New Zero tolerance Rules for Hogan Swing Forum

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that while i dont post in the hogans forum, i do check in here because these topics are typically the most interesting to read. And most rational adults can see if a topic turns into a peeing contest, and just ignore it. If you really want to see some mean comments, go to cnn.com or any news site. Thats some hardcore trolling there, its baby stuff over here.

Whats unfortunate is that the more intelligent posters are the ones who will hit that 10 post limit.

Also, i think you should ban people whos only posts are replies to topics from 2008. They are more annoying then anything else.

[quote name='Ben Hogan Swing Project' timestamp='1350502107' post='5807797']
[quote name='Lefty_Lion' timestamp='1350501813' post='5807759']
Not quite sure if this is a level...

Or just eagerness

[quote name='Ben Hogan Swing Project' timestamp='1350498554' post='5807457']
[quote name='Locked' timestamp='1350497038' post='5807307']
The internet is a funny place... all this over one guy's swing.
I'm going to start a thread where people can try and imitate my swing, people can argue the merits and whether or not people know what they are talking about, and I'll see if (even with it being my own swing) there is anything I can do to convince people one way or another.
[/quote]

Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing your swing. When will you post it? I'm looking for the Hogan traits in your swing so we can begin meaningful discussion and analysis.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I'm not sure what a "level" is, but anwhoo, I'm super serious about the stinking golf swing. When someone says they're gonna post it, I'm putting my Hogan decoder glasses on Sir!

Waaaaaaait a minute..............was Locked just kidding about posting his swing?? What the hey!? Is there a forum rule about teasing?
[/quote]

haha... if I posted my swing I'm afraid you'd need some Hogan Beer Goggles to see anything Hoganesque in that swing :) ... its not terrible and it is fundamentally sound, but hoganesque it is not.
EDIT: I also have no idea what a level is... but sure, we'll call it a level.

Apart from this thread, the Hogan forum has seen one new thread and one reply...all day.

Titleist Tsi3 9/Tensei White 65x

Titleist Tsi2 16.5/Tensei White 75x

Titleist 818 h2 21/Tensei White 95x

Mizuno Mp-20 mb 4-Pw/Dynamic Gold 120x

Mizuno T22 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s400

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

Titleist ProV1x

[quote name='MadGolfer76' timestamp='1350513926' post='5808719']
Apart from this thread, the Hogan forum has seen one new thread and one reply...all day.
[/quote]

But there's a topic in the equipment forum started today that's already gotten almost 20 replies. It's about which 3 wood someone should get. So there's that.

[quote name='Sean2' timestamp='1350507928' post='5808325']
First, I never did understand the vitriol. Opinions can't be proven, but they can be respected. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they disrespect you. People take things way to personal these days.
[/quote]

I see the mods point.

I recall posting a comment about Hogans right elbow being tight and some guy named 8 iron chiming in, calling my comment nonsense.

Who needs that?

[quote name='Cartrydge ' timestamp='1350518102' post='5809043']
Yea great way to run a business... Forget freedom of speech on this forum. I can't believe people get so offended on the internet. I hate to see how some of you guys make it through your life everyday in your bubble.
[/quote]

Sorry but your understanding of freedom of speech seems to be slightly lacking. Freedom of speech is a right in that citizens can not be silenced or punished, nor should they have to fear reprisals, from the government. There is no inherent "right" to freedom of speech on a privately run website. Especially if what's being defined as free speech is "Nuh uh, You are you jerk face!!"

I don't really read the hogan forum, mostly because i don't care. but partially because of all the noise. Teachers and "expert" types tend to want to defend their opinions about these things. It is really important to people and sometimes that causes the apparent kind of strife that leads to these arguments. I am sure many will miss the Hogan forum, vitriol and all. I am sorry for those of you who loved to engage in the conversation and debate.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='Gxgolfer' timestamp='1350478893' post='5805747']

1) If any infraction of the GolfWRX rules is reported in the Hogan or Instruction Forum is verified then there is a 6 month posting suspension. 2nd warning equals ban. There is no appeal process.

