X-Tour vs. TS-202

BJL ·  
BJLBJL Charter Members  197WRX Points: 0Posts: 197
<div class="IPBDescription">Which one?</div>I am in the market for a more forgiving iron. I am looking at the X-Tour. I had a set of TS-202, and liked them, but the sole grind got to me after a while.<br />
<br />
For those that have played both, what are the playing differences between the two?<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
BJL
Posted:

Comments

• golfersallgolfersall Members  24WRX Points: 0Posts: 24
    Not sure what you are looking for, but I have had both sets and they both are GREAT irons......<br />
    <br />
    BUT,<br />
    <br />
    The X-tours are stupid easy to hit....They are more forgiving and "jump" off the face. Even on miss-hits, the X-tours respond. I have played a few rounds with the tours and I am in luv with them......easy to work and in Texas, easy to keep them out of the wind....Hope this gives you a little info
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.