2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Nike golf. post your products.(NO BuySellTrade POSTS)

Kye123

Anyone still playing Vapor Fly irons? Long term thoughts?

Still got the Fly Pro 2 iron in the bag, only thing that will keep it out of the bag long term is the shaft - am finding the C Taper a bit light and boardy, so might look at other options. I'm still most likely to ask my fitter to put an S400 in it than buy a new Driving Iron however.

The Dee Three - Titleist TS4 9.5 deg, EvenFlow White 6.5 65g, A1 Setting

Henrik - Titleist 917 F3 15 deg, Rogue Max 75x, B2 Setting

The Walking Stick - Titleist 818 H2 19 deg, Rogue Max 85x, B2 Setting

The Interloper - TaylorMade P770 3 iron, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5inch +1 deg loft

The Blades - Nike VR Pro 4 - AW, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5 inch

The Sand Iron - TaylorMade MG2 TW-12 Grind, 56 degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Flopper - TaylorMade MG2 TW-11 Grind, 60 Degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Putter - Nike Method 003 from The Oven

"Golf is only called golf as all the other four letter words have been taken"     - Leslie Nielsen

41481730_920903371453234_1377558400245694464_n.jpg

__

DR Callie Epic Flash 💎💎💎 8.5º TC + House of Forged Ballistic LD-S

3W Royal Collection CV Pro 13° + LAGP House of Forged Tour Limited 70X 

5W PXG 0341X Proto 18º + LAGP HoF Platinum 70S 

HYB Royal Collection 505V BBD 18º + NS PRO 950FW X, PXG 0317X 21º + Fujikura Pro 95i Tour Spec X

DI Nike VFP #4 + KBS Tour HYB Proto 95X, Callie X Forged ‘18 #3 + Modus Tour 120X

IRONS Callie X Forged 2013 5-PW MMT 95S

WEDGES Scratch 8620 47º, 50º, 55º STI 60º, Edel 60º

PUTTERS Nike Method 001, Edel The "Gold" Brick, John Byron Winner Seven

Still got the Fly Pro 2 iron in the bag, only thing that will keep it out of the bag long term is the shaft - am finding the C Taper a bit light and boardy, so might look at other options. I'm still most likely to ask my fitter to put an S400 in it than buy a new Driving Iron however.

I have a VFP 2i that has a X100 in it that I love. Any windy day (which is quite often considering I live and play right on the shores of Lake Erie), I put her in the bag for the nice low, wind piercing tee shot. As for the rest of my VFP iron set, I’m not to high on them. The jacked lofts and feel just don’t fit my game and gapping all that well. I will say that the VFPs are more forgiving then my VPCs though.

I have a VFP 2i that has a X100 in it that I love. Any windy day (which is quite often considering I live and play right on the shores of Lake Erie), I put her in the bag for the nice low, wind piercing tee shot. As for the rest of my VFP iron set, I’m not to high on them. The jacked lofts and feel just don’t fit my game and gapping all that well. I will say that the VFPs are more forgiving then my VPCs though.

Any issues with flyers or hitting the ball futher than expected due to the hot faces?

Cobra LTD HZRDUS 75g 6.5 (Synergy Black 70TX tipped 1/2")
Ping 2014 Rapture 3W - Blueboard 73x5ct
Cobra F8 3 hybrid (HZRDUS Black 85 6.5)
4 Hybrid...
Srixon Z545 5-AW (SF i110 stiff)
RTX 3.0 - 54 and 58 (SF i125 stiff)
Ping Ketsch Mid 

Anyone of you guys have a b2-05? I just picked one up off eBay for cheap and wondering how you like the bend of it?
yeah I picked one up from Dallas Golf a few weeks back since they have them for 45$ or something on eBay. I really like the look of it, as I wasn’t expecting it to be a long neck. Haven’t been able to use it on the course as my season is done up here in NE Ohio, but I love the feel off the face when I’ve carpet rolled it. Very similar feel to my converge s2-12, which was my gamer this year. I just wanted to move away from the mallet towards a blade, as they fit my eye a bit better.

Any issues with flyers or hitting the ball futher than expected due to the hot faces?

