I'm tired of trying to replace the Spider (until the Bettinardi 8.0 comes out), so these can go to good home. All prices are shipped. Deals for multiples.
No trades, unless you have a Bettinardi Innovai 8.0 already. If you do, teach me your ways.
1) Lajosi LP421. 34", copper insert, deep milled, top line, black shaft. Lizard wraps around face to sole. Such a sick putter, just not for me. SS GT 1.0 grip. Comes with sick brown leather cover. $OLD
2) Mizuno MPA302. 34". Fantastic shape. Probably the 4th one I've owned, and after I sell this one I'm sure I'll get another. SS GT 1.0 grip. Comes with cover. $200
3) Tour Issue Odyssey DFX 2 ball. Used, but priced accordingly. Tour fill on the sole. Tour ID bad. 35" w/ Flatso 3.0 counter core grip. No cover. $100
4) Yes! Mollie. Best shape I've seen one in for a while, and been a while since I've even seen one up for sale. 34", Press No 3 LAB grip. No cover. $OLD
5) Actual Tri Hot 3. NBC Sports logo on face. Rusted. White stitchback grip. $50