J13's WITB: Update- FUJIKURA AXIOM

What's your pay pal - so I can sent u an invoice on this driver I'm about to buy!!!

Haha you can send me the head to hotmelt but don't send me an invoice. I only wanted to change the sound and add a little more weight so 2.5g center crown.

Oh wow the crown

When adding a small amount for acoustics the crown has the biggest bang for your buck. Learned it from the masters In The tour vans

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

J13 -

2.5g added to center crown made a big difference in sound to your head?

thank you..

What's your pay pal - so I can sent u an invoice on this driver I'm about to buy!!!

Haha you can send me the head to hotmelt but don't send me an invoice. I only wanted to change the sound and add a little more weight so 2.5g center crown.

Oh wow the crown

When adding a small amount for acoustics the crown has the biggest bang for your buck. Learned it from the masters In The tour vans

J13 -

2.5g added to center crown made a big difference in sound to your head?

thank you..

Oh wow the crown

No problem

Edel PROTO

Wow... I fell seriously behind on this thread (2 pages actually). I really like my Tensei White, but after hearing about Agera forever it's been in the back of mind for months and now the DC....I need to stay off this thread and site cuz I was content.

But have you hit the Tensei White and can you compare the Agera your using and DC to it? 2 old guys in my group have been playing the G400'S (standard model and thankfully to much loft for me at 10.5*, and senior/reg shafts, but are hitting the best drives I've see these old guys hit). I'm kind of glad there's nowhere to demo the G400 LST.

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style

Wow... I fell seriously behind on this thread (2 pages actually). I really like my Tensei White, but after hearing about Agera forever it's been in the back of mind for months and now the DC....I need to stay off this thread and site cuz I was content.

But have you hit the Tensei White and can you compare the Agera your using and DC to it? 2 old guys in my group have been playing the G400'S (standard model and thankfully to much loft for me at 10.5*, and senior/reg shafts, but are hitting the best drives I've see these old guys hit). I'm kind of glad there's nowhere to demo the G400 LST.

My thread was pretty quite for a few months due to moving (which is a nightmare process btw) so i guess i save people some money lol. I had the Tensei White for a hot minute but it wasn't a great fit. For whatever reason it didn't eliminate the left hook for me like the Agera did. Agera is amazing for allowing a player to maximize dispersion whether you swing 100mph or 120mph. It handles everything you throw at it and then some. The KK DC XT is the first shaft that's hanging with the Agera so it's fun to play around with. I'm hoping to jump on trackman at some point to compare the two but it will most likely be indoors which kinda stinks.

Ping G400 LST is great and very close to my Epic SZ.

Edel PROTO

New/old toy created from misfit toys in my workshop. 39.5" with 6g of melt in the head, tipped 2.5", D4. For some reason this thing is working really well so much so that the 815 hybrid is taking a vacation.

The old phranken-excalibur workshop build. They rarely come off great, but when they do!

I bought a sonartec hybrid with this exact shaft for £17 and pulled the shaft to put in an Adams A7 2HY tipped 1/2'. It's probably the only reliable thing in my life after my wife, and she's been 50/50 of late.

• Ping G400 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 X (+16g head weight)
  • Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X 
  • Adams Idea A7 19* & 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
  • Mizuno MP20 HMB 4i KBS C-Taper 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Mizuno MP20 MMC 5-7 Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Mizuno MP20 MB 8-PW Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Cleveland RTX3 V-MG 50* TT S400 +0.5'
  • Nike Engage Raw 54* TT S400 +0.5'
  • Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 60* TT S400 +0.5'
  • EVNROLL 2.2 35' Super Stroke GTR 1.0

New/old toy created from misfit toys in my workshop. 39.5" with 6g of melt in the head, tipped 2.5", D4. For some reason this thing is working really well so much so that the 815 hybrid is taking a vacation.

The old phranken-excalibur workshop build. They rarely come off great, but when they do!

