2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Blade users thread (NO DEBATING CLUBHEADS! NO Buy Sell Trade!)

Bigmean

So I found the secret to HOing with wife approval....

My wife just got a CC bill for 47,500 JPY and was like WTF did you do? LOL...I was like calm down I just got a couple of golf bags, she was like "how much money is this!!!!!" Hahahahaha......uh it is like $400.....

"oh......"

So if you buy in yen, the price seems so outrageous that the real price even if would be an issue seems so much better than the initial shock of seeing 5 digits that it becomes a dead topic.

This doesn't work for me.... :cry:

Nice bag, by the way.

I was gonna say...

We were chatting about driver tech a week or so ago. My golf spy has two really good comparisons: Epic v Biggest Big Bertha and M1 v R7 Superquad. Interesting read, and provides at least some "proof" that technology on drivers is still improving.

These tests would never be done with blades and gi irons...

So may 1st marks my first day of summer membership, and you know I left work at 2 to play.

So long story short, I am shanking it on range, like I can't hit a shot....great, things are rolling for 3 rounds after lesson, and now this. I mean I was embarrassed in front of my cart barn guy who is cool and I play with every now and then bad. So I m like ok, calm down, just hang here and fix this. I got it managble and was like F it.

So I wanted to keep a 100% legit round to start and go from. I kept my stats as well, so I will forgo any BS and just post my stats for you guys as I think it is a real window into my golf purgatory. I am going to break out 9s and total.

43/40 total 83

Fairways hit: 0/3. 3/14 total. Total misses right: 5 Total misses left: 6 (feel my pain here, also worth noting, it looks like army golf, never more than same miss twice in a row, obviously I was correcting)

Greens hit: 2/3. Total 5/18

Putts: 13/16. 29 total

3 double bogeys, 6 bogeys, 1 birdie, 8 pars. 1 double off a 3 putt, 1 double on a 3 off tee OB drive(Second still missed fairway but I "pared" the hole from it), other from a treed mess hero save to more trees.

So I feel like my 40 on the back was really battling even though I didn't make putts. The 3 putt was truly a trick pin position by a slope, and I just had harder breaking looks that 9, all 3 of my GIRs were good looks. So I was pretty proud of myself as I was questioning why I do this to myself after the front. Frankly the 43 on front was legit good grinding, notgood anything else, but good grinding. It was blowing hard, and I could blame some of the score on that but shouldn't. My driving sucks bigly, my chipping isnt as bad as it seems because of the situations I put myself in but it is bad, and didn't putt well for me but for sure around avg. but clearly that saves me. How do you even assess iron play when your 3/14 fairways? Well they were bad too as 5 greens would indicate.

So the positive take is that I couldn't have played any worse, I seem to be finding ways to make doubles, that is bad driving even for me, and my irons were as bad as they get and it was blowing to the point it bothered my putting, but the non positive is this play was ore of a trend than off day last years end.

Biggie,

Sir Slice mentioned this in a post on the previous page, but driving really is important, isn't it? I know the saying "Drive for show, putt for dough", and I see the truth in it, but before that, you've got to get your driving to a level where you're not spraying it into trouble all the time. My last round went into the high 80s with just 28 putts because I was in the trees all the time off the tee. It's hard to make par when it takes 2 shots to get out of the jungle.

If you're making greens in reg, or chipping on for a par save, sure putting is going to make the difference between a decent score and a good (or very good score), but first you have to give yourself a look at getting on in two. My last round I just didn't do that. I putted great, but most were for bogeys or double bogeys.

The way I see it is that I pick up shots with good putting and chipping, and I drop shots with bad driving.

Biggie,

Sir Slice mentioned this in a post on the previous page, but driving really is important, isn't it? I know the saying "Drive for show, putt for dough", and I see the truth in it, but before that, you've got to get your driving to a level where you're not spraying it into trouble all the time. My last round went into the high 80s with just 28 putts because I was in the trees all the time off the tee. It's hard to make par when it takes 2 shots to get out of the jungle.

If you're making greens in reg, or chipping on for a par save, sure putting is going to make the difference between a decent score and a good (or very good score), but first you have to give yourself a look at getting on in two. My last round I just didn't do that. I putted great, but most were for bogeys or double bogeys.

