2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

Any idea how much an extra head cover is? I plan to keep my ER2 for a long time and I'm thinking it would be nice to have an extra in case the original wears out like all covers tend to do

I just ordered one for my ER8. It was $32 ($25 plus $7 for shipping). Customer service seems to be very good/responsive.

Callaway Epic Max LS 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Black TS 6S
Cobra LtdX 3 wood Fujikura Motore F1 60S
Callaway UW 21 *
Mizuno JPX 919 HMP Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 120S - 4-A
Mizuno  54* Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 120S

Titleist SM6 58*
LAB DF 2.1  33"

Any idea how much an extra head cover is? I plan to keep my ER2 for a long time and I'm thinking it would be nice to have an extra in case the original wears out like all covers tend to do

I just ordered one for my ER8. It was $32 ($25 plus $7 for shipping). Customer service seems to be very good/responsive.

Will it be the same as the original or will it be better fitting. The one that came with my ER8 is too big and floppy. it was designed for the E5/6/7. I knew that when I bought, with the hope that one would be designed specifically for the ER8. Do you know what you will be getting. If it's better fitting, then I may order. As for now, I don't use mine. I'm using the Club Glove Mallet cover and it fits great.

Nope, don't know. I assumed it would be the same as the one that came with the putter - I just wanted a 2nd putter cover so that I could game one in wet weather because of the inside of the cover.

Callaway UW 21 *

Titleist SM6 58*
LAB DF 2.1  33"

Anyone made a move from Odyssey White Hot RX Two-Ball to the ER6? LIke to hear thoughts. I like my two ball -- but have heard great things about the Evnroll mallets. Thanks!

Titleist TSR2 9* w/ Tensei Pro Orange CK 60TX

Titleist TSR2+ 14.5* w/ Graphite Design AD-DI 7S

Titleist TSR3 18* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 8S

Titleist u505 3i 20* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 9S

Srixon ZX4 MkII w/ Project X LZ 6.0 5-PW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50@49* - Mizuno T22 54* - Taylormade High Toe 58*

LAB Golf Mezz Max Broom 79.5* lie, 45" or one of my Armlocks

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV or Maxfli Tour X

Count me in the camp of those that are changing out the grip on the E6. I feel like the stock is way too heavy. I'm going to have to move to a Superstroke Mid Slim I think...

Keep in mind it is heavy to counterbalance the head, Im going to put on the GP 144 cc pistol i think, but just because i dont like the texture of SS grips, and thats what the stock one feel like.

Callaway Rougue ST LS Triple Diamond Tensei Raw First responders TX

Callaway Rogue ST LS 15 degree Ventus TR

Cobra RADSpeed Tour 19 Motore X F1

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 Hazard Smoke
New Level 902 PD 5-A Project X Catalyst 6.5 SS2

New Level SPN Milled 53 
Cleveland Tour Rack RTX Zipcore 58 DG GRIND
SWAG Savage AF Raw LA Golf SOHO

Just got my first evnroll putter this past weekend. I had it built to 37" in length - I like long putters to stand up straight. They shipped with their CB grip - but it made the head too lite. Was bummed because the grip felt amazing. I put a SS 2.0 on it and then added 2 dimes to the bottom and BAM! rolled putts in from everywhere. Love this putter. Distance control was also amazing. Something special about the face and grooves - ball rolls so quickly and smooth.

I would post a photo here - but can't figure out how to upload photo. Sorry. The 2 dimes made it the perfect weight and I always have spare change with me now in case I need a pay phone... man do they even make phones that take change anymore?

Count me in the camp of those that are changing out the grip on the E6. I feel like the stock is way too heavy. I'm going to have to move to a Superstroke Mid Slim I think...

Keep in mind it is heavy to counterbalance the head, Im going to put on the GP 144 cc pistol i think, but just because i dont like the texture of SS grips, and thats what the stock one feel like.

