R7 FAIRWAY wood

golfcraze ·  
golfcrazegolfcraze Charter Members  124WRX Points: 0Posts: 124
gOT one today... it looks awesome. I'll get it shafted and post my 2 cents. Its not a tour model, JSPEC and the scoring lines remind me of the old r580 woods. Funny it came with a pair of 7 gram tour only weights.

regardless, im excited.. i won't sleep good until i hit this baby tomorrow image/man_in_love.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> image/man_in_love.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> image/man_in_love.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':beach:' />
Posted:

Comments

• kkcheokkcheo Members  417WRX Points: 0Posts: 417
    golfcraze wrote on May 26 2005, 03:23 AM:
    .. i won't sleep good until i hit this baby tomorrow image/man_in_love.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />  image/man_in_love.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />  image/man_in_love.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':beach:' />
    »

Guess that's where the "craze" comes from image/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rtfm:' /> hehehehe.....

Oh, BTW nice club image/ok.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' />

-K.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TightenUpROOKIETightenUpROOKIE Lᴜᴄᴋᴇʏ NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ Florida<—>Cape CodMembers  1124WRX Points: 74Posts: 1,124 Platinum Tees
    i was just gonna say "thats totally different from mine" then i realized its JAPAN spec! looks the same except mine has the TP logo
    Posted:
    𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰 SᴜɴTʀᴜᴀᴛ Tᴀᴍᴘᴀ Bᴀʏ Pʀᴏ/Aᴍ Pʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ (-𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟬𝟭)

Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Mᴀᴠʀɪᴋ SZ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ 𝟿° Usᴛ Mᴀᴍɪʏᴀ Aᴛᴛᴀs 𝟷𝟷 𝟼x (𝟷𝟸ɢ ғʀᴏɴᴛ/𝟾ɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, -𝟷/ɴ ʀᴇᴅ ʟɪɴᴇ)
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Mᴀᴠʀɪᴋ SZ 𝟷𝟻° Usᴛ Mᴀᴍɪʏᴀ Aᴛᴛᴀs 𝟺ᴜ 𝟽x
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Aᴘᴇx Hʏʙʀɪᴅ 𝟸/𝟷𝟾° Usᴛ Mᴀᴍɪʏᴀ Vᴛs Tsᴘx Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ 𝟾𝟻ʜx
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Eᴘɪᴄ Fᴏʀɢᴇᴅ 𝟺ɪ (-𝟸.𝟻°/𝟸𝟷.𝟻°) Usᴛ Mᴀᴍɪʏᴀ Vᴛs Tsᴘx Bʟᴀᴄᴋ 𝟷𝟶𝟻ʜx
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ xFᴏʀɢᴇᴅ 𝟷𝟾’ ʀᴀᴡ 𝟺ɪ-𝟽ɪ Nɪᴘᴘᴏɴ N.S. Pʀᴏ Mᴏᴅᴜs𝟹 𝟷𝟶𝟻x
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Aᴘᴇx MB 𝟷𝟾’ ʀᴀᴡ 𝟾ɪ-PW Nɪᴘᴘᴏɴ N.S. Pʀᴏ Mᴏᴅᴜs𝟹 𝟷𝟶𝟻x
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴍᴅ𝟸 ʀᴀᴡ 𝟻𝟺°s (ʙᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ 𝟻𝟸°) Nɪᴘᴘᴏɴ N.S. Pʀᴏ Mᴏᴅᴜs𝟹 𝟷𝟸𝟶x
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴍᴅ𝟸 ʀᴀᴡ 𝟻𝟾°ᴜ Nɪᴘᴘᴏɴ N.S. Pʀᴏ Mᴏᴅᴜs𝟹 𝟷𝟸𝟶x
    Bʏʀᴏɴ Mᴏʀɢᴀɴ ᴅʜ89 Tᴏᴜʀ Pʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝟹𝟾𝟻ɢ Wᴇʟᴅᴇᴅ Fʟᴏᴡ Nᴇᴄᴋ 𝟹x Bʟᴀᴄᴋ , Bᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ Cᴇʀᴛɪғɪᴇᴅ ᴀᴍᴛ 𝟷𝟷𝟶ɢ

Bᴀʏ Cʟᴜʙ • Cᴏɴᴄᴇssɪᴏɴ Gᴏʟғ Cʟᴜʙ
  • kkcheokkcheo Members  417WRX Points: 0Posts: 417
    HoMStYLz wrote on May 26 2005, 04:16 AM:
    i was just gonna say "thats totally different from mine" then i realized its JAPAN spec! looks the same except mine has the TP logo
    »

Jon, ya gotta post some pics....but get a better camera! j/k image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

-K.
    Posted:
  • AsleepAsleep Marshals  9056WRX Points: 4Posts: 9,056 Marshals
    Looks big???
    Posted:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font]
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals  9369WRX Points: 150Posts: 9,369 Marshals
    Other then the removeable weights, how do these differ from the R5 fairway woods? Is it much shallower or smaller?
    Posted:
  • golfcrazegolfcraze Charter Members  124WRX Points: 0Posts: 124
    Asleep wrote on May 27 2005, 12:13 AM:
    Looks big???
    »

Size and shape looks like the r5 fairway wood. Awesome club, distance is great and Im surprised that this face sits open on this one. Could be japan tour? who knows....

Only problem is that the actual head weight is too light. Shafted with SPD 869 @ 43 INCHES, i had to use 2 12 gram weights to get it at d-2... I guess these JSPEC heads are designed for lightweight shafts. Bore is also much deeper than my V-STEEL tour.

Regardless.... its awesome. Its a keeper until i get the US version of it.

image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GolfchicagoGolfchicago Charter Members  2944WRX Points: 55Posts: 2,944 Titanium Tees
    How is the club out of the rough? I saw a retail version and i was concerned about the size.
    Posted:
  • golfcrazegolfcraze Charter Members  124WRX Points: 0Posts: 124
    Golfchicago wrote on May 29 2005, 06:19 AM:
    How is the club out of the rough? I saw a retail version and i was concerned about the size.
    »

The Muni-course i played yesterday just had a city tourney 2 weeks ago. Rough was not as high or thick as i expected. I hit this baby once out of the rough and had no problem.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.