The way I see it is that I pick up shots with good putting and chipping, and I drop shots with bad driving.

First off, love the post Biggie. Have to have a good baseline.

Second, completely agree with NCN. I find that my best scoring rounds come from putting the ball in play off the tee and giving myself a chance. Probably because I consider my iron play some of the best part of my game. When I'm struggling with the tee shot, I've been known to pull out the 3i (or 2i when it was in the bag) and just make a it a two long iron par 4 until the swing feels grooved. That allows me to play into up to 440ish Par 4's for a while if the big stick isn't there.

I've been tracking my stats so far this year, and there is a direct correlation between score and FIR.

I fight the FIR. My head comes out of the pocket and I will rotate my wrists out too late causing an ugly ugly ugly ball flight. When I miss the fairway, I miss par. Typically happens after a few beers and I lose focus.

But you're absolutely right. FIR is the foundation to par on each hole

[b][color=#8b4513]Wyoming[/color] [color=#ffd700]Cowboys[/color][/b]

I've been tracking my stats so far this year, and there is a direct correlation between score and FIR.

Yeah true.

1st round in 7 months, hit 5 fairways, was +1 on those, the rest mostly blocked shots, hands and body in a different time zones.

Did 41 front w/ 5 pars in a row, 47 on back, I will take it considering layoff & swing changes that have not completely taken.

Tee shots...........going to be throwing a lot grass in the air & yabbering like Speith or Trevino (haven't decided) and pissing people off with my deliberations. If that what it takes for FIR, oh well :)

We were chatting about driver tech a week or so ago. My golf spy has two really good comparisons: Epic v Biggest Big Bertha and M1 v R7 Superquad. Interesting read, and provides at least some "proof" that technology on drivers is still improving.

I read both. I am interested in why magazines don't do these with club heads in 2012 (when the COR/CT limits came in IIRC). I think the differential between the 2 would be negligible, and I honestly can't recall seeing a 20 year old driver in many people's clubs, the same way I don't see Titleist Professional 90's......

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z565 Speeder 569 Evo IV SR[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Matrix Ozik R[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Srixon U65 2 iron, Miyazaki S[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees RedTie S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS [/size][/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]HiRev[/size][/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Odyssey O-Works Black 34"[/size][/color][/font]

I am not a numbers guy, but frat round felt like the numbers said, and yeah kadillac, I think I may actually track numbers this year for the hell of it. So for you guys that do that, what do you track? Even if I just track my solo rounds.

Yes NCN, my best scoring rounds always have more putts, because many more greens. Also, irons for me are very streaky. Every round I have a couple that are awful and a couple that knock it down. And the rest are really mostly fine. But, my ironplay ALWAYS struggles when I am not getting a round going. My first 5 holes I hit 5 iron, 5iron, Sw(p5), 9(p3), 4 iron. The 2 5s and 4 iron where ALL low attempts to get the ball out of trouble and by the green and the 4 was stupid and a double, the others were bogeys. So 4 over through 5, And on the 2 holes driver is not important, SW to 8 ft(missed), 9 to fringe 16ft out and easy 2 putt(I didn't count fringes as GIR). Really hard to get going and get your ironplay on track with that.

Getting off the tee is crucial to good scoring for me, that showed during my league game on Sunday, I managed a 2&1 win over a good player which I was pretty happy about.

My stats for Sunday's singles league game were:

7/14 fairways hit

11/17 GIR

28 Putts

I finished on 17 hence the 11/17 GIR, I was 1 under par and probably could have been more if some putts dropped (passive brag). Ultimately though getting off the tee box is where it's at, if you are in play off the tee you can score.

On another note I think my driver is starting to crack :'( I noticed the seam on the crown on Sunday whereas before it's been perfectly smooth, I'm going to keep playing it and see what happen's but I think I'm going to be on the hunt for a new driver very soon.

Titleist 910D3 9.5°
Taylormade Rocketballz tour 18°

Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron
Callaway ApexMB '18 4 - PW
Vokey SM7 52° + 58°
Ping Scottsdale Halfpipe

I read both. I am interested in why magazines don't do these with club heads in 2012 (when the COR/CT limits came in IIRC). I think the differential between the 2 would be negligible, and I honestly can't recall seeing a 20 year old driver in many people's clubs, the same way I don't see Titleist Professional 90's......

