Nike golf. post your products.(NO BuySellTrade POSTS)

> @iNeedMoreGolf said:

> Remaking the old clubs? Or new clubs? Why drop out a few years just to restart? I don't buy this. They're doing just fine without.

Agree; there is a lot to re-establish if Nike has plans to get back into manufacturing golf clubs. I'm not sure the ROI model for golf clubs has change much over the past couple of years but there again, half the things corporate America does seems to make no sense. Nike has a change of leadership coming in 2020, maybe Donahoe likes golf and has a vision that TW's son Charlie is the coming messiah and has already inked a deal. :p

I can see bags being made by an outside vendor and branded with a Swoosh. Players MAY consider a bag as an extension of their apparel.

TaylorMade M2 10.5[sup][size=2]o[/size][/sup] / Matrix White Tie 50X4 R
Nike Vr Pro Ltd. 5W / UST VTS 7R Silver
Callaway Apex 3/20[sup]o [/sup]/ UST Recoil 760 ES F3
Callaway Apex 4/23[sup]o [/sup]/ UST Recoil 760 ES F3
Nike Covert Forged 4-PW / UST Recoil 95 F3
Nike Engage 58 DS / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Nike SV Tour 54 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Nike Vr Forged 50 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Nike Origin B2-01
Nike RZN Tour Black

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took a while to find them all, but finally completed my set of the Nike VR wedges - including a NIP SW. Probably on of the best ever made. Absolutely love how they go through the turf and the spin th

Really enjoying this bag but keeping it clean ain’t easy lol...as mentioned before the speed buttons for the straps is a great innovation:  

I took the Tiger blades out today and somehow found the face on almost every shot. My JPX919 3 iron is good for about 240 but I consistently hit this 3 255-260. I don’t know if it was just better cont

Posted Images

Nike is not getting back into clubs, just bags and maybe some other non-club related hard goods like the gloves they just started remaking late this year.

Even then, theyre not really getting back into bags - theyre contracting with another OEM to co-brand.

Mavrik + ATMOS TS Black / Mavrik 4W + ATMOS TS Blue / Mavrik Pro 3H + ATMOS TS Blue / XForged UT + ATMOS TS Black / Apex 19-Pro + C-Taper / MD5 / Odyssey SL Black 7 + SuperStroke Cord 2.0

> @third-times-a-charm said:

> Nike is not getting back into clubs, just bags and maybe some other non-club related hard goods like the gloves they just started remaking late this year.

>

> Even then, theyre not really getting back into bags - theyre contracting with another OEM to co-brand.

I would love to see some more hard good and accessories. Even towels/etc would be cool to see being made again. Any of you guys who are in the know have a release date you were told?

> @MKPAPA said:

> Bring back theOVEN

LOL; The Oven is still there; pretty much sitting vacant other than several rooms occupied by Artisan Golf. Nike may still be on the hook for the lease until sometime in 2020. I'm sure Nike will be glad that deal comes to an end!

TaylorMade M2 10.5[sup][size=2]o[/size][/sup] / Matrix White Tie 50X4 R
Nike Vr Pro Ltd. 5W / UST VTS 7R Silver
Callaway Apex 3/20[sup]o [/sup]/ UST Recoil 760 ES F3
Callaway Apex 4/23[sup]o [/sup]/ UST Recoil 760 ES F3
Nike Covert Forged 4-PW / UST Recoil 95 F3
Nike Engage 58 DS / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Nike SV Tour 54 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Nike Vr Forged 50 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Nike Origin B2-01
Nike RZN Tour Black

Seeing all this about bags and possibly gloves coming back has made my day. It's felt so weird to have "Nike Golf" only make clothes and shoes. I'm okay with them not making clubs; I don't think they could do it without the tour guys anymore. But just bringing back some more accessory type stuff is good. It seemed like Nike wasn't putting too much effort into golf anymore, at least to me, so maybe that's changed.