2) Verified re registered account = banned

3) Posters must have 75 posts in order for your posts to appear in the Hogan Forum. Similar to the BST, if you post more than 10 times a day, posting privileges may be suspended to the amount equal to posts run up to get your posts shown in the forum. Moderator may approved posts at their discretion.
[/quote]

Let me clarify 3) again

You need a minimum of 75 posts to have your posts appear in the Hogan forum. If you register and post 75 times within a few days you will have your posting privileges suspended. This is exactly how the BST is ran. If you have over 75 posts, it does not apply.

Reported posts are moderators discretion to arbitrate and punishment accordingly.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

I believe the 10 post rule applies only to new posters who make nonsense or one word posts in order to get to the required number of posts to participate in the forums that have minimum post requirements (i e BST and Hogan). You would not believe the number of people who come to WRX for a single purpose - to sell on BST or to display their expertise on Hogan swing theories. It is not hard to find these posters. When we find them, we prevent our long-term members from being taken advantage of. There is a certain level of trust and orientation that comes from hanging around WRX for a while. We love newcomers to WRX but we want them to become aware of the official rules of the road and the unofficial cultural norms of the place before they have all the privileges our longer-term members have. (PS I wish I could show you some of the knuckleheads who decide to sell granddads clubs on WRX. They find out about the 75 post rule. They then proceed to amass 75 posts in 30 minutes by posting "Nice" or "+1" on every thread they can find. When we shut them down - boy are they indignant!)

I want to add another word or two about what I think we are trying to encourage - that is an intelligent, thoughtful exchange of ideas. We all want the opportunity to make our opinions known on topics in the world of golf and to learn from the opinions of others. Outsiders (read non-golfers) would be amazed at the intensity with which a preference about the best type of wedge to use, whether to wear jeans on the golf course, or whether Hogan had discovered "the secret" to the golf swing and what that secret might be, can and is expressed in a group of golfers. Serious golfers know these conversations. They go on all the time. They are fun. They are informative. They are usually in good taste.

Unfortunately, the Hogan forum (like the various and sundry "Tiger" threads that appeared around that fall day several years ago) have crossed that mystical line between "good spirited" and "distasteful". For example, a few days ago, there were six outstanding member complaints about other posters. Four of them were based on incidents in the Hogan forum. All were from one member complaining about the other member in a single thread exchange. These "he said, she said" exchanges can't be moderated fairly. Before the new rule, all that we could do is to do nothing and imply to the world that we at WRX will allow any behavior, no matter how outside the rules they are, or through everyone out. Now the base line has finally been set. Cross the line and you will suffer the consequences. Be tolerant, respectful, moderate your impulses to dominate the conversation and belittle everyone who doesn't agree with you, or you will be gone for a 6 month vacation.

GolfWRX mods are not perfect, folks. We work for free. We get nothing for spending entirely too much time on this site trying to keep the streets clean. I'm sure that none of our members imagine that the very, very few WRX mods do this job because we have nothing else to do. I'm sure none of our members think it is easy to learn the moderator ropes. I'm sure that none of our members believe that applying WRX's rules doesn't involve a huge amount of judgement. I hope that none of our community members believe that the members of the moderating staff have any motive other than doing the best job we can. If my assumptions are incorrect about our members' beliefs, I'm sorry if I have done anything to mislead you.

And one thing more, speaking for myself, I have absolutely no interest in writing up another warning note. I have no interest in banning any member. These actions take time, a lot of time, time I could be reading interesting posts, time I could spend writing a post or two myself, time I could be spending working with my students, teaching my grandkids how to play golf, and even playing golf myself. When I was asked to do this job, I accepted it because I thought it was important to give back to the WRX community that I had come to enjoy so much. I still feel the same way. I know that Mrparr1noid, asleep, drpino, and the other mods feel that way, too. I also know that we will continue applying the rules as evenhandedly as we can. We will not let this or any other forum get out of hand so that a handful of people who think juvenility will be tolerated on GolfWRX because it might offend a few posters who think they can run this site the way they want to. We will do our best to run this site fairly, so that the vast majority of good GolfWRX citizens can continue enjoying the site they have made the most popular golf related site on the web.

