The Udrainium Putters (Ping)

slicer365 ·  
slicer365slicer365 Members  1750WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,750
Can anybody give me any feed back on the Udrainium line of putters? How do they compare to the Big Ben, Voodoo Daddy, Yes!...etc

Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• tickyboytickyboy Members  2134WRX Points: 114Posts: 2,134 Platinum Tees
    They're bigger!

Seriously, they provide a great roll, feel and alignment, but the darn things as big as a steering wheel. I know someone who bought one as a training aid, never could bring it onto the course. I've seen others quite comfortable with them. Personally, I actually prefer the craz-e because it seems heavier.
    Posted:
    M5 Tour 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Black #2
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • bigeasybigeasy Bigeasy Members  1190WRX Points: 130Handicap: 5.5Posts: 1,190 Platinum Tees
    i have two, doc 17 and doc 15 center shaft, both are great putters. they put the best roll on the ball on any putter i have tried. i have had the original since june 04. if you can get over the size and your playing partners comments, i guarantee you will like the putter. btw the doc 17 is for sale, dont need two.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M3 440 Mitsubishi Tensei Blue
    Cobra Flyz+ 14.5 degree, Aldila Tour Blue 75 stiff
    Taylormade M1 19* hybrid
    PingI25 ZZ65 4-pw
    Titleist SM6F Grind 50*, SM7 M Grind 55* SM6 59* S Grind S-300
    Ping Redwood Piper SS 3.O
    Titleist Prov1
    USGA Handicap 6.2
    GolfPride MCC Plus 4 and Tour Velvet Plus 4

USA! Love it or leave it!
  • 03trdblack03trdblack Wake Forest, NCClubWRX  2089WRX Points: 317Handicap: 0.9Posts: 2,089 ClubWRX
    I play the Doc 17 and love it. Your buddies won't give you too much grief if you're draining everything and taking their money! Feel is great with a very soft, but solid metal feel. I even got my dad hooked on the belly version of the Doc 15. Now he loves it.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.