Jump to content

JTRAV87

Members
  • Posts

    21
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Personal Information

  • Location
    Kentucky

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

JTRAV87's Achievements

2

Reputation

  1. Currently playing the Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 6 S in a TSI 3 head, but testing Diamana TB 60 S. So far the IZ is staying.
  2. 1. City, State: Paducah, KY 2. Handicap: 2.6 3. What do you use for distances on the course? Laser Rangefinder4. If you use a laser rangefinder, what model do you use? Bushnell V35. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and photos? Yes
  3. 1) Have you hit a Ventus shaft yet? What model? Yes, blue and red 2) What Ventus TX shaft do you want to win? Red 7TX 3) What club in your bag would a Ventus TX go in? Ping G425 3 Wood
  4. 1) Paducah, Kentucky 2) Outdoor driving range with both indoor and outdoor hitting bays 3) Yes, Swing Caddie, SC 200 4) Accurate in depth analysis would be used for gapping, optimizing driver distance/personal club fitting (help determine which shaft I play in my head of choice), use video capabilities to share progress between lessons with my swing coach among many other things 5)Yes, I would be honored to participate in ongoing testing threads and provide valuable feedback Thank you for consideration.
  5. Golf Mart in Paducah, KY I’ve never tried an aftermarket putter shaft and since it’s the most important club in the bag it only makes since. Firm
  6. Ordered T100S 4-PW on April 10th (std length, 1 degree upright w/ Modus 120 Stiff shafts and Z Cord grips). Was quoted 4-5 weeks originally and finally notified that the irons shipped on Friday. Longest hold up were the shafts apparently.
  7. 1.6 and Ping G425 Max 14.5 degree w/ Tensei Orange.
  8. I recently purchased the G425 Max 3 wood after testing it vs the G425 LST, TSI2 and SIM2. It is by far the most forgiving and easiest to hit fairway wood I've ever hit. I love the shallow profile off grass and felt the max was a little more forgiving with a higher ball flight than the LST. Both are great options, but I was willing to sacrifice a few hundred RPMs in spin for the added forgiveness. BTW, for driver my two finalist were the G425LST and Epic Speed (ultimately went with Speed w/ Ventus Blue because of ball speed). Good luck!
  9. 54 degree about 70% of the time inside 100 yards and 60 degree for most of the other 30%.
  10. Those pictures look awesome! I can't wait to get a 60 degree ordered.
  11. I was just fitted for and purchased a PXG Gen2 Closer through Club Champion. I should receive it this week. Currently using a Scotty Cameron Futura X7M.
×
×
  • Create New...