APPLY HERE: Titleist 915 D2 and D3 driver-fitting testing thread!

atursky

Valencia, CA (Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014)

[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? Ping G30 9*, Tour 65 stiff shaft
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? It's a good looking driver and always wanted to get fit for one.
[*]Your Current Handicap? 5.3
[*]Are you righty or lefty? Right
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? No
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Yes
[/list]

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? [b]nike covert fuji 757x[/b]
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? [b]I don't like my nike and I really like the looks of the new titleist heads[/b]
[*]Your Current Handicap? [b]8[/b]
[*]Are you righty or lefty? [b]righty[/b]
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? [b]I have[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? [b]of course[/b]
[/list]
[b]I can go to any of the Florida dates[/b]

Midwest Region
Houston Sat. Dec. 6
• Titleist 913d3 9.5 Kuro Kage 80x
• Would like to see dispersion and feel compared to current driver.
•12.5 Index
•Right Handed
• never been professionally fit for driver.
• Would love to provide follow up info.

Taylormade M5 10.5* Tour Addi Black 75x
Taylormade 2017 M2 Tour 3 Wood HL 16.5* Oban Kiyoshi Black 85x
Taylormade M3 19* Wood Fujikura Motore 85x
Miura ICL-601 21* Graphite Design Black Tour AD-95x
Miura Baby Blades 4-pw DG TI x-100
Raw Vokey 54s and 60d DG TI s-400
Scotty Cameron Teryllium Ten Satin Newport 2

Very cool. Palos Verdes, CA (Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2014) for me
[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? [color="#ff0000"]Titleist 909 D2 with Project X 6.0[/color]
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? [color=#FF0000]After ho'ing a lot of drivers last year, I went back to my old trusty 909 and was thinking about getting a 915 this year. I've always loved Titleist drivers and I'd love the experience of being professionally fit and testing out the new gear [/color]
[*]Your Current Handicap? [color=#FF0000]mid 5[/color]
[*]Are you righty or lefty? [color=#FF0000]righty [/color]
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? [color=#FF0000]No [/color]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? [color="#ff0000"]yes [/color]
[/list]

Callaway Epic Flash TD - Graphite Design VR

Callaway Epic SZ 15* 

Callaway Apex 20*

Srixon ZX 7 4-PW

Cleveland Zipcore 54* & 58*

Spider X

Thanks for the opportunity, I hope I get an early christmas gift!!
[list]
[*]Titleist 913 D3 7.5 / UST Mamiya Black 7X
[*]A true Titleist fan and if I can get more forgiveness to hit fairways, I want.
[*]13.3
[*]Right
[*]Once at Golfsmith and the 909 never worked out for my swing with the setup.
[*]If chosen, I do agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where I will take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?
[*]Glendale, CA (Friday, Dec. 5, 2014)
[/list]

I would love to go to a West coast fitting!

* any West coast location

*Big Bertha Alpha stock Fubuki X flex

*Improve launch and forgiveness while still maintaining low spin

*+1.4

*Righty

* Yes once(983K 7.5* w/ pro 95) best driver Ive ever owned until the face finally gave way

*Yes of course and it would be fun to do after having seen other peoples reviews of their experiences!

Houston, TX (Thursday December 11 2014). Currently I am playing the Titleist 913 D3. It is 8.5 degrees with an Aldila Rip 70 X-Flex 76 grams. The reason I want to try and test the new Driver, is because I believe it will benefit my game. Right now my handicap is around +3, and I’m right handed. I’ve never been professionally fitted for a driver, and believe if I do I will gain serious distance. I say this because, I have had a few professional teachers tell me this, as my swing speed is around 118 mph on average, and don’t feel I get the most out of it. Finally I would be honored to be a part of this process and take part in all the threads, reviews and feedback required.