[quote name='smith5606' timestamp='1350520824' post='5809315']
I believe the 10 post rule applies only to new posters who make nonsense or one word posts in order to get to the required number of posts to participate in the forums that have minimum post requirements (i e BST and Hogan). You would not believe the number of people who come to WRX for a single purpose - to sell on BST or to display their expertise on Hogan swing theories. It is not hard to find these posters. When we find them, we prevent our long-term members from being taken advantage of. There is a certain level of trust and orientation that comes from hanging around WRX for a while. We love newcomers to WRX but we want them to become aware of the official rules of the road and the unofficial cultural norms of the place before they have all the privileges our longer-term members have. (PS I wish I could show you some of the knuckleheads who decide to sell granddads clubs on WRX. They find out about the 75 post rule. They then proceed to amass 75 posts in 30 minutes by posting "Nice" or "+1" on every thread they can find. When we shut them down - boy are they indignant!)

I want to add another word or two about what I think we are trying to encourage - that is an intelligent, thoughtful exchange of ideas. We all want the opportunity to make our opinions known on topics in the world of golf and to learn from the opinions of others. Outsiders (read non-golfers) would be amazed at the intensity with which a preference about the best type of wedge to use, whether to wear jeans on the golf course, or whether Hogan had discovered "the secret" to the golf swing and what that secret might be, can and is expressed in a group of golfers. Serious golfers know these conversations. They go on all the time. They are fun. They are informative. They are usually in good taste.

Unfortunately, the Hogan forum (like the various and sundry "Tiger" threads that appeared around that fall day several years ago) have crossed that mystical line between "good spirited" and "distasteful". For example, a few days ago, there were six outstanding member complaints about other posters. Four of them were based on incidents in the Hogan forum. All were from one member complaining about the other member in a single thread exchange. These "he said, she said" exchanges can't be moderated fairly. Before the new rule, all that we could do is to do nothing and imply to the world that we at WRX will allow any behavior, no matter how outside the rules they are, or through everyone out. Now [b]the base line has finally been set. Cross the line and you will suffer the consequences.[/b] Be tolerant, respectful, moderate your impulses to dominate the conversation and belittle everyone who doesn't agree with you, [b]or you will be gone for a 6 month vacation.[/b]

GolfWRX mods are not perfect, folks. We work for free. We get nothing for spending entirely too much time on this site trying to keep the streets clean. I'm sure that none of our members imagine that the very, very few WRX mods do this job because we have nothing else to do. I'm sure none of our members think it is easy to learn the moderator ropes. I'm sure that none of our members believe that applying WRX's rules doesn't involve a huge amount of judgement. I hope that none of our community members believe that the members of the moderating staff have any motive other than doing the best job we can. If my assumptions are incorrect about our members' beliefs, I'm sorry if I have done anything to mislead you.

And one thing more, speaking for myself, I have absolutely no interest in writing up another warning note. I have no interest in banning any member. These actions take time, a lot of time, time I could be reading interesting posts, time I could spend writing a post or two myself, time I could be spending working with my students, teaching my grandkids how to play golf, and even playing golf myself. When I was asked to do this job, I accepted it because I thought it was important to give back to the WRX community that I had come to enjoy so much. I still feel the same way. I know that Mrparr1noid, asleep, drpino, and the other mods feel that way, too. I also know that we will continue applying the rules as evenhandedly as we can. We will not let this or any other forum get out of hand so that a handful of people who think juvenility will be tolerated on GolfWRX because it might offend a few posters who think they can run this site the way they want to. We will do our best to run this site fairly, so that the vast majority of good GolfWRX citizens can continue enjoying the site they have made the most popular golf related site on the web.
[/quote]

I appreciate most of this post, although there is some funny verbiage in there that seems to tip your hand a little.

Let me make this offer: If this is simply a situation where you folks need more coverage - I VOLUNTEER! I am on this site all the time, I have been a member for a few years, I am not computer-illiterate, and I am reasonably knowledgeable about swing theory. I would happily volunteer my time to moderate that particular forum to keep such policies from having to be instated. Mods are happy, membership is happy, trolls are not happy. I get the opportunity (like you) to give back to a site that means a lot to me.

