Cameron shaft extension??

ingraha3 ·  
ingraha3ingraha3  168WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 168
image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hello,

I am looking to add 1/2" to my 33", 350g Newport II Studio Stainless. I would like a less expensive fix than the Cameron Studio offers. What size is the typical Cameron shaft at the butt end so I know what diameter extension to use?? They come .580, .600, .620, etc . . . . . ??

Also, have people had any success pulling off a Dancing Cameron pistol grip in one piece?? Any advice?

Thanks in advance!
Posted:

Comments

• larslars  272WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 272 Bunkers
    I added an 1" extension to my red X and I beleive it had a .580 butt diameter and I was able to remove the cameron grip w/ lots of solvent and a grip removal tool. The ones that slide in under the grip.

hope this helps.

L
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.