Cameron Tour player head weights

spo1971 ·  
spo1971spo1971  163WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 163 Fairways
I've been doing so much reading on the "ideal" weight for Scotty heads at different lengths...anyone know if Tiger/Ernie/Adam Scott use a heavier head(340 or 350) in their 35" putter?
Posted:

Comments

• Double RodsDouble Rods ...and they stay the same age  625WRX Points: 65Members Posts: 625 Bunkers
    I know that Elkington uses a 330g Newport Beach Studio Stainless.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • spo1971spo1971  163WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 163 Fairways
    Thanks for the info boys. I too wish there was a little more info out there regarding head weight. I just recently had my 34.5 " SS Newport Beach head weighed in at 344 g. That was obviously after Hot Stix threw some lead tape on the bottom. I love the feel it gives at a D-9 swingweight, but I hate the look of lead tape. So now it looks like the best option is to buy a 350 gram head and re-shaft to my specs at 34.5". Any thoughts?
    Posted:
  • hogangolf4lifehogangolf4life  228WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 228
    mines a tour 35 inch but the swing weights a D-6. i know it weighs more than 330g, it was supposed to, but can anyone calculate the exact headweight based on this for me?
    Posted:
  • glenwayputtersglenwayputters  2100WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 2,100
    hogangolf4life wrote on Dec 21 2005, 09:33 PM:

mines a tour 35 inch but the swing weights a D-6. i know it weighs more than 330g, it was supposed to, but can anyone calculate the exact headweight based on this for me?

Lee

if you know the shaft weight and grip weight you can guess, somewhat scientifically

jay
    Posted:
  • hogangolf4lifehogangolf4life  228WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 228
    well i know its a studio design grip and the shaft used in brad faxons putter so can anyone guess "somewhat scientifically" from that?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.