Good afternoon everyone. End of season clear out and not hurting for money. All prices include PayPal fees and shipping to the lower 48 states. Not looking for trades at this time.
1. Srixon Z565 irons with Recoil 110 shafts (5-Aw)
2. Pxg 0211 (original) irons with Elevate Tour shafts (5-Gw)
3. Mannkrafted Ma55 putter
4. Odyssey Strokelab Ten putter
5. Cobra Radspeed XB season opener driver head.
1. Srixon Z565 irons. Ok so here’s the deal with these irons. I bought these new (7-Pw), then added a new Z585 Aw because I couldn’t get a Z565 one. Then also found a used 565 6 iron and a new Cleveland UHX 5 iron (more forgiveness. I found me some Recoil 110 F5 (xstiff) shafts and had Will Peoples build them up for me. They are standard length based on a 38” 5 iron and 62’ lie angle with D3 swing weight. Lofts are 5-23, 6-26, 7-30, 8-34, 9-39, Pw-44, Aw-49. Added the new at the time Winn Dri tac oversize grips (like a midsize Golf Pride). I played them this year for approximately 20 rounds of gold and cleaned them after every single round. In very good shape with minimal brush marks on the soles. These irons and shaft combos are silky smooth.
Asking $800 $780 $750 shipped
2. Pxg original 0211 irons with True Temper Elevate Tour Xstiff shafts. (5-Gw). I bought these new in July of 2019 and played them for roughly 40 rds from then until the fall of 2020. I had the new golf pride tour velvet align midsize grips installed about 5 rds before I quit playing. These are great irons and the ball really just wants to go straight. Played some of the best golf of my life with these but I’ve since moved on to another set of clubs. The 5, W and G each have a nick/scratch on the sole with the 5 being the worst from hitting stupid rocks underneath some pine needles. Irons are standard Pxg length and Sw with a +1’ lie angle.
Asking $600 $575 $550 shipped.
3. Mannkrafted Ma-55 34” putter. I had the awesome Lamont Mann (Mannkrafted) build me this putter earlier this year and played it on and off this season. It’s a carbon head with Stainless flow neck and graphite shaft. Has a stock Mannkrafted midsize pure grip and stock Mannkrafted putter cover (black-not pictured). This is #3 of the Carbon putters he’s designed in this head style. The head weight is at 350g, has a smooth tri sole with beached sound slot and Black oxide finish on it. I also had him install a 3D site dot on the top line. I love this putter and am gonna have another built after I get some things worked out.
Asking $640 $620 $600
4. Odyssey Strokelab Ten 33” putter. This is a putter I bought for my 14 yr old son to use this season, but it didn’t fit his stroke as well as we hoped so it’s been sitting in his room most of the year. In good used condition with just paint wear to areas of the head. No cover but will ship well protected.
Asking $140 $125 $120
5. Cobra Radspeed XB Season Opener driver head or complete club. I bought this new when it was released in April and played it for 2-3 rounds. The shaft is the Hzrdus Green 60s in Pvd green. It’s an awesome driver, but I fell into another driver by accident. This is all stock with exception of a new Golf Pride NDMC Align grip to match shaft. I do also have the stock Lamkin with Arrcos grip. Stock limited cover included (not pictured).
will sell head for $375 $360 $350 or compete club for $540 $525 $515