PM if this is useful. Best wishes if it is not.

Titleist ProV1x

"For example, a few days ago, there were six outstanding member complaints about other posters. Four of them were based on incidents in the Hogan forum. All were from one member complaining about the other member in a single thread exchange."

Thanks for the backstory... It's interesting that there was ONE person complaining!

One thing you should know about, being subtle is not one of my strong suits. If I have something to say, I say it. Don't know what you think you see in my post. You must be one of those people who used to try to guess whether the Fed was going to lower interest rates by how think Alan Greenspan's briefcase was.

The decision to add mods is made through a complex process of analytical review of the number of posts, average number of words per post, number of BST items divided by the average dollar amount of items offered, the level of high tide in the Bay of Fundy on St Swithin's day, and the number of mice MrParr1noid's cat catches between naps. In other words, that decision is made above my pay-grade. I can assure you it is not made lightly nor often. Thanks of the offer. It's good to know who's interested. Be careful what you ask for, though.

[quote name='drewspin' timestamp='1350523901' post='5809603']
"For example, a few days ago, there were six outstanding member complaints about other posters. Four of them were based on incidents in the Hogan forum. All were from one member complaining about the other member in a single thread exchange."

Thanks for the backstory... It's interesting that there was ONE person complaining!
[/quote]
Make that two people complaining about each other - twice. It was almost funny if we didn't have to try to figure out "who shot John".

[quote name='smith5606' timestamp='1350524084' post='5809617']
One thing you should know about, being subtle is not one of my strong suits. If I have something to say, I say it. Don't know what you think you see in my post. [b]You must be one of those people who used to try to guess whether the Fed was going to lower interest rates by how think Alan Greenspan's briefcase was.[/b]

The decision to add mods is made through a complex process of analytical review of the number of posts, average number of words per post, number of BST items divided by the average dollar amount of items offered, the level of high tide in the Bay of Fundy on St Swithin's day, and the number of mice MrParr1noid's cat catches between naps. In other words, that decision is made above my pay-grade. I can assure you it is not made lightly nor often. Thanks of the offer. It's good to know who's interested. Be careful what you ask for, though.
[/quote]

Man, the only way I would care about that is if he had his golf bag on the other arm...and that it wasn't TM.

I am not trying to advantage myself here, just feel strongly about ill effects that may come from this decision. A lot of the mods complain about being over-worked - happens every week or so. Just trying to lighten the burden.

Titleist ProV1x

I haven't followed this forum for very long, but I felt that lately it had become a morass of bickering. But, it is surprising and disappointing that this step is being taken. It seemed to me that the problem was mostly from one member with multiple accounts. Some of the other 'heated exchanges' were still an exchange of ideas, as opposed to just being contrary and name calling.
The bickering came at a bad time because I also thought that some newer additions to the forum, like JBOMB, brought some freshness to it.
Hopefully the dust will settle and the forum can get back to talking about BH and swing mechanics.

There once was a forum called BombSquad Golf...anyone remember that place?? Still exists, but went from being wildly popular to a virtual ghost town. I know there were many reasons for this, but one of the main reasons was that the place morphed from a forum where you were able to freely express your views to almost a police state of threats around banning and suspensions.

Mods at BSG seemed to get off on banning people for a multitude of reasons. People were getting banned for poking gentle fun at the lime green shafts, making comments/suggestions about the website when it went down, anything that could slightly be misconstrued as negative about the owners of the site and on and on.

I have the view that we're all smart and mature enough to be able to skip posts that are either offensive or don't add any real value to the conversation. If the thread in general turns into a food fight, simply shut it down as you have in the past. Shooting people who are passionate about their golf or their opinions is simply NOT the way to solve the problem, nor is restricting some posters who add real value to 10 posts per day. Not allowing posters with less than 75 posts is also not going to solve the problem.

As an aside, I don't quite understand how the 75 post min is any great assurance that ppl will behave any better. Is there a pattern of newbies being knuckleheads more so than guys with 1000 posts??

Finally, a 6 month suspension without warning?! Crazy harsh.

On a positive note, I give the mods and owners credit for at least asking for input on the issue.