Yeah I’d say that the ball is a bit “jumpier” and “clickier” off the face than what I’m used to. Definitely had my fair share of approach shots fly the green. My misses were much more predictable with the VPCs rather than the VFPs because of that jumpiness factor. Don’t get me wrong I think the VFPs are solid sticks, I just like the feedback I get from the VPCs (sound, feel).

Anyone of you guys have a b2-05? I just picked one up off eBay for cheap and wondering how you like the bend of it?
yeah I picked one up from Dallas Golf a few weeks back since they have them for 45$ or something on eBay. I really like the look of it, as I wasn’t expecting it to be a long neck. Haven’t been able to use it on the course as my season is done up here in NE Ohio, but I love the feel off the face when I’ve carpet rolled it. Very similar feel to my converge s2-12, which was my gamer this year. I just wanted to move away from the mallet towards a blade, as they fit my eye a bit better.

Yeah I recently got a b1-01 converge for a superb deal and so when I found this one I couldn’t pass it up. I was more in it to try the long neck and also seeing that I got both putters for under 50$ combined I thought why not?

Played the Vapor Combos for a year and the Vapor Fly Pro Irons for 2 years. Never had a "Jumper" other than the normal flyer from the rough or the occasional exceptional swing out of nowhere. Very Consistent irons. Could play either forever. Have a set of Vapor Pro irons too. They are sweet and need to be struck well, but like throwing darts when struck well. Play PXG's 0311's.

Played the Vapor Combos for a year and the Vapor Fly Pro Irons for 2 years. Never had a "Jumper" other than the normal flyer from the rough or the occasional exceptional swing out of nowhere. Very Consistent irons. Could play either forever. Have a set of Vapor Pro irons too. They are sweet and need to be struck well, but like throwing darts when struck well. Play PXG's 0311's daily. Vapor Pro's occasionally.

mm style pro combos have officially left the bag. Replaced with Mizuno MP SC 18 project x 6.5.

They had a great run but time for a change. Final piece of Nike equipment has left the bag.

Taylormade Stealth+ 10.5: Ventus Blue 6X
Titleist TSR2 4-16.5: Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade Stealth+ 5-20: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Titleist T200 4: DG AMT X100
Titleist T100 5-PW: DG AMT X100
Titleist SM8 50, 54, 60: DG Tour Issue S400
Odyssey Ai Jailbird Mini DB 34" 

Grips Lamkin Full Cord; logo down 

mm style pro combos have officially left the bag. Replaced with Mizuno MP SC 18 project x 6.5.

They had a great run but time for a change. Final piece of Nike equipment has left the bag.

I had to give you a thumbs up for the MM Prototype! But a thumbs down for no more Nike!

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s

T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

I tried taking my Nike stuff out the bag to make a winter set, to try to preserve the Nike stuff as long as possible.

Didn't even make it to my first round before the VR Pros went back in. Still got no idea what I'm going to use when they wear out, everything I have tried has been a step down in performance and feel.

The Dee Three - Titleist TS4 9.5 deg, EvenFlow White 6.5 65g, A1 Setting

Henrik - Titleist 917 F3 15 deg, Rogue Max 75x, B2 Setting

The Walking Stick - Titleist 818 H2 19 deg, Rogue Max 85x, B2 Setting

The Interloper - TaylorMade P770 3 iron, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5inch +1 deg loft

The Blades - Nike VR Pro 4 - AW, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5 inch

The Sand Iron - TaylorMade MG2 TW-12 Grind, 56 degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Flopper - TaylorMade MG2 TW-11 Grind, 60 Degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Putter - Nike Method 003 from The Oven

"Golf is only called golf as all the other four letter words have been taken"     - Leslie Nielsen

I gamed the vapor fly pros from launch day til beginning of this year. They never produced any fliers for me. Very clicky.

What ball do you play? I would not describe them as clicky at all. They have as described by reviewers a rubber mallet feel. It really is a VERY solid feel and unique. Personally I loved the feel. Like I said, could have played them forever.

I had to give you a thumbs up for the MM Prototype! But a thumbs down for no more Nike!

I hate to say it but they are on the block. Along with other Nike stuff.

