Equipment Tricks for Faster Play

staff@thesandtrap.com

Slow play is slowly killing the game I love and I've had just about enough. Five-hour rounds are becoming the norm and six-hour rounds are all too frequent. As a result, even avid golfers are playing less often and enjoying it less when they do.

I'm sure my fellow contributors on the site will weigh in this week with more on the reasons why we're crawling around the course at a snail's pace and what we can do about it. But for now, it's my mission to pass along some observations on equipment that can save time wasted on things other than thinking about the shot and hitting it.

Learn to Use the Damn Cart

You've all seen them… the cart partners who ride between both shots no matter how short the distance. How about dropping off one player and driving to your ball? How about walking from the cart to your next shot if that's faster?

If you are walking to your ball, take two or three likely clubs with you so you have what you need and don't need to wait for room service from your cart mate.

Better Still, Carry or Push

Nothing slows down play like cart-path-only days as players spend more time walking laterally than making progress toward the hole. On days like this, why not consider carrying a very light Sunday bag and getting a little exercise. If this is too strenuous, how about using one of the nifty motorized carts like we reviewed here. Believe me, walking really is faster than riding, and better for you.

Ditch the Cell Phone

OK, carrying one is sometimes essential. And as somebody in the forum pointed out to me some time ago, you'd be very happy to have one in a medical emergency. But for heaven's sake don't be making or taking calls while playing a hole. It's not only rude; you're holding up play and wasting time for everyone on the course with and behind you.

Consider a Yardage Device

There's no question a rangefinder or GPS device is going to help you speed up your game. Instead of driving the cart in circles or roaming aimlessly looking for a yardage marker and then pacing off the distance, get to your ball, grab your gadget and shoot the pin or look at the screen, and draw your club. It really is faster.

A Towel You Actually Use

Forget those towels you clip to a bag. Be your own best caddie and use one you can carry with you to the green to clean your ball, clean your club after a shot, and keep your grips dry when you lay your clubs on the ground. You should never have to spend time at a ball washer on the tee.

Headcovers That Work

I once wrote a Bag Drop devoted to headcovers. What I failed to mention is so many of them today are impossible to put on without a major two-handed struggle. That's ridiculous and another sneaky waste of time. Get some that go on and off easily… or go without.

Organized Pockets

I'm talking pants and bag here. It makes me crazy to watch somebody rooting around in their bag looking for a tee or a ball or whatever. Same thing happens on the green when they frisk themselves trying to come up with a coin to mark the ball. Absolutely maddening.

If you're wearing those fashionably tight pants that don't allow you to get your hand in your pocket, then for goodness sakes consider one of those ball marker clips that fasten to your hat brim.

The Boy Scout Ball

That's what I call the extra ball I carry in a back pocket. I make sure it's numbered or marked differently than the ball I have in play. So when I launch one out of bounds, into the water, or somewhere where it may be lost, I have my reload or provisional ball with me. There's no marching back to the cart to pull another out of the bag. Be prepared.

In the End…

None of these suggestions are earth-shattering revelations and none will save hours of play. But they all save seconds and minutes that can add up and help you and your game get a move on.

Answers to Last Week's Quiz

Based on the resounding lack of response to last week's Bag Drop trivia quiz I'm guessing everybody got them all… or just didn't care. But if you didn't… or do, here are the answers:

1. b. Julius Boros; 2. b. Davis Love III; 3. c. 392; 4. b. 332; 5. a. Fred Ridley; 6. b. Walter Travis; 7. c. Charlie Owens; 8. a. MacGregor; 9. b. Jim Simons; 10. c. Ability to display elevation data; 11. b. Cobra; 12. b. Nike; 13. c. Delta; 14. a. January 1, 2009; 15. b. Napkin ring; 16. c. Callaway and TaylorMade; 17. a. Callaway; 18. b. 2° and 4°; 19. c. Model 5; 20. b. Big, Ugly, Long

Originally Published at http://thesandtrap.com/columns/bag_drop/eq...for_faster_play.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Better Still, Carry or Push"

One of the biggest sins in the Golf Course world is the recent, almost 100% trend of either requiring EVERYONE to ride, or rolling all cart fees into the basic greens fee to discourage walking.