I love the putter with the exception of the grip. It just feels significantly heavier than my Superstroke Mid Slim though

I love the putter with the exception of the grip. It just feels significantly heavier than my Superstroke Mid Slim though

I got a ER-2 and didn't like the grip either. It felt a little too big compared to the SS Mid Slim that I have been using. I replaced it with a SS 2.0 Mid Slim with the 50 gm counterweight. Much better for me.

I didn't hate my stock grip, but I am a big fan of the feel of the Rosemark grips.

I simple emailed Travis with EVNROLL. I told him the grip weight and he explained what tour lock weight I needed to get the swingweight back to the same as the stock grip.

Keep in mind, the way the original grip is weighted, changing out your original grip with another grip and trying to keep the swingweight the same doesn't necessarily mean you need the same weight as a whole, its how the weight is distributed too. I actually have about 20grams lighter now, but since I put the weight all in the butt end it works out to the same swing weight.

I would suggest emailing Travis if you want the same feel as the factory but with a different grip.

Anyone made a move from Odyssey White Hot RX Two-Ball to the ER6? LIke to hear thoughts. I like my two ball -- but have heard great things about the Evnroll mallets. Thanks!

I have the ER2, but I had a two ball before. I was literally rolling an ER6 last week in my local shop and talking to a friend of mine there and telling him I really loved the feel of the ER6 because I think it reminded me most of the two ball. Something about that head shape and the weighting that just feels great.

That said, I love my ER2 and this is easily the best I have ever putted, so I won't be making a change. If I was going to though, I would 100% just get the ER6. I am a believer in the face grooves and I would stay in the EVNROLL family if I ever made a change.

They are set up for 140 gram grip I believe. If that grip is about 90 your should be good.

New Level SPN Milled 53 

Actually which one are you changing out? One has a counterweight and one is heavy i think.

New Level SPN Milled 53 

Any of y'all try the smaller grip? I have this one on my putter and I love it. Though I will say I don't get along with larger grips, so this is an ideal grip for me.

As you can see I elected to counter balance mine, that is obviously a preference and you can choose to not do so on your putter.

TaylorMade Stealth 7.25º | Fujikura Ventus Black 6X
TaylorMade SIM2 13.5º | Diamana Thump 75X
Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5º | Diamana Thump 85X
Titleist T100s | Dynamic Gold X7
TaylorMade MG3 50º, 55º, 60º Hi Toe  | Dynamic Gold X7
PXG One & Done | Armlock

Any of y'all try the smaller grip? I have this one on my putter and I love it. Though I will say I don't get along with larger grips, so this is an ideal grip for me.

As you can see I elected to counter balance mine, that is obviously a preference and you can choose to not do so on your putter.

how does one get a hold of the smaller grip? counterbalanced and all.

how does one get a hold of the smaller grip? counterbalanced and all.

Evnroll has them in both red and black. You can have them installed with no counterbalance weight, or a tour lock plug under the grip. I opted for the tour lock outside of the grip incase I ever wanted to swap the weight out down the line. Also kind of liked the look of it outside of the grip. I've played this set up unchanged since my fitting and it most definitely has not let me down.

PXG One & Done | Armlock

I didn't hate my stock grip, but I am a big fan of the feel of the Rosemark grips.

I simple emailed Travis with EVNROLL. I told him the grip weight and he explained what tour lock weight I needed to get the swingweight back to the same as the stock grip.

Keep in mind, the way the original grip is weighted, changing out your original grip with another grip and trying to keep the swingweight the same doesn't necessarily mean you need the same weight as a whole, its how the weight is distributed too. I actually have about 20grams lighter now, but since I put the weight all in the butt end it works out to the same swing weight.

I would suggest emailing Travis if you want the same feel as the factory but with a different grip.

I already picked up a Superstroke Mid I'm going to try first.

Have you guys been tracking putts per round average since using? Right now I am averaging about 36 putts, and two 3 putts per round. I'd like to get this number down to about 33 or 34...

