Hayzooos' WITB (2016.06.04) - Matte LTD Pro is HERE

Updated as of 2016.06.04:

Alright, I figured it was finally time to actually make a WITB for me. I don’t change clubs too often, though I like to try things out constantly. So this may not change as often as some people’s on here, but we’ll see how this goes. I’m open to anything you guys have to say, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask away and I’ll answer it.

I’ve looked at a few WITB threads, so I’ll just list off what I’m currently playing and then throw the pictures down at the bottom. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make this thread better formatted, I’m all about it.

Driver: Cobra KING LTD Pro w/ Xphlexxx Agera Red Stripe; 44.25"

Fairway Wood: Callaway XHot Pro 15* w/ Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1X; 42.5”

Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha 815 20* (+2) w/ Veylix Rome 988 stiff tipped 1/2"; 39.75"

Irons: Srixon 745 w/ Nippon Modus3 120 (X soft-stepped once); 4-8 D3; 9-PW D4

Wedges: SCOR 4161 52/28*; Nippon NS Pro WV 115g/125g

Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketch Heavy; 34"

Bag: Sun Mountain 3.5 Black

Glove: Titleist PermaSoft

Ball: Either Callaway Chrome Soft or TaylorMade TPX, ProV1X

For all the stats, backup clubs, etc, I’ve included a link to a Google Doc which has everything listed out, including the other driver shafts I currently have, so if you see me say something about a quiver of shafts, now you’ll know what that entails. Also has all the random clubs I have as well.

Google Doc Link

<<New pics coming soon>>

And still, the greatest headcover in the world:

lHGpW7T.jpg

Ping G400 Max UST Proforce V2
TM M5 15* UST Proforce V2
Callaway Apex UW 19* PX HZRDUS Smoke Black
Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Srixon ZX7 - 6-PW MMT 105
Edel SMS 50V/54V/58T Nippon 125
Odyssey MXM #1W

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1390324851' post='8501713']
Zooos how did that Ping driver sneak in a Callaway bag? Like the setup BTW!
[/quote]

It worked better for me than the XHP did, that's why ;). ROBO was raving about it and when he talks, I listen. We were chatting on the phone one day after I bought just the head as I figured he'd be able to give me good advice on what shaft to test out first of the ones I had. He was telling me how most of the PGA guys that had this head were moving up in loft and killing spin at all costs through the shaft. He was basically saying they were going for high launch through the loft of the club and low spin through the shaft as much as possible which is why a lot of people are liking the Alidla Phenom NL with this head as that's exactly what it does.

We were going back and forth about the shafts I had an he happened to mention the Pype, which is a shaft he loves. I had totally forgotten I had one and when I said that, he's like "Problem solved. That needs to be your #1". I'm still testing others out mainly because I can't help myself, but the 60-X Pype is still probably the first choice for shaft in that head. I have yet to take the Kusala Black on to a course and see how it holds up, but the initial 100 yards in a dome look promising, ha!

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='RPVL' timestamp='1390331638' post='8502563']
Nice setup! Do you rotate the 3w and hybrid? Lofts are very close.
[/quote]

Appreciate it, thanks! I don't rotate the 3w and the hybrid because even though the lofts are close, the distances aren't so much. At least, not as much as you would think. 3w goes ~255 while the 16* goes ~230. So that's a big enough gap to warrant the close-ness in lofts. Originally I actually had a 17* 4w, 16* hybrid and an 18* X Utility. It was weird looking loft-wise, but because they're such different clubs, the distances worked out very well.

Half the time I'll drop the 3w outright and carry driver, 3Deep, 16* hybrid as I just don't seem to use the 3w all that often. 3Deep is a weapon off the tee, but I never hit it from the turf. At 13*, with that little of spin, there's virtually zero chance I could hold any green with it. And if I was far enough away to use it to actually try and hit a green, I'm probably better off hitting something to get me to a good distance to use a wedge or something.