I wouldn't expect there to be an massive measurable change between 5 years of tech like there is for 10 years and even more so for 20 years. My point is the tech is still moving along and can be measured over 10 years and 20 years.

I am not a numbers guy, but frat round felt like the numbers said, and yeah kadillac, I think I may actually track numbers this year for the hell of it. So for you guys that do that, what do you track? Even if I just track my solo rounds.

Yes NCN, my best scoring rounds always have more putts, because many more greens. Also, irons for me are very streaky. Every round I have a couple that are awful and a couple that knock it down. And the rest are really mostly fine. But, my ironplay ALWAYS struggles when I am not getting a round going. My first 5 holes I hit 5 iron, 5iron, Sw(p5), 9(p3), 4 iron. The 2 5s and 4 iron where ALL low attempts to get the ball out of trouble and by the green and the 4 was stupid and a double, the others were bogeys. So 4 over through 5, And on the 2 holes driver is not important, SW to 8 ft(missed), 9 to fringe 16ft out and easy 2 putt(I didn't count fringes as GIR). Really hard to get going and get your ironplay on track with that.

On scorecard, a line for FIR, GIR, Putts, Wedge Saves (up & down), and Penalty, To keep it simple it is either a number or a check box, I do not track club or where it ended up.

COR rules were established much earlier, around the turn of the century. The test was switched from COR to CT around 2012.

As for why magazines don't do this, facts are the enemy of marketing. If people knew they were hitting their irons farther only because the manufacturers have bent them a club stronger, they might not buy the new irons.

Can't have those facts getting in the way of a good story. LOL

The magazines know the companies that would lose out in such a comparison would be less enthusiastic about advertising through them. They like their advertising revenue, so they won't do anything to anger them.

Which means we get meaningless fluff pieces about equipment. :)

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S -or- TEE CBX 17*, HZRDUS 85 6.0

2 iron:  Arias D-23, Modus3 120 S; Mizuno MP-20 HMB, NS Pro 950 R

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3), Wilson Triad

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

On scorecard, a line for FIR, GIR, Putts, Wedge Saves (up & down), and Penalty, To keep it simple it is either a number or a check box, I do not track club or where it ended up.

I use an app on my phone. It tracks score, FIR (and where I missed), GIR, Putts, Sand and Penalties. I can track the clubs and distance on my app, but I don't. Too much work on course. I can get a really good picture of my game with the other stats. I take them home and insert into a google doc so I can review and see how I am trending.

Stats can be weird though. I had 33 putts on Saturday this week. Not my best putting performance. But it also breaks down by putts per GIR vs. when I don't hit the GIR. This is really interesting. Am I giving myself a good shot for an up and down or not.

COR rules were established much earlier, around the turn of the century. The test was switched from COR to CT around 2012.

As for why magazines don't do this, facts are the enemy of marketing. If people knew they were hitting their irons farther only because the manufacturers have bent them a club stronger, they might not buy the new irons.

Can't have those facts getting in the way of a good story. LOL

The magazines know the companies that would lose out in such a comparison would be less enthusiastic about advertising through them. They like their advertising revenue, so they won't do anything to anger them.

Which means we get meaningless fluff pieces about equipment. :)

Not many years ago there was a study done on determining the ideal volume for a Driver given all the physics. They came up with 380 cc.

So why is it hard to find OEM's offering that? Bigger is more forgiving, bigger allows greater confidence in hitting it hard.and allows for a longer shaft.

See a lot of guys on range bombing away and it is impressive but I personally do not like the bridge of a 460cc to fairway metal or even to iron my swing has to cross. Around 400cc w/ less than 44" is ideal for me, Worth the -10 -> -15 yards or so for the comfort.

I question the wisdom of low spin, wrong spin is bad but good spin finds fairways. You want the ball to run on the ground? Change your attack angle.

Not many years ago there was a study done on determining the ideal volume for a Driver given all the physics. They came up with 380 cc.

So why is it hard to find OEM's offering that? Bigger is more forgiving, bigger allows greater confidence in hitting it hard.and allows for a longer shaft.

