Blade users thread (NO DEBATING CLUBHEADS! NO Buy Sell Trade!)

Bigmean

7 hours ago, tomc262 said:

Steel 8.5 983K wins!

Admittedly it's on the bench. I picked up the Taylormade Original One Mine, slapped an X100 in it and I've never driven the ball better.

received_746176402851375.jpeg

• Like 4

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

10 hours ago, No_Catchy_Nickname said:

Regarding putter length, I can putt with 34" putters--my TPA XVIII is 34"--but I'v found I get better results with 35" putters such as my Wilson 8802 and White Ice #9. Bearing in mind the state of the my putter, "better results" is only better in the same way that a plate of jellied eels is better than dish of lutefisk, but still, better is better.

Weight is a tough one. I didn't used to like heavy putters, but since getting used to the White Ice #9, which is 350g or so, the TPA XVIII seems really light, even though it's got a load of lead weight on the sole. The Wilson is not particularly heavy, definitely lighter than the White Ice, but it feels just right.

Also, White Ice sounds more like the street name for crystal meth than a putter.

By the by, I ended my golf season for certain on Sunday. Distal Radius fracture cycling to work. Surgery on Tuesday - plate in my right arm. This is not good.

Probably gonna get really good with the putter.

• Sad 6

19 hours ago, NRJyzr said:

I was going to mention that I have a TPA XVIII myself, and a Snake Eyes Tour Platinum version of it as well.  I could quite easily putt with either of them, I think, though the latter might need a new grip.  I've been getting results with the Viper Tour, and so have not taken the XVIII models on the course for quite a while.

I'm also finding that putter weight is very much part of the personal preference equation.  I've experimented with both heavier and lighter, the Snake Eyes coming in on the heavy side, and have found that it works pretty well for me.  It's 355g, and I believe the Tour Platinum XVIII model is 360g (edit:  just found specs online, it's 375g).  The Tour Platinum feels a bit heavy, though I'm sure I'd adjust.  The 345g of my Cleveland Huntington Beach Anser-alike seems maybe a touch light.  350g to 355g, or thereabouts, is probably just right.

A nice Goldilocks moment.  LOL

FWIW, my preferred putter length these days is 34" with my heel shafted blades, maybe a quarter inch under that after switching back to the True Linkswear shoes that have me a bit closer to the ground.  In Ping terms, I believe that would be 34.5", at least with an Anser style, as they seem to measure down the shaft to the center of the putter face.  At least I believe they do.  😉 

Most of my putters now are the #9 style - two main ones being a Scotty Del Mar 2013 and my trusty Nike Method 003. Always loved that style of putter - sort of an 8802 with a bit more "forgiveness" if you don't catch the putt out the centre. Always had a heavily arced stroke, and line up with the ball off my left foot so they've seemed ideal. Only slight issue I have with them is 4 foot and in - fine in bounce games and scrambles, but with a card in my hand I still get anxious on short putts, which leads me to "over close" the putter on the way through and miss left.

So as an experiment I picked up a TP Ardmore 3 on Saturday to see how I get on with a fuller mallet. Still seems to have plenty of toe hang (probably in the 70 degree mark, rather than the 90 of my Method), and the missing material behind the face seems to avoid that lack of feel you normally get with a mallet. Sank 8 putts in a row in the shop with it, and took it out on Sunday with very pleasing results, including canning a 15 footer on the last for par.

Also upgraded my driver to a TS4 which has a pleasingly old school feel, and is massively more accurate than my 917, so looking forwards to next season already.

• Like 2

The Dee Three - Titleist TS4 9.5 deg, EvenFlow White 6.5 65g, A1 Setting

Henrik - Titleist 917 F3 15 deg, Rogue Max 75x, B2 Setting

The Walking Stick - Titleist 818 H2 19 deg, Rogue Max 85x, B2 Setting

The Interloper - TaylorMade P770 3 iron, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5inch +1 deg loft

The Blades - Nike VR Pro 4 - AW, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5 inch

The Sand Iron - TaylorMade MG2 TW-12 Grind, 56 degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Flopper - TaylorMade MG2 TW-11 Grind, 60 Degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Putter - Nike Method 003 from The Oven

"Golf is only called golf as all the other four letter words have been taken"     - Leslie Nielsen

19 minutes ago, bodhi555 said:

Most of my putters now are the #9 style - two main ones being a Scotty Del Mar 2013 and my trusty Nike Method 003. Always loved that style of putter - sort of an 8802 with a bit more "forgiveness" if you don't catch the putt out the centre. Always had a heavily arced stroke, and line up with the ball off my left foot so they've seemed ideal. Only slight issue I have with them is 4 foot and in - fine in bounce games and scrambles, but with a card in my hand I still get anxious on short putts, which leads me to "over close" the putter on the way through and miss left.