The biggest thing is, I'm fairly certain I've started caving the face of the 3Deep. Was at the dome the other day and one shot (and each subsequent shot) had a much different feel and sound. I can't quite tell, so I'm taking it in (hopefully today) to get it checked out. I'm hesitant about sending it in because I'm taking a trip to Naples the 2nd week of February and I REALLY want to have that club with me. Hey, maybe I'll get a chance to test out the 2Deep afterall...

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

25yds is indeed a fine gap at that distance. I would expect a little more distance from the 16* though. That's is some bad new for the 3deep, this close to a trip. Hopefully it turns out ok. On the other hand the x2hot deep series looks very promising. I'm thinking of going driverless and add the 12.5 2 deep.

Epic 9.0° Rogue x
Optiforce 15° Rogue x
X Forged UT 3 KBS
Apex Pro 4-PW KBS
Mack Daddy 2 52°, 56°, 60°
Odyssey ProType #3.1 mod
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/869684-rpvl-dutchwitb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Sweet bag!! :)[size=4] love the putter.[/size]

[size=4]Are you plannign to go for a whole set of Apexes at some point?[/size]

TM 16 M2 10.5 up to 12.0 Aldila NVS R
TM RBZ 3 Wood 15.0 Aldila NV R
Adams Pro 20 Xcalibur Hybrid R
Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 4-PW TT XP95 R
Vokey SM5 50*, 54*, 58* Raw Black
Scotty Cameron Cali Sonoma Superstoke Flatso 1.0
Srixon AD333 Tour
Adidas
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/923763-oakey90-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='Oakey90' timestamp='1390340416' post='8503747']
Sweet bag!! :)[size=4] love the putter.[/size]

[size=4]Are you plannign to go for a whole set of Apexes at some point?[/size]
[/quote]

Doubt it. The only reason I'll get new irons is simply because I want to, not because I think anything will really be better. I simply love the setup for irons I have now. I played forged irons for 10-12 years prior to getting these, and I honestly can't tell much of a difference in feel. The XHP are a GREAT set of irons.

That being said, I've been less than impressed so far with the Apex 3 iron. I got it mostly as a driving iron, and something maybe a little easier to hit from the fairway versus the 18* DHy and 18* X Utility Prototype I have as well. I've only hit it from mats in a freaking dome, but so far, it feels awful. Super hard, and just...not good. I'm going to hold off on any rash decisions until I can play a few rounds with it, but if the others feel like this, there is a 0% chance I'll be buying any standard Apex irons.

I'm a big fan of the putter so far as well, but I haven't had a chance to actually play a round with it yet, so we'll see. The Tank is eagerly awaiting it's return. I also have a Nike Method Core MC04w that hasn't seen a round yet either. The only putting I've done was on a practice green in the same dome. It has break to it, so it's not all flat. I did a typical putting drill placing balls at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00, and 9:00 at 2' out. Make 'em all, then move back to 4', 6', 8'. This is the first time I can remember where I didn't miss a single one on the first go around. I made each of the 16 putts right away.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='RPVL' timestamp='1390336622' post='8503237']
25yds is indeed a fine gap at that distance. I would expect a little more distance from the 16* though. That's is some bad new for the 3deep, this close to a trip. Hopefully it turns out ok. On the other hand the x2hot deep series looks very promising. I'm thinking of going driverless and add the 12.5 2 deep.
[/quote]

I actually just spoke to Callaway CS a few minutes ago, stellar as I've always heard. They sent me a shipping label and I'm sending it to them tomorrow. Those aren't even available anymore so he said it would be replaced with the X2H Deep if something is actually wrong with it. I asked if I could get the 2Deep instead of the new 3Deep (the new 3Deep is 14.5*) and he said it wouldn't be a problem. Only thing is, release date isn't until 2/21 so it's after my trip :(. We'll see what happens.

Fortunately, buddy on here, Dscvvr St Louis offered to send me his 3Deep for the trip if I don't have mine. Can't complain about that! I think he has an 83X Blueboard in his.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

Beautiful bag Hayzoos! Are you going to be tinkering with any of the 2014 drivers?

