RECAP: LIVE Q&A with COBRA GOLF

HipCheck

[quote name='easyyy' timestamp='1395855232' post='8955773']
[color=#2F2F2F]Thanks Tom, Jose, Mike and Doug for the time today.[/color]

[color=#2f2f2f]Spending some time with a few of our participating fitters for the [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/reviews/best-of-awards-and-the-inside-scoop/"]"Gear Trials"[/url] I have noticed the 2014 line are performers all the way through. Bio Cell Pro and the Bio Cell Drivers are getting some great press with the fitters. They call this years Cobra drivers a blend between the fast forward cg drivers and the uber forgiving high MOI of the rear placed CG heads. [/color]

[color=#2F2F2F]Also the shape and feel of the Bio Cell + irons are awesome. Looking down at them they remind my of the AMP Forged iron. [/color][list=1]
[*][color=#2F2F2F]The 2 drivers Bio Cell and Bio Cell + seem to perform very close to each other on trackman. Can you tell us the MOI of each and what the spin differences you are seeing between the two?[/color]
[*][color=#2F2F2F]T[/color][color=#2F2F2F]he Bio Cell + Irons... What is the material of the castings? Also do you have any plans to offer these in different finishes? ;)[/color]
[/list]

[color=#2F2F2F]​[/color][color=#2F2F2F]Thanks again![/color]

[color=#2F2F2F]Richard[/color][list=1]

[/list]
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]1) Very astute of you... Both have been designed to deliver optimum launch conditions. There is certainly overlap between the BiO Cell and BiO Cell+ trajectories but the BiO Cell+ was designed to fly a little lower with less spin whereas the BiO Cell will fly a little higher. From a player target standpoint the BiO Cell+ is a little more compact (440cc) which results in a slightly lower MOI and also contributes to lower launch.[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]2) BiO Cell+ irons are 431 stainless steel, a strong yet soft material, specifically selected for the better players looking for high performance with great feel.[/size][/color]
[size="2"][color="#000000"]-Mike Yagley[/color][/size]

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jimmy Mac' timestamp='1395856425' post='8955975']
Do you find your tour players tend to stick to single settings or do they change up depending on the track.

If so who tends to switch the most? Rickie, Ian, etc?
[/quote] [color=#000000][size=2]The best rep on tour, our man Ben Schomin, says that they change a little for altitude, windy conditions or other weather issue. Remember when they are fit for optimum launch conditions, these are usually the best and only need small adjustments which are very easy with MyFly8 and Smart Pad.[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=2]The exception is our man Jesper, who is a neat guy, but does like to change settings a little more often. - All[/size][/color]

[quote name='ram01002' timestamp='1395855172' post='8955763']
The USGA has obviously capped trampoline effect and groove width, but what are the areas that you feel you can be the most innovative/forward thinking in regards to substantive and measurable equipment improvements? Is there something on the horizon that could be a "paradigm shift?"
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]Absolutley but... we can't share our "paradigm shift"ing innovations in a public forum.- Tom Olsavsky[/size][/color]

[quote name='mizunopure' timestamp='1395856158' post='8955929']
What sort of testing went into developing the e9 face technology?
[/quote] [color=#000000][size=2]After compiling thousands of shots from a variety of golfers we developed E9 face technology. This involved looking at impact locations across the entire set of clubs and fitting a statistical ellipse around the data. These ellipsis were then used as the starting point for the entire head design. The E9 technology has evolved over the years using the same data to further improve performance for every golfer. These improvements include, tilted bulge and roll, dual roll and improved face thickness variations. Andrew Curtis - Sr Research Engineer[/size][/color]

