3/25 AM PRICE DROP!!! FS/T RAW Black Ox Mizuno MP33 3-PW

endurancechiro ·  
endurancechiroendurancechiro The man with the Iron Thumbs 1009WRX Points: 40Handicap: ~15Members Posts: 1,009 Platinum Tees
Joined:  edited Mar 25, 2013 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1
So, turns out I am pulling the ultimate WRX move... Just put tons of time and $ into the rehab of this classic set of irons, then went and hit the Ping i20's and have decided that as nice as these are, the pings fit my game better... :'(

My loss is your gain! These MP33's have been unchromed and sandblasted (professionally) then a cold black oxide finish applied, this means the finish will wear and get as much rust as you will allow. I wipe them down with a silicone cloth (will include with purchase) and it will keep any rust at bay if that's what you decide. For all you guys that love the rusty wedges, this is your

Have had 4 rounds on the grips, heads, and shafts. New (cut for this installation) PX 6.0's non flighted (1/4" over mizuno standard), outfitted with Lamkin permawrap oversize grips. These shafts have been wood doweled as well. This is a 3-PW set. I have not touched the loft/lie. The irons will be cleaned and retouched with Black oxide if requested by the buyer...

This is an amazing and unique set of irons! I'm only selling to get a set that better fits my game, you won't see these kind of clubs very often!

Just FYI, the SW and LW is NOT included, sorry for any confusion, you can put an offer on those with the set though...

I am willing to break the set apart and sell heads or shafts!

Also interested in a trade for a set of i20's with CFS stiff shafts (yellow preferable, but not absolute, I can get them bent), I will add on $100 with my set for trade!

Asking $350 shipped CONUS OBO

$200 heads only, $150 shafts only

Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on
A bad day on the course is better than
a good day at work!
WITB Link

Comments

• atlambert2atlambert2  610WRX Points: 67Handicap: ~14Members Posts: 610 Golden Tee
    those are fantastic looking. GLWS
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero, Rogue Silver 110x
    Rocketballz Tour Issue Proto Head 13*, Speeder 757x
    Rocketballz Tour Issue Proto Head 19*, Speeder 757x
    Callaway Alpha 815h, 21*, Velyix Rome 988x
    Apex 4-6/Apex Pro 7-PW, DGX100
    Tour Grind 52/60, Odyssey Protype #3
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Jamboy72Jamboy72 Powered by the old school  5967WRX Points: 157Members Posts: 5,967 Titanium Tees
    someone lucky is going to snag these!! glws
    Posted:
  • TeeBonZTeeBonZ  1835WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 1,835 Platinum Tees
    Were the shafts installed with no ferrules?
    Posted:
  • endurancechiroendurancechiro The man with the Iron Thumbs  1009WRX Points: 40Handicap: ~15Members Posts: 1,009 Platinum Tees
    They have o-ring type ferrules, less noticeable, but not just a hard step of the neck. Jjust didn't like the look of traditional ferrules on these, and wanted something a little different.
    Posted:
    a good day at work!
    WITB Link
  • endurancechiroendurancechiro The man with the Iron Thumbs  1009WRX Points: 40Handicap: ~15Members Posts: 1,009 Platinum Tees
    PRICE DROP, help me get these gone so I can pay for my new ones!!! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

$350 Shipped

Broken down:

$150 for shafts and grips

$200 for heads
    Posted:
    a good day at work!
    WITB Link
This discussion has been closed.