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1390343533' post='8504057']
Beautiful bag Hayzoos! Are you going to be tinkering with any of the 2014 drivers?
[/quote]

Preciate it! I honestly don't know. The biggest thing I have my eye on right now is the i25. I can promise you I'll be testing out the BBA and BB at some point in time, but if I were to order a driver right now, the i25 would honestly be my top choice. I think a big reason is because I already have five (?!) shafts with the right tips on there already. I heard as forgiving as G25 with spin closer to Anser, so I was all ears!

My ideal driver isn't one that goes 15 yards further 1/10 times with another 5/10 times being off the reservation. It's the one that 9/10 will end up where I want it to end up, even if it's 10 yards shorter, on average, than the 100% perfectly nutted shot. As you say, good for good they're all pretty solid, I'm looking for the best performer on the "ehh...slightly below perfect" shots which I excel at.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1390342818' post='8503999']
[quote name='RPVL' timestamp='1390336622' post='8503237']
[/quote]

I actually just spoke to Callaway CS a few minutes ago, stellar as I've always heard. They sent me a shipping label and I'm sending it to them tomorrow. Those aren't even available anymore so he said it would be replaced with the X2H Deep if something is actually wrong with it. I asked if I could get the 2Deep instead of the new 3Deep (the new 3Deep is 14.5*) and he said it wouldn't be a problem. Only thing is, release date isn't until 2/21 so it's after my trip :(. We'll see what happens.

Fortunately, buddy on here, Dscvvr St Louis offered to send me his 3Deep for the trip if I don't have mine. Can't complain about that! I think he has an 83X Blueboard in his.
[/quote]

Absolutely worth the wait!

Epic 9.0° Rogue x
Optiforce 15° Rogue x
X Forged UT 3 KBS
Apex Pro 4-PW KBS
Mack Daddy 2 52°, 56°, 60°
Odyssey ProType #3.1 mod
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/869684-rpvl-dutchwitb/"]WITB Link[/url]

What is your swing speed with the driver?

I have a G25 with a Fujikura Alpha 65 gram stiff flex. Feels a little weak/whippy when I really go after it, and sometimes it seems like it has too much spin.

What would be some good shafts for the G25, especially to get a more forward medium flight?

Ping G25 / Fujikura Fuel Tour Spec 60
Ping G25 3 Wood
Ping Anser 23 Degrees
Srixon Z745 / DG S300
Odyssey WHP V-Line
Cleveland 588 Forged 50, 54, 60

I haven't had it actually measured in a while, then it was 109, so I would venture a guess I'm in the 105-107 range now simply because I'm a bit older (30 now) and don't play nearly as often. Almost always on the border between S and X. Tipped S works well for me with most, but I usually go straight in with X. I prefer to go too stiff than too weak to hopefully keep it straighter. That and I don't like to mess with tipping all that much, even though I'm sure I would benefit from it.

The bad thing about shafts (you wonder why I have something like 6-7 driver shafts, this is why) is there is zero standard. Each company has their own designation for 'stiff' and 'x-flex' but none of them are actually the same scale. Frustrating to say the least.

I obviously don't know anything about your swing, but typically, when people start to 'go after it' or 'step on it' they get a little more handsy as well, and this almost always lead to imparting more spin on the ball. I've found it best to get fit into a shaft that will match up best with how you normally swing. Whether that's 80% or 100% is almost irrelevant. Fit to how you actually play, not how you want to play. That being said, when you do get fit, make sure if you normally take an 80% swing, will the shaft hold up when you put a little more on it? If not, I personally don't think that's the right shaft for you, but we all play the game different.

The G25 isn't exactly a low spin head, so you need to kill spin with a shaft as much as possible if that's what you in fact need. Many people prefer a tip stiff, low spin shaft with this head for this reason. I've seen a lot of people raving about the Aldila Phenom NL in this head, and it makes sense. That's also why I probably prefer the ProtoPype in this head too. Super tip stiff and quite low spin, even compared with today's most modern shafts. I got the Kusala Black for this reason too, and the Indigo just as a 'why not give it a shot' addition when I found out I could get a pretty good deal if I bought two of them.