[quote name='IheartNY' timestamp='1395854535' post='8955677']
What's in the bag: Tom, Jose, Mike, and Doug ?
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]DR - I like Blue. Bio Cell+ driver. Bio Cell fwy. Two Bio Cell hybrids. #4-7 Bio Cell Irons. #8-P Bio Cell+ Irons. Tour Trusty 50 and 56. All stock stiff. -Doug Roberts[/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]TO has Red BiO Cell dr and sometimes Blue BiO Cell+ dr. (Will often carry 2 in the bag for different shots.) Red BiO Cell+ 3-4w, Blue BiO Cell hybrid, 4-G BiO Cell+ irons, Trusty Rusty 56, 60. Cobra Milled Poulter Putter. [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]JM has a Blue BiO CELL Driver with a Matrix White Tie Shaft Stiff flex in 10.5 degrees, Baffler 3 wood with Fijikura speeder shaft, Black BiO CELL 2/3 & 3/4 Hybrids with Altus Hybrids shafts, BC 5 iron, BC+ 5 - PW with Project X PXi Shafts, Tour Trusty 51 & 59 degree wedges with Little Rat Grinds Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts. [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]MY - Cyclone Red BiO Cell+ Driver (Go ISU!!), BiO Cell+ FW 4+, BiO Cell+ 3 Iron Aldila Tour Blue 85S, BiO Cell+ 4-GW 1 deg up KBS Tour R, Tour Trusty 1 deg up TT Dynamic Gold S200 with "E&E" stamp for my 20 month old twins: Ethan and Emma[/size][/color]

[quote name='chiguy' timestamp='1395854273' post='8955637']
Thanks for taking the time to answer questions!

What was the biggest influence on the design of your irons such as the Bio Cell and Baffler? The cavity detail is pretty futuristic looking. I remember someone on here likening it to Robo Cop which I think is pretty appropriate. Did that have any influence on the design? And as a follow-up, have you ever been worried about alienating the more traditional crowd with these offerings?

Thanks again.
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]Our main influence is looking at the technology we plan to include in the product, then design around that tech. We put together inspiration boards which relate to the target consumer. This board gives us a visual direction we design toward. Cool stuff that works is our design philosophy. We want to stand out from the crowd, but still include the traditional golfer while offering the best performance. -Doug Roberts[/size][/color]

[quote name='jhbangas' timestamp='1395856122' post='8955919']
Hi guys, I've had problems with my AMP Cell driver (Orange - Go 'Cuse!) that I purchased last summer. Almost immediately after receiving the club, the epoxy on the tip adapter had broken down and was beginning to separate from the shaft (stock X-flex). Taking it in to my local big box store, the club builder commented that he had seen that problem on number of AMP Cell drivers.

I can say that I'm extremely happy with the way the club performs now that I've had it fixed. However, can you provide some insight into Cobra quality control efforts on problems like these to ensure they don't happen in the future. It gives me pause before looking into additional cobra clubs.
[/quote]
[color="#000000"][size=2]With all all mass manufacturing businesses there is a need for quality control to ensure that the design and [/size]performance[size=2] of the product makes it to the end user. Our bonding tests include a high speed robot test that [/size]cycles[size=2] the product thousands of times. Simply the epoxy experience that you managed through is an [/size]anomaly[size=2], but we are concerned about it. We are proud that our return rate for warranty product is far below the industry standard, but I will mention your [/size]experience[size=2] to our QC team. Thanks for the feedback and loyalty. - Jose Miraflor[/size][/color]

[quote name='soreylaw' timestamp='1395854119' post='8955611']
Thanks for the chat. I alternate playing an AMP Cell 10.5 driver with stock stiff Fuse shaft and a TM SLDR set at 11.5 degrees with Rifle 5.5. Although not as adjustable, my longest drives always come with the Cobra. It seems to stay airborne quite a bit longer. Is there a design parameter at work there that is every bit as effective as the forward CG loft-up philosophy touted by TM?
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]We have tackled some of this in other posts but lets go deeper...[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]Along with higher MOI from a low and back CG giving you more forgivness (higher overall ball speed), you are also getting more dynamic loft. The higher dynamic loft results in a higher launch angle and lower spin, both contributing to your longest drives. Enjoy! -Tim Beno & Mike Yagley[/size][/color]

