Wrx Member(s) Who Have Left Their Mark

Anyone know why Jaskanski left? He had a nice way of taking pity
on the rest of us who didn't what we were talking about.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

The problem with this is that I will create a list... Then think of someone else.... Then think of someone else.... Over and over again. The great thing ia that i dont always agree with what they say, but i respect their opinions.

Off the top of my head in no particular order would be (misspelling names too):

Forged4ever
Kymar
Mtljeff
Thrillhouse
Argonne
Medic
Jack Pearsol
Buckybadger
Rookieblue
Joeyaces
Hateto3putt
Hayzooos
And the guys that I can't remember at the moment due to too much whiskey....

The dude with the horrid 3wood problem
Guy with the Blue KISS avatar

Many apologies to those that I have forgotten... Again... I blame the whiskey.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

"The dude with the horrid 3 wood problem" haha, Blink3665 with a shoutout to half the forum!! (jjensen maybe?)

And the kiss avatar guy is my man madgolfer.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

I would gladly tee it up with most of the regulars here, crazy and fun bunch I am sure :)

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Tensei Blue shaft

Mizuno ST180 5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Srixon ZX4 4 iron
Srixon ZX5 irons 5-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter 34"

Fortunately or unfortunately we've all left our mark. These Internet posts will probably live on long after I die.

I do share the sentiments of many others in the thread.

WRX is filled with many interesting characters. Each sub-forum seems to have a different gaggle of positive (and negative contributors). So many good gents mentioned.

Let me give a 'shout out' to Kathy Marie, Agatha and Goobers (Sammy). Can't forget the ladies.

Cheers to all,

Mike

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

[quote name='blink3665' timestamp='1438574150' post='12067774']
The problem with this is that I will create a list... Then think of someone else.... Then think of someone else.... Over and over again. The great thing ia that i dont always agree with what they say, but i respect their opinions.

Forged4ever
Kymar
Mtljeff
Thrillhouse
Argonne
Medic
Jack Pearsol
Buckybadger
Rookieblue
Joeyaces
Hateto3putt
Hayzooos

[/quote]

thanks for the shout...

maybe you mean Duffner's Waggle... that dude and his 3 woods... 5 woods... 4 woods.... 99 Problems and a FWY is all of them

Ping G400 Max AD IZ 6s
2016 TI M2 HL AD IZ 7s
M2 4h AD DI 8s
Ping G400 5hy ADDI 9s
718 TMB 6-Gap Modus 130s
Scratch 53 Modus 125
Scratch 57 Modus 125
PXG 03x 60* Modus 125

Scotty Cameron Custom 009 HHH

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/982109-joes-witb-set-for-2014-update-2015/#entry10682349"]WITB Link[/url]

Forged4ever is right up there. No, way up there. Keep on truckin' Richard!
bscinstnct. ...I like his style
Kymar....a grudging admiration.
Thrillhouse...where`s he been lately?
Pepperturbo.....I have no idea why, but there you go.
Many others who have all had lots of fine moments around here.

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1438576903' post='12067910']
"The dude with the horrid 3 wood problem" haha, Blink3665 with a shoutout to half the forum!! (jjensen maybe?)

And the kiss avatar guy is my man madgolfer.
[/quote]

The 3 wood guy is totally Duffners Waggle, I bet he's tried every one ever made by now :)

910D2 9.5*- RIP Alpha 70x
910f 17*- Diamana D+ 82x
910h 20* Hybrid - S400
712 CB 4i-Pw - S300
SM5 51*, 55*- S300
TVD 59* M - S300
Studio Select NP2

[quote name='Warrick' timestamp='1438616024' post='12069638']
Forged Forever - Richard
Driverwedge
Cadman88
JW

seem to be in a few threads with Medic and Pigems, good dudes.
[/quote]

We do seem to be bumping into each other a lot lately don't we sir, your one of the good guys in my book as well. You should join us in the Confessions threads, they're a hoot :)

910D2 9.5*- RIP Alpha 70x
910f 17*- Diamana D+ 82x
910h 20* Hybrid - S400
712 CB 4i-Pw - S300
SM5 51*, 55*- S300
TVD 59* M - S300
Studio Select NP2

[quote name='joey2aces' timestamp='1438611751' post='12069172']

Forged4ever
Kymar
Mtljeff
Thrillhouse
Argonne
Medic
Jack Pearsol
Buckybadger
Rookieblue
Joeyaces
Hateto3putt
Hayzooos

[/quote]

thanks for the shout...

maybe you mean Duffner's Waggle... that dude and his 3 woods... 5 woods... 4 woods.... 99 Problems and a FWY is all of them
[/quote]

EUREKA!!!

Yes. Duffners Waggle. (although I agree with KYMAR. It could have been a shout out to half the forum, myself included).

And see? Already scrolling through this thread I realize that there are folks I have forgotten!