Taylormade Stealth+ 10.5: Ventus Blue 6X
Titleist TSR2 4-16.5: Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade Stealth+ 5-20: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Titleist T200 4: DG AMT X100
Titleist T100 5-PW: DG AMT X100
Titleist SM8 50, 54, 60: DG Tour Issue S400
Odyssey Ai Jailbird Mini DB 34" 

Grips Lamkin Full Cord; logo down 

I hate to say it but they are on the block. Along with other Nike stuff.

What other Nike gear are you unloading?

TSR3 Tensei 1K White 60tx 

TM SiM2 Ti 15 Fuji Ventus Black 7x
TSR2 21 Tensei AV White 85tx
Artisan FC 4, HC 5-7, MB 8-pw DG TI 120 X-100 
Artisan "MT" Raw  52, 56 & 60
Artisan "Texas Crude" SS Mid-Slant 0117, Artisan "Oxidado" Carbon Mid-Slant 0117, Artisan SS Mid-Slant 0117

Pro V1

Has anyone used 2 vpc iron? Im debating if I should buy one or keep using my vapor flex 5 wood.

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Flex [/color]3 wood 15* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Pro[/color] 3-PW S300 / Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW X-100 
Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
Nike 2016 Platinum Cart Bag
IG airbong23

Has anyone used 2 vpc iron? Im debating if I should buy one or keep using my vapor flex 5 wood.

I sometimes use a vpc 3 iron, instead of either my vapor flex 5w or my 60* dualsole.

I think you'll like the 2iron just fine. Maybe look for a Vapor Speed 2iron if it's going to be used striclty from the tee box.

I haven’t had time to upload some pics until now. So without further ado, here she is!

And the only thing that allows me to hit balls in the wonderful NE Ohio winter months...

Oh sweet Jesus , how did you manage to get your hands on an enagage 2.0 , I thought they were just a myth ?

The z-grip non cord is a great grip had them on my last set of engage wedges.

Driver: Taylormade Sim Max 10.5*, UST Attas Prototype DK 7x 44.5"

5wood: Ping G400 16.5*, Ping Tour 7x 42"

2iron: Srixon ZX 18* , Aerotech steelfiber i95s, 1* Flat standard Length.

3hybrid: Ping G410 20* Flat, Fujikura 2.0 8x

4&5irons: Ping i200 , Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S. 1* Flat

6-pw: Ping i Blade , Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S. 1* Flat

Wedges: Cleveland Zipcore 52* & 58* , Aerotech Steelfiber i95s. 1*Flat

Putter: Nike Method 001 "Oven" flowneck.

Grips: Lamkin UTX 

Ball: Vice Pro Plus (white & Neon yellow)

I haven’t had time to upload some pics until now. So without further ado, here she is!

And the only thing that allows me to hit balls in the wonderful NE Ohio winter months...

Oh sweet Jesus , how did you manage to get your hands on an enagage 2.0 , I thought they were just a myth ?

Somebody has not been following this thread...ha.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

I saw your photos of them not long ago but didn't think anyone could get them

Driver: Taylormade Sim Max 10.5*, UST Attas Prototype DK 7x 44.5"

5wood: Ping G400 16.5*, Ping Tour 7x 42"

2iron: Srixon ZX 18* , Aerotech steelfiber i95s, 1* Flat standard Length.

3hybrid: Ping G410 20* Flat, Fujikura 2.0 8x

4&5irons: Ping i200 , Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S. 1* Flat

6-pw: Ping i Blade , Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S. 1* Flat

Wedges: Cleveland Zipcore 52* & 58* , Aerotech Steelfiber i95s. 1*Flat

Putter: Nike Method 001 "Oven" flowneck.

Grips: Lamkin UTX 

Ball: Vice Pro Plus (white & Neon yellow)

I havent had time to upload some pics until now. So without further ado, here she is!

Oh sweet Jesus , how did you manage to get your hands on an enagage 2.0 , I thought they were just a myth

I saw your photos of them not long ago but didn't think anyone could get them

I was eyeing on them as well. I didnt think I would need 2 58° or spend $250 for each wedge. Once the seller lowered the price, it was sold immediately.

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Flex [/color]3 wood 15* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Pro[/color] 3-PW S300 / Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW X-100 
Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
Nike 2016 Platinum Cart Bag
IG airbong23