Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hi All, My clicgear model 8 recently had a hard fall on a cart path that resulted in a broken piece. I'm not sure of the name of the piece but it might be the hinge pivot. It is the piece that holds the handle bars in place and allows the handle to pivot up and down. I cannot find the replacement part listed on their website for the model 8. I tried emailing clicgear and am waiting for a response, so I figured I'd ask you guys for help too. Does anyone have any experience with the model 8 and might know what this part is called and where I can find it? I will attach pictures here. Thanks! Kevi
  • Create New...