[quote name='IheartNY' timestamp='1395855985' post='8955897']
How important is it for Cobra Golf to include online reviewers such as Mark Crossfield and others in your new product launches?
[/quote] [color=#000000][size=2]We appreciate the challenge of all the reviewers out there on the web and we appreciate their efforts. It is challenging to characterize performance since there are many types of swings in the world. It is always good to get positive reviews, but in the end we believe it's best for the individual golfer to try things out themselves. A review by someone else can only give you guidance, no fool proof evidence. And as we know, what is good for one player may not be good for others. Tom Olsavsky[/size][/color]

[quote name='wldchld22' timestamp='1395854052' post='8955593']
I love that you make combo sets with hybrids. Any plans to release a hybrid combo set for better players? Are there any plans to release Iron with the blades as well?
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]You can create a custom set of any combination through Cobra Custom Clubs, like combining hybrids with any of our irons. For example, you can match 2 Bio Cell hybrids with 6 Bio Cell Irons for only $100 more than a complete set of irons. You can even create a flow set that combines Bio Cell + with Amp Cell Pro and Bio Cell Hybs. Remember to post what you create. -Jose Miraflor[/size][/color]

[quote name='ultra45' timestamp='1395854051' post='8955591']
Are there any plans for a push on the green grass side? There is only 1 box store reasonably close and the selection of hard goods is poor at best and there is not much clothing/accessories either.
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]We have a green grass intiative currently with our sales force. With the help of solid performing product and great apparel and shoes, we are adding new GG doors daily. -Jose Miraflor[/size][/color]

[quote name='wldchld22' timestamp='1395853509' post='8955499']
I live in the us and would love a red white and blue bio cell + crown!
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]Great idea from a fellow American. In the near future you will be able to design your own driver. Stay Tuned..... -Jose Miraflor[/size][/color]

[quote name='geauxWRX' timestamp='1395855836' post='8955873']
can the detail be explained on the ricky W heads, also why do away with the hotmelt port on this yrs drivers?
[/quote] [quote name='Cal71' timestamp='1395855797' post='8955867']
Both of my boys (12 and 14) purchased Amp drivers last year with the free shaft upgrade promise. One of them is ready to order his soon. I think the promotion was genius. Was it well received?
[/quote] [color=#000000][size=2]Glad your boys are enjoying the AMP CELL Junior Driver. The program worked so well that we have just introduced the [url="http://www.cobragolf.com/bio-cell-junior-driver"]BiO CELL Jr. Driver.[/url] If your boys are ready for a new Head as well as shaft, you can demo one at your local retailer. That said your AMP CELL Jr Driver with an upgraded shaft will perform very well until they grow out of it. - Jose Miraflor[/size][/color]

With the recent reunion with Greg Norman, did Cobra/Puma reach out to Greg to bring back, or was it Greg reaching out to Cobra to come back to the company that he built some many years ago?

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

[quote name='hhems10' timestamp='1395855434' post='8955803']
I was wondering if there was any development or future on a new Cobra/Puma golf ball
[/quote] [color=#000000][size=2]Some off you guys probably remember Yagley from his days as a ball guru at the other brand C in Carlsbad. He is still recovering from that experience so likely you won't see a golf ball from us any time soon :) - Tom Olsavsky[/size][/color]

Is there a way for consumers to buy just the Bio Cell Head? That way depending on your flavor of the day, you just switch out the head on the shaft? Any discounts?

