Any Info on this YES! Putter?...............

ShoxTP ·  
ShoxTPShoxTP Members  695WRX Points: 1Handicap: 4.7Posts: 695 Golden Tee
Its an Amy
Here are some pics....

I'm thinkin that this model was made before yes went huge.any feedback on this putter would be great.got it yesterday image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />
Posted:
TM R9 SuperTri TP 8.5° FujiMotoreF1-S
Ping Isi 3W 15°
Adams Super 17° Voodooo S
Ping i20 4-PW CFS-X
TM TP-Y 52°, Nike Vr 56° 60°
Yes! Madison 34" SS Flatso

Comments

• mr_duffermr_duffer Brimmer Members  870WRX Points: 93Handicap: 2.0Posts: 870 Golden Tee
    One of my regular playing partners has one. It's called the "Amy". He's had it for about a year now. He claims to be the best putter he's used to date. Really I think he could putt well with a hockey stick. The forward offset or onset, whatever you call it, reminds me of the "Dandy" Gil Morgan has used for years, only it's a CS. Puts a nice roll on the ball.
    Posted:
    M4 10.5* Atmos 5R
    R15 15* Hzrdus 
    Adams Idea Pro 2 18* Aldila "By You" 80gr S
    TM 22* Rescue Mid "Tour Issue", 904HB S
    Cleveland 588 MT 5 iron XP95 R
    Titleist T200, 6-GW, C-Taper $ 120
    Vokey SM6 54/08M, 58/08M, Dynamic Gold 105R
    TM Spider
    Hdcp 3.7
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • papichulostevepapichulosteve Members  1738WRX Points: 131Posts: 1,738 Platinum Tees
    looks like an older model amy....like before they were all named after girls. i have a tracy, but instead it just says face-balanced blade on the bottom.
    Posted:
  • Viking Golfer Viking Golfer Viking Golfer hitting IRON! ClubWRX  4141WRX Points: 1Posts: 4,141 Bunkers
    Hey what kind of digicam are you using - those pics are really sharp and dead on image/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' /> image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' /> image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':beach:' /> image/russian_roulette.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' /> image/kewlpics.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.