So as an experiment I picked up a TP Ardmore 3 on Saturday to see how I get on with a fuller mallet. Still seems to have plenty of toe hang (probably in the 70 degree mark, rather than the 90 of my Method), and the missing material behind the face seems to avoid that lack of feel you normally get with a mallet. Sank 8 putts in a row in the shop with it, and took it out on Sunday with very pleasing results, including canning a 15 footer on the last for par.

Also upgraded my driver to a TS4 which has a pleasingly old school feel, and is massively more accurate than my 917, so looking forwards to next season already.

Had that ‘missing short ones left’ problem with heel-shafted putters for a while. Then I was watching a Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf video with Seve vs Jack from Ireland I think, and I noticed how low Seve’s hands were. The toe of his Anser-style putter was quite a bit in the air. I tried it with my 8813 and it worked - I could hit short putts straight on the line I intended. My eyes are now slightly inside the ball-to-target line and I’m bent over a bit more which is a pain when practicing for any length of time. I am now disappointed if I miss from inside 6 feet although it does happen...obviously 😉

• Like 2

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Fubuki ZT Stiff
Callaway XR Speed 3W Project X HZRDUS T800 65 Stiff
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 21* Hybrid Aldila RIP Stiff
Cobra King CB/MB Flow 4-6, 7-PW C-Taper Stiff or Mizuno MP4 4-PW
Vokey SM8 52/58; MD Golf 56
Radius Classic 8

30 minutes ago, mahonie said:

Had that ‘missing short ones left’ problem with heel-shafted putters for a while. Then I was watching a Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf video with Seve vs Jack from Ireland I think, and I noticed how low Seve’s hands were. The toe of his Anser-style putter was quite a bit in the air. I tried it with my 8813 and it worked - I could hit short putts straight on the line I intended. My eyes are now slightly inside the ball-to-target line and I’m bent over a bit more which is a pain when practicing for any length of time. I am now disappointed if I miss from inside 6 feet although it does happen...obviously 😉

Same here. Hands low makes me much more relaxed and produces a shorter stroke. And I also got that from watching Seve😁

• Like 2

Considering how unpopular I am with the wife for spending 200 quid on a putter this close to Christmas, I may wait a while before trying the low hands out 😄

To be fair part of the purchase came from looking at my existing putter collection. A couple of Newports (including a Scotty AOP), a few #9 style, a couple of classic 8802 style - but nothing approaching a mallet. Got to have all the options available now haven't i? 😄

The Dee Three - Titleist TS4 9.5 deg, EvenFlow White 6.5 65g, A1 Setting

Henrik - Titleist 917 F3 15 deg, Rogue Max 75x, B2 Setting

The Walking Stick - Titleist 818 H2 19 deg, Rogue Max 85x, B2 Setting

The Interloper - TaylorMade P770 3 iron, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5inch +1 deg loft

The Blades - Nike VR Pro 4 - AW, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5 inch

The Sand Iron - TaylorMade MG2 TW-12 Grind, 56 degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Flopper - TaylorMade MG2 TW-11 Grind, 60 Degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Putter - Nike Method 003 from The Oven

"Golf is only called golf as all the other four letter words have been taken"     - Leslie Nielsen

1 hour ago, Christen_The_Sloop said:

By the by, I ended my golf season for certain on Sunday. Distal Radius fracture cycling to work. Surgery on Tuesday - plate in my right arm. This is not good.

Probably gonna get really good with the putter.

Yikes! Did someone hit you? How long will you be out? Err, silver lining is that at least it's not the best time of year for golf as the grass is going dormant...?

I don't know if you know this, but try to fit your hospital stay in the same month. There's a limit on the amount you have to pay per month (think it's around 80,000 yen?), so if your stay straddles two months (e.g. end of December to early January), you can end up paying a lot more. A friend of mine found that out the hard way. You need a form (限度額認定証 gendogaku ninteisho), and it may take some time for the funds to return. 
The link below might be helpful:

https://blog.gaijinpot.com/managing-the-cost-of-healthcare-in-japan/

And this one from the Japanese government

https://www.mhlw.go.jp/bunya/iryouhoken/iryouhoken01/dl/01_eng.pdf (think it's up to date).