Driver:  MIZUNO ST-G 440 (11.5d) - UST Lin-Q M40X Red 60s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - UST Lin-Q M40X Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Project X Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Aldila Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO MP 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - KBS Hi Rev 2.0 

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag

[quote name='gibbyfan' timestamp='1395855351' post='8955795']
Many companies are offering a number of grinds on their retail wedges. Why is Cobra/Puma golf staying true to the early Phil Rogers wedge design? Does Mr.Miraflor have plans to bring some of his grinds to the retail market?
[/quote] [color=#000000][size=2]Our Tour Trusty Line was our first collaboration and a great blend of the past and the current. The Notch K-Grind Sole is an excellent performer for most games. We have a great wedge team assembled here that is talented and very experienced in wedge design. Rather than just creating grinds for the sake of filling a void, we are evaluating those that can help the different type of swings and short game styles out there. - Jose Miraflor[/size][/color]

Since Jan of this year I have been hitting all the different drivers that have come out. Turned 58 this year and just thought that the passing of time I was going to see my distance fade away. One day after hitting what was touted as the latest and greatest drivers from the other 3 big boys I grabbed the new Bio Cell +. Holy Smokes!! Maybe, just maybe I didn't lose the distance. I was hitting the other sticks 277 to 285. This dame Bio Cell+ was 295 to 311. WTF!!! Cant be, so I tested all the sticks again. Same result. Came back a few days later and repeated the process. Same result. Bought the Bio Cell +!

That weekend I go with my buddy to the range to test 3 woods. He is hitting this and that and just not satisfied. I tell him to try the Bio Cell+ 3w. He reluctantly tries the 3 wood. Are you kidding me!? Let me try it. Wow! He keeps hitting these shots that fly forever in the cold Michigan weather. I try it again. He tries it again. He buys it and I just sit there thinking I just spent 499 on my pro limited and another 300 on the new Fuel shaft I put in it. Dope!

Cobra, this stuff is for rea!!!. I remember when I use to play the SS 427 back in the day and the expressions of my opponents when I would murder it. Maybe this is the fountain of youth. Hmmmm, another 3 wood? I've got time.

With all the global warming the temps around here aren't getting over 30 and the damage to the greens from all the ice is biblical. Lets just say I have changed my diet to produce all the methane I can put into the atmosphere. I think they call it carbon loading.

[quote name='jabrch' timestamp='1395530360' post='8927351']
Cobra is CLEARLY a leader in the style/design/color aspect of building clubs in demand. Nobody does a better job building a brand around the look of the club. But what you are doing around being a leader in innovative technology in addition to just the best looking color combinations?

BTW - You beat TM to the "loft up" concept years ago with the Long Tom... The market just didn't accept it the way I imagine you had hoped. I liked my Long Tom... probably the most underrated release in the past few years.

Keep up the good work!
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]Our mantra is "cool stuff that works". We think we do this better than anyone in the industry by combining high-end performance with stylish designs and colors. We have a talented team of Designers and Engineers working years in advance on new technologies and designs that will allow us to create even better products. We are also conducting some ground breaking technology that has never been done before, research that is very out of the box and will be a part of our 2015 product. Get excited! [/size][/color]

[color="#000000"][size=3]We agree, although Long Tom wasn't a market success, it was definitely in a new performance space and we learned quite a bit. Being smaller and more nimble allows us to do some different things, and much of what we learned good about Long Tom is applied to our new BiO CELL fws, which have great performance and was one of the Gold medal winners in the Golf Digest Hotlist this year. (In fact we got 5 stars for performance, which we are really proud of !)[/size][/color]

[quote name='nmanoles3' timestamp='1395505185' post='8925353']
A few years back I remember seeing Poulter tweet a pic of a prototype putter. What ever happened to that?
Is cobra/puma going to re-enter the putter market or are they planning to leave it be?
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]That is a great putter and we made a few as prototypes. In fact, it's in my bag right now. Internally we talk about putters often, and you guys will be one of the first to know when we make some new cool ones. [/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]-Tom Olsavsky[/size][/color]

[quote name='wldchld22' timestamp='1395840589' post='8953875']
The bio cell irons all have an interesting look. Can you talk about the benefit of that frame around the back of the clubs?
[/quote] [color=#000000][size=3]The technology behind the Bio Cell Irons involves taking weight out of certain areas and moving it to other areas. This weight distribution progresses through the set. When visually looking at the back of those irons, it's easy to see exactly where the weight came from and where it went. It's also easy to see the difference in weight movement between the long and short irons. The long irons have heel/toe weighting increased forgiveness and distance. The short irons have centered weighting for precision. - Doug Roberts[/size][/color]

