Jump to content

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase.......


Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, DE-ILLINI said:

I am thinking of getting this same club.  How do you like it so far?

 

Only hit it a few times on course, but so far it's been very good.  The ability to go so flat on the lie angle is a game changer.

  • Like 1

Ping G400 9* Tour 65

Titleist 917 4w Diamana Blue

Ping G410 3h Tensei Pro Blue

Titleist 816 4h Diamana Blue

Mizuno 919 Forged 6-G, HM Pro 5

Ping Glide Stealth 54 WS, 58 ES

Ping Sigma G Tyne H

TM TP5

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pumping one OB at a muni near you... 😂

Posted Images

A386EC53-340B-4FD8-9F28-865A336D9295.jpeg

  • Like 3

TaylorMade SIM 10.5*, HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g 6.5
TaylorMade SIM Max 3W 15*, HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g 6.5
Titleist 818H1 21*, Tensei Pro White 90S
Taylormade P770 4-PW, KBS Tour 120 S
Titleist Vokey SM8 50F, 54S, 58M

TaylorMade Spider X
SM 4.5LS 14 Way
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 sets worth of these (full cord ribbed) for a whopping $1 a piece. Find of the year for me. 

 

 

victory.jpg

  • Like 3

Driver: TM Tour Issue 17' M1 9.5 Kuro Kage S
TM 07' Burner TP 3 wood
TM 07’ Burner TP 5 wood 
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 4-PW Project X LZ 6.0 +1/2
Mizuno T7 52 Satin Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout +1/2
National Custom Works 56 Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout +1/2
National Custom Works 60 Project X LZ 5.5 Blackout  +1/2
Scotty Cameron Studio Design JAT 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, easyyy said:

Experimenting with the 4 & 5 irons to get more trajectory and distance. 
 

Ordered these to the same specs as my new 770’s. Yet to hit them. 
 

 

842E4101-550B-4C38-8C0B-C013C713C97A.jpeg

C26EC3D4-9DF5-486C-9724-938D1424A582.jpeg

E020EC3C-EF75-4DE7-BF22-35B3C1337936.jpeg

 

If I like this 2 iron, I was considering doing something similar to juice my 4 iron a little... not sure how the gapping would work in order to integrate best into my 900 Tours though. If you made them to p770 spec, that means you ordered them 1 deg weak? I imagine I would need to do at least the same on my end (set 4 iron is 24 deg), possibly to 2 weak if the face is really that hot but could use a little insight.

Edited by FormerDimer

Titleist TS3 8.5 deg Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 9.0 degFujikura Ventus Black Velocore 6x

Titleist TS3 3 wood / Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7x

Taylor Made SIM DHY 2 iron / Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 90 Stiff (tipped 1/2")

Mizuno JPX 900 Tours 4-PW / KBS C-Taper 120 Stiff

Titleist SM5 50,54,60 / KBS 610 Stiff

Taylor Made Spider X Chalk  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FormerDimer said:

 

If I like this 2 iron, I was considering doing something similar to juice my 4 iron a little... not sure how the gapping would work in order to integrate best into my 900 Tours though. If you made them to p770 spec, that means you ordered them 1 deg weak? I imagine I would need to do at least the same on my end (set 4 iron is 24 deg), possibly to 2 weak if the face is really that hot but could use a little insight.

Here are the specs...

 

4 and 5 iron replacements. same length as the 770's. loft and lie to match. 

 

 

4 dhy.png

5 sim dhy.png

  • Like 2

richard@golfwrx.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • easyyy featured this topic
16 hours ago, Yzmerf said:

My first true high dollar shaft. It being inside a separate tube was a pleasant surprise 

5BE9EA3F-C6AB-48C6-864E-4FEA9E4FF12D.jpeg

 

Nice pick up. Enjoy the rabbit hole that almost always ensues afterwards, haha.

Edited by FormerDimer

Titleist TS3 8.5 deg Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 9.0 degFujikura Ventus Black Velocore 6x

Titleist TS3 3 wood / Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7x

Taylor Made SIM DHY 2 iron / Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 90 Stiff (tipped 1/2")

Mizuno JPX 900 Tours 4-PW / KBS C-Taper 120 Stiff

Titleist SM5 50,54,60 / KBS 610 Stiff

Taylor Made Spider X Chalk  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2020 at 11:32 PM, easyyy said:

Experimenting with the 4 & 5 irons to get more trajectory and distance. 
 