I bought a sonartec hybrid with this exact shaft for £17 and pulled the shaft to put in an Adams A7 2HY tipped 1/2'. It's probably the only reliable thing in my life after my wife, and she's been 50/50 of late.

haha that was truly funny

Edel PROTO

Pacooooooooooo :busted_cop:

Edel PROTO

Small update

A few more rounds in with the Ping/KK DC combo and still feel the same. Great combo that is producing mid launch low spin shots without going left when you gas it up. I've had a few guys try it out and love it especially the sound after i hotmelted it. Pre Hotmelt is was just ok.

Edel PROTO

Small update

A few more rounds in with the Ping/KK DC combo and still feel the same. Great combo that is producing mid launch low spin shots without going left when you gas it up. I've had a few guys try it out and love it especially the sound after i hotmelted it. Pre Hotmelt is was just ok.

Have you tried the X-Torrison black Mamba, if so how would you compare it to the KK DC? From what I'm reading it sounds pretty similar, with maybe playing a tad bit tighter. I've got a black mamba 70TX coming that I was going to put in a TC GBB 8.5 head, but am now thinking of picking up a G400 to try it in. Not sure if I should go 10 LST or a regular head but lower lofted.

Titleist TSR2 9 w/Ventus Black 6X
TM BRNR Mini 13.5 w/Ventus TR Blue 7X

Titleist TSR3 18 w/Ventus Black 9X or TM P760 3 w/HZRDUS Black 6.5 105
Artisan FC 4, Artisan HC 5&6, Artisan MB 7-PW (4 TI X100 120, 5-PW TI X100)
Artisan 51,55,60 (51 TI X100; 55,60 TI S400)
Artisan 0117 Slant Neck

• 2 weeks later...

Small update

Have you tried the X-Torrison black Mamba, if so how would you compare it to the KK DC? From what I'm reading it sounds pretty similar, with maybe playing a tad bit tighter. I've got a black mamba 70TX coming that I was going to put in a TC GBB 8.5 head, but am now thinking of picking up a G400 to try it in. Not sure if I should go 10 LST or a regular head but lower lofted.

I have not had the pleasure of trying the Black Mamba yet sorry. The GBB is a great head and if you already have it might as well try it in there first. G400 LST is a great stick and IMO the only head on the market that hangs with the Epic stuff. If you're playing an 8.5* then i would get the same in the G400. Or drop a Ping adapter on your shaft then hit some demo heads first.

Edel PROTO

Small update

I have not had the pleasure of trying the Black Mamba yet sorry. The GBB is a great head and if you already have it might as well try it in there first. G400 LST is a great stick and IMO the only head on the market that hangs with the Epic stuff. If you're playing an 8.5* then i would get the same in the G400. Or drop a Ping adapter on your shaft then hit some demo heads first.

Thabks for the advice. I've got the TC 8.5 GBB head so going to try it in that first, I'm sure I'll pick up an LST head and try out soon too. I'd be willing to give up a few yards for forgiveness but sounds like with the Ping you don't necessarily have to.

Titleist TSR2 9 w/Ventus Black 6X
TM BRNR Mini 13.5 w/Ventus TR Blue 7X

Titleist TSR3 18 w/Ventus Black 9X or TM P760 3 w/HZRDUS Black 6.5 105
Artisan FC 4, Artisan HC 5&6, Artisan MB 7-PW (4 TI X100 120, 5-PW TI X100)
Artisan 51,55,60 (51 TI X100; 55,60 TI S400)
Artisan 0117 Slant Neck

Small update

Thabks for the advice. I've got the TC 8.5 GBB head so going to try it in that first, I'm sure I'll pick up an LST head and try out soon too. I'd be willing to give up a few yards for forgiveness but sounds like with the Ping you don't necessarily have to.

No not at all. I finally got another Agera in the same cpm as my Callaway setup so i can compare apples to apples. Now i just need to find time and good weather.

Edel PROTO

Which driver is in bag? Need new one.

Ping G400 LST 8.5 w/ Mitsu Kuro Kage Dual Core XT 70TX.

PACO - Just wait to see what i have coming in the mail. Friend of mine lost of bet and is building me a driver ;)

Edel PROTO

PACO - Just wait to see what i have coming in the mail. Friend of mine lost of bet and is building me a driver ;)

Resisted picking up the LST so far but it’s long, boring winter ahead.