Hope the surgery goes well for you. Try to find out as much as possible about the hospital and surgeon who's operating on you. When I was carried to emergency last year in an ambulance, I didn't have that option.

Finally, on the subject of golf and in response to a previous post, do you still have your Mac R58s? Aren't your shafted with FM5.5?

3 hours ago, TheDeanAbides said:

Love seeing people with steel shafted drivers. 

I dont know why it works for me but it does. I keep going back to it. 

I even bought a 100g fairway wood shaft to put in the driver and it didnt touch the consistency I get with steel

• Like 2

Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

2 hours ago, PixlPutterman said:

I dont know why it works for me but it does. I keep going back to it. 

I even bought a 100g fairway wood shaft to put in the driver and it didnt touch the consistency I get with steel

I put Rifle steel in a driver MacGregor VIP M42 Ti) about a dozen years ago, as an experiment.  I've always loved the added weight in my clubs.  Found it made that driver unplayable; balloon city.  Put graphite in it (Aldila One Low Launch, tells you how long ago it was), I could play it with no problem.

When I had DGX300 in my J's Professional Weapon, it was studly.  Go figure.

If I had analyzed it with real data, I would guess the Mac was on the high side for my game, and the Rifle shaft bumped me too high, into the  no-go zone.  While the J's is legendarily low spin, and any such spin increase with steel, if it happened, didn't hurt me. 

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S -or- TEE CBX 17*, HZRDUS 85 6.0

2 iron:  Arias D-23, Modus3 120 S; Mizuno MP-20 HMB, NS Pro 950 R

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3), Wilson Triad

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

30 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

I put Rifle steel in a driver MacGregor VIP M42 Ti) about a dozen years ago, as an experiment.  I've always loved the added weight in my clubs.  Found it made that driver unplayable; balloon city.  Put graphite in it (Aldila One Low Launch, tells you how long ago it was), I could play it with no problem.

When I had DGX300 in my J's Professional Weapon, it was studly.  Go figure.

If I had analyzed it with real data, I would guess the Mac was on the high side for my game, and the Rifle shaft bumped me too high, into the  no-go zone.  While the J's is legendarily low spin, and any such spin increase with steel, if it happened, didn't hurt me. 

I never tried Rifle in driver but I did learn with DG that tipping was key. I make sure its always 7 inches from the hosel to the first step

• Like 1

Seemore mFGP2 

30 minutes ago, PixlPutterman said:

I never tried Rifle in driver but I did learn with DG that tipping was key. I make sure its always 7 inches from the hosel to the first step

Once the tipping instructions were changed for DG wood shafts, they got softer.  It might even be a full flex.  The 80s Dynamic Stiff or DGS shafts I've hit in woods are about as stiff as the DGX100 shafts I've played in woods over the last 20 years, all done with the "newer" tipping instructions.

I'd purchased some DGX shafts towards the end of steel wood shaft availability.  I'm largely switching to graphite in everything.  If I still have one or two, would you want them?  They might be X300...

If you're interested, I'll see if I can dig them up.

Hope I'm not breaking a forum rule.

• Like 1

Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

22 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

Once the tipping instructions were changed for DG wood shafts, they got softer.  It might even be a full flex.  The 80s Dynamic Stiff or DGS shafts I've hit in woods are about as stiff as the DGX100 shafts I've played in woods over the last 20 years, all done with the "newer" tipping instructions.

I'd purchased some DGX shafts towards the end of steel wood shaft availability.  I'm largely switching to graphite in everything.  If I still have one or two, would you want them?  They might be X300...

If you're interested, I'll see if I can dig them up.

Hope I'm not breaking a forum rule.

PM Sent, taken offline 🙂

I did find that tipping was key for me, I had some heads feel REALLY loose only to find out they werent tipped properly. Its almost like tipping matters more in steel than graphite 

• Like 1

Seemore mFGP2 

13 hours ago, No_Catchy_Nickname said:

Yikes! Did someone hit you? How long will you be out? Err, silver lining is that at least it's not the best time of year for golf as the grass is going dormant...?

I don't know if you know this, but try to fit your hospital stay in the same month. There's a limit on the amount you have to pay per month (think it's around 80,000 yen?), so if your stay straddles two months (e.g. end of December to early January), you can end up paying a lot more. A friend of mine found that out the hard way. You need a form (限度額認定証 gendogaku ninteisho), and it may take some time for the funds to return. 
The link below might be helpful:

https://blog.gaijinpot.com/managing-the-cost-of-healthcare-in-japan/

And this one from the Japanese government

https://www.mhlw.go.jp/bunya/iryouhoken/iryouhoken01/dl/01_eng.pdf (think it's up to date).