Obviously the best answer for anything is to go get fit, but you probably already know that. I think to get the best results from this head, you need to get your launch through loft and kill spin through the shaft as much as you can, again, if that's what you need. So if you really need to get spin down, get a shaft that will accomplish that as you can't change that through the head. Then get the launch you want by changing the loft of the head itself. My 9.5* is actually digitally lofted at 9.5* so I know that's exactly what it is. I suggest getting maybe a 10.5* head (since you want a mid flight, or getting your current one in the + position to add that 0.5* of loft) and a tip stiff, low spin shaft like the Phenom NL, Black Tie, Kusala Black, or even an older ProtoPype like I have. Any of those shafts will work and accomplish the same thing, feel is what really separates them out.

Sorry for the essay of response, hopefully I didn't ramble too much.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is a bummer...just got off the phone with Callaway CS as I had to send my 3Deep back to them to see if I caved the face. Sure enough, they just told me they deemed it a 'dead' head, so that REALLY sucks.

Nice thing is my wish of getting a 2Deep will come true, but I don't even know exactly when they're supposed to come out. Not only that, the V2 shaft isn't an option in it, so I have no idea how to set this one up. I haven't had a chance to hit the new Aldila shafts they're offering yet, so I don't know how those will play.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

Alright, so I have a few things to add and an update from Callaway:

I got off the phone with Danielle from Callaway CS today. She was awesome. She knew her stuff and was very easy to work with, very helpful. The replacement for the 3Deep will be:

Callaway 2Deep w/ Fubuki Zeta fairway, 70-X, 43", D3 and Lamkin Crossline +2 wraps all logos down. I believe this fairway shaft is actually the Zeta Tour, but I'm not exactly sure. I thought it was the best option I had in the 70g+ range. I've heard a few different dates on the release of these clubs, so I'm not going to give an exact date as I don't know what's right. I'm hoping early March even though that will be after both of my warm weather golf trips. Poor me.

As for the additions, I couldn't resist picking up a 9.5* Anser w/ Diamana Ahina 70-X. I cut it down to 44.5" and put a Lamkin ACE 3GEN Crossline on there. Put some lead tape on there to get the swingweight around D2/3. Haven't had a chance to swing the thing yet, so we'll see how it goes. I'll get some pictures up of it sometime in the next few days...hopefully.

The last addition is going to be something I have to wait for as well. I was perusing around the Wishon site and came across a new model he has coming out in March, a 'Fairway/Driver' as he calls it. I ordered the one that's 11*. It's 200cc in size. I'm having them bend it 2* flat to match the 55* lie angle of the 3Deep I had and 1* open as well. I found a RIP Alpha 70-S on the bay for a good price, so that's going to be the shaft of choice in there. It's already tipped 1/2" so I might take another 1/2" off there, we'll see. I'll set this guy up to play either 42.75" or 43" and at D3 as well. Excited to try this one out. I doubt it'll make the bag considering I really like the setup of the 2Deep I have coming. I ordered the head when I thought I was going to have extremely limited options from Callaway for the stock shaft. Guess I was wrong on that one, they were wonderful.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

White Pines over in Bensonville. I'm actually heading out to Naples today and I was hoping to get over there within the past few days but it just didn't happen. I like how they charge by time. It's a little pricey, but I still think it's a good value for what you get. Their mats are usually in pretty good condition and the balls are slightly above average. Nothing special, but they're not complete junk either.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1392049871' post='8636725']
White Pines over in Bensonville. I'm actually heading out to Naples today and I was hoping to get over there within the past few days but it just didn't happen. I like how they charge by time. It's a little pricey, but I still think it's a good value for what you get. Their mats are usually in pretty good condition and the balls are slightly above average. Nothing special, but they're not complete junk either.
[/quote]

Naples is awesome. One of the regular guys in our group has a second house there and he's graciously invited several of us down on occasion. We've played some awesome courses and had some amazing dinners too.

