• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the looks of this little thing.

Easily gets your eyes over the ball, instant visual feedback, it's cheap and it takes up no room in the bag. The only downside I can see to this is that you have to bend over and set it up perfectly before hitting a putt... My lower back probably wouldn't like that very much.

That said... For less than $20, I'll probably pick one up and give it a try.

TaylorMade Driver
Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
Bridgestone Irons
Vokey Wedges
Byron Morgan Putter(s)
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/951653-mikey-towns-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

I like the idea behind this, putting is so important in the game, I may get one of these.

Callaway Big Bertha 10.5º
TM SLDR TS / TM SLDR 3HL
Callaway X Hot 25º hybrid
Titleist AP1 714 5-W1 XP95 S300
Cleveland 588 RTX CB 54º/58º
Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7

i bought one and here is my thought process on it

It isnt to practice making putts, its to practice hitting it square and starting it on line without the wobble. When I'm on the course I pick a spot 18 inches down my line and roll my putt over that, if I roll it over that spot I know I hit it where I want. So with the putter wheel I pick a spot 18 inches down my line and try to roll the wheel without wobbling over that spot. Once the wheel takes some break or loses speed it tends to list a bit and is not very conducive to making putts. Unless of course your putt is 2 feet, then its a good training aid to make putts.

all in all i like it for a training aid, it makes you concentrate on hitting it square in order to hit it on line.

Taylormade M4 8.5 Oban Kiyoshi White
Taylormade Aeroburner 15* Diamana S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade P770 4-PW KBS Ctaper Lite
Taylormade Milled Grind 51* 55* 60*
Taylormade Spider Ghost

I got these for Christmas and been indoor putting this winter. I am an awful putter based on these things. They wobble, fall over and some never even make it 6 inches. just so poorly struck they end up like a hockey puck. But when I pure one, it's a great feeling. Been getting better in the last couple weeks, but the uglies jump out every now and then.

Really looking forward to drawing up my nuggets with the lines. I like the train tracks concept.

Cally BB Alpha 9* - Yellow HZRDS 6.0 65g
Cally X2 Hot Pro 15* - Aldila Tour Green
Cally Epic SZ 17* - Aldila Tour Blue

Henry Griffitts 3i
Honma TW 747v 4-10 - Accra 80i
Vokey SM6 Brushed Copper 54* & 58*
Tour Cameron NP2