Cameron Studio Store

SakmanSakman @ryansakoMarshals Posts: 6,291 mod
Grips are now available
Just wanted to say the Cameron Studio Store has (4) grips that you can now purchase instead of wasting your time on Ebay. Granted, they're still $21 each before shipping.

Baby T - Red

Baby T - Black

Studio Design - Red

Studio Design - Black

"Thank you sir may I have another!"

Comments

• zip7111zip7111 Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭
    Sakman wrote on Dec 13 2005, 05:01 PM:

Just wanted to say the Cameron Studio Store has (4) grips that you can now purchase instead of wasting your time on Ebay. Granted, they're still $21 each before shipping.

Baby T - Red

Baby T - Black

Studio Design - Red

Studio Design - Black

"Thank you sir may I have another!"

Thanks for making the post...FYI,They have been available through Titleist retail accounts since the putters they came on were released...You can get them through your Titleist retailer for cheaper...

Steve
  • SakmanSakman @ryansako Marshals Posts: 6,291 mod
    zip7111 wrote on Dec 13 2005, 06:03 PM:

FYI,They have been available through Titleist retail accounts since the putters they came on were released...You can get them through your Titleist retailer for cheaper...

Steve

Appreciate the info...Thanks Steve.
  • utopiapgautopiapga Members Posts: 410
    FYI.....

You can buy the baby T at Golf Galaxy as well. We have the Black and Red, only problem is when word gets out they go like crazy can't keep them in stock quick enough.
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    im amazed at the popularity of scotty grips. My friend sold one of teh grips he got during his putter restoration for $77, which seems liek a lot for just a grip and i know mygirl and other grips go for even more
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    champx2 wrote on Dec 14 2005, 10:12 AM:

What a counrty. A $3 rubber grip for $21. image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' /> And people line up to buy.

The guy is a marketing genius. You got to give him that.

agreed, anything that has his name on it becomes a popular item right away
  • PGMladyPGMlady Golf Professional Members Posts: 294
    If people want anything enough, they will pay outrageous prices for it.
  • AscanAscan Members Posts: 463 ✭✭
    Don't see them in the store on his website, could they be sold out already? image/dntknw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' /> image/scotty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />
    WITB:
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5*
    3 Wood: Titleist 915f 15*
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2 19*
    Irons: Mizuno Mp-32
    Wedges: Vokey sm6 52, 56, 60
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport with 3x Black Finish
  • SakmanSakman @ryansako Marshals Posts: 6,291 mod
    Ascan wrote on Dec 14 2005, 01:07 PM:

Don't see them in the store on his website, could they be sold out already? image/dntknw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' /> image/scotty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />

Actually, it looks like they're only available to Cameron Club Members at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed this over the next few weeks...
  • AscanAscan Members Posts: 463 ✭✭
    Sakman wrote on Dec 14 2005, 01:12 PM:

Ascan wrote on Dec 14 2005, 01:07 PM:

Actually, it looks like they're only available to Cameron Club Members at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed this over the next few weeks...

Ah-ha; oh well...
    WITB:
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5*
    3 Wood: Titleist 915f 15*
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2 19*
    Irons: Mizuno Mp-32
    Wedges: Vokey sm6 52, 56, 60
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport with 3x Black Finish
  • atlatl Members Posts: 28
    I wish they had the cameron full cord grip for sale.
  • nickpoznickpoz Posts: 946 ClubWRX
    atl wrote on Dec 15 2005, 08:17 PM:

I wish they had the cameron full cord grip for sale.

like was said earlier, go thru ANY titleist account and they can get it for you