Have an awesome time!

• 2 weeks later...

Trip down to Naples was fantastic. Perfect golfing weather, about 70-72* w/ some clouds. Some high winds, but that's not out of the ordinary down there. The bad thing about the trip was the first round. To save a long story, we ended up getting to the course that Wednesday at 12:57 for a 1:00p tee time. Yeesh. Clubs hadn't even been taken out of the travel bag yet. So, clubs on to cart, right to first tee, no warm up, nada. I topped it about 100 yards with the DHy just trying to make contact since I hadn't swung a club in quite some time, hadn't stepped foot on a golf course since at least October.

Updates to the bag, which aren't reflected above yet:

I played the Anser most of the time in Naples, and got along pretty well with it. That's a low spin head, dang. I was hitting it pretty well though. I decided to put the Accra Dymatch 2.0 MT in there moving forward and put the A'hina 70X into the G25 head. We'll see how that goes.

I've made a pretty decent change to the bag, so we'll see how it plays out. The 16* hybrid is on the bench and the 18* DHy. They've been replaced by the DET 18* 5 wood. It's got a mean shaft in it though, holy cow. Picked it up for pretty cheap the other day and it was in good shape. Too bad it was 43" long so I had to lop an inch off that thing and then slap 10g of lead tape on the bottom to get it back to D2. I'll post some pictures up eventually, hopefully tonight. I'm packing up two putters to send off, so hopefully that will remind me to take some more pictures. I think I blended the lead tape on the bottom pretty well, so it's not too obtrusive, if lead tape can be such a thing!

So now it's a driver, two fairway woods, then 3-PW, two wedges and a putter. That's like my bag back in high school and early college before hybrids were even a thing! Good to be back!

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

• 1 month later...

Apex experiment was pretty short lived. Just couldn't make consistent contact with it for whatever reason. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance considering our season kind of just got started around here.

Few more changes. Picked up an Anser 20* hybrid the other day with a PL Red 90-X in it. Don't know distances yet and if it'll fit into the gap I'm looking for, so we'll see. I also just ordered a UST Recoil 110 F4 that I'm going to put into my Callaway X Utility replacing the PXi 6.5 that's in there now. Didn't get along with those shafts in the XHP irons at first, so I'm getting rid of it in the 18* XU as well. Who knows if it'll pan out or not. Should have it installed sometime this week/end.

I'm hoping to update the pictures, but I need to be home when it's daylight out so I can get some decent pictures. I should be working from home on Friday, so more than likely, that'll be the day. Lately I've been playing the Miyazaki Kusala Indigo 72S in the G25 driver. Results have been pretty good so far, I think it's a better shaft for early in the season when things aren't quite in form yet. Speaking of which, I'm so far across the line at the top it's disgusting. Gotta get that fixed to have a consistent move at the ball. All in due time I reckon.

Oh, and YAY!!!!!! 2Deep came from Callaway. Problem is, it was too short and tipped too much. They're sending me another one built to the right specs (normally I'd just deal with it as it's only 1/2" each way, but I called a week before it shipped to triple check the specs and they still got them wrong) but probably not until next month. The Fubuki 70ZT is a serious problem for them I guess as they just can't keep them in stock. That shaft was the hold up the first time around and it's the hold up this time around as well. Bonus is though, since it's so long of a turnaround, they're letting me play the one I have now until the new one comes.

2Deep, Fubuki ZT 70-X, tipped 1" and 42.5". Again, 1/2" tipped too much and 1/2" too short, so we'll see how it goes. I think it'll just be outright too stiff for me. Haven't had a chance to swing it yet but I LOVE the look of it so far, for what that's worth. I played the Proforce V2 77X in the 3Deep last year and LOVED it so we'll see how this one pans out. I'm hoping for a bit higher of a launch but still low spin, which given the head, shouldn't be an issue.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

bag looks solid, looking forward to the updates

PING G425 LST 9* | Kuro Kage TiNi DC 60 X
Taylormade M2 15* | RIP Beta 70 X

Callaway XHP 21* | RIP Alpha 90 X
*** Irons: OPEN *** 

Cleveland RTX 4 52/56* (mid) | DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM8 60*K | DGS400
Scotty Cameron Special Select FB 5.5 35"