Ordered these to the same specs as my new 770’s. Yet to hit them. 
 

 

842E4101-550B-4C38-8C0B-C013C713C97A.jpeg

C26EC3D4-9DF5-486C-9724-938D1424A582.jpeg

E020EC3C-EF75-4DE7-BF22-35B3C1337936.jpeg

Only see the 4 listed on TM site, how’d your score yours?? Just looked and now it says page not found🤦‍♂️

Edited by boggyman
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, boggyman said:

Only see the 4 listed on TM site, how’d your score yours?? Just looked and now it says page not found🤦‍♂️

 

They have a 5 on the website. But your right the site doesn't even show it right now. 

 

This is from a press release... 

The DHY ($249) model is equipped with the graphite Mitsubishi Diamana Limited shaft (S 75g, R

65g, A 55g) as well as the Lamkin Crossline 360 grip. Available lofts of 17°, 19°, 22° and 25° in

both RH and LH.

richard@golfwrx.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, boggyman said:

Only see the 4 listed on TM site, how’d your score yours?? Just looked and now it says page not found🤦‍♂️

 

Probably only an option through the Custom Shop? I just hopped on and it'll let me configure the 5 iron head no problem.

Edited by FormerDimer
  • Like 1

Titleist TS3 8.5 deg Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 9.0 degFujikura Ventus Black Velocore 6x

Titleist TS3 3 wood / Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7x

Taylor Made SIM DHY 2 iron / Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 90 Stiff (tipped 1/2")

Mizuno JPX 900 Tours 4-PW / KBS C-Taper 120 Stiff

Titleist SM5 50,54,60 / KBS 610 Stiff

Taylor Made Spider X Chalk  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, easyyy said:

 

They have a 5 on the website. But your right the site doesn't even show it right now. 

 

This is from a press release... 

The DHY ($249) model is equipped with the graphite Mitsubishi Diamana Limited shaft (S 75g, R

65g, A 55g) as well as the Lamkin Crossline 360 grip. Available lofts of 17°, 19°, 22° and 25° in

both RH and LH.

Yep, emailed TM and they responded quickly saying it was a web error! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, FormerDimer said:

 

Probably only an option through the Custom Shop? I just hopped on and it'll let me configure the 5 iron head no problem.

Gotcha, thanks. TM response to my email was it was an error on the website. They responded quickly, surprised me how quick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FormerDimer said:

 

Nice pick up. Enjoy the rabbit hole that almost always ensues afterwards, haha.

Yeah it dawned on me on the way home i know have a $900 driver. SMH

 

SIM Max USA Edition First Responders Tensei AV Raw Blue 6TX
Titleist TS3 15 Evenflow White 6.0

PXG 0341X Gen2 18 HZRDUS Smoke yellow
PXG 0317X Gen 2 17 Matrix HM4 85 Black Tie

Mizuno JPX Tour TI X100 4-PW
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 52.10
Mizuno T-20 56.10 M Grind
Ping B60 Vault 2.0
TP5 Yellow
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently retried and looking for a hobby I decided I want to refinish old blade irons and learn to reshaft and regrip. I just now bought a set of MagGregor Murfield heads off ebay with no Jack Nicklaus marking. 1-PW. I might do a black oxide finish on them and remark the stamps in gold. Any info on these MacGregors?

s-l1600.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very pricey, but these grips are awesome!

20200917_203417.jpg

20200917_203424.jpg

Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 10.5° - Aldila RIP Phenom 70S
Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 15° 3W - Aldila RIP Phenom 80S
Bridgestone Tour B XD-H 2H 18° - KBS Tour Prototype 85 S

Bridgestone Tour B XD-H 3H 21° - KBS Tour Prototype 85 X
Nike VR Pro Blades 3-PW Dynamic Gold AMT Tour White S300 Onyx

Yururi Tour 56 & 60, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 Onyx
Grips - Number One 50 Pro Series

Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport
Srixon Q Star Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed my old 3W, so I grabbed one from Ebay for $20.

