Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. If I were you I would find a physical therapist that specializes in the hand/wrist in addition to finding a good brace. Cortisone shots tend to be temporary fixes and pain usually returns eventually secondary to the chronic nature of the condition. Besides surgical interventions, like fusion or arthroplasty, that may be your best approach to manage it.
  • Create New...