Hope the surgery goes well for you. Try to find out as much as possible about the hospital and surgeon who's operating on you. When I was carried to emergency last year in an ambulance, I didn't have that option.

Finally, on the subject of golf and in response to a previous post, do you still have your Mac R58s? Aren't your shafted with FM5.5?

Thanks a lot.

crashed my bike going 30km/h or so on a clear blue morning with no other soul on the street. Was a little day dreamy / unfocused and hit a road divider pole thats about three feet high and green, so it sort  of blended into the periphery until it didn't. Went a** over tea kettle and saved my mug with my hand. knew in an instant it was broken. 

Doctor knows i'm a golfer. he said 3 months later i can play, but not to rush... i have to keep the plate in for one year... hoping mobility isnt an issue... and i'd like to continue popping it out there around 300, but this certainly wont help. 

the r58s i have are just heads right now... i also had 6.5fm and they were nice, but sold them... i hit some real wild ones with the long irons... Still butter soft and pure, Mac miuras from 1991 - same year as the cLAY LONG and the pro82 - check Clay longs instagram for the Japan Macgregor pamphlet

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Christen_The_Sloop said:

Thanks a lot.

crashed my bike going 30km/h or so on a clear blue morning with no other soul on the street. Was a little day dreamy / unfocused and hit a road divider pole thats about three feet high and green, so it sort  of blended into the periphery until it didn't. Went a** over tea kettle and saved my mug with my hand. knew in an instant it was broken. 

Doctor knows i'm a golfer. he said 3 months later i can play, but not to rush... i have to keep the plate in for one year... hoping mobility isnt an issue... and i'd like to continue popping it out there around 300, but this certainly wont help. 

the r58s i have are just heads right now... i also had 6.5fm and they were nice, but sold them... i hit some real wild ones with the long irons... Still butter soft and pure, Mac miuras from 1991 - same year as the cLAY LONG and the pro82 - check Clay longs instagram for the Japan Macgregor pamphlet

3 months out? That's going to be tough, though I imagine you'll be able to get back into chipping in the garden a little before that.

If you were cycling into work, there's a slim chance that work insurance (労災 Rousai) might kick in, but I think given the circumstances it's unlikely. I *think* accidents while commuting are covered by Rousai.

These links (Japanese) say it is, but I haven't read through them both:

https://best-legal.jp/commuting-occupational-injury-2-6993

The above link includes an example of slipping on snow and hurting yourself, and says that entitles you to compensation, so it doesn't have to be someone else's fault for Rousai to kick in.

This is an official government link. Lots of detail to wade through.

https://jsite.mhlw.go.jp/tokyo-roudoukyoku/hourei_seido_tetsuzuki/rousai_hoken/tuukin.html

@Christen_The_Sloop

So you didn't like the FM6.5s in the R58s either? 

I am debating whether to pull the shafts or not. The PW is just too damn short. It's like swinging with a lollipop stick.

I'm thinking I might soft-step them, so put the 9i shaft in the PW, 8i shaft in the 9i, and so on, and just leave the 3i out of the bag, or put a different shaft in it. Even then, though, the PW will still be under 35.5".

I like the 6.5s - have them in my Pro82s. One thing i don't like is shafts being too short. 

As for soft stepping. I have a mind to do that with some bridgestones, move the 3 shaft into the 4...

Who knows how my arm is going to feel swinging X100s when the time comes...

Will definitely play it safe, but chipping and swinging as soon as i can... itll be my hogan come back.

6 hours ago, Christen_The_Sloop said:

Thanks a lot.

Ouch!!

Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Fubuki ZT Stiff
Callaway XR Speed 3W Project X HZRDUS T800 65 Stiff
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 21* Hybrid Aldila RIP Stiff
Cobra King CB/MB Flow 4-6, 7-PW C-Taper Stiff or Mizuno MP4 4-PW
Vokey SM8 52/58; MD Golf 56
Radius Classic 8

@Christen_The_Sloop

Hope the recovery goes smooth without hiccups. Got to watch that biking, regular play partner took up trail biking. He's crashed a few times, one of them put him in the ER with a dozen staples to chin that left a fat bill. The funny part was that happened a few days after other play partner put a fat knot in his shin with a golf ball. We're more careful these days about walking ahead, lol.