See a lot of guys on range bombing away and it is impressive but I personally do not like the bridge of a 460cc to fairway metal or even to iron my swing has to cross. Around 400cc w/ less than 44" is ideal for me, Worth the -10 -> -15 yards or so for the comfort.

I question the wisdom of low spin, wrong spin is bad but good spin finds fairways. You want the ball to run on the ground? Change your attack angle.

I wouldn't mind playing a smaller driver. I've been giving thought to grabbing an R9, which is only slightly over 400cc. But it's hard to find drivers that small these days.

And the reason largely is, of course, marketing. At least in part. Some of that is a lack of knowledge on the part of consumers, who seem to think bigger is better, which is also partially the fault of marketing.

I remember Tom Wishon posting that the forgiveness difference in driver clubheads between the 380cc you mention and the 460cc that are everywhere is not particularly profound, all else equal.

Now your lower spin comments.... I can't get on board with that. :) Entirely due to my being someone who has fought driver spin for a very long time. I've always hit up on the ball, and for years had to play a 7° driver because of it. And I'd still spin it. It's usually only early season that spin isn't a problem for me, but once the rust fully shakes off, it's back to normal. The new sticks are great for me in that arena. Wish I'd had access to them fifteen years ago.

Interestingly, persimmons and laminates seem to spin the ball less, from some tests I've seen. I could go that route. Or play my J's Professional Weapon. ;)

Age will probably fix all of the above for me, and fairly soon. LOL

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S -or- TEE CBX 17*, HZRDUS 85 6.0

2 iron:  Arias D-23, Modus3 120 S; Mizuno MP-20 HMB, NS Pro 950 R

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3), Wilson Triad

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

NRJ,

I hear you, especially the 'age will probably fix all'. :)

I am no driver ho but best Driver I had in use was MP 650. At 450cc it was big but it was not low spin or super forgiving. I found a lot of fairways with it and had the occasional 'bomb'. Still might revert to it but the 390cc R510 is flat out longer (R7 Superquad long) and is as sweet and workable as the MP. I do not have to tee it up as high as i do with max heads which is a real plus On the screws, the club rocks.

Getting off the tee is crucial to good scoring for me, that showed during my league game on Sunday, I managed a 2&1 win over a good player which I was pretty happy about.

7/14 fairways hit

11/17 GIR

28 Putts

I finished on 17 hence the 11/17 GIR, I was 1 under par and probably could have been more if some putts dropped (passive brag). Ultimately though getting off the tee box is where it's at, if you are in play off the tee you can score.

On another note I think my driver is starting to crack :'( I noticed the seam on the crown on Sunday whereas before it's been perfectly smooth, I'm going to keep playing it and see what happen's but I think I'm going to be on the hunt for a new driver very soon.

That's some good scoring there.

I thought I had the same issue with my Callaway driver and took it back to the shop. The guy in the shop said they were all like that but I made him take the plastic off a couple to be sure. I guess i noticed the line the first time I played in the sun and hadn't noticed it before in cloudy conditions.

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Fubuki ZT Stiff
Callaway XR Speed 3W Project X HZRDUS T800 65 Stiff
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 21* Hybrid Aldila RIP Stiff
Cobra King CB/MB Flow 4-6, 7-PW C-Taper Stiff or Mizuno MP4 4-PW
Vokey SM8 52/58; MD Golf 56
Radius Classic 8

7/14 fairways hit

11/17 GIR

28 Putts

I thought I had the same issue with my Callaway driver and took it back to the shop. The guy in the shop said they were all like that but I made him take the plastic off a couple to be sure. I guess i noticed the line the first time I played in the sun and hadn't noticed it before in cloudy conditions.

Sounds like the perfect reason to buy a new driver, no?

For those 17 days of sun each 'summer' ;)

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

If you can post the app, that seems to be the best way to do it. I am kind of dude who has a really excellent memory and I could check my phone 3-5 times a round and just fill in what was done really fast when there is a moment with time to kill rather than be a slave to it all round. I like that.

I use mScorecard on Android...Not all of the stats options work when I try and review, but it's good enough for FIR, GIR, No. of putts, etc. I can usually remember every shot of a round for a couple of days so usually update it after I've played. I think you can link with other players but I've never tried that.

