Muni Lily He: The Official Discussion Thread

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

> @dhc1 said: > Is she playing this weekend with hope of retaining her card?     She played in the Monday qualifier three days ago, and didn't earn a spot in the field. She should have enough

Muni finished the season with a scoring average of 72.705 in 44 rounds. I'm curious how many WRX'er could average less than a shot over par in 44 tournament rounds. She averaged 252 yds off the tee, h

A lengthy Chinese article on Muni He after she won 2019 LPGA Q-Series:   ![](https://n.sinaimg.cn/sports/transform/664/w650h814/20191106/bdb0-ihyxcrp9609715.jpg "") [https://sports.sina.com.cn/golf/

• 3 months later...

Where is she playing next year?

Ping G410 LST 10.5 Mitsubishi Tensi Orange
Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood Mitsubishi Tensi Blue
Callaway Epic 5 Flash wood Mitusbishi Blue Tensi Blue

Pingi25 ZZ65 4-pw

Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s
Titleist SM6F Grind 50*, SM7 M Grind 55* SM6 59* S Grind S-300

God Bless America

• 2 weeks later...

Fingers crossed. She's 8 holes away from securing an LPGA Card for 2019.

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

I'm more impressed by her play at Q-series. She seems to have a a knack for blowup rounds, but she's been solid for two weeks.

Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 65 Flex-X 44.5"
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G410 5h 26 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
Ping i200 6-P (2 Deg Weak) Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - True Temper X95 S300
Ping Glide 3.0 52-12 SS, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 SS Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Well one thing can be said about her, at least she made the LPGA tour. There`s a ton of the "Instagram golfer girls" out there,but very few have made it to the LPGA. Now I guess it`s time to choose practice or party. Good luck to her, she`s gonna need it.

Well one thing can be said about her, at least she made the LPGA tour. There`s a ton of the "Instagram golfer girls" out there,but very few have made it to the LPGA. Now I guess it`s time to choose practice or party. Good luck to her, she`s gonna need it.

Hmm, the journalists should learn to call her Muni or Lily. "He" in the article reads too much as a gender. :)

WITB
Tools for the job!

Hmm, the journalists should learn to call her Muni or Lily. "He" in the article reads too much as a gender. :)

Yes, it's somewhat confusing. I had to reread a couple of sentences for it to make sense.

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z565 Speeder 569 Evo IV SR[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Matrix Ozik R[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Srixon U65 2 iron, Miyazaki S[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees RedTie S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS [/size][/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]HiRev[/size][/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Odyssey O-Works Black 34"[/size][/color][/font]

She can seriously play. Quite easy on the eyes, and definitely not a he. lol.

I can take you to places in Bangkok that would surprise you...

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z565 Speeder 569 Evo IV SR[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Matrix Ozik R[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Srixon U65 2 iron, Miyazaki S[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees RedTie S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS [/size][/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]HiRev[/size][/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Odyssey O-Works Black 34"[/size][/color][/font]

Just making it on the LPGA doesn't mean she's going to be a household name. Anyone remember Anna Rawson? Nicole Hage? Both players with "looks" who were going to push the LPGA to the forefront of the sports world. Betweeh the 2, I think they managed 1 top 10 in their careers.

If anything, Muni will be helped by her looks to become a star in China at least until she proves she can be a top player or the novelty wears off.

Just making it on the LPGA doesn't mean she's going to be a household name. Anyone remember Anna Rawson? Nicole Hage? Both players with "looks" who were going to push the LPGA to the forefront of the sports world. Betweeh the 2, I think they managed 1 top 10 in their careers.

If anything, Muni will be helped by her looks to become a star in China at least until she proves she can be a top player or the novelty wears off.

I very much remember Anna Rawson. I know that purists hate tying looks to the LPGA but they're going to need it in the new media future.

I don't think she's all that attractive. She looks very short, and high schoolish, and also has a rather dead, lifeless look to her eyes. If I am watching golf, give me In Gee any day.

You all didn't seem to learn a single thing from the Paige Spiranac story. That chick is way more bodacious than Muni "Lily" He, and yet she has still failed to rescue golf from its doldrums, and still appears to be scraping the bottom of the barrel with "Win a Round With Paige!" type promotional work. Golf cannot be saved--or even enhanced all that much--by feminine beauty alone.

I know that purists hate tying looks to the LPGA but they're going to need it in the new media future.

What do you mean by new media future?

A fracturing media market and low attention span means less eyeballs watching almost all sports and a likely dramatic drop in TV money, particularly for the fringe sports.

It will be particularly bad for the LPGA (and other fringe sports) if most sports move to something like PPV instead of bundling.

I don't think she's all that attractive. She looks very short, and high schoolish, and also has a rather dead, lifeless look to her eyes. If I am watching golf, give me In Gee any day.

You all didn't seem to learn a single thing from the Paige Spiranac story. That chick is way more bodacious than Muni "Lily" He, and yet she has still failed to rescue golf from its doldrums, and still appears to be scraping the bottom of the barrel with "Win a Round With Paige!" type promotional work. Golf cannot be saved--or even enhanced all that much--by feminine beauty alone.

It pains me to say this as a Korean-American but Lily He is hotter than any Korean other than Michelle Wie and Ingee isn’t even close. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own preferences...

She’s certainly far cuter (and a better golfer) than PS as well. Let’s see if she can beat PS’s 1.5m Instagram followers.....

With all due respect, Michelle Wie moves the lpga needle more than any other players and it’s in very large part due to her attractiveness.

It pains me to say this as a Korean-American but Lily He is hotter than any Korean other than Michelle Wie and Ingee isn’t even close. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own preferences...

She’s certainly far cuter (and a better golfer) than PS as well. Let’s see if she can beat PS’s 1.5m Instagram followers.....

With all due respect, Michelle Wie moves the lpga needle more than any other players and it’s in very large part due to her attractiveness.

It grosses me out to think that when Michelle was a household name in the early 2000s people were thinking about how attractive she was/going to be. Especially because she was in early teens. I think it had to do more that as a teenager she could hit 300+ yards on her drives, the phemon effect etc.

I agree, Muni maybe attractive for a golfer but she doesn't do it for me. Maria Verchenova/Balikoeva did it more for me.

I know that purists hate tying looks to the LPGA but they're going to need it in the new media future.

What do you mean by new media future?

A fracturing media market and low attention span means less eyeballs watching almost all sports and a likely dramatic drop in TV money, particularly for the fringe sports.

It will be particularly bad for the LPGA (and other fringe sports) if most sports move to something like PPV instead of bundling.

So you believe at some point small market sports will no longer have the funding to be televised, and only be available on pay per view, or social media? So what`s your solution?