2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Pink NV - Tour only in X flex

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accuflex has a pink shaft in X. proceeds go to breast cancer as well.

God Bless

Jer

PXG 3011X Gen 4 w/ ????
M5 T.I. 14* w/ Aldila STX Tour Green 85TX
????
4-PW Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro w/ Modus 130X
52* Cobra MIM/ Modus 130X
58* TM Hi Toe w/ Modus 130X
64* TM Hi Toe w/ Modus 130X
???? w/BGT Stability Shaft/Tour Quad Proto

OB RET HIT3, if you want a pink NV i can get you one in next week if you'd like, 65/75/85-X, i have a few 95 but they're hard to get & just got one for a 3wood. let me know & ill contact my rep & see what i can do.

𝗦ᴜɴ𝗧ʀᴜsᴛ 𝗧ᴀᴍᴘᴀ 𝗕ᴀʏ 𝗣ʀᴏ/𝗔ᴍ 𝗣ʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ 𝗖ʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ (-𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟬𝟭)

68A7239E-AAC2-4873-AAB4-79AB07381822.png.1162e21eb149e0d7ca8526c3ec552f4c.png

DRIVER: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ 𝗤𝗶𝟭𝟬 𝗟𝗦 𝟴° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗚𝗞 𝗫𝗫

3 WOOD: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ 𝗤𝗶𝟭𝟬 𝟭𝟰.𝟱° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗙𝗪 𝗦ᴇᴠᴇɴ 𝗫

5 WOOD: 𝗖ᴏʙʀᴀ 𝗥ᴀᴅ𝗦ᴘᴇᴇᴅ 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝟭𝟵° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗙𝗪 𝗦ᴇᴠᴇɴ 𝗫

IRONS: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟯ɪ 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗛ʏʙʀɪᴅ 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗫,𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟰ɪ/ᴘ𝟳ᴛᴡ 𝟱ɪ-𝗣𝗪 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟬𝟱 𝗫

WEDGES: 𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟭𝟬 𝟱𝟰°𝗙 𝗥ᴀᴡ/𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟵 𝟱𝟴°𝗩 𝗥ᴀᴡ 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟮𝟬 𝗫

PUTTER: 𝗕ʏʀᴏɴ 𝗠ᴏʀɢᴀɴ 𝗗𝗛𝟴𝟵 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗪ᴇʟᴅᴇᴅ 𝗙ʟᴏᴡ 𝗡ᴇᴄᴋ 𝟯𝘅 𝗕ʟᴀᴄᴋ

OB RET HIT3, if you want a pink NV i can get you one in next week if you'd like, 65/75/85-X, i have a few 95 but they're hard to get & just got one for a 3wood. let me know & ill contact my rep & see what i can do.

55638[/snapback]

Jon,

I gotta see that setup!!! If you couldn't back it up with your game...the Sally references would be dropping on every tee box! :drinks:. I took of friday the 11/4, I am thinking of playing either Waverly Oaks or Pine Hills...you interested? The rates are $65.00 then. You know how to reach me.

Mike

Callaway B21 9* Diamana Kai'Li 70S (Callaway RFE 9* Diamana Kai'Li 70s backup)
RFE 16.5* 4 wood Diamana Kai'Li 80S
RFE 21.5* 7 wood UST V2 Tour 86gr
Apex 4/Apex Pro 5-PW H45 heads Aerotech i110
Callaway MD3 52-10/58-09 S Grind
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 2016

Instagram Link
https://www.instagram.com/michaelfrederickphotography/?hl=en
[twitter]BigDudeGuy72[/twitter]

55638[/snapback]

Jon,

I gotta see that setup!!! If you couldn't back it up with your game...the Sally references would be dropping on every tee box! :drinks:. I took of friday the 11/4, I am thinking of playing either Waverly Oaks or Pine Hills...you interested? The rates are $65.00 then. You know how to reach me.

Mike

55991[/snapback]

Mike I'll give you a call to play, my birthdays friday so maybe next week. As far as the NV being a whipping stick I beg to differ, the 75x/85x shafts that are in my driver/3wood dont play all that different from my Speeders that I have in they driver/3wood combo that I was using, the 75x in my driver plays 2.8 torque & highkick, the Speeder757 is 2.5 mid/high, the 85x is about the same, plays a little different to the Speeder952 I have in my Comp 3wood. my s/s is in the 125 range & am not having any problems with the NV, my natural ball flights a draw & it still allows me to play a cut off the tee, a mishit gives me a slight draw.