Radius Classic 8

7/14 fairways hit

11/17 GIR

28 Putts

Sounds like the perfect reason to buy a new driver, no?

For those 17 days of sun each 'summer' ;)

Not changing my Alpha anytime soon...it really is performing for me and I've stopped noticing the line (bit cloudy atm!). I still have another four drivers in the garage and it would be hard to justify another...having said that I noticed the brand new Wilson Staff F5 driver on sale at £100 and was sorely tempted. I think the retailer made a massive mistake as they are £300 everywhere else and they sold out of their stock in less than 24 hours!

Radius Classic 8

If you can post the app, that seems to be the best way to do it. I am kind of dude who has a really excellent memory and I could check my phone 3-5 times a round and just fill in what was done really fast when there is a moment with time to kill rather than be a slave to it all round. I like that.

I use the Golfshot Plus app.

I use the Golfshot Plus app.

Edit: It also has GPS on there, so you can track distance to center of green, etc. I use a laser on course, and really only use that function when I'm teeing off on a new golf course or in the woodshed.

I just like the left or right missesrecording so I was curious as to the app, I will check it out fo sho. Yesterday was first I have done that. laser is the sh*t, don't know how I played before one. Really, nothing like knowing it is 70 yards instead of it looking 60 or 80 and knocking it down from feel.

Also, is PXG and PXG fans high AF? I mean I knew they were expensive but I am toying with changing scenery on my wedges, and PXG wedges (not that I am looking at them) are like more money than everything? Like literally twice the price of epon? Let alone hosts of other badass expensive JDM crap. Maybe they are more in Japan because of America, but I was like WTF, 100,000JPY for 2 wedges?? I will blow money on clubs and I am struggling with $200/wedge.....and they are not cast...

I just like the left or right missesrecording so I was curious as to the app, I will check it out fo sho. Yesterday was first I have done that. laser is the sh*t, don't know how I played before one. Really, nothing like knowing it is 70 yards instead of it looking 60 or 80 and knocking it down from feel.

Also, is PXG and PXG fans high AF? I mean I knew they were expensive but I am toying with changing scenery on my wedges, and PXG wedges (not that I am looking at them) are like more money than everything? Like literally twice the price of epon? Let alone hosts of other badass expensive JDM crap. Maybe they are more in Japan because of America, but I was like WTF, 100,000JPY for 2 wedges?? I will blow money on clubs and I am struggling with $200/wedge.....and they are not cast...

I've had it for a while. Didn't use it much (had it as a stop gap when I lost my first laser). I think it works well. Use it a lot more when playing a course that I don't know the layout. I haven't been to a course that they don't have logged yet.

It's Kool-Aid biggie. PXG is Kool-Aid.

I don't get the appeal, but my dad just mentioned that he was looking at a set. The 13-22 handicap players with money are the target. Some guys (and gals) love the appeal of the forgiveness. Even though they can't even tell the difference between that club and the club next to it. Some guys also like to brag about having the most expensive, newest technology in golf. Regardless of the facts on the clubs specs.

Takes the fun out of the game in my opinion.

EDIT: It's been said before, but I'll say it again. A flushed blade is the best "feel" in golf.

It's Kool-Aid biggie. PXG is Kool-Aid.

I don't get the appeal, but my dad just mentioned that he was looking at a set. The 13-22 handicap players with money are the target. Some guys (and gals) love the appeal of the forgiveness. Even though they can't even tell the difference between that club and the club next to it. Some guys also like to brag about having the most expensive, newest technology in golf. Regardless of the facts on the clubs specs.

Takes the fun out of the game in my opinion.

EDIT: It's been said before, but I'll say it again. A flushed blade is the best "feel" in golf.

I think the equipment claims are absolutely bogus, BUT, I think it's great that the company has made an impact on golf. Whatever gets you excited about golf. I'd be willing to bet my Masdas are no better feeling than MP33's or any other blade made over the years. They just 100% appealed to me and I had to have them. Gets me excited about golf trying new equipment.

[b][color=#8b4513]Wyoming[/color] [color=#ffd700]Cowboys[/color][/b]

PXG is the modern PING for golfers with disposable income. My Miura fitter carries them and up close those bolt-ons are FUGLY AF. Steampunk irons that have to look "engineered".

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7