GIVEAWAY: NEW Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Shafts! Exclusive finish! Enter here!

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diamana Ahina 70X. One of the best shafts I've owned to this date. Made some swing changes and couldn't quite use it as effectively, but not before I had one of the best seasons in terms of driving with the Ahina. I even bought a second driver with it but had to let that go too.

Edit - I thought it was favorite Diamana, which still stands as the Ahina. But my all-time favorite MRC shaft must be the Fubuki AX f85 that I still have in a 3W. I also forgot about the Thump... this was tougher than I thought.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/291876-puppetmaster-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Cobra King Ltd 8.5*, Speeder TS 6.2
BBA 815, Accra CS1 80
Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump
Cobra Fly Z+, KBS Tour 
Vokey 254.10, V-Grind 60*, DG S400
Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330M

My favorite was the original Diamana Whiteboard. Although I never owned one, it was always on a pedestal in my mind. It was the first aftermarket shaft that i always hit whenever i could get my hands on it

Current WITB

TAYLORMADE M5 9* (Tensei Pro white 80tx)
PING i25 14* (KuroKage Proto 70xx)
SRIXON ZU85 2i (C-TAPER 130x)
SRIXON Z785 4-PW (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 50S (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 55W (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 60X (C-TAPER 130x)
TAYLORMADE Spider Tour Black (no alignment aid)
BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

Mitsubishi Rayon has made a number of excellent shafts ... white board, blue board, red board, K, Alpha, ahina, kaili, etc. Out of all that I've tried ... and I spent a fortune on trying just about all of them ... I still think of the original blue board as one of the all time best. The feel just hasn't been the same with any other shaft.