IRONS: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟯ɪ 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗛ʏʙʀɪᴅ 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗫,𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟰ɪ/ᴘ𝟳ᴛᴡ 𝟱ɪ-𝗣𝗪 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟬𝟱 𝗫

WEDGES: 𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟭𝟬 𝟱𝟰°𝗙 𝗥ᴀᴡ/𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟵 𝟱𝟴°𝗩 𝗥ᴀᴡ 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟮𝟬 𝗫

HoMStYLz  Posted Yesterday, 10:04 AM

Hom is da man, mighty decent of you!

my s/s is in the 125 range & am not having any problems with the NV,

56143[/snapback]

125 range??? Thats gotta be the UNDER statement of the year. I think the guys on the tee box of #15 at Acushnet might tell you it's higher!...lol

For everyone else, Jon and I played 3 weeks ago,he CARRIED the ball about 310yds INTO a 20-25mph head wind, thinking he was driving the green on this funky short Par 4...he sent it onto the next set of tee boxes. The hole before this he hit one in the 350-360yd range! Geesh all this from a 155lbs..imagine if he ate a sandwich and bulked up!..LMAO! :pimp:

Instagram Link

Geesh all this from a 155lbs..imagine if he ate a sandwich and bulked up!..LMAO! :D

56311[/snapback]

LMAO classic :pimp: , I'm guessing it was your round in the 19th then.

Yo Jon, any idea on public release. I'm way down here in New Zealand, you'll probably see a Masai warrior with one before there available down here

Geesh all this from a 155lbs..imagine if he ate a sandwich and bulked up!..LMAO! :D

56311[/snapback]

LMAO classic :pimp: , I'm guessing it was your round in the 19th then.

Yo Jon, any idea on public release. I'm way down here in New Zealand, you'll probably see a Masai warrior with one before there available down here

56632[/snapback]

Dave no idea but I'll find out for you, I'd hafta say no but you never know. I'll try to help out as many people as possible to get a heavier PINK shaft. I'll email my guy today & ask him if I can "buy" a few shafts at regular price, just so I don't get cut off because they think I'm hoarding PINK NV's, just wanna cover my butt! I'll let everyone know when I get an answer & will get a shaft for a few Golfwrx members if Aldila allows me to. yes i know the pics aren't the best but I'm using my sidekick2 phone. I'm still open to a Canon sponsorship!

standard.jpg

Dave no idea but I'll find out for you, I'd hafta say no but you never know. I'll try to help out as many people as possible to get a heavier PINK shaft. I'll email my guy today & ask him if I can "buy" a few shafts at regular price, just so I don't get cut off because they think I'm hoarding PINK NV's, just wanna cover my butt! I'll let everyone know when I get an answer & will get a shaft for a few Golfwrx members if Aldila allows me to. yes i know the pics aren't the best but I'm using my sidekick2 phone. I'm still open to a Canon sponsorship!

standard.jpg

56678[/snapback]

Jon,

You got the PM702 in Orange I see. I must be wearing off on you! :pimp: Have you been able to use that setup yet, how does it play?

Instagram Link

Jon,

You got the PM702 in Orange I see.  I must be wearing off on you! :pimp:  Have you been able to use that setup yet, how does it play?

56989[/snapback]

haven't hit it yet but i'll let you know, headed to Foxwoods today for a few days with my parents for my b-day & the pro @their new Lake of Isles course invited me to play a round with him & practice at their golf school while i was there. you may be wearing off on me, but i must admit i hate the navy pm702! if i like the shaft i'ma throw a pm709 in a proto Launcher 3wood i've got laying around here somewhere. ive got so many driver/3wood heads ive lost track of them. maybe we can play next weekend.

haven't hit it yet but i'll let you know, headed to Foxwoods today for a few days with my parents for my b-day & the pro @their new Lake of Isles course invited me to play a round with him & practice at their golf school while i was there. you may be wearing off on me, but i must admit i hate the navy pm702! if i like the shaft i'ma throw a pm709 in a proto Launcher 3wood i've got laying around here somewhere. ive got so many driver/3wood heads ive lost track of them. maybe we can play next weekend.

57130[/snapback]

I just left you a voicemail about the shoe deal we have talked about. Well if you have a spare head Comp 460 9.5* that you want to donate to the "I'm gonna be a poor daddy soon" fund...feel free...LMAO

Instagram Link

On a side note, if you want a pink shaft and don't like the neon-ish pink of the NV, check out what Accuflex has going for you.

shaft_diag_EP.gif

AccuFlex EP

Nothing's more manly then hot pink.  :crazy:

57307[/snapback]

couldnt have said it better myself, they go perfect with my pink Burberry check pants :D i wonder if ill get many looks from the chicks in the gallery, i know my playing partners will check me out :pimp:

I emailed Aldila and asked them if they sold 75/85 X flexes to the public, heres there reply

Thank you for your inquiry...Yes, we do have the Pink NV is all weights and

flexes right now...most distributors are only carrying a few of the

offerings however. I would recommend you call our customer service

department at (800) 854-2786 and they can either sell one to you direct or

steer you to a distributor that may have what you're looking for. Aldila

I am playing with Jon aka HomStylz tomorrow, I am bringing my digital camera so we can take some better shots of all the shafts.

Instagram Link

Thanks TM82, yes we do have a special run of X-Flex, but the weight is around 66 grams. The shaft actually did real well in the hands of two finalists at the recent Re/MAX World LD Championships, and was also used to hit one of the longest balls of the entire contest.

The shaft has gotten alot of looks as of late.

Best of luck on your search!

