The Udrainium Putters (Ping)

slicer365slicer365 Members Posts: 1,750
Can anybody give me any feed back on the Udrainium line of putters? How do they compare to the Big Ben, Voodoo Daddy, Yes!...etc

Thanks

Comments

• tickyboytickyboy Members Posts: 2,133 ✭✭
    They're bigger!

Seriously, they provide a great roll, feel and alignment, but the darn things as big as a steering wheel. I know someone who bought one as a training aid, never could bring it onto the course. I've seen others quite comfortable with them. Personally, I actually prefer the craz-e because it seems heavier.
    R15 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Origin B2 01 CF
  • bigeasybigeasy Bigeasy Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    i have two, doc 17 and doc 15 center shaft, both are great putters. they put the best roll on the ball on any putter i have tried. i have had the original since june 04. if you can get over the size and your playing partners comments, i guarantee you will like the putter. btw the doc 17 is for sale, dont need two.
    Cobra F6+ Graphite Design ADDI-6S 10D
    Cobra Flyz+ 14.5 degree, Aldila Tour Blue 75 stiff
    Taylormade M1 19* hybrid
    Ping I 25 4-PW ZZ65 cushin
    Titleist SM6F Grind 50*, SM6 S Grind 55* SM6 59* S Grind S-300
    Scotty Cameron GOLO 5 SS tour 2.0
     Srixon Z star, TP5, Prov1
    USGA Handicap 6.2
    GolfPride MCC Plus 4 and Tour Velvet Plus 4

USA! Love it or leave it!
  • 03trdblack03trdblack ClubWRX Posts: 1,829 ClubWRX
    I play the Doc 17 and love it. Your buddies won't give you too much grief if you're draining everything and taking their money! Feel is great with a very soft, but solid metal feel. I even got my dad hooked on the belly version of the Doc 15. Now he loves it.