There's a new course near me that has a mandatory cart fee, doesn't allow you to walk, and is 100% cart path only 365 days a year because the course is "new and needs to grow in."

Makes me so angry - virtually insures you'll never play less than a 5+ hour round there.

Great post. A few of my own:

Arrive to the course with enough time to spare.

Get there well ahead of your tee time. Get warmed up and be ready to go at the first tee when it is your time to tee off.

Call the course if there is any question about 90 degree rules for riding carts. Nothing can turn into a 6 hour "death march" like out-of-shape golfers effectively forced to walk when a 90 degree rule is in effect after rains or early season. Showing up with your 50 pound cart/staff bag pretty well ensures you'll need to ride. Walking with a pull/push cart on such days seems like a lot less effort in my experience.

Most Improtantly, play READY GOLF. You're 280 yards out, into a 25MPH wind on a par 5. You will not reach. TIGER may not reach. Lay Up and get ready to play your 3rd shot. If you are out of earshot where your swing or your partner's swing won't be within earshot or distract one another and you're not playing a competitive round, -play your shot already.- Pomp and circumstance can be reserved for after your round.

Yep good stuff.

Most important one for me is to be ready to play when its your turn. When waiting to play, many folks just stand there like complete goons doing nothing. Look at the hole, workout your yardage, choose your club, have a few practice swings. Then when its your turn, you can go.

Next one, watch where your feckin ball goes after you hit it. Some people really don't take any care in watching closely then remembering a specific visible marker in the their mind. I don't mind helping others find there balls in the rough, but if I have to do it on every hole because they weren't paying attention or widly gesticulating about the unfairness of it all, i'm going to fed up pretty quickly. Also play a bloody provisional ball.

Another one that grates with me is people who behave as if there playing the final round of the major championship despite barely being able to break 100. Taking an age to read every putt, pacing out yardages at every hole, 10 practice swings etc. By all means do your best and think about how to maximise your game, especially if your playing in a tournament, but if you've already taken 7 shots to get to the green lighten up.

Carts - The use of Carts really does my head in. I could understand it if your 65+, carrying an injury or playing in 100deg+ temperatures, but otherwise it is an enormous waste of everyones time and resources.

Yardage devices seem a bit unneccesary too - look at the card, on course markers, learn how to judge distances. Basic maths and a bit of imagination. If you get it wrong, so what, you'll know for next time.

Ditch the mobile - couldn't agree more, my brother makes and receives calls from his dumb wife every time we play, it makes me want to gouge his eyeballs out with my pitchmark repairer! If your there to play golf turn your feckin phone off! Exceptions being medical emergencies, business doesn't count.

Headcovers That Work - this is a relatively new one but yes, its a bit of a pain trying to fit the balloon-head drivers into skimpy covers. Also, iron-head covers are a waste of time. Only acceptable if your trying out a new set for a brief period and don't want to mark them, but after you've made the commitment to keep them, stop wrapping them up in cotton wool.

Have more than 1 ball and 1 tee ready to hand - just makes sense.

Consider a Yardage Device

There's no question a rangefinder or GPS device is going to help you speed up your game. Instead of driving the cart in circles or roaming aimlessly looking for a yardage marker and then pacing off the distance, get to your ball, grab your gadget and shoot the pin or look at the screen, and draw your club. It really is faster.

Amen. Many courses are not marked as well as they should be and even if they are it can still take 1 - 2 minutes to get a yardage between finding the nearby marker and pacing it off or looking at a yardage book. But thats still 2 minutes. Compare that to point and shoot and hit. When you think about it, its really amazing how much time this can save. If every player would do this on every hole/shot, even if you say it only saves 30 seconds per person per hole, thats 36 minutes per round saved.

I would amend this to add that if you aren't going to break 120, please don't wait for the green to clear from 300 out. You aren't going to hit the green unless you take your ball, put it in your pocket, drive to the green and throw it at the hole. Nothing peeves me more than following a group of guys who insist on waiting for the green to clear when they are 290 out then dribble another shot 100 yards - or spend a full 5 minutes walking off the yardage at 250 out, pacing it off, hemming and hawing over a club - then taking 3 shots to get to the green. MOVE ALONG.