Mods,
Clarification please: It seems like the 10 post criteria has been misunderstood, and maybe it's by me.
You are talking about someone with < 75 posts making nonsense posts to run up his post count, correct? Not someone wirh a post count in the hundreds, or 5281 +/-, who posts >10 x during a normal exchange?

[quote name='Swisstrader98' timestamp='1350528182' post='5809877']
There once was a forum called BombSquad Golf...anyone remember that place?? Still exists, but went from being wildly popular to a virtual ghost town. I know there were many reasons for this, but one of the main reasons was that the place morphed from a forum where you were able to freely express your views to almost a police state of threats around banning and suspensions.

Mods at BSG seemed to get off on banning people for a multitude of reasons. People were getting banned for poking gentle fun at the lime green shafts, making comments/suggestions about the website when it went down, anything that could slightly be misconstrued as negative about the owners of the site and on and on.

I have the view that we're all smart and mature enough to be able to skip posts that are either offensive or don't add any real value to the conversation. If the thread in general turns into a food fight, simply shut it down as you have in the past. Shooting people who are passionate about their golf or their opinions is simply NOT the way to solve the problem, nor is restricting some posters who add real value to 10 posts per day. Not allowing posters with less than 75 posts is also not going to solve the problem.

As an aside, I don't quite understand how the 75 post min is any great assurance that ppl will behave any better. Is there a pattern of newbies being knuckleheads more so than guys with 1000 posts??

On a positive note, I give the mods and owners credit for at least asking for input on the issue.
[/quote]

I don't disagree with much you've said here Swiss. However, I can see where these things become so burdensome, and so time consuming for the mods that at this point, it's simply not worth it to play recess proctor among a bunch of adults. Maybe i am wrong but it seems that they attempt to warn individuals, clean up threads (removing abusive posts etc) and let a thread run it's course. But, everyone has a limit and a breaking point. I think the BSG comparison is a little unfair because as you point out, it was the mods who were seemingly looking for a fight half the time. I don't think any part of this decision indicates the mods/owners are looking for that here, I rather think they are simply tired of having to be drama police. As i said earlier, i generally stay away from the swing theory threads simply because the contentiousness is outrageous and no one ever gets anywhere. I admit that since i don't consider those threads an important part of my WRX experience, my opinion may be less useful than that of yourself or Madgolfer or some of the teachers and pro's who do take the time to share their thoughts. But if that can't be done with the smallest amount of civility among the members, what are the powers supposed to do? Allowing it to be bash fest free for all doesn't serve their interests certainly.

Hybrid undecided
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='Crab Daddy' timestamp='1350529123' post='5809925']
Mods,
Clarification please: It seems like the 10 post criteria has been misunderstood, and maybe it's by me.
You are talking about someone with < 75 posts making nonsense posts to run up his post count, correct? Not someone wirh a post count in the hundreds, or 5281 +/-, who posts >10 x during a normal exchange?
[/quote]

yes, as I understand it. anyone who has shown a reasonable interest in making a contribution to the site need not worry about the 10 posts thing. it is in fact a warning for people to stop with the crappy post count building say nothing, contribute nothing "+1" type posts. If there is a hardened fast rule that NO member can post more that 10 times a day then i have alot of explaining to do!

Hybrid undecided
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1350529496' post='5809949']
Mods,
[/quote]

yes, as I understand it. anyone who has shown a reasonable interest in making a contribution to the site need not worry about the 10 posts thing. it is in fact a warning for people to stop with the crappy post count building say nothing, contribute nothing "+1" type posts. If there is a hardened fast rule that NO member can post more that 10 times a day then i have alot of explaining to do!
[/quote]
I am tempted to reply "+1" but I won't.

There is no 10 post/day rule under normal circumstances, only under the conditions I previously described - new members whose only attempt seems to be to run up a post count to qualify for the use of BST, post in the Hogan forum, etc. We are trying to keep our members from being taken advantage of. This is my understanding and I think I am correct.

I must admit I was racing towards the "5000 posts and get free donuts" thing but alas, i think thrillhouse was just funnin' with me there.

