Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase.......

dubogey

I’ve gotten quite a few things over the past couple months. PXG 0311T irons, Ogio Silencer bag, Vokey SM7 wedge set and the murdered out wood covers. I’m for the first time ever completely content with my equipment.

IG: golfer_scott

Callaway Epic - HZRDUS Black
Cobra F9 3 Wood
Titleist 818 H1 19° Hybrid
Miura CB-57 4-PW
Cleveland RTX4 50°, 54°, 58°
Custom Edel E-3 Putter

I’ve gotten quite a few things over the past couple months. PXG 0311T irons, Ogio Silencer bag, Vokey SM7 wedge set and the murdered out wood covers. I’m for the first time ever completely content with my equipment.

ya better be. dirty setup.

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+
Utility one length 3,4 iron/mmt105tx
                                                              Forged one length 6-9/x100 wedge onyx

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

I have that putter cover. So cold!

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

who makes that cover?

who makes that cover?

Titleist 915 d2
Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

[u]project x L.Z 5.5[/u]:
Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
Nike engage 52 square,
56 toe sweep
60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag

New irons came in - Project X LZ 6.0

pBamcuP.jpg

Damn these look incredible. I've demoed them a couple times and found I was swinging faster and faster because they inspired so much confidence. They're a bit bigger than my SCs, but they still look great and launch the ball nice and high with good spin numbers and steep descent angles. They did turn left on me a bit more than my SCs, but nothing too drastic and I hate cutting the ball anyway.

I'm still contemplating getting a set from 5-PW as an addition to my current irons or as a replacement. Only issue is those six irons will cost me around $1300 CAD. :(

Enjoy them!

No sarcasm intended, but I was wondering why the Mizuno 919's are considered more expensive than other comparative lines on the market?

Is the MSRP for the 919's considerably higher than others?

No worries, I agree they're pricey. I believe all the "premium" forgings are around that price up here.

In the last few years, prices have risen dramatically. You used to be able to get 4-PW for around 800 to 1000 before tax depending on the model, now some brands have almost doubled.

Titleist is among the most expensive: $1550 for 4-PW AP2s and AP3s. $1770 for 4-PW MBs and CBs. My MP-18 SCs and MBs go for $1500 while the new JPX 919 Forged and Tour run $1400. Even Pings have gotten pricey: i210s are $1250 and iBlades are $1400 4-PW.

I think it's mainly due to our weak Canadian dollar but also that some companies are just trying to squeeze more profit out of the more popular lines.

TITLEIST TSR2 / TENSEI AV BLUE XLINK 65S

TM SIM2 Ti / MOTORE X F3 7S

PING G430 / 3H 4H TOUR 2.0 CHROME 85S

PING i230 / 5-PW MODUS 115S 

TITLEIST SM9 / 50F 54D 58D

TITLEIST SUPER SELECT / GOLO 6 (H)

The JPX 919T is not any more expensive than Mizuno normally does - $150 a club. The forged are $162.50 a club. As far as I know, this is the first Mizuno iron to ever run $150 plus.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

Won't last long or you wouldn't be a Golfwrx'er!! ;-)

DRIVER - Callaway Epic Max SL, 9*, Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green (50gm, 5.5 tipped 1" @44.5"); Tensei CK Orange 60 Regular tipped 1" @ 44".

3 WOOD - Taylormade M5 Titanium 15*, Tensei CK Orange 70 regular; Tour Edge C722 15* Ventus Blue 6s 
5 WOOD - Tour Edge C721 19* Ventus Red 6s
HYBRID - Callaway Super Hybrid 20*, Tensei CK Orange 80 stiff
IRONS - Srixon ZX5 (ver 1) 5-AW, Mercury Tour Pro-Kevlar firm; Tour Edge C722 5-AW, KBS TGI 80 Stiff
WEDGES - Ping Glide 4.0 54W, Glide 60T, both Ping ZZ115
PUTTERS - Yes! Rachel Tour, Bobby Grace Ollie HSM, Bobby Grace Smart Fit (KBS CT tour shaft), Bettinardi BB-1, Toulon Long Island, all at 34.5"

Couple of new items...

Driver: 1 round and a range session and I'm still dialing it in. Very long

Wedges: Trying a 50 to replace the 48-52 combo that seems excessive... and picked up the Nike on the cheap and so far I love it...

WITB

Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Ventus Blue 7-TX

Callaway Apex UW 17º w/ Hazardous Smoke

Callaway Apex UW 21º w/ Hazardous Smoke

Srixon U85 w/ UST Recoil 95

6-43º Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

48º Vokey SM6, 54º Vokey SM8 Raw, 60º SM9 Raw

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

Couple of new items...

Wedges: Trying a 50 to replace the 48-52 combo that seems excessive... and picked up the Nike on the cheap and so far I love it...

It goes without saying that your collection of shoes is most impressive

Had to see what’s it all about

[color=#ff0000]Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course[/color]<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />[color=#0000ff]Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur [/color][color=#0000FF]University [/color]<br /><br />[color=#DAA520]My WITB[/color]<br /><br /><br /><br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/430688-zach-heussers-golf-clubs-putter-collection-and-man-cave-pics/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/[/url]<br />@Zheusser on twitter

No sarcasm intended, but I saw your post just a couple days ago with the purchase of the new Titleist driver.