Midwest Region , Houston, Friday December 5th or quite frankly any day works for me.
[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? Callaway Big Bertha w/ Diamana 'Ilima 70 Stiff
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? I absolutely want to test the new driver, looks great and have never gamed a Titleist Driver. Intrigued by looks and performance.
[*]Your Current Handicap? 18
[*]Are you righty or lefty? Right
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? Yes
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Yes absolutely.
[/list]

Heck yeah I want to participate! I'll take the East Region. Any date is fine, but if I had to choose then I'd take Dec. 11th, 2014.[list]
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Thurs. Dec. 4, 2014)
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Fri. Dec. 5, 2014)
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Sat. Dec. 6, 2014)
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Thurs. Dec. 11, 2014)
[*]Jacksonville, Fla. (Fri. Dec. 12, 2014)
[/list]
What is your current driver / shaft combination?
- [b]I'm Currently using a Taylormade R9 TP 9.5 with an Aldila R.I.P Alpha 70g X-Flex shaft that I bought from a Taylormade Rep a few years ago.[/b]

Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?
- [b]I think my ball flight could be better and one of the best drivers I ever played with was a 910D3 that I swapped with a teammate (he wanted it back after a month).[/b]

Your Current Handicap?
-[b] I'm probably an 8. Haven't had the ability to play or practice as much as I used to.[/b]

Are you righty or lefty?
- [b]I'm right handed.[/b]

Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?
-[b] I have not.[/b]

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?
- [b]Of course![/b]

Taylormade M1 460 9.5* HZRDUS Black 65g 6.5
Taylormade M1 Fairway 15* Fujikura Evolution II 757 X-Stiff
Taylormade Rescue Dual TP 19* KBS Graphite Hybrid Prototype 95x
Miura CB-1008 w/ Nippon Pro Modus3 120 X-Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM7 50*,54* and 58* w/ Nippon Wedge 125
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? SLDR 10.5 Diamana S+ Stiff
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? Had a 910 D3 and it spun way too much, want to try the 915 to see if it is lower spin like my SLDR.
[*]Your Current Handicap? 12
[*]Are you righty or lefty? Righty
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Yes
[/list]
East
Jacksonville Friday December 12

Thanks

MIDWEST - Houston, TX (Sat. Dec. 6, 2014)[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination?
[list]
[*][b][i]Taylormade SLDR 9.5*, Matrix Ozik 7m3 1/2" shorter, S[/i][/b]
[/list][*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?
[list]
[*][i][b]I haven't had a Titleist driver since the 910 series. I loved that driver but had to sell it unfortunately. I have always been a Titleist iron fanboy, previously owning the 755's before my current 714 AP2's. I would love to see what benefits the new 915 series can give me in my driving game which has been subpar as of late.[/b][/i]
[/list][*]Your Current Handicap?
[list]
[*][i][b]Unofficially a ~24. I currently don't have one, but have been shooting between 90-100. My main issues have been with my driving incosistency.[/b][/i]
[/list][*]Are you righty or lefty?
[list]
[*][i][b]Righty[/b][/i]
[/list][*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?
[list]
[*][i][b]Never. The furthest I've been professionally fit has been at a demo days by eye. No computer or technology involved at all.[/b][/i]
[/list][*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?
[list]
[*][i][b]I would love to provide feedback for my experience. The more who know about the experience and results the better![/b][/i]
[/list]
[/list]

Midwest Region
[list]
[*]910 D2, 9.5 deg/neutral hozzle setting, Fujikura Motore Speeder tour spec x-flex.
[*]I had my whole bag (all titleist) fitted from shafts to loft/lie of face angles. It really elevated my game.
I would love to see what the new technology does when all other variables remain equal.
[*]8
[*]Righty
[*]Yes, full bag by the Jim Mclean center in Ft. Worth, TX. It was a titleist specific fitting done outdoors on trackman with Pro v1s.
[*]Absolutely!
[/list]
I am sucha gear junkie, I would geek out so hard if I won this!

I would love this
Midwest region Houston ,Texas sat dec 13th
callaway v series 10.5 loft oban revenge o5 flex 46"
I would like to try this driver I love all Titleist equipment
GHIN 7.3 right handed
never been fitted

Titleist 915 d3 /Callaway 815 dbd
Titleist 915 fd rouge msi 125 x
Titleist 915 HD 20.5 rouge x
Titleist 712 ap2/Callaway xr pro
Titleist sm4 50,56,60
odyssey black series 1w

[color="#282828"]Valencia, California (Saturday, December 6, 2014)[/color]