If Scottie Scheffler had one in the bag for his 59, it might still have some life left for me.

 

I'll refinish it and reshaft over the winter, so I'll be ready for next spring.

20200917_203351.jpg

20200917_203340.jpg

  • Like 3

Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 10.5° - Aldila RIP Phenom 70S
Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 15° 3W - Aldila RIP Phenom 80S
Bridgestone Tour B XD-H 2H 18° - KBS Tour Prototype 85 S

Bridgestone Tour B XD-H 3H 21° - KBS Tour Prototype 85 X
Nike VR Pro Blades 3-PW Dynamic Gold AMT Tour White S300 Onyx

Yururi Tour 56 & 60, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 Onyx
Grips - Number One 50 Pro Series

Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport
Srixon Q Star Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites

More oddball golf lifestyle purchases from eBay.

Another Tiger Woods rookie card. C’mon 🐅, get something going so I can watch these “investments” skyrocket!

111E98F7-7FCA-4E22-ADFA-65D3D38A8824.jpeg

Edited by dxdgenert
  • Like 1

Callaway Mavrik 9* w/ Aldila ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. 60
Callaway Mavrik 3 wood w/ Aldila ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. 70
Callaway Rogue Heavenwood w/ Project X Evenflow Blue 75
PXG Gen 1 0311X 4 iron w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80
PXG 0211 5-PW w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

Cleveland CBX 52* and 56* w/ Rotex Graphite

Cleveland RTX4 60* w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Olson Manufacturing Legacy Stainless

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ger21 said:

I missed my old 3W, so I grabbed one from Ebay for $20.

If Scottie Scheffler had one in the bag for his 59, it might still have some life left for me.

 

I'll refinish it and reshaft over the winter, so I'll be ready for next spring.

20200917_203351.jpg

20200917_203340.jpg

Nice pick up but d*mn!  I know its got a few years on it but it always amazes me how clubs get treated sometimes.  I get "tools not jewels" but that thing looks like a murder weapon.  Will you have it refinished like original or something else?

Edited by the bishop

W/S Cortex 10.5*
TEE EXS 220 15*
TEE EXS Pro 19*/22*
TEE EXS Blade 5-P
TEE EXS 52/56/60
Stroke Lab Ten

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, the bishop said:

Nice pick up but d*mn!  I know its got a few years on it but it always amazes me how clubs get treated sometimes.  I get "tools not jewels" but that thing looks like a murder weapon.  Will you have it refinished like original or something else?

I’ll be VERY curious to see the finished product myself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TourAD HD 6 X

5D72F525-0130-4BA2-82CC-E21C93D4BDA5.jpeg

  • Like 1

TaylorMade SIM MAX 9* Tensei Orange 6X or AV 6X
TaylorMade SIM Ti 15* TourAD DI 7X or Orange 7X
Callaway Mavrik Pro 20* TourAD DI 95X
Miura TC201 4-P modus3 120X
50* MD5 JAWS S-grind 
54* MD5 JAWS S-grind
58* MD5 JAWS C-grind
All GolfPride Align Tour Velvet
Odyssey Putter
ToeUp #1 Stability Tour Shaft SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0
or
ToeUp #1 oWorks UST Shaft SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0





Instagram @kinetiquefittinglab
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 6:21 PM, Yzmerf said:

Yeah it dawned on me on the way home i know have a $900 driver. SMH

 

Glued it up and couldn't wait so i fired a few balls into the ravine behind my house. Holy crap! I don't know if it was placebo or what but its awesome and the ball flight was perfect. I went TX even though ball speed is down around 155 now and I am glad i did. You guys may not remember but Karsten used to put X's in everything. There is something to that. 

SIM Max USA Edition First Responders Tensei AV Raw Blue 6TX
Titleist TS3 15 Evenflow White 6.0

PXG 0341X Gen2 18 HZRDUS Smoke yellow
PXG 0317X Gen 2 17 Matrix HM4 85 Black Tie

Mizuno JPX Tour TI X100 4-PW
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 52.10
Mizuno T-20 56.10 M Grind
Ping B60 Vault 2.0
TP5 Yellow
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...