Giveaway: Morton Golf Sales + one year supply of of Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls! Enter inside!

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White. Soft feel.

Wishon 919thi 10* Fujikura EXS 6.2 X flex
Wishon 949mc 16.5* UST MP7 SX flex
Wishon 929hs 20* Aerotech steelfiber85ss
Mizuno mx300 4-6 iron ProjectX pxi 6.0
Mizuno mp59 7-pw Wishon 575mb 51*aw
Wishon pcf 56* Odyssey MXM versa #9HT

Yellow all the way. I've read quite a bit about them and would love to try. Thanks

Callaway Epic SZ  triple diamond 9* AD IZ 6x
Callaway Epic SZ 15* Hzrdus smoke 70 6.5
Srixon u85 3 iron 
Srixon z785 4-p DG TI AMT x100
RTX4 52,56,60 DG s400 TI

Yellow. Because I need more balls to lose.

[color=#800000]Titleist 913d3 8.5*[/color]
[color=#0000ff]Adams 13.5[/color]
[color=#696969]TM RBZ 3 Hy[/color]
[color=#800000]Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW[/color]
[color=#0000ff]Vokey SM5 50*/Ping Tour S 56*/Vokey SM5 60*[/color]
[color=#696969]Ping Scottsdale TR Shea[/color]

White, please! Can't wait to try these once the snow melts.

Callaway GBB EPIC Sub Zero, HZRDUS Yellow 65g
Callaway XR Pro 20° hybrid, Tour AD DI
Callaway X2Hot Pro 23° hybrid, Aldila Tour Green
Callaway Apex Pro 7-PW / Apex 5&6, KBS Tour V
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Mack Daddy 2 50°, 54°, PM Grind 58°
Callaway Chrome Soft

[quote name='bjackson' timestamp='1421443819' post='10759343']
[attachment=2572945:chromesoft.jpg]

[color=#B22222][b]The Giveaway:[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]Our sponsor [url="http://www.mortongolfsales.com/"]Morton Golf Sales[/url] is offering up a one year supply of Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls (12 dozen)![/color]

[b][color=#B22222]About Chrome Soft:[/color][/b]
The Callaway Chrome Soft has completely redefined golf ball performance and has led the way for an entirely new category. It’s the only ball that has the proprietary SoftFast Core with low compression and the Tour Urethane cover. This leads to low spin off the tee for incredible ball speed and exceptional distance. It also lets you compress the ball on iron shots for incredibly soft feel, and provides excellent control and consistency so you can get aggressive on shots into the green. No other ball combines all of these things in one package, and our optimized aerodynamics makes it fly even better in all conditions. With Chrome Soft, you don’t have to choose between feel and hitting it farther anymore. This is the ball that changed the ball.

“The new Callaway Chrome Soft is longer, it is way softer and spins much better around the greens…That’s the truth. Deal with it.” -Phil Mickelson

The new Callaway Chrome Soft can be found online [url="https://www.mortongolfsales.com/Callaway-Chrome-Soft-Golf-Balls-p/calla_chrome_soft_balls.htm"]here[/url] or you can call Morton Golf Sales at 916-808-2526 to reserve yours today.

[url="https://www.facebook.com/MortonGolfSales"][color=#0F72DA]Like Morton Golf Sales on Facebook[/color][/url]

[url="https://twitter.com/mortongolfsales"][color=#0F72DA]Follow Morton Golf Sales on Twitter[/color][/url]

[color=#282828][color=#B22222][b]TO ENTER:[/b][/color][/color]
Post what color (white or yellow) you'd prefer and why you want to win.

[color=#282828]All entries must be made by January 30th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck![/color]
[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]======================================================================================================
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/page/golfwrx_com_official_contest_rules.html"]Rules for the giveaway[/url][/font][/color]

[color=#282828]We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning.[/color]
[/quote]
I would like white, I understand they may be as close to balata feel as you can get...

White please ... just because I always play white. The Chrome+ is a great ball and my only wish was that it was a little bit softer around the green. Sounds like the Chrome Soft is exactly that.

Thanks again to GolfWRX and Morton Golf Sales for this great opportunity.

Thanks for the giveaway. Yellow for me please. The balls are soft yet durable and sound great coming off the putter.

Nike Vapor Fly TW w/ Whiteboard
Nike VR Pro Limited 15* w/ Diamana Kai'li
Adams A7 3h w/ AXIVCore Green
Nike Vapor Fly 4i w/ AXIVCore Green
Srixon 785 5 - 8 w/ Project X Flighted
Srixon Z Forged 9 - PW w/ Project X Flighted
Cleveland RTX 4 50* 55* 60*
Nike Method 003 Oven Prototype
Srixon ZSTAR XV Tour Yellow

Love a good yellow ball! Always liked Cally balls and would love to try these out.

Ping G400 Max 9*// Diamana ‘ahina 70S
Callaway Super Hybrid 17* // Tensei Pro Orange 80S
Ping G25 Hybrid 20* // TFC 189F S
Mizuno 919 Forged 4-GW // KBS Tour V 110S
SM7 Raw 56.14* 60.04* // S200
Black Lab BL-1 // Mid Slim 2.0