TOUR PUTTERS are up on TPMills.com

glenwayputters ·  
glenwayputtersglenwayputters Members  2100WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,100
David has posted the pictures and descriptions on the site, so get them while they are hot!!!

jay
Posted:

Comments

• Titleist87Titleist87 Members  2869WRX Points: 57Posts: 2,869 Titanium Tees
    glenwayputters wrote on Dec 6 2005, 07:22 AM:

David has posted the pictures and descriptions on the site, so get them while they are hot!!!

jay

I wish the pictures could be enlarged.
    Posted:
    Cobra Fly-Z+ Aldila DVS
    MacGregor MT 4w Aldila DVS
    Titleist 915H 3
    Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro/'87 Titleist Tour Model/'86 Spalding Tour Edition
    Titleist SM6 50 F Grind
    Titleist SM6 54 S Grind
    Titleist SM6 58 S Grind
    Titleist SC Studio Design 5
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • newportbeachnewportbeach Members  3674WRX Points: 262Posts: 3,674 Titanium Tees
    Man I wish you could enlarge those pics just too hard to tell what the putter looks like
    Posted:
    Though much is taken much abides;
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    - Lord Tennyson
  • tickyboytickyboy Members  2134WRX Points: 114Posts: 2,134 Platinum Tees
    You can always go to properties, copy the URL and paste into new window. It's not the fastest but the pics are much nicer. I've already emailed my request for a putter. image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    M5 Tour 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Black #2
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers  1138WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,138
    those putters look amazing
    Posted:
  • tnk210tnk210 Members  401WRX Points: 60Posts: 401 Greens
    kkhere wrote on Dec 6 2005, 05:16 PM:

those putters look amazing

Sent them an email image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
  • nickc445nickc445 Members  542WRX Points: 88Posts: 542 Golden Tee
    I have to say --- the price is very reasonable. Also seems to confirm the common perception that a good chunk of the price associated with Camerons is tied to marketing. I have a retail-version of the Workshop series of Mills putters. To me, there is no discernable difference in quality versus Cameron. If I am not already a Mill convert, I soon will be. Plus, David Mills seems much more approachable and customer-oriented.

Now, if I get that Christmas bonus, I may to drive from Nashville to Tuscaloosa for a personal visit to Mr. Mills' shop.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the momentMarshals  7105WRX Points: 62Posts: 7,105 Marshals
    They must be nice, he's already exceeded his bandwidth! Hopefully it will die down around 3am so I can get a peak. Right now Mills putters are the only ones that have my curiousity piqued--for my daughter of course. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

beruo
    Posted:
    :hi:
  • drkhorse117drkhorse117 Members  111WRX Points: 0Posts: 111
    those putters are too sweet...I just emailed David about a custom 8802 style. I cant wait!!!!!
    Posted:
    beruo wrote on Dec 8 2005, 12:46 AM:

They must be nice, he's already exceeded his bandwidth! Hopefully it will die down around 3am so I can get a peak. Right now Mills putters are the only ones that have my curiousity piqued--for my daughter of course. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

beruo

Has quite a few lefty putters listed.... I can't wait to get my hands on mine.
    Posted:
    M5 Tour 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Black #2
    The 3 lined mallet is mine! image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    Nice! I had my eye briefly on that putter, but in the end another putter won out. I want to scrap together some more dough and pick up another, but being unemployed for a month does not help, especially around the holidays.
    Posted:
    M5 Tour 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Black #2

Advertisement
    My mallet shipped out on Friday image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    My Klassic shipped Friday too image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    M5 Tour 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Black #2
    I guess bandwidth exceeded limit....they MUST be hot!! image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />
    Posted:
    M5 Tour 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Black #2
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the momentMarshals  7105WRX Points: 62Posts: 7,105 Marshals
    tickyboy wrote on Dec 8 2005, 09:02 AM:

beruo wrote on Dec 8 2005, 12:46 AM:

They must be nice, he's already exceeded his bandwidth! Hopefully it will die down around 3am so I can get a peak. Right now Mills putters are the only ones that have my curiousity piqued--for my daughter of course. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />

beruo

Has quite a few lefty putters listed.... I can't wait to get my hands on mine.

Well, I broke down and sent an email on Friday, then again yesterday. . . and no reply. Guess I'll have to make due with my Bettinardi. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' /> Can't say that I'm not disappointed though.

beruo
    Posted:
    :hi:
    He was having problems with the website over the weekend, perhaps there is a delay in email returns as a result. In any case, I'm sure you will hear from him soon.
    Posted:
    M5 Tour 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Black #2

Advertisement
  • glenwayputtersglenwayputters Members  2100WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,100
    tickyboy wrote on Dec 14 2005, 10:43 PM:

He was having problems with the website over the weekend, perhaps there is a delay in email returns as a result. In any case, I'm sure you will hear from him soon.

Guys

please be patient. He is literally a one man show and he has been overwhelmed with emails for putters. I emailed him this afternoon when I got into town and he is getting very low on inventory and is spending a lot of time in the "shipping" department.

Thank you all for making this a very huge success for David and this is truly a sign of things to come!!!

thanks

Jay
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.