Hybrid undecided
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='smith5606' timestamp='1350530107' post='5810009']
[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1350529496' post='5809949']
Mods,
[/quote]

[/quote]
I am tempted to reply "+1" but I won't.

There is no 10 post/day rule under normal circumstances, only under the conditions I previously described - new members whose only attempt seems to be to run up a post count to qualify for the use of BST, post in the Hogan forum, etc. We are trying to keep our members from being taken advantage of. This is my understanding and I think I am correct.
[/quote]

+1

p.s. Atta Boy... :)

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1350531036' post='5810059']
I must admit I was racing towards the "5000 posts and get free donuts" thing but alas, i think thrillhouse was just funnin' with me there.
[/quote]

I didn't get any free donuts, and as a fat kid you know I wanted some!

Anyhoo, back on topic.

I think we all agree with the mods that this section of the site (hogan forum) is a problem child. And I think we all agree that the mods have better things to do than police one rogue forum, like participate in the fun with the rest of us. I like it when the mods participate in discussions with everyone else, it's cool, it makes you feel like the mods are part of the gang and not just some watchdog looking over your shoulder.

So it looks like we agree on the issues, I'm just not sure we agree on the solution. I think that my idea of shutting down the hogan forum and banning hogan swing talk is extreme, but at least it's clear. I think that the decision the mods have made is less extreme but the process of penalty is less cut and dry. It seems like it is highly subjective and I'm looking at it thinking that someone is going to have a tame post reported, is going to get hit with a 6 month ban, and we are going to have hurt feelings. Plus I doubt it will only happen once. I'm just not convinced its the best solution.

So here are some other options:

1) if the sites technology is such that this is possible then you could institute a 2-3 post per day limit in hogans heroes. That way the group who enjoys it can still share ideas but can't burn posts fighting amongst each other.

2) run it like the cooler, where posts have to be approved. If you don't want to stick a mod with that much work then madgolfer has volunteered his time, let him do it.

3) just let it fly, allow it to be a completely unmoderated section and let the chips fall where they may. (for the record I don't like this one, but it's an idea to float).

Food for thought.

[quote name='Swisstrader98' timestamp='1350528182' post='5809877']

[/quote]

I think it makes just impossible to create one more nickname for attacking purposes if the old one is banned or suspended. That's something that has happened here and even it sounds crazy and childish, it's the world where we live.

[quote name='drewspin' timestamp='1350523901' post='5809603']

[/quote]

Great example how written text can be understood many ways. Sharing information is not easy all the time.

I think Madgolfer and Thrillhouse have told you the issue: you need more moderators. Just like when the BST went out of control and some guys stepped up there too. And Madgolfer has already thrown his hat into the ring.

Some of the sites I frequent have moderators for specific subforums because that person is either a subject matter expert or practically lives in the place and is considered a "trustee," in prison talk. May I suggest that one or two of the obviously well behaved, but passionate Hogan followers be contacted to see if they want to help out? They already know the area and the players. They give a damn about the subforum. And their posting patterns will show that they are level headed. I'd bet that a few would step up rather than see the forum go into lockdown.

I like to read the Hogan threads, but rarely post because I don't consider myself to be knowledgable enough. It would be a shame to lose the forum just because the Mods are tired of the complaints. If that were truly the case, I can see a lot of Tiger threads that should get locked up too.

I agree with those that have cited the issues of zero tolerance. And no offense, but if you truly believed that it would work, it would have been implemented in the BST already. I've had that conversation with more than one WRX official on more than a few occasions and the same issues that you have cited in the past would happen here in the Hogan forum:

They'll reapply under a new name.
It'll take too much time.
We don't have enough moderators.

The last one is again telling. YOU NEED MORE MODERATORS. If there are too many cockroaches to squash, bring in more pairs of shoes.

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft

Whenever these kind of decisions are made there is never a moment lost to use it as an opportunity to attach other non related grievances to the initial situation eh? If this is a subject to be debated, why would the people having this conversation with the administration not be the people who normally post in this specific forum? I can't count the number of posts that have started with the curious position of "I never post in this forum but.." and then go on to lay out everything that needs to be done to fix a part of the forum they spend zero time in.