Some odds and ends for sale today.
1) Taylormade P790 Irons. These are the most current version, not the original version. 4-P. Great condition. Upgrade KBS $ Taper 120 Black Shafts. 1/2" Long, 1 degree upright. Factory installed everything. Grips are TM tour velvet. Asking $875 OBO (SOLD)
2) Taylormade Sim Max 3 Hybrid with Upgrade Fujikura Pro 2.0 Hybrid Shaft. Asking $150 OBO. Great Shape, includes headcover.
3) Ping 410 LST 14.5 Degree 3 wood. Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 70 Stiff Shaft. Includes Headcover. 150 OBO (SOLD)
4) Bettinardi Grande Riserva bullseye style putter. This putter is 1 of 300, about 20 years old and still in the plastic. The grip is in the plastic too. Thought I might try it, but decided against it. The cover pictured is included, I don't have the original cover. Asking $475 OBO (SOLD)
5) Slighter Golf Handmade Bullseye Putter. Gamed once. 35". 2 degrees Flat. I believe head is 330 grams. Very clean and simple markings. Milling is incredible. Asking $225 OBO. Includes Headcover (Sold)
Not really looking for a trade.
Send replies in PM Please