[quote name='COBRA PUMA GOLF' timestamp='1395858435' post='8956253']
[quote name='Firegolf26' timestamp='1395853522' post='8955505']
What kind of grinds are you guys working on for your wedges? Seems like the "alphabet" grinds are a hot thing. Anything to become expected from Cobra/Puma golf? Would love to get my hands on the wedges.
[/quote] [color=#000000]Thanks for the interest in Cobra Wedges. We currently have the Tour Trusty wedge which features the combination of a "K" Grind with the iconic Notch Grind made popular by Phil Rogers. We are currently reviewing additional sole configurations for future addtions to the Tour Trusty line. What are the performance needs and wants from a wedge that you don't have now from your current gamer. - Jose Miraflor[/color]
[/quote]

I'm gaming the 8260 Scracth Wedges currently. Why? I got a great price on them 2 years ago. However, I joined an am tour this year, and need to get back to USGA conforming grooves. I'm stuck between the titleist vokey line and the Tour trusty wedges. Loved the feel of the TT wedges over the Vokeys for some reason, but [color="#000000"][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][size=3]the Vokeys have that reputation for being gamers. The notch grind seems functional, but have yet to get a chance to swing outside of a Golf Galaxy hitting mat. (BOOO). [/size]

[size=3]My dilemma is do I take a chance on the new wedges, or go with the Vokeys? I've read good things about the TT wedges, Just debating if I want to pull the trigger. Any input I should consider, especially for a sweeper/slider type wedge/iron player?[/size][/background][/color]

[quote name='NTKT10' timestamp='1395426527' post='8919549']
Cobra is advertising Bio-Cell design and the Venollum crown as weight saving technologies designed to allow more weight to be located low and back for increased MOI. Why did Cobra opt for a low and back CG and not low and forward like some competitors?

Also is there any chance of a limited release of solid color heads? I like the colors, but I'm just not a fan of the two tone look.
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]We are trying to appeal to the widest range of golfers by providing maximum distance with forgiveness. Players who have miss hits (pretty much every golfer who isn't on tour) need forgiveness to go along with the best trajectory for maximum distance. [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]Low CG is very good for maximizing distance by reducing spin. We spend a lot of engineering energy lowering the CG of the entire structure, above and beyond what our competitors do. (E9, redesigned MyFly hosel, BiO cell weighting) [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]Forward CG positions, however, are hard to hit and not forgiving on miss hits. This is because the act of moving the CG forward greatly reduces club MOI. This fact, in addition to the request for more forgiveness from our tour players Ricky Fowler, Jonas Blixt, Lexi Thompson, Ian Poulter, and Greg Norman lead us to engineer clubs with low and BACK CG positions. We achieve the same low spin trajectories as competitors, but retain much more speed and direction due to the higher club MOI....the best of both worlds![/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]Here is a chart showing this with vs some of our older drivers and most of the competitive drivers. There is a good representation of:[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]1) all Titanium, no-adjustability [/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]2) early generation adjustable weights [/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]3) new low & forward CG designs [/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]4) higher MOI yet low adjustability heads[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]5) BiO Cell and BiO Cell+ with the best combination of low CG and higher MOI for distance and forgiveness[/size][/color]

[attachment=2142567:Driver Dippin Dots Chart for GolfWRX 3.26.2014_pls.jpg]

[color=#000000][size=3]Bottom line.... We are amongst the lowest and in the mid to high range on MOI which is where most of the market needs are.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Lancejoker' timestamp='1395770965' post='8948237']
Thanks for the opportunity Cobra and GolfWRX