RIP TM Stealth2 10.5*  Welcome back OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Kaili Red 75s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // PXG Gen6 XP
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom / TM Spider // Left Dash

Slow play is caused by people who don't care. It's that simple. If they cared, all the suggestions above would probably be already known and utilized. I'll add one suggestion for those of us who do care and spend time in a cart with a partner. Take a Sunday bag that will hold a full set of clubs, like a Sun Mountain X-Strap or Moon Lite. Grab your carry bag and let your partner have the cart when your balls are too far apart to just park in between them. Carry your Sunday and meet the group at the green. This is especially effective with cart partners who are inefficient and won't split off to their ball while you are playing.

Epic Max LS 10.5

Steelhead XR 3-Heaven-9Ws

0211 5-GW

Glide 2.0 WS 54

Rally 58

Huntington Beach Soft Premier 8

Vero X1

Played a 5-some yesterday, walking in 4:35 and we were right on the heels of the 4-some riding carts in front of us for the entire round. And my group included 1 extremely slow player and 3 guys that didn't break 100. Carts are a scourge to golf and do not speed up play except in rare cases of older, out of shape and handicapped players.

The USGA publishes a great pamphlet named "A call to Feet." Has some really excellent points, one of which is that, with the exception of Pebble Beach, there isn't one great golf course in the world that is covered with cart paths. Another point: Many of the games greatest players started in the Caddie ranks. If you frequent a course that requires carts, I suggest you get the pamphlet from the USGA and hand one to your superintendent.

Speeding up play is a matter of educating the ignorant about what the pace of play guidelines are and how to go about achieving them. It just requires common sense (as pointed out in the original post) and a little awareness.

If you frequent a course that requires carts, I suggest you get the pamphlet from the USGA and hand one to your superintendent.

Unfortunately this is not going to help in the case where, as most courses around here that do require, they require because of design/land issues (IE hundreds of yards between green/tee). I agree with you 100% in principle but unfortunately in this area there is not much you can do to change course geography or layout.

But holy cow, another golfer that uses the Carbite ZG mallet!

RIP TM Stealth2 10.5*  Welcome back OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Kaili Red 75s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // PXG Gen6 XP
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom / TM Spider // Left Dash

If you frequent a course that requires carts, I suggest you get the pamphlet from the USGA and hand one to your superintendent.

Unfortunately this is not going to help in the case where, as most courses around here that do require, they require because of design/land issues (IE hundreds of yards between green/tee). I agree with you 100% in principle but unfortunately in this area there is not much you can do to change course geography or layout.

But holy cow, another golfer that uses the Carbite ZG mallet!

In truth, many of the courses in my area (especially the ones built in the last 15 years) can't be walked because of the layout as you point out. I don't play them often.

Think I've had that ZG Mallet for at least 15 years! Cut it down to 31.5" and put a tigershark grip on it. Love it! (although I've been eyeing that new marxman mallet)

I'll add one.

If someone in the foursome is looking for a ball, hit your shot before helping them look for the ball.

Chances are they'll find it. And by that time 3 balls will be up by the green. If not, chances are slim it will be found anyway. Nothing like the person looking for a ball knowing damn well that it's 3 feet deep in a snake infested swamp that they'll never play it from.

If you don't do this...it's a minute to go help, 5 minutes to search, a minute back to your balls, a minute per player to hit. That's 10 miunutes.

Do it the right way and it's 5 minutes total.

OK, here's my 2 cents worth.

After your shot, get on the cart with the club you just used and DRIVE.

DON"T REPLACE IT IN THE BAG UNTIL YOU arrive at location of the next shot. If your riding, clean it or put the headcover on it as your partner drives, better yet clean the driver's club while he drives!! (or replace the headcover if its a driver!!!).

This alone would save an average of 1-2 minutes at each stop. that alone translates into 30 minutes of saved time over 18 holes, at least!!!

COMMON SENSE, don't wast time doing menial things so you can take your time studying your shot or putt, and still play in 3 1/2 hours!!!

thank you.