On a side note, if you want a pink shaft and don't like the neon-ish pink of the NV, check out what Accuflex has going for you.

shaft_diag_EP.gif

AccuFlex EP

Nothing's more manly then hot pink.  :pimp:

57307[/snapback]

This is for HoMStYLz and OrangeCrush - I live in Waltham, MA and I am always looking for new people to play golf with.  Got clubs, will travel!

61212[/snapback]

TGS,

I have to shut my golf down for the season. My daughter was born yesterday so she is Priority #1. I will still be active on the boards over the winter and I am sure we can arrange a round together in 2006. I am like you, I will travel where ever to play. I am in Revere and Jon is in N.Dartmouth so I drive usually 1+ hrs to see him.

Keep yaself active here and I am sure we will play in 2006!

Mike

Instagram Link

This is for HoMStYLz and OrangeCrush - I live in Waltham, MA and I am always looking for new people to play golf with.  Got clubs, will travel!

61212[/snapback]

TGS, Mike is done for the year & just had his little "OC" Mia, she was born right after we played! Congrads Mike on the new addition. Anyways if there is another nice weekend I'll play a round with you, I don't really play much now until I head south for the winter because I need the break but if you wanna play I'd be happy to join you, if there's a nice weekend like I said we'll get together.

61212[/snapback]

TGS, Mike is done for the year & just had his little "OC" Mia, she was born right after we played! Congrads Mike on the new addition. Anyways if there is another nice weekend I'll play a round with you, I don't really play much now until I head south for the winter because I need the break but if you wanna play I'd be happy to join you, if there's a nice weekend like I said we'll get together.

61575[/snapback]

I'm also looking for people to play with...

TGS we met at your shop, you adjusted some lofts and lies on my bridgestones, they're money now!

Hom, we talked briefly on TSG, I was going to play with you and a guy named Mike... I think you played with him at your club? This ring a bell?

Hom, we talked briefly on TSG, I was going to play with you and a guy named Mike... I think you played with him at your club? This ring a bell?

63335[/snapback]

Jason,

This is Mike How ya been?. After our round at Stow Acres my golf became limited. As I stated in a previous reply, my daughter was born last weekend so I am done for the year. I think Jon is heading down to FLA soon but you can email each other about playing.

Check out my thread with me taking pics of Jon's equipment, Last Saturday we played at Waverly Oaks about 17 hrs before Mia was born so LITERALLY that was my last round of the year. I still have your email address in my address book and come springtime I will arrange a small gathering of Boston area WRX'rs.

I have pretty much stopped going over to TSG.com so you will find me lurking here going forward.

Have a good holiday season!

Mike

Instagram Link

63335[/snapback]

Jason,

This is Mike How ya been?. After our round at Stow Acres my golf became limited. As I stated in a previous reply, my daughter was born last weekend so I am done for the year. I think Jon is heading down to FLA soon but you can email each other about playing.

Check out my thread with me taking pics of Jon's equipment, Last Saturday we played at Waverly Oaks about 17 hrs before Mia was born so LITERALLY that was my last round of the year. I still have your email address in my address book and come springtime I will arrange a small gathering of Boston area WRX'rs.

I have pretty much stopped going over to TSG.com so you will find me lurking here going forward.

Have a good holiday season!

Mike

63527[/snapback]

Hey Mike what's up, didn't know that was you! Congrats on the new addition! Next year we'll have to tee it up.

61212[/snapback]

TGS,

I have to shut my golf down for the season. My daughter was born yesterday so she is Priority #1. I will still be active on the boards over the winter and I am sure we can arrange a round together in 2006. I am like you, I will travel where ever to play. I am in Revere and Jon is in N.Dartmouth so I drive usually 1+ hrs to see him.

Keep yaself active here and I am sure we will play in 2006!

Mike

61430[/snapback]

I hear that, my daughter is now 6 weeks old. Guys, I am in Franklin, so I am right in the middle if you ever want a foursome right off the board! Be nice to have some playing partners that are able to get their hands on some of the stuff you guys seem to! Member guest at Franklin Country Club sometime perhaps?

Jon

Jon,

Sounds good to me! Has your wife told you that you are not playing that much next year? I am "negotiating" 8 rounds next year..lol I figure father's day, my BDay and then once per mth is fair. Hell I gave her an angel of a daughter!...lol

Instagram Link

Jon,

Sounds good to me!  Has your wife told you that you are not playing that much next year?  I am "negotiating" 8 rounds next year..lol  I figure father's day, my BDay and then once per mth is fair.  Hell I gave her an angel of a daughter!...lol

63691[/snapback]

That directed at me, I know there is another Jon I have read about. But the way I see it, this is the IDEAL time for the kid to come out. Gte to spend the winter changing diapers and foregoing other things to build a little good karma in the bank. By the time next season rolls around, we will have hopefully made it through the hard parts! I have offered up once a weekend, as long as I am home before noon. Nice thing at Franklin, is that it isn't that hard to get out before 7 a.m. Course really gets crowded over the summer from 7:30-10, but prior to that you can zip around in 3 - 3.5 hours.