• Like 1

I've not hit these, or even seen them, honestly.  The previous iteration of Tour Edge blades were similar, there was a set of them at 2nd Swing, but I didn't get a chance to check them out before they disappeared.  

They're intriguing to me.  It's too bad I already have too many sets, and I'm switching to graphite.  LOL

Edited by NRJyzr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Christen_The_Sloop said:

Cycling is not something I've ever really been into, but with covid it was one way to commute safely and get in a little exercise without too much impact on my body, or so I thought...

Did the surgery last week, so I've got a plate in my right arm. Haven't been able to take a good look at it, as it is still bandaged pretty good. getting some movement back and the doctor said 3 months before any sports, so just taking it slow now. 

Before the crash - the day before - my striking was as good as ever. And now, I feel so far away from that it is difficult to reconcile. Life comes at you too fast sometimes. 

Best wishes to my blade bros over the holidays, 

CTS

Wow, a plate, that's a pretty serious tumble there. Hope the recovery is speedy and full. Bummer on the forced stoppage that it all brought. I played 10 days ago, did well, heck season best (not a high bar, lol) at 81, w/ 10 greens.  Then few days later, 10" of snow that is still around. Feeling the good vibes on ball striking too. So, I'm hangry for more golf.

I'm eager to bang balls, to pull off a build or a few, to keep good vibes, hope you can too despite a more dire state. Enjoy the holidays and to all, wish everyone a solid holiday and a better than we can expect new year. My eldest, is an ICU nurse, for 10 months it"s all about the pandemic. Yesterday, she got the vaccine, so for me, things are already looking up. Cheers.

• Like 2

I'm guessing a plate in the arm wasn't quite on the holiday gift list.  Brother CTS, hope your recovery goes well.  

And Brother Nard, I know a little more of what you speak than I'd care to; I work for a health agency, albeit not a front line position, such as your eldest.  Glad to hear she's gotten the vaccine, outstanding news.  

I hope you folks are all having a lovely holiday season.  Or have had, for any of our Jewish brethren.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NRJyzr said:

I'm guessing a plate in the arm wasn't quite on the holiday gift list.  Brother CTS, hope your recovery goes well.  

And Brother Nard, I know a little more of what you speak than I'd care to; I work for a health agency, albeit not a front line position, such as your eldest.  Glad to hear she's gotten the vaccine, outstanding news.  

I hope you folks are all having a lovely holiday season.  Or have had, for any of our Jewish brethren.

She keeps us abreast of the intimate details, the mini tragedies that play out which are quite sobering. She was fresh out of college, with less than 2 years under belt and she gets thrown into this everyday. It's taken a toll and I worry for her on that level but she will be safer now (they are crazy cheap on protective gear) and maybe the beds will empty of it for good and we can all get on with the other 99% of the difficult and enjoy that all the more.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So, I've only played two rounds since March. But, shot a 94 last week (on an admittedly easy course) without much prep--just a few minutes of pre-round range time. 

Had my Apex MBs in the bag. Was a little nervous taking them on the course with so much rust in my swing/game, but turned out to not be an issue at all. Best shot of the day was a really nice 8 iron off the tee on a blind carry over water intentionally blocked by trees. It demanded confidence in getting immediate height and carrying the water without sight on the ball. Hit a slight draw and found my ball cleanly on the other side of the trees and water, fifty yards from the hole (par 4). Made a bogey due to a missed 4 footer, but the round overall was very solid. 

Best part was confirming for myself that I could play my irons well even with major time off and no practice. That's the theoretical benefit of SGI irons--saving weekend hackers without practice.

But I demonstrated to myself that the mental benefits of blades--the visual reminder to just take a relaxed, clean swing and let the iron do the work--could help me play good golf even when life gets in the way of practice time. 

Looking forward to playing more golf soon once my folks get vaccinated. 🙂

Edited by revanant

On 12/24/2020 at 2:56 AM, Nard_S said:

She keeps us abreast of the intimate details, the mini tragedies that play out which are quite sobering. She was fresh out of college, with less than 2 years under belt and she gets thrown into this everyday. It's taken a toll and I worry for her on that level but she will be safer now (they are crazy cheap on protective gear) and maybe the beds will empty of it for good and we can all get on with the other 99% of the difficult and enjoy that all the more.

2 years out of college and she finds herself on the front lines of this pandemic!? I honestly can't even imagine how hard that must be.

• Like 1