[b][color=#282828][size=4]What is your current driver / shaft combination?[/size][/color][/b]
--> Titleist 910D3 with Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73 X-Flex
[b][color=#282828][size=4]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?[/size][/color][/b]
--> I've played Titleist drivers for the last 20 years (anyone remember the DCI Starship??). I am ready to upgrade to the latest and greatest but it's difficult to find a fitter with a full compliment of extra stiff shafts.
[b][color=#282828][size=4]Your Current Handicap?[/size][/color][/b]
--> 7.0
[b][color=#282828][size=4]Are you righty or lefty?[/size][/color][/b]
--> Righty
[b][color=#282828][size=4]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?[/size][/color][/b]
--> Yes
[b][color=#282828][size=4]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?[/size][/color][/b]
[color=#282828][size=4]--> Definitely[/size][/color]

MidWest Region, Houston, TX, preferably Saturday, December 6th but can make the other dates work.
[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? [b]Titleist 910D3 - Diamana Kai'li 70x5ct flex-S[/b]
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? [b] I'm a Titleist brand loyalist and would definitely consider upgrading my 910 to the latest offering.[/b]
[*]Your Current Handicap? [b]7.7[/b]
[*]Are you righty or lefty? [b]Righty[/b]
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? [b]Yes, @ Club Champion in Chicago, IL[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? [b]Absolutely![/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? Titleist 910D2 10.5* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD BB 6S
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? With all of the technology put into the new 915 series driver, I feel that I am due for an upgrade from what I currently play in a good way. In addition to being fitted by one of the top Titleist fitting facility, they will help me maximize/gain the results that I have possibly forgo if I stick with my current setup.
[*]Your Current Handicap? 13
[*]Are you righty or lefty? Righty.
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? No, I have not.
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Yes, definitely will provide an honest review with comparisons to my current setup and include quality photos for the mass viewers.
[/list]

Taylormade M2 10.5* // Tensei Pro Orange 6S
Taylormade M3 15* // Tensei Pro Orange 7s
Taylormade M3 Rescue // Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85HY
Srixon z565 4-PW // Nippon Modus Tour 120
Titleist Vokey SM 52*
Titleist Vokey SM 58*
Scotty Cameron 350g Milspec

I live in Houston so:

Midwest Region, Houston, TX, I can make any of the dates work if selected
[list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? [b]Callaway FT-Tour 8.5 - Diamana Kai'li 70x5ct flex-S tipped 1/2 ".[/b]
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? [b]I've always liked Titleist drivers starting way back with the 975D (played all through high school). They typically look great and feel really solid. However I had trouble keeping the spin down with some of the more recent models and have gone to other manufacturers. I'm really excited to give the 915 a go as I think it could really be a game changer for me. [/b]
[*]Your Current Handicap? [b]4[/b]
[*]Are you righty or lefty? [b]Righty[/b]
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? [b]Yes[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? [b] I definitely do. I would love to write about the experience and see if Titleist can take the FT Tour out of the bag.[/b]
[/list]
[b]I think I'm in the group of guys that this driver is designed to bring back to Titleist. 110 mph swing speed, ball flight is too high. Need something to optimize spin to maximize distance. [/b]

Thanks Titleist!! let me wipe the drool from my keyboard....

Please put me in the running for the [b]EAST Region on December 6th.[/b]

[color=#282828]What is your current driver / shaft combination[/color][list]
[*][b][color="#282828"]913 D3, Motore Speeder Tour Spec 7.2 stiff[/color][/b]
[/list]

Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?[list]
[*][b]I wasn't fit for my 913, but I bought the head and 10-15 right-handed versions just for the shafts, then field tested them. It would be fantastic to get properly fit to see what really works best for me. The 913 has been awesome, and I am eagerly awaiting the 915. [/b]
[/list]
Your Current Handicap?[list]
[*][b]0.5 (had one of the best season's of my life)[/b]
[/list]
Are you righty or lefty?[list]
[*][b]Lefty[/b]
[/list]
Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?[list]
[*][b]Yes, back wen the first Callaway fitting cart came out I got an FT-3 with a Diamana Blueboard 75x. I had never even considered an x flex, but that driver changed my game. [/b]
[/list]
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?[list]
[*][b][color="#282828"]Absolutely. How about I do the initial review and then update it every couple rounds with some additional feedback from my GolfWRX playing partners?[/color][/b]
[/list]

