Denver Golf Expo

masamitsu ·  
masamitsumasamitsu  2511WRX Points: 142Handicap: 4-6Members Posts: 2,511 Titanium Tees
anyone going up on Sunday?
I'm thinking about heading up tomorrow. Is anyone going? Did anyone go the last two days?
Posted:
Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
Titleist 4i AMT S300
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
Carbon Ringo 1/4
Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+

Comments

• masyankeesmasyankees  556WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 556
    masamitsu wrote:

I'm thinking about heading up tomorrow. Is anyone going? Did anyone go the last two days?

Did you end up going to the Expo last year? Worth going?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • masamitsumasamitsu  2511WRX Points: 142Handicap: 4-6Members Posts: 2,511 Titanium Tees
    Nope, I didn't make. But I'm thinking about going this year. I hope to make it on Friday - if not, then Saturday (depending on the weather). You going?
    Posted:
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
  • masyankeesmasyankees  556WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 556
    masamitsu wrote:

Nope, I didn't make. But I'm thinking about going this year. I hope to make it on Friday - if not, then Saturday (depending on the weather). You going?

Not sure yet. If I do it would probably be on Saturday
    Posted:
  • hath27hath27  20WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 20
    Just an FYI for anyone from Colorado Springs area. World Golf has discount coupons for the expo.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.