PS> Everyone else in the group watches the person hitting!!! so 4 sets of eyes are tracking the ball, especially into the sun or out of tough lies. you never know where that ball may go. and your potentially saving 5 minutes in search time!!

The front nine at my home club has three walks from tee to green that are in excess of 150 yards and all include a minimum of fifty feet in elevation change with the highest being ninety. Walking can be done, but unfortunately it's impractical. Even with carts, I have played this track (72.1/131 6650 yards) in a foursome on a Saturday in 3:40. The handicaps in our group ranged from 7 to 22 and two of us used iron covers. After the round, we all agreed that none of us felt rushed and we enjoyed the pace of play. The two guys with iron covers have been known to play a full round walking at another course in less than three hours and riding in 2:15. Clearly, having an idea what you want to do by the time you reach your ball, having brief and efficient preshot routines, forgetting honors, talking when going to the next shot rather than when you are at your ball and playing ready golf makes all the difference in the world.

The best things we can do are mind our own pace, give others tips for playing in a time efficient manner, provide a good behavior model for other players and don't just give up because someone somewhere up ahead has slowed everyone down. Keep up with the group in front without ever hitting into anybody.

Epic Max LS 10.5

0211 5-GW

Glide 2.0 WS 54

Rally 58

Vero X1

Just to tag onto raider nut:

..put the club back into your bag when you stop again odds are it's for your partners shot.

If your walking and you already hit and your partner(s) have their ball(s) located than start walking to your next shot. Obviously out of your partners way. This helps with being ready to hit when you're up and it can be easier to locate your partner(s) ball.

I can tell you from personal experience most public golf course operators and management companies could give a rat's arse about pace of play these days. They talk the talk..but it's still a mess. If they are making their numbers, nothing else really matters. There simply isn't enough time, personnel and money for the typical public course head professional to implement anything that would make a serious dent in the 5 1/2 hour round. A full tee sheet with a short staff, is much more important than pace-of-play issues these days.

I will say if you know how to use a cart to your avantage it can make it fast. I will say most dont!

I can play an 18 hole round in just over 2 hours on a cart, that is with my early morning tee time. I only do that if i am needed to keep moving.

Normally i play 9 hole walking in 1 hour 15mins.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

a pet peeve of mine is that one guy in our Sat/ Sun foursome has a range finder. I have seen two guys in our group time and time again wait for the guy with the rangefinder to shoot their yardage. i guess their yardage and every time i am within a yard or two of what the device says. we are all members of this club and play it four or five times a week, i know every inch of the course and do not need a range finder. yesterday i saw one guy wait for the yardage and he was standing right next to a sprinkler head that was marked 119 yards. i said "you have 119 yards" he said "i want to know how far it is to the pin", then he proceeded to hit the ball 20 yards short into the front bunker! GO FIGURE

PING K15, 10.5*
PING K15, 5w
PING K15, 4 hybrid
PING Gmax, 5-SW
PING G20, LW (bent to 60*)
PING Nome

I'm in complete agreement, especially about walking vs riding. Carrying fewer clubs is much faster also (I carry Driver, 18°, 23°, 6i, 9i, SW, putter for 9-hole rounds, in a sunday bag - WAY faster)

What I don't think anyone's mentioned is putting etiquette. On a crowded day, once you start putting, KEEP PUTTING! We were stuck last fall behind a foursome who would all putt, mark, line up their putt, mark, etc, etc... Mind blowing.

If courses really enforced pace of play the rangers would take some grief, but not for long. Once you're full hole behind, it's time to pick up and skip a hole on a busy day. Any course which enforced this would hear bitter complaints for about two weeks, then everyone would realize how much more enjoyable the day had been.

2017 M2/Matrix Ozik F6M2
Cally XHP 15°/Altus or 3Deep/Striper H2
Cobra F8 4-5/F7M2
Cally XHP23/Altus hb or Cally X-Prototype 24°/Program 95
6-GW Cobra Forged One Length on flighted Matrix Program 95 OR MP-H4 ON PROGRAM F15
Scratch D/D wedges
Bettinardi QB3

STEPPING OFF YARDAGE

If you cannot hit your iron within 5 feet of any given yardage, there is no reason to walk off your yardage from every known yardage marker.