[color="#282828"]Houston, TX Saturday Dec. 6[/color][list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination?
[*][b]Ping i25 8.5 with PWR 65 tour stiff [/b]
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?
[*][b]Switched to the Ping from Titleist after being fitted and would like to see a Titleist driver back in the bag.[/b]
[*]Your Current Handicap?
[*][b]8[/b]
[*]Are you righty or lefty?
[*][b]Righty[/b]
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?
[*][b]Yes, for my current Ping I25[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?
[*][b]Yes[/b]
[/list]

East Region.
Jacksonville, Fla. (Fri. Dec. 5, 2014)
RBZ(tour) 9, HD6 X flex shaft.
I have been thinking of getting a new driver and this seems like a great time to try out a new piece of equipment.
Playing to a 8.5 handicap.
Right Handed.
Last time I was professionally fitted was in college.
Yes, I agree to give feedback and photos as required.

[list]
[*][b]I would be thrilled to represent the WRX community in Jacksonville, FL on Saturday December 6th if given the opportunity. Thank you in advance WRX![/b]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*][u]What is your current driver / shaft combination?[/u]
[*][b]Titleist 913D2 8.5* Diamana D+ 72X @ 45.5"[/b]
[*]
[*][u]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?[/u]
[*][b]I'd like to find something to give me extra distance and more consistency off the tee without having to resort to my 3w for accuracy[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*][u]Your Current Handicap?[/u]
[*][b]6.2 GHIN[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*][u]Are you righty or lefty?[/u]
[*][b]Righty[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*][u]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?[/u]
[*][b]I've been fit at my local proshop using only the shaft options in the fitting cart, no exotic shaft options are generally available.[/b]
[/list]
[list]
[*][u]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?[/u]
[*][b]I would consider it a privilege and an honor to supply the WRX community with in depth photos and a detailed experience of my fitting process in an effort to increase knowledge of the products as well as experiences shared with fellow golfers.[/b]
[/list]

TaylorMade SiM 6.5* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Black 60X Tipped 3/4"
TaylorMade SiM 3w 12.5* Kurokage DC 70TX Tipped 1"
TaylorMade SiM 5w 17* Diamana D+ 80TX Tipped 1"
Mizuno MP20 HMB 4-6, MMC 7-9, MB PW - DG TI 120 X100's
Mizuno T20 Raw 49* 54*,  TaylorMade MG2 TW-Grind 59*  DG TI S400's
Artisan SS 0217 Putter
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/777451-518titleistx-2013-witb-warning-heavy-titleist-content-inside/"]WITB Link[/url]

Jacksonville, Florida December 12

Cleveland Classic 9.0 with stock Kua 43g shaft
Always wanted a Titleist driver, love to actaully get fitted for one.
14 handicap
Right handed
Never been fit before
I would love to provide feedback wherever needed

Ping G30 9
Taylormade M2 Tour 15
Ping i20 4H
Ping i200 w/ Project X LZ 5-PW
Titleist Vokey 52 & 58
Nike Method Core 4ix

East
Jacksonville
Thursday December 11,2014
Current Driver: 910D2, 12 50 Bassara R 44inch
I have been looking to replace my driver in recent weeks. I have liked the titliest Driver and played it for 2-3 years but have been looking at all options.

14 Handicap (just broke 80 for the first time last week)
Right hand player

Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? Yes I purchased the 910 at a demo day at my home course.

I would be more than happy to provide a review of the driver and the fitting experience.

Fingers Crossed!!

West Region: Palos Verdes, Ca. (Wed December 10th)

Titleist 910D3 Phenom 70 stiff

I've been a Titleist player for a long, long time. The 913 wasn't a big enough improvement over my 910 so I very much want to see if the 915 can kick the 910 out of the bag. I will be putting a 915 to the test whether I'm picked or not but yes I would love to be professionally fit. Thanks for the opportunity!!

12.2 index

Righty

I have been professionally fit many years ago. Too many to count!

Absolutely I would participate in the testing thread! These tests are a great service to many members and I would love to be a part of it with in depth write ups and HD photos a plenty

PXG 0811X+ proto 10.5 Aldila NV blue
Cobra F9 3 wood
PING G410 3 hybrid Tensei blue 
Srixon Z585 4-pw Modus 105
PING Glide 2.0 50* KBS Tour
PING Glide 2.0 56* KBS Tour
TM high toe big foot 60*
Scotty Phantom X 5.5
Srixon Zstar

East

Jacksonville, Fl
Thursday 4th, Thursday 11th December 2014

Nike Covert Tour 2.0 Fujikura Speeder 661-S 45

Ive hit a demo at GS and was incredibly impressed with what titleist has to offer this year in the 915. You can really tell the differences from the previous line.