AI Smoke Max @ 7* +8g front weight - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.25”)

BRNR Mini 13.5(@12.5*) 43.25” - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.75”)

TSR 3h 19* - AV Raw White 9x  -OR-  Fourteen Type 7 (19*) - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Miura CB 1008 4-P - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Cleveland RTX 6 50/55 - X100

Titleist SM9 60.12 D grind - S400

Piretti Savona 

Does the new g400 work with the old ping adapter?

AI Smoke Max @ 7* +8g front weight - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.25”)

BRNR Mini 13.5(@12.5*) 43.25” - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.75”)

TSR 3h 19* - AV Raw White 9x  -OR-  Fourteen Type 7 (19*) - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Miura CB 1008 4-P - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Cleveland RTX 6 50/55 - X100

Titleist SM9 60.12 D grind - S400

Piretti Savona 

Does the new g400 work with the old ping adapter?

Yes, I've been using my old G30 Tour shaft with a G400 LST demo head.

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

He's a Cowboys fan so he lost miserably. Eagles are so good this year i think he started on it early :taunt:

Edel PROTO

Eagles are really good. Good times up in Philly watching the game when I was up there.. great vibe at bars. Much different than the LA fair weather fans we have :)

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

Eagles are really good. Good times up in Philly watching the game when I was up there.. great vibe at bars. Much different than the LA fair weather fans we have :)

For sure brotha. I’m actually at xfinity live right now about to head over to the Wells Fargo center to watch the Sixers stomp on the Blazers. Lunch was here :D

Edel PROTO

For sure brotha. I’m actually at xfinity live right now about to head over to the Wells Fargo center to watch the Sixers stomp on the Blazers. Lunch was here :D

Wiz? Love Pat’s. Prefer it over Geno’s.

Driver: Cobra Aerojet
5W: Ping G430
3H & 4H: Ping G410
5H:  Ping G
6 - GW: Ping G25

54*: Ping Glide 4.0
58*: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Full Bounce
Putter: Odyssey Tri Hot Double Wide CH Putter

Grips:  Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

Ball:  Titleist ProV1, Maxfli Tour, Taylormade TP5, PXG

Wiz? Love Pat’s. Prefer it over Geno’s.

Pats is the OG and invented the steak sandwich. Why on earth people go to copycat Geno’s is beyond me

Edel PROTO

I know I haven't lived until I've had a real cheesesteak from Pat's, but must say that the Kahuna from Jersey Mike's is the best substitute for the geographically challenged that I've found so far.

OEM Certified Master Fitter

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

I know I haven't lived until I've had a real cheesesteak from Pat's, but must say that the Kahuna from Jersey Mike's is the best substitute for the geographically challenged that I've found so far.

Lots of good cheese steaks around the area for sure. Pats is just the best for me and holds a lot of history. Plus i hit Termini's Italian bakery around the corner and load up on Italian cookies.

Edel PROTO

Lots of good cheese steaks around the area for sure. Pats is just the best for me and holds a lot of history. Plus i hit Termini's Italian bakery around the corner and load up on Italian cookies.

And the best cannoli's without a doubt!

Callaway Paradym 9* (N/+1) GD Tour AD DI 5/ Epic Speed 9* (N/+1) Ventus Red VeloCore 5
Callaway Epic Speed 15* 3wd Fubuki Ax f65 

Callaway Epic Max 18* 5wd Fubuki Ax f75  
Callaway Rogue ST Pro hybrid 23* KBS Prototype 75 or Apex UT 24* KBS Prototype 85
Callaway Mavrik Pro KBS TGI 6-PW 
Callaway MD3 46*/8* & 50*/10* 
Callaway Jaws Raw 54*/10*S & 58*/8*Z grind 
Odyssey Two Ball Ten Tour Lined Limited Stroke Lab SS Zenergy Flatso 1.0 or

Odyssey 5k Tri Hot #2 Stroke Lab SS Zenergy Pistol Tour

• J13 changed the title to J13's WITB: Update- FUJIKURA AXIOM