STOP DRINKING AND SMOKING

Golf is a sport. If you need to get hammered or waste tons of time making sure your GIGANTIC cigar, you should go to a bar - not a golf course.

Couldn't agree more with most of what's being said!

Nothing like adding insult to injury when you're waiting for a slow group and then having to wait some more while they're squirreling away clubs or lord knows what else and marking scores before leaving greenside to the next tee.

AND just because a group isn't right on your behind at the next tee box doesn't mean you shouldn't think about letting them play through! If you notice they're waiting for you on every shot and you're not, consider taking a breather for a minute and let them tee it up - chances are they'll be out of your way in no time.

Biggest waste of time on the courses I play is the frickin' cart service that causes every group to stopdown 5 minutes in the middle of the fairway and hold everyone up. This then trickles down so that each stop of the cart service and the 5 minutes turns into 45 minutes by the time it gets to the prior holes. You'd think half these guys haven't eaten in 30 days as they order 15 burgers, 13 sandwiches, 10 beers, 13 candy bards, 5 cigars, a margarita and pose with the cart girl. I especially love when a whole group stops the cart girl just prior to hitting approach shots on the 9th hole or when they're putting on the 9th hole, instead of waiting a couple of minutes until they reach the halfway snack bar.

Courses should have water stations at most of the holes and if you need beer, steak, baked potato, and apple pie, either stop at the halfway point and let the other groups pass, or quit after nine and head to a restaurant.

Couldn't agree more with most of what's being said!

Nothing like adding insult to injury when you're waiting for a slow group and then having to wait some more while they're squirreling away clubs or lord knows what else and marking scores before leaving greenside to the next tee.

AND just because a group isn't right on your behind at the next tee box doesn't mean you shouldn't think about letting them play through! If you notice they're waiting for you on every shot and you're not, consider taking a breather for a minute and let them tee it up - chances are they'll be out of your way in no time.

I played behind a twosome on Saturday that pulled every one of these maneuvers and more. Admire 100 yard 3 wood shot, walk the long way around the cart to the bag, clean club, grab sand/seed mix and fill divot, walk long way back to cart, drive 15 feet to other guys ball, rinse, repeat. I was playing with my son, but he's only 7 and he only hit a few shots here and there and chips/putts while I clean up my putt. We were all over them from the 5th to the 12th hole, they never once offered to let me play through. They even came back TWICE to retrieve clubs that I was kind enough to pick up for them. So, at 13, a long 555 yard par 5 where the fairway somewhat disappears down a hill, I pull up to the teebox as they're driving away AGAIN. I wait for them to both get to their tee shots, about 220 from the tee. I wait for them to both hit their second shots and drive away over the hill. The normal procedure is if you're still in play just over the hill, you leave the cart parked where it can be viewed from the tee. It's a poke, probably 280, but if you crest the hill, you can hit one 320 pretty easy. You're not going to kill anybody, but the ball will roll by their feet. So naturally I absolutely plaster one. I crest the hill and there's my ball, about 315 from the tee, but easily about 40 yards from them as they're both now hitting their 3rd (I'm assuming). a** #1 hits hit shot into a water hazard about 40 yards from his ball that's not even in play and immediately turns around to glare at me. He waits for his partner to play his shot and then yells "Why don't you go ahead and play though." Hey, don't mind if I do. I proceed to get all over a laser beam 5 wood that just misses rolling onto the green and into a greenside bunker pin high. I drive up to the green, they play their shots up and I blast out of the bunker to about 2'. a** #1 walks onto the green, pulls the pin and says "Yeah, you can play through, you seem to be in a real hurry." I said "Don't act like you're doing me a favor, I've been riding your a** for 8 holes and don't act like me hitting my drive to within 40 yards of your 2nd shot is the reason why you dunked your ball." He said "I'm a marshal here and it's common courtesy to wait before you tee off and drive up while others are hitting." I said "I waited for you to hit two shots and I was quiet and fully stopped before you even addressed your ball. Further, if you're a marshal here, you know it's common courtesy to leave your cart at the crest of the hill if you feel you're still in play WHICH YOU WEREN'T." He said "I'll find out who you are and take care of it when I get back." Now I'm just steamed. I finished my round and went into the clubhouse to report his actions immediately after the round, which is a first for me because normally I could care less. Oh, and the best part, the marshal twosome was TWO FULL HOLES behind the slowest father/daughter twosome I've ever played two holes behind. This is a Saturday afternoon in SoCal at a public course, not a Tuesday morning at a private club. I got the impression from the clubhouse staff that I wasn't the first and wouldn't be the last to complain about this joker.