Index of 8.3

Righty

I have never been professionally fit for a driver. Always have guys from GS try to "fit" me. Thats why i haven't hit any of my last 3 drivers any further than the last. I would love to change that.

Id take as many pictures and anwser as many questions as humanly possible.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Ping G400 MAX
Callaway XR 16 Pro 16
Callaway XR 16 Pro 18
Titleist 716 AP2
Titleist Vokey 52 F
Titleist Vokey 58 M
Evnroll ER5
Titleist ProV1

[list]
[*]I would like to attend the Jacksonville, Fla. (Sat. Dec. 6, 2014) fitting session.
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? I hit a Titleist 913D2 7.5 degree with an Aldila RIP A 70 stiff shaft.
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? I have played Titleist drivers since the 975D model. They are the straightest on the market.
[*]Your Current Handicap? My current handicap is +3.4 GHIN
[*]Are you righty or lefty? Right handed.
[*]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver? Yes.
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? I would be more than glad to write a review on the new club.
[/list]

[color="#282828"]WEST[/color][list]
[*]Valencia, CA (Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014)
[/list][list]
[*]What is your current driver / shaft combination? TaylorMade Mini 12*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 6 SR
[*]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver? I've always been impressed with Titleist equipment, but don't know if my swing is consistent enough to use it. I've had good results when I've had a 910 and 913 driver in the bag.
[*]Your Current Handicap? 16
[*]Are you righty or lefty? right
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club? Yes, I'd welcome the opportunity!
[/list]

East Jacksonville Dec 11th.
However I am available for all dates if need be.

What is your current driver / shaft combination?
Titleist 983/YS-6

* Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver?
While I have tried many drivers over the years I have found nothing as good as the 983. I have a feeling that the 915 is going to change that.

* Your Current Handicap?
* Are you righty or lefty?
Righty
* Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?
I have not.

* If chosen, I understand that I will post reviews and pictures of the driver. While updating the post.

How is San Diego not on that list?!

[b]Fairway Golf Online Store[/b] :golfer:
Website: [url="http://www.fairwaygolfusa.com"]http://www.fairwaygolfusa.com[/url]
Email: [email="[email protected]?subject=GolfWRX%20Inquiry"][email protected][/email]
Instagram:[url="https://instagram.com/fairwaygolfusa/"]https://instagram.com/fairwaygolfusa/[/url]
Phone: 1-619-702-1702

ENTRY: VERY FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Houston, TX (Thurs. Dec. 4, 2014)
Houston, TX (Fri. Dec. 5, 2014)
Houston, TX (Sat. Dec. 6, 20114)
Houston, TX (Thurs. Dec. 11, 2014)
Houston, TX (Fri. Dec. 12, 2014)
Houston, TX (Sat. Dec. 13, 2014)

[color=#282828]What is your current driver / shaft combination?[/color]
[b]TAYLORMADE SLDR 10.5 ALDILA ATX TOUR BLUE STIFF[/b]

[color=#282828]Why do you want to try and test the Titleist 915 Driver[/color]
[b]I emailed and spoke to Titleist (Will) asking to be apart of something like this, he informed me that I needed stay tuned to GolfWRX..here I am! I really want to see if the 915 will kick my SLDR out of the bag. I have given other drivers a chance and the SLDR keeps making it back to the bag. I am looking for a little more forgiveness. It would also be a cool BIRTHDAY/RETIREMENT (Navy) gift.[/b]

[color=#282828]Your Current Handicap?[/color]
[b][color=#282828]3.[/color]0[/b]

[color=#282828]Are you righty or lefty?[/color]
[b][color=#282828]Righty[/color][/b]

[color=#282828]Have you ever been professionally fit for a driver?[/color]
[b]Been fit at Edwin Watts but I would love to be fit at a Titleist Center or equivalent.[/b]

[color=#282828]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the club?[/color]
[b]Of course, been doing it for years on GolfWRX and I have very good feedback on this site.[/b]

[b]Thanks again GolfWRX and Titleist for this cool opportunity.[/b]