> @QuickFeet said:

> > @MKPAPA said:

> > Bring back theOVEN

>

> LOL; The Oven is still there; pretty much sitting vacant other than several rooms occupied by Artisan Golf. Nike may still be on the hook for the lease until sometime in 2020. I'm sure Nike will be glad that deal comes to an end!

Contract with artisan so they aren’t on the hook for r+d. Stamp them Nike by artisan golf. Keep the boutique stuff for customs and pros. Mass produced for the rest of us.

If they want to kick off mass production in about a year when I've finally worn out my Engages that would be awesome ?

The Dee Three - Titleist 917 D3 9.5 deg, Rogue Max 65x, B2 Setting

Henrik - Titleist 917 F3 15 deg, Rogue Max 75x, B2 Setting

The Walking Stick - Titleist 818 H2 19 deg, Rogue Max 85X, A1 Setting

The Blades - Nike VR Pro 4 - PW, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5 inch

The Rusties - Nike Engage 50, 54 Square Sole, 58 Dual Sole, DG Wedge Flex

The Ladies Putter - Nike Method 003 "The Oven", 33.5 inches, ex Carly Booth

> @MitchellGolfing said:

> I’ve had the engage wedges for about a week now and they are the best wedges I’ve ever played by a long shot. Wish I would have been playing them since they came out.

What grinds you playing?

I’ve only been playing for about 6 month so I’ve really never used any other but I sure love mine. Square 50. Square 56. TS 60.

Was playing a TS 56 and decided to try a Square instead. Square works better for me.

> @ckalinec said:

> > @MitchellGolfing said:

> > I’ve had the engage wedges for about a week now and they are the best wedges I’ve ever played by a long shot. Wish I would have been playing them since they came out.

>

> What grinds you playing?

>

> I’ve only been playing for about 6 month so I’ve really never used any other but I sure love mine. Square 50. Square 56. TS 60.

>

> Was playing a TS 56 and decided to try a Square instead. Square works better for me.

52 And 58 both square. Still able to be opened up just fine though.

• 3 weeks later...

Says this while wearing Retro 1 Shadows

Taylormade SIM 8* | HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.5

Taylormade SIM Max 18* | Aldila Rogue White MSI 130 80X

MIzuno MP20 HMB 2 | KBS $ Taper 130X

Mizuno MP20 4-PW | KBS $ Taper 130X

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Raw 52/MID 56/MID | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Scotty Cameron Button Back Newport 2

I think we need to get these ones to match the 11 Cement grey golf shoes :)

H3QIWOQEQPTS.png

Titleist TSi3 9° | Tensei AV Raw White 65S

Titleist TSi3 16.5º | Tensei AV Raw White 75S
Titleist 818H2 21º | Atmos HB TS Blue 8S
Callaway Apex CF19 5-PW | Modus 105S
Callaway MD5 50°W 54°S 58°X | KBS $-Taper 120S

Toulon Las Vegas H7 | Stability Tour
Titleist ProV1x

The Retro 1 Chicago’s and the Concord 11’s are in my opinion the best Jordan’s created. Being a semi sneaker head, I would love to see a white/cement 3 or even a Rookie of the Year 1 cover made. So many silhouettes to choose from...

Just for bragging purposes, I scored both Travis Scott releases (high and low) off SNKRS. Really regret selling them though!!!!!!

Taylormade SIM 8* | HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 6.5

Taylormade SIM Max 18* | Aldila Rogue White MSI 130 80X

MIzuno MP20 HMB 2 | KBS $ Taper 130X

Mizuno MP20 4-PW | KBS $ Taper 130X

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Raw 52/MID 56/MID | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Scotty Cameron Button Back Newport 2

Started diving through ebay today to see what Nike Golf products were still around and was hoping to snipe some odd finds for cheap. I cannot believe the seek victory head cover is going for $100. Remember when we were all upset that it was a Velcro closure instead of the magnetic as they initially discussed? Ah... good times.