*edited to please a few ::: Ping i20 C-taper R 3-UW

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geezz.... Tough crowd tonight...

I am simply selling an extra set of irons and didn't realize people actually thought my kids were going hungry or that I was being cute..

My 2 year old went to bed full of half my steak tonight and he is very cute when he is full.....My infant is still on the boob, so I assume he is full "and still cute" when he stops sucking...

[quote name='brock9007' timestamp='1393470899' post='8754770']
Maybe those who want to voice thier opinions can send me a direct message instead of replying to what seems zero interest in the item(s) for sale.

Opinions are sometimes best to be rehearsed in a mirror and let the person that really cares listen....
[/quote]

Don't be all hurt that people comment off topic when you title your ad off topic. Please.

SLDR 430 Tour AD MT-7x
915-Fd Fuji 757x
MP-4 4-PW C-taper 115x
Scratch raw 54/60
Mills tour/ Pro V1

You should really think about biting the bullet and changing the title of your ad or just starting over in 30 days. It's in poor taste and joke or no joke, your belligerence with folks kindly pointing that out to you isn't serving you well. Looks like you might have a nice set of irons there, but I can't really determine that from the quality of the pictures. It's kind of hard to see the grip on the single iron backlit by the grill of your car. Can you post a few more pictures so we can see the irons/grips better, maybe the soles of the clubs? I don't mean to rant or rave.

lol i kinde of thought it was funny, nice sticks, love the look of the i20s wish i had the cash right now but my kids need new shoes. GLWS

[b][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5]driver- R15 BLACK TP TOUR DEPT, SPEEDER STFF[/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5]3 WOOD- R15 TP TOUR DEPT, SPEEDER STIFF[/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5]5WOOD R15 TOUR DEPT, PROJECT X BLACK STIFF[/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5] IRONS- RSI 2 4-G PROGRAMS STIFF[/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5] WEDG- BV SM5 54 M GRIND - R SERIES TP EF SPIN 58[/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5]PUTTER-ODYSSEY WORKS VERSA 7 TANK.[/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5]BALL- TOUR PREFERD, [/size][/font][/i][/b]

[quote name='brock9007' timestamp='1393474839' post='8755316']
Grips have about 20 rounds in them and I have added a picture of one to the origianl post.

Thanks for getting this "for sale" topic back on point. I thought for a second I was on craigslist "rant and rave" section...
[/quote]

Thanks for the upload. Maybe you need to sell the Lex to buy some food, ha! Considering the Tapers but have never played a R shaft.

I will try to upload some better pictures this evening.

If you have a question or comments about the clubs for sale, please ask.

Thanks for your $.03 advice Big Dozer, but since some have misunderstood my funny subject line, I am not sure what bitting the bullet means. Oh wait, yes, it can mean different things, each person can interpret it differently. I surely didn't take it as I should really got bite a bullet did it?

Has anyone not heard of "hyperboles"?? [url="http://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-hyperboles.html"]http://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-hyperboles.html[/url][b] " a hyperbole can encourage consumers to buy products."[/b]

[quote name='brock9007' timestamp='1393509044' post='8756814']
I will try to upload some better pictures this evening.

If you have a question or comments about the clubs for sale, please ask.

Thanks for your $.03 advice Big Dozer, but since some have misunderstood my funny subject line, I am not sure what bitting the bullet means. Oh wait, yes, it can mean different things, each person can interpret it differently. I surely didn't take it as I should really got bite a bullet did it?

Has anyone not heard of "hyperboles"?? [url="http://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-hyperboles.html"]http://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-hyperboles.html[/url][b] " a hyperbole can encourage consumers to buy products."[/b]
[/quote]

Just so you know, I think you lost a huge amount of traffic because of the title. The first time I saw it yesterday I passed right over it. Thought it was a bit strange so I moved on. Once I saw the locked up thread about it in the D/ND then I had to come find it again....but not because I want i20's. I guess any publicity is good publicity right? Well probably not in this case.

But totally being 100% truthful, as someone who quite frequently deals on the BST, I would recommend being a little more tactful next time seeing as how you want people to actually open up your post to see what's inside rather than purposely passing over it because of the title.

New pictures have been added.

Yes, there has been a title change... guess some folks don't has sense of humor or never heard of hyperboles. My apologies if it really offended anyone, but once I knew I wasn't getting into polictics after flying in the military....I really don't care much on what others think about how I operate. It's kinda like watching a movie with profanity...if you don't like it, just change the channel...