Biggest waste of time on the courses I play is the frickin' cart service that causes every group to stopdown 5 minutes in the middle of the fairway and hold everyone up. This then trickles down so that each stop of the cart service and the 5 minutes turns into 45 minutes by the time it gets to the prior holes. You'd think half these guys haven't eaten in 30 days as they order 15 burgers, 13 sandwiches, 10 beers, 13 candy bards, 5 cigars, a margarita and pose with the cart girl. I especially love when a whole group stops the cart girl just prior to hitting approach shots on the 9th hole or when they're putting on the 9th hole, instead of waiting a couple of minutes until they reach the halfway snack bar.

Courses should have water stations at most of the holes and if you need beer, steak, baked potato, and apple pie, either stop at the halfway point and let the other groups pass, or quit after nine and head to a restaurant.

I couldn't agree more. The beverage cart at one of the clubs I belong to turns weekends into a cocktail party instead of golf matches. Our other club was specifically designed to be walkable. It has soda machines at holes five and fourteen and a simple snack bar at the turn.

Epic Max LS 10.5

0211 5-GW

Glide 2.0 WS 54

Rally 58

Vero X1

I couldn't agree more. The beverage cart at one of the clubs I belong to turns weekends into a cocktail party instead of golf matches. Our other club was specifically designed to be walkable. It has soda machines at holes five and fourteen and a simple snack bar at the turn.

I hate it when they park in the middle of the cart path on a section of the course that impassable off the path. There's nothing I like better than sitting in the cart for 15 minutes while everybody decides what kind of crappy American beer they want to go with their Snickers.

We don't have this problem as our cart girls are actually old cart guys...

I do understand and agree with much of what's being said here, but let's sit back for a minute and look at some of the things you're all taking issue with:

Golf Carts

Headcovers

Crowded pockets

Carrying 14 clubs

Reading greens

Rangefinders

Walking off yardages

Refreshment carts

So yeah, headcovers are bad. Carts are unspeakable. Carrying a full-bag is for idiots. You shouldn't try reading greens. You shouldn't carry a rangefinder, but you also shouldn't try walking offf yardages. And you shouldn't buy beer/water/sports drinks.

Now, again, I do understand a lot of the gripes you guys have. But taken in all at once, this all seems like a bit much, like you've forgotten that golf is supposed to be fun. Assuming people aren't being completely disrespectful to the course or to the game, I can't get too angry about any of this. People with carts are definitely a bit slow sometimes, and yes, it gets pretty annoying when people treat putts like there's a million dollars riding on 'em. But what I think you guys might be forgetting is that for some people (the ones who don't belong to country clubs and don't get to play 3-5 times a week), they're just happy to be out there, excited to try out their new stuff and to try improving whenever they can. If it means trying to read a green for an extra ten seconds, or taking a few extra practice swings, I don't really mind.

Another thing: I've done so much research and put so much money into my bag that if someone ever told me I shouldn't bring out all 14 of my clubs one day, I'd tell 'em to go to hell. I play once or twice a week tops, and I'll be damned if I'm not going to take every precious opportunity to play with a full bag, so that I learn more and continue to improve.

A brand new course opening lake June in Tacoma, Washington that is walking only!

Chambers Bay Golf Club

Titleist TS2 9.5*, EvenFlow T1100 White 65X
Ping Crossover G 18*, Ping Tour 85X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 3-PW, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 50*07, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 54*12, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 58*8, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Titleist Studio Design 1.5 Custom Shop
Snell MTB Black