[quote name='enis750' timestamp='1397674791' post='9105643']
bag looks solid, looking forward to the updates
[/quote]

Appreciate it. I can't wait for the season to actually start around here, winter has been BRUTAL. I have this obsession with finding a solid 215-225 yard club. I know, it's like that thread the other day, but one of the courses I play most often has three tee shots which require a shot of this distance, with a very, very small margin of error. Too short and you're blocked out from your approach, too long and you're in the junk. Left/Right and you're in the trees or OB. The honest landing area is maybe 15 yards deep on all three shots. It's crazy.

That's why I've been toying with hybrids, Apex 3 irons, DHys, X Utilities, etc. Just want to find something that's consistent of the bunch.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1397675167' post='9105685']

Appreciate it. I can't wait for the season to actually start around here, winter has been BRUTAL. I have this obsession with finding a solid 215-225 yard club. I know, it's like that thread the other day, but one of the courses I play most often has three tee shots which require a shot of this distance, with a very, very small margin of error. Too short and you're blocked out from your approach, too long and you're in the junk. Left/Right and you're in the trees or OB. The honest landing area is maybe 15 yards deep on all three shots. It's crazy.

That's why I've been toying with hybrids, Apex 3 irons, DHys, X Utilities, etc. Just want to find something that's consistent of the bunch.
[/quote]

thats a fickle distance for me too, especially at my home course this year (more of the 210-215 tho)
I put a 4i replacement in the bag, which was a DHy 24* w a V2 100gm in it
buuuuuut its more of a 220-230 club, its a beast
so that took out my XHP 20* hybrid

next club is a 5i bent a little weak, so hoping i get the 205-210 out of it I want
but ill wait and do some testing once it warms up and i shake the winter rust off
I have a RIP Tour 115 graphite shaft, i might try in my 735 cm 4i if i NEED that distance gap filled
I have room for one more club if i need it

PING G425 LST 9* | Kuro Kage TiNi DC 60 X
Taylormade M2 15* | RIP Beta 70 X

Callaway XHP 21* | RIP Alpha 90 X
*** Irons: OPEN *** 

Cleveland RTX 4 52/56* (mid) | DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM8 60*K | DGS400
Scotty Cameron Special Select FB 5.5 35"

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1397675167' post='9105685'] I have this obsession with finding a solid 215-225 yard club.
[/quote]

This has consumed me ever since I joined this site.

Solid set up there, love the look of the XHP 3W still, even if I didn't like them when it actually came to performance, and the 1W. Such a nice putter.

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach

[quote name='Puppetmaster' timestamp='1397675919' post='9105767']
[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1397675167' post='9105685'] I have this obsession with finding a solid 215-225 yard club.
[/quote]

Solid set up there, love the look of the XHP 3W still, even if I didn't like them when it actually came to performance, and the 1W. Such a nice putter.
[/quote]

I would look at the SLDR hybrids and X2 Hybrids

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1397676497' post='9105835']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It isn't so much an issue of quality or options, it's the constant tinkering to find something better than the last one. :)

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach

hayzooos, where did you get the Bucky Badger headcover? Looks great. I want one for obvious reasons. Just got three inches of snow dumped on me. :(

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]10.5* PING G30 Tour 65S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]15* TM RBZ Matrix Ozik 7S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]18.5* TM RBZ Tour Matrix Ozik 7S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]21.5* Bio Cell Hybrid[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]5-AW Srixon z545 C-Taper Lite S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]PING Glide 54*SS, 58*TS[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]Taylormade DLL+ 36"[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Puppetmaster' timestamp='1397676605' post='9105857']
[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1397676497' post='9105835']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It isn't so much an issue of quality or options, it's the constant tinkering to find something better than the last one. :)
[/quote]

Try those two if you haven't already and they might be better than the last one...