Time after time,the question of "growing the game" has come to the table. Many times price and time are the top two contenders, or offenders if you will. What is Cobra Golf's short term and long term plan to bring new players to the game and current players towards Cobra and Puma golf?
[/quote] [size="2"][color="#000000"]We know that there are many golfers on the "fringe". It is our mission to be the best GAME ENJOYMENT brand in golf. We share the Game Enjoyment message because at all levels we understand that enjoyment means different things to different golfers. For example: Tour Staffers enjoy Extreme Performance while color is for choice and expression. Aspiring golfers enjoy hitting longer, straighter drives and more greens. At all levels of play we try to create performance that delivers more game enjoyment so that golfers continue to play the game we all love. We have partnered with the PGA of America to donate a complete set of men's and women's Baffler XL clubs in support of the Get Golf Ready Program, which works to get new golfers ready for the game that we want them to love for a lifetime. - Jose Miraflor[/color][/size]

[quote name='COBRA PUMA GOLF' timestamp='1395860101' post='8956515']
[quote name='NTKT10' timestamp='1395426527' post='8919549']
Cobra is advertising Bio-Cell design and the Venollum crown as weight saving technologies designed to allow more weight to be located low and back for increased MOI. Why did Cobra opt for a low and back CG and not low and forward like some competitors?

Also is there any chance of a limited release of solid color heads? I like the colors, but I'm just not a fan of the two tone look.
[/quote]
[color=#000000][size=3]We are trying to appeal to the widest range of golfers by providing maximum distance with forgiveness. Players who have miss hits (pretty much every golfer who isn't on tour) need forgiveness to go along with the best trajectory for maximum distance. [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]Low CG is very good for maximizing distance by reducing spin. We spend a lot of engineering energy lowering the CG of the entire structure, above and beyond what our competitors do. (E9, redesigned MyFly hosel, BiO cell weighting) [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]Forward CG positions, however, are hard to hit and not forgiving on miss hits. This is because the act of moving the CG forward greatly reduces club MOI. This fact, in addition to the request for more forgiveness from our tour players Ricky Fowler, Jonas Blixt, Lexi Thompson, Ian Poulter, and Greg Norman lead us to engineer clubs with low and BACK CG positions. We achieve the same low spin trajectories as competitors, but retain much more speed and direction due to the higher club MOI....the best of both worlds![/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]Here is a chart showing this with vs some of our older drivers and most of the competitive drivers. There is a good representation of:[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]1) all Titanium, no-adjustability [/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]2) early generation adjustable weights [/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]3) new low & forward CG designs [/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]4) higher MOI yet low adjustability heads[/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=3]5) BiO Cell and BiO Cell+ with the best combination of low CG and higher MOI for distance and forgiveness[/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3]Bottom line.... We are amongst the lowest and in the mid to high range on MOI which is where most of the market needs are.[/size][/color]
[/quote]

Chart didn't come through . . . can you repost?

Thanks.

Thanks fro joining us at GWRX and spending the time to answer our questions.

[b]Question: [/b]Will we see mass production of Cobra Putters in the near future and if yes how many models? Will they offer them in Left Handed?

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815
FW: Callaway Big Bertha 3W
FW: Callaway Big Bertha 5W
Hybrid: Callaway RAZR X Tour 3H
Irons: Callaway Apex 4-9, PW, AW, SW
Putter: Odyssey Metal X Milled #9HT

[quote name='mizunopure' timestamp='1395769437' post='8948015']
My Amp Cell is BY FAR the most forgiving driver I have ever hit. Thank you Cobra!

My miss tends to be out toward the toe, can you explain how your e9 (elliptical) face technology helps improve ball speed and dispersion on off-center hits?
[/quote] [size=2][color=#000000]We are glade that you are enjoying the performance of your AMP CELL Driver. The E9 face was designed through research that showed that misses are typically low heel to high toe biased. Our E9 Ellipse helps to capture off-center hits and provides speed across the face where some face designs don't.[/color][/size]

[color=#000000][size=3]The NEW BiO CELL E9 Face features improvements on CT Retention. The new face structure not only frees weight for our engineers to reposition low and back it also retains higher ball speeds on off center hits even better than AMP CELL. Check this out: [/size][/color][attachment=2141945:BC Driver E9 & Hosel.jpg]