SeeMore Putters...Here Is The Love!

Golfcat

I just grabbed an m1 out of my Dad's stash in his basement (he's a LONG time SeeMore user) and am LOVING the balance of this club! I normally use an Odyssey 1w and was surprised how close in size they are. My only complaint is that it's not carbon steel - love the feel of CS over SS - but that's nit picky since it was a freebie. Also took a look at the SeeMore site and saw the FGP DF. How is that compared to the 1wide, size wise? Does it come in carbon steel?

Thanks!!

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

Is it balanced at impact?

Yes it is - view entire line Here. Great looking putter - welcome to Team SeeMore Misc1600 and your PTM3.

is it possible to get a face-balanced at impact Z2 tour limited for lefties? reading the descriptions it sounds like it isn't (but the Z2c for righties is) b/c of shaft offset...can that be modified for lefties? thanks

Yes it is - view entire line Here. Great looking putter - welcome to Team SeeMore Misc1600 and your PTM3.

is it possible to get a face-balanced at impact Z2 tour limited for lefties? reading the descriptions it sounds like it isn't (but the Z2c for righties is) b/c of shaft offset...can that be modified for lefties? thanks

irishrob9 - sorry about this. Presently we are out of these. Do not know when we will be getting them back in. Sorry again. This is pretty similar -http://www.seemore.com/putters/left-handed/black-gunmetal-mfgp-cs-lh.html we can work on the weighting for you as well. If interested send us a note at [email protected]. Thanks.

I just grabbed an m1 out of my Dad's stash in his basement (he's a LONG time SeeMore user) and am LOVING the balance of this club! I normally use an Odyssey 1w and was surprised how close in size they are. My only complaint is that it's not carbon steel - love the feel of CS over SS - but that's nit picky since it was a freebie. Also took a look at the SeeMore site and saw the FGP DF. How is that compared to the 1wide, size wise? Does it come in carbon steel?

Thanks!!

The CDM FGP DF is another great feeling putter but without the cost of 100% milled DF. If you like the look of the 100% milled DF but not the price - try this one. Always happy to help at [email protected] or 615-435-8015. Thanks. Tell you Dad hello from us!!

irishrob9 - sorry about this. Presently we are out of these. Do not know when we will be getting them back in. Sorry again. This is pretty similar -http://www.seemore.com/putters/left-handed/black-gunmetal-mfgp-cs-lh.html we can work on the weighting for you as well. If interested send us a note at [email protected]. Thanks.

okay thanks for quick reply! i currently use an original FGP and love it, so just hoping for something a little different to try out and love the look of the Z2

okay thanks for quick reply! i currently use an original FGP and love it, so just hoping for something a little different to try out and love the look of the Z2

10-4. Thanks for being a part of Team SeeMore! Appreciate the support.

I put a SuperStroke Mid 2.0 on my FGP this morning and this combo is legit!

Love the balance of the putter and the swingweight. Never 3-putts with it. I play mine at 34 inches. Perfect!

I put a SuperStroke Mid 2.0 on my FGP this morning and this combo is legit!

Love the balance of the putter and the swingweight. Never 3-putts with it. I play mine at 34 inches. Perfect!

Ping G400 - 10,5° - Tour 65 Stiff

Cobra BioCell - 15° - Diamana D+ 75 Stiff

Ping G400 - 19° - Tour 85 Stiff

Ping G25 - 4-PW - CFS Stiff

Ping Glide OG (50° - 54° - 58°)

Ping Anser Milled

• 7 months later...

Huge Seemore fan and right now I am having a hard time deciding between a newly acquired z3c and the X3. However, I also have a ONEcs, SB2, mFGP2, and the si3. Wow, I guess I am going to have sell 3 of the last 4. :)

Did you go w the Z3c? What do you think of it? Been looking for one.. which finish did you go with?

Huge Seemore fan and right now I am having a hard time deciding between a newly acquired z3c and the X3. However, I also have a ONEcs, SB2, mFGP2, and the si3. Wow, I guess I am going to have sell 3 of the last 4. :)

Did you go w the Z3c? What do you think of it? Been looking for one.. which finish did you go with?