Are the clubs that you're showing us in these posts ones that you purchased or ones that you get as a coach?

Either way, good for you for being able to have all this excellent equipment!

No sarcasm intended, but I saw your post just a couple days ago with the purchase of the new Titleist driver.

Are the clubs that you're showing us in these posts ones that you purchased or ones that you get as a coach?

That was a 3 wood and I paid my own hard earned ? for them. I no longer have a staff deal

[color=#ff0000]Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course[/color]<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />[color=#0000ff]Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur [/color][color=#0000FF]University [/color]<br /><br />[color=#DAA520]My WITB[/color]<br /><br /><br /><br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/430688-zach-heussers-golf-clubs-putter-collection-and-man-cave-pics/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/[/url]<br />@Zheusser on twitter

That was a 3 wood and I paid my own hard earned ? for them. I no longer have a staff deal

Roger that.

I can't imagine how much stuff I would buy if I had a staff deal!

Roger that.

First time I’ve been a free agent in 25 years It’s kind of fun to try a bunch of new stuff !!!

Roger that.

First time I’ve been a free agent in 25 years It’s kind of fun to try a bunch of new stuff !!!

That's an incredible amount of time that you had as a staffer..

Kudos!

Picked this up for very cheap and swapped out the Air Speeder for my favorite shaft, the Diamana Kai'li. I had to add quite a bit of hot melt as the head was very light but now it's a perfect D2 swingweight at 45". I'm a sucker for carbon fiber and this head is just beautiful at address. It sits slightly open which was surprising given the audience it was aimed for. Can't wait to get it out and hit it. It has the same hot and great feeling SP700 titanium face that a lot of Japanese clubs use as well as the Mizuno ST and GT drivers.

Couple of new items...

so your going 50-56-60 with that nike? nice, 50-60 degree jump seems real real tough

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

Stitch SL1 bag and new headcovers (Rose and Fire driver, Stitch fairway, hybrid and putter, Sunfish alignment stick cover).

Callaway Mavrik 9* w/ Aldila ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. 60
Callaway Mavrik 3 wood w/ Aldila ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. 70
Callaway Mavrik 3 hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 75
PXG Gen 1 0311X 4 iron w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80
PXG Gen 5 0311 XP 5-7 w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

PXG Gen 5 0311 XP 8-GW w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

PXG Gen 2 0311 Forged 54 w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

PXG Gen 2 0311 Forged 60 w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 

what

Something to finally kick the 910 out of the bag?

Time will tell!

What is the swing weight of your driver? I ordered mine and had it trimmed to 44.5" and asked to keep the same swing weight. They forgot to tell Titleist and it's supposed to be here monday with the stock 11g weight they said it plays C9.

Driver: TM Sim2 Max Fuji Atmos Black TourSpec 7X

3W: TM M2 (2016) 3HL Fuji Atmos Black TourSpec 8TX

DI: Srixon ZX 20* AD DI Hybrid 95X

Irons: Titleist 716 AP2 4-PW TT X100

Wedges: Vokey SM8 50, 56, 60 TT X100

Putter: SC Newport 2 Custom

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

what

Something to finally kick the 910 out of the bag?

Time will tell!

What is the swing weight of your driver? I ordered mine and had it trimmed to 44.5" and asked to keep the same swing weight. They forgot to tell Titleist and it's supposed to be here monday with the stock 11g weight they said it plays C9.

I have never weighed it but when it arrived I got my mate at the store to check length and swing weight and they were as requested, 44.5" and D3.

I was worried it was going to turn up light.

Super quick turn around as well, got it three days after placing the order!

Driver = Callaway Smoke-Ai Max-D 

3 wood = Callaway Smoke-Ai Max HL

3 Hybrid = Taylormade Stealth Pro
Irons = 4-PW Miura KM 700
Gap Wedge = Miura HB 50*

Sand Wedge = Taylormade MG3 TW 56*

Putter = LAB DF3

Ball = TP5x v’s Chrome Tour 

Edit: cut out some stuff thats not that exciting.

One that is exciting for me at least, finally found a hazrdus black 105 shaft, and I installed it in my 3 iron. Been waiting on this puppy for months, just waiting for epoxy to cure

Stitch SL1 bag and new headcovers (Rose and Fire driver, Stitch fairway, hybrid and putter, Sunfish alignment stick cover).

I'd be too busy cleaning specs of dirt off that super clean setup to focus on my game. Maybe the excuse I've always been searching for...

I'd be too busy cleaning specs of dirt off that super clean setup to focus on my game. Maybe the excuse I've always been searching for...

According to Stitch, it’s stain resistant and repellent. It has a matte finish, vinyl quality to it, which should clean easily.

According to Stitch, its stain resistant and repellent. It has a matte finish, vinyl quality to it, which should clean easily.

Sorry, I was just attempting a compliment with some humor. Not my strong suit.

Good to know though, makes that bag even fresher

According to Stitch, it’s stain resistant and repellent. It has a matte finish, vinyl quality to it, which should clean easily.

Sorry, I was just attempting a compliment with some humor. Not my strong suit.

Good to know though, makes that bag even fresher

No offense taken. I was worried about it, initially, but I loved having a white bag many years ago so figured this was worth a try.

• easyyy featured this topic
  • Gxgolfer unfeatured this topic