I was averaging around 31-33 with my old gamer. After 3-4 months with the Evnroll in the bag it's a disappointing day on the greens for me if I'm not sub 30. I put in some legit practice time with this thing, and it has really shown during my rounds.

PXG One & Done | Armlock

Have you guys been tracking putts per round average since using? Right now I am averaging about 36 putts, and two 3 putts per round. I'd like to get this number down to about 33 or 34...

I was averaging around 31-33 with my old gamer. After 3-4 months with the Evnroll in the bag it's a disappointing day on the greens for me if I'm not sub 30. I put in some legit practice time with this thing, and it has really shown during my rounds.

Dayum that's solid. I was hoping to see most guys at least cutting 2 strokes. On a good day I'm around 34 and a bad day is 40... Would love to see my bad days turn into 34's.

I think once I take care of a few personal monetary things this year, I'l be buying either ER6 or 7. Seems like 6 would be the natural choice since it looks identical to what I play now, but the 7 is tempting. You can't beat Justin and Trav's customer service either.

Dayum that's solid. I was hoping to see most guys at least cutting 2 strokes. On a good day I'm around 34 and a bad day is 40... Would love to see my bad days turn into 34's.

I think once I take care of a few personal monetary things this year, I'l be buying either ER6 or 7. Seems like 6 would be the natural choice since it looks identical to what I play now, but the 7 is tempting. You can't beat Justin and Trav's customer service either.

Almost all of the improvement has been in the 6-10 foot range for me. Up and downs are nearly automatic at this point, sans bad lies and terrible approach shots. Specifically the 4-6 ft on left to right break (I am RH) has become infinitely better. The dot system oddly enough has really helped me. I can't comment with any certainty whether the ball physical "curves" back to the hole, but it has made lining up and committing to the stroke easier for me for some weird reason.

PXG One & Done | Armlock

Almost all of the improvement has been in the 6-10 foot range for me. Up and downs are nearly automatic at this point, sans bad lies and terrible approach shots. Specifically the 4-6 ft on left to right break (I am RH) has become infinitely better. The dot system oddly enough has really helped me. I can't comment with any certainty whether the ball physical "curves" back to the hole, but it has made lining up and committing to the stroke easier for me for some weird reason.

That's my struggle right now actually.. the medium range stuff. Usually 3-4ft and in is pretty auto matic, and but my lags tend to net me around a 8ft putt in instead of those 3 to 4 footers. I'd love to say Oh I'll just become a better lag putter instead!! but I find lag putts on the greens around here so tough, b/c the muni greens honestly aren't that consistent. Kind of a cop out, but I haven't better at lags in forever, despite tons of practice... So I figure the best way to knock a putt or two off the score is by actually holing the 10 foot ones I might normally never make now.

Also the Ping putter is use is crazy firm feeling for being made of aluminum. I loved the soft feel of the insert putter I used to have, so I want to go back toward that route. I feel like very firm putters make me tend to baby very short putts.

I recently ordered an ER2 and an ER6. The ER2 arrived today and I immediately went to the course. I spent about 40 minutes on the putting green and also played 9 holes. Distance control felt very, very good with this putter. No 3 putts today, which is beyond a Christmas miracle. Hit two ~20 ft putts during my 9 and another two 30 footers during my practice session. I am normally a 36 putts/round type player, so these results were beyond good. Look forward to more time with this putter, but already it has provided some great results.

I have to say that every round I play with the ER2, the more impressed I get with it. I haven't noticed a gear effect but my misses seem to always end up close to the hole. Best purchase I've made in many years.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

I have to say that every round I play with the ER2, the more impressed I get with it. I haven't noticed a gear effect but my misses seem to always end up close to the hole. Best purchase I've made in many years.

This has been my experience as well with the ER8. It hits the ball right where it is aimed. I just need the greens to speed up a bit so more of the putts drop :)

Callaway UW 21 *

Titleist SM6 58*
LAB DF 2.1  33"