I picked up a great deal on one that had the satin finish but I really would've liked to try the gun metal. The Z3C was nice but I've actually putt better with the one CS. The z3c was a premium putter and as nice as any Scotty out there. I still have the mFGP2 and I picked up the money putter which is no longer made any longer by Seemore. I have since sold all of the others in this post including the Z3C because I needed money to fund a couple of purchases. :)

• 2 weeks later...

How come the Nashville series no longer comes with two headcovers? That was a great selling point and ultimately a deal breaker for me at that price point.

TM M6 9 Graphite Design HD 6x
TM M6 15 Graphite Design TP 7x
TM M6 18 Graphite Design VR 8x
Mizuno JPX 921 SEL 4-G Nippon SPO

Mizuno T22 56D, 61X Nippon SPO
Byron Morgan DH89 SSS 350g KBS CT Tour black

• 5 months later...

Sanded up my beat up Ground Plumb (bought it from a guy outside Play it Again for $10) and re filled the sight dot.

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

• 1 month later...

Just picked up a SeeMore FGP Giant this year. Have never had a better putter. I prefer the size of a mallet, but like the shape of a blade more. This fit the bill perfectly. Customized the paint fill, added a UST FF shaft with black heat shrink tubing at the base of the shaft to get the typical seemore coloring, and then put a SuperStroke Countercore Pistol grip on. Putting has gone from one of the most inconsistent parts of my game to one of the strongest parts of my game since making the change.

Titleist TS2 9.5* w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 60x
Taylormade M2 Tour 15* w/Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 8x
Ping Anser 17* w/Fuji Motore Speeder TS 9.8x
Ping Anser 20* w/Fuji Motore Speeder TS 9.8x
Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.0
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52* and 58* w/Dynamic Gold TI X100
SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth w/SuperStroke Flatso 3.0 CC
Winn DriTac w/4 extra wraps under bottom hand
ProV1

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Giant M1t back in the fall and have been experimenting with different grips. I had my go-to SS Mid Slim 2.0 on there, but I could not get comfortable with the head weight and swing path. I have landed on the Super Stroke SS2R Squared which is double the weight of the Slim 2.0. This seems to be the perfect match. I can feel the weight of the grip in my hands and stroke and it helps keep my swing path consistent. It really is just point-and-shoot now. Perfect - love it.

/ What's in my bag is more than meets the eye /

I decided to buy a Seemore mallet FGP, totally different feel than what I have felt comfortable with, but at the same time my comfort zone also expected to miss putts. After practice, I found out if I setup with my left hand on the putter, squared everything, then added my right hand (I am righty for golf), I can't miss the target line. I can still mess up speed, or underplay or overplay break, but I also have not sunk as high a percent of 3-10 footers like I have in the 3 weeks of owning this putter. With this putter, if I am within 12-15 feet and its relatively straight I expect to make almost everything, and have even made some of the long putts no one expect to make with this thing in the last few rounds.

If Rory could put one of these in his bag, I would put money on it that he wouldn't need to keep switching putters every week.

Was at the PGA Superstore looking for a center shafted putter. Was trying them all. Picked up the original FP mallet wit the Rosemark mid grip. Wow! Loved the set up this putter. So easy to line up and the ball felt great off the face. I think I may be going back to get it.

I did the same thing yesterday at the PGA SS in Myrtle Beach and actually liked the Rosemark 1.52 and the Golf Pride Tour Classic best. The 34" with the GP had the best results, but it is a little shorter than my current putter, but had a sub-70* lie which is what I currently use. The Rosemark 1.52 was on a 35" putter that was slightly more upright. I tried a 1.25" Rosemark but my results were not as good as the other two. Key fact with the 1.25 is that I swapped my SS mid2.0 for the RM 1.25 and totally lost my stroke back in October and battle to this day.

