Mizuno JPX EZ Driver - will you demo it?

2»

Comments

• freddyottawafreddyottawa Members  2807WRX Points: 1Handicap: 36Posts: 2,807 Titanium Tees
    I demoed this last month. I'm not convinced that it is any better than the JPX825, though the shaft could have played a part in that. The finish is definitely much more appealing though.

The 3 wood is the real winner of the new line in my mind. Nice deep face, neutral setup at address and feels great off the face.
    Posted:
    Driver - TBD
    3 Wood - TBD
    5 Wood - Mizuno MX700, PF v2
    4-PW - Adams CMB, C-Taper
    Wedges - Mizuno T4 52/58, S400
    Putter - Odyssey Versa #7, SS 3.0
    Ball - TF Gamer
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Badgergolfer2Badgergolfer2 Members  1355WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,355
    I intend to give it a whirl and then wait for used ones to pop up on Ebay, where I can pick one up for half of what they cost new.
    Posted:
  • nommnomm Members  124WRX Points: 0Posts: 124
    Yup! Definately going to demo them. +1 for waiting for stuff on ebay too...
    Posted:
  • WoodridgeWoodridge Earl of Aberdovey ChicagolandMembers  1905WRX Points: 122Handicap: 11Posts: 1,905 Platinum Tees
    Thinking about giving this one a go. Any new thoughts from those who have hit it?

Posted:
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge Driver
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge 3 wood
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge 4 wood
    Ram Dave Hill 'Spade Blade' 2-PW
    Pederson SW
    Titleist Bulls Eye 'bullet'

"Let's take a drive, and run with the dogs tonight in Suburbia"
  • BigHook25BigHook25 Members  2338WRX Points: 132Posts: 2,338 Platinum Tees
    I'm actually more interested in the fairway wood then the driver, but yea I'm going to try it. The 650 line and JPX 825 line hit the ball long. The MP 650 driver, fairway wood, and hybrids were low spin with a really hot face.
    Posted:
  • Saluki91Saluki91 Members  620WRX Points: 106Posts: 620 Golden Tee
    cheeks wrote:

Sorry, not gonna try it. No chance whatsoever.

I already own a Mizzy MP 650 driver. It's in the bag. The next driver I purchase will be a back up MP-650.

I played with an MP630FT for a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time. Didn't think I would ever replace it - until I tried the MP650.

Now I am back in that same boat... Have a head and shaft that I like. Why mess with the mojo?

I would try the EZ for the fun of trying it, but unless it gives me 15 extra yards, washes and waxes my car, and provides winning power ball numbers on demand, I can't see making a change.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade M4 on Tour AD IZ
    TaylorMade M4 Tour 3W on GD YS Reloaded
    Titleist 816H 19*, 22*, 26* on Blue Board
    Mizuno JPX 919 Pro (6i-pw) on Recoil
    TM MG on DG Wedge (50*, 54*, 58*)
    Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 Slotback
    2020 Srixon Z Star
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • WoodridgeWoodridge Earl of Aberdovey ChicagolandMembers  1905WRX Points: 122Handicap: 11Posts: 1,905 Platinum Tees
    Tried to demo at my local Golfsmith and they didn't have them nor knew when they might. Meanwhile, they are listed on Golfsmith's. website. Huge fail.
    Posted:
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge Driver
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge 3 wood
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge 4 wood
    Ram Dave Hill 'Spade Blade' 2-PW
    Pederson SW
    Titleist Bulls Eye 'bullet'

"Let's take a drive, and run with the dogs tonight in Suburbia"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.