Hogan´s Bowed Wrist

12346»

Comments

• mufasismufasis Santa Monica, CAMembers  178WRX Points: 47Handicap: 5Posts: 178 Fairways
    I'm not sure how much this will help anyone but after reading Hogan's book I started implementing this in to my swing. I find that when I can hold the angle between the shaft and my wrist longer it allows my to supinate my left wrist before impact faster getting the back of the left hand toward target and when done correctly the shots are usually perfect.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 10.5* ProForce V2
    Taylormade M3 15* Tensei Blue X
    Callaway Apex 3h Kuro Kage S
    Mizuno MP-18 4-P Nippon SPB X
    Ping Glide 3.0 52/SS 56/SS 60/TS Red Dot DG S400
    Scotty Cameron 33" Cameron & Crown Newport
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tembolo1284tembolo1284 Boom Boom Banned  20715WRX Points: 1Handicap: BeefPosts: 20,715 Titanium Tees
    Just saw some shots by jimmy demaret. He had a deliciously bowed left wrist at impact. Fun to watch.
    Posted:
  • ej002ej002 Unregistered  5129WRX Points: 3Posts: 5,129 Titanium Tees
    post them up boss.
    Posted:
  • tembolo1284tembolo1284 Boom Boom Banned  20715WRX Points: 1Handicap: BeefPosts: 20,715 Titanium Tees
    ej002 wrote:

post them up boss.

Was on youtube. Was playing with sam snead on shell's wonderful world of golf.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.