Like you, I may return to purchase, or pick one up on their website.

Took the plunge today. Went to the local Golf Galaxy and found they had a 34" FGP mallet still in the wrapper. They had another one that had been unwrapped. Putted around for about 30 minutes with it. Tried so many different putters also and kept coming back to the Seemore. Since the ones in stock at GG didn't have the Rosemark grip, ended up picking up a Winn Lite jumbo pistol grip and going to install that tonight.

Took the plunge today. Went to the local Golf Galaxy and found they had a 34" FGP mallet still in the wrapper. They had another one that had been unwrapped. Putted around for about 30 minutes with it. Tried so many different putters also and kept coming back to the Seemore. Since the ones in stock at GG didn't have the Rosemark grip, ended up picking up a Winn Lite jumbo pistol grip and going to install that tonight.

Awesome. Let us know how it goes!! Happy to help. Welcome to team seemore!

Ive always been naturally drawn to mallet putters, all sorts, and I've also always struggled at putting, even worse with a blade putter, that is until last year when I picked up a Seemore RST2 DB-4 with a gunmetal finish from a buddy who no longer played it anymore. Best purchase I've ever made. In addition to going to left hand low it has literally taught me how to putt and how to have true confidence in a putting stroke. I'm still tweaking my putter selection but this RST2 will always be my 1a or 1b putter.

Ive always been naturally drawn to mallet putters, all sorts, and I've also always struggled at putting, even worse with a blade putter, that is until last year when I picked up a Seemore RST2 DB-4 with a gunmetal finish from a buddy who no longer played it anymore. Best purchase I've ever made. In addition to going to left hand low it has literally taught me how to putt and how to have true confidence in a putting stroke. I'm still tweaking my putter selection but this RST2 will always be my 1a or 1b putter.

Great to hear - always happy to help!!

So when I got my SeeMore Giant earlier this year it came with the headcover, but it was in pretty rough shape. A lot of the black stuff was cracking and flaking off and it annoyed me to the point where I was trying to find a replacement cover. I ended up pulling off a piece of the black stuff and noticed the gray padding underneath was a pretty neat color. Since it looked bad anyway I decided to peel off the entire outer black coating. Then used some steel wool to get all of the fuzzy stuff off and leave a smooth gray texture. Then took my handy dandy industrial sharpie and colored in some portions. Came out looking pretty sweet in my opinion.

Titleist TS2 9.5* w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 60x
Taylormade M2 Tour 15* w/Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 8x
Ping Anser 17* w/Fuji Motore Speeder TS 9.8x
Ping Anser 20* w/Fuji Motore Speeder TS 9.8x
Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.0
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52* and 58* w/Dynamic Gold TI X100
SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth w/SuperStroke Flatso 3.0 CC
Winn DriTac w/4 extra wraps under bottom hand
ProV1

Got a second hand Seemore blade FGP with superstroke 1.0 a couple of months ago (post experimenting with anser, 2ball, odyssey 9). Putting has been significantly more consistent and fun since. The rifle technology just takes alignment out of the equation, which is one less thing to worry about.

Also feels really good off the face

Contemplating an Si5, but the whole "face balanced at impact" thing has been confused. I have a very slight arc in my stroke so I was looking for something face balanced. Now thinking the FGP mallet might be the one. ??? Also never used a center shafted putter and am right handed and very right eye dominant. Always read that combo needs a full shaft offset.

Ping G425 Max 9*, Aldila Rogue White 70s

Titleist TS3 4 wood, Diamana Kal’li 70s

New Level 902 PD, PX 6.5

Mizuno S18 50*, PX 6.5

Cleveland CBX2 54*, DG s400 TI

Callaway MD4 58*, DG s400 

Odyssey White Hot OG 7CH

All I can say is wow! Today was my first round with my new FGP mallet. Best putting round ever and shot my personal best for 9 holes today. I was making bombs left and right today. My playing partners couldn't believe it. Thank you Seemore. At the end of the round one of my playing partners started asking me about the putter and how much it cost.