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

First, Thank You very much Jim for the kind words. Last January(2014), when I started posting here(I had signed up in '12 though I only posted on another board), from the very begining, You treated me with respect and you were a Gentleman. Thank You

When I'm able to travel again, and resume my winter treks to my Sister's place in Orlando, we will either tee it up or at the least, have dinner and drinks. I have less than 10 individuals on the face of this earth that I consider a Friend(I have hundreds of acquaintances, lol), and you are one of them. Stay Well Bro :)

Like Conrad, and he is another of them, there is no way that I'm gonna start a list because I counted last night and I have 317 messages/e-mails from members that I have kept and that I have reread too many times to count when I've needed to smile or when I've needed a light in the tunnel. Those 317 messages/e-mails were written by 211 different Individuals.

You know who you are and just know that these messages are THE most valuable and powerful thing that I have taken from this board-

I'm probably a little different(a little, LMAO ;) ) in that I never have come to this board for either swing advice or club advice. I've also stated this a few times, lmao.

That being said, there are two Men who, for me, Stand above the rest, and not as Teachers or Authorities in their fields, because I believe it's safe to say that both are "World Class." It is because as Men, as Individuals, they are World Class!!! I am speaking of Jim Waldron and Tom Wishon.

Jim, Thank You very much for your messages!! I just read one this past week when I was in one of those "moods." You've helped me put things in perspective. Thank You!!!

Tom, what can I say, lol. Not to show my ignorance though when I first came here, and read one of your posts, what stood out most for me regarding you, well, actually there were two things-

1) I thought "Wow, if this is the "typical" WRX Member, there's some good s*** on this board," lol.

2) the second was that you didn't use a User Name, lol.

I remember thinkin, "Boy, this Wishon's a Good Dude, I wonder what he does for a living?"

I swear to God!!!

No meds involved, lmao

Thank You for the kind words and thoughts as I refer back to you third such message often, when the cynicism starts to creep in. Thank You Bro, and may you hit nothing but Fairways & Greens in your Life and have the wind at your back :)

Ok, though I said that my list is too long to name here, there are 7 individuals who, again, when I'm able, and I figure that this will take me two years to do, however I will be coming their way, and whatever we are able to do, whether that be a round or just dinner and drinks, I want to look them in the eyes when I say "Thank You."

1) Apprenti23-> I met Apprenti on another board and he epitomizes the Best that the PGA of America has to offer. He's bright, forceful and a direct no-bulls** Man, yet he has the compassion that a Teacher and Leader needs to pick someone up, dust em off and give them the confidence to regroup and swing again. Thanks Bro, more than I could ever say here, Thanks.

2)STU-> Like Apprenti, I met Stu on the other board. Simply, he's my Bro from a different Mother. None Finer!!! He's forgotten more about the swing and the game than 99% ever knew, though when it comes to the most important part(No, it's not spin numbers and club specs, lmao), Playing the Game, while he didn't make The Stage, he played at a level higher than 98.99% ever fantasize of playing. Thanks for makin me laugh through the tears Bro!! I owe ya a Biggie!!!

3) Brian99-> I remember one of my first threads here, and I read the prior posts and responses and what stood out about Brian was what an A**H*** he was, lmao. Yes, what he said was accurate from my standpoint. And yes he was very articulate in expressing himself. However I was struck by how much his thoughts, views and opinions mirrored mine, lol. Well, I got to know Brian and another fact that struck me is he's just one of those individuals that, if he just started a thread with "Hi, I'm Brian.....," 33-35 people would respond and go apes***, lmao. He just has that way about him, lol, sorta like bees to honey(I chose this analogy over flies to......LMAO),. However there are none Finer on this board!! None!! Your e-mails have kept me centered and reminded me that I'm one lucky son of a b**** and when things look dark, all I've got to do is turn my head to my right or my left to see that it ain't that bad. Thanks Bro, I don't know why ya took the time but I thank God that ya did :)

4) DuffnersWaggle-> it's funny cuz I guess The Duffster is known on the board for his 3 wood trials and tribulations and I couldn't tell ya squat about those or any that he's played. In fact, as I sit here, I don't think I've even read one of those threads, much less posted in it, other than to drop in and say "hey." But this I know. If we were young and in the same area, we woulda run together. He's a gem and there were two times in the past year and a half when I was really down and once he laid a post down that brought me to tears it was so funny and the other time he sent me a message that made me smile when it had been a horrible week, with other patients in my cancer group dropping like flies(3 in an eight day period). I hope that I've made ya smile and laugh HALF as many times as you have me :) I hope that You, Your Betrer Half and the Little Duffster are having a great summer :)

5)KevCarter -> HaHa, my first exchange with Kev was a tad, ahhh, I'll say testy, LMAO. Ironically, I was responding to a response from Kev to, of all people, frickin Brian, lmao. And I didn't even like Brian at the time. I had something like 40 some posts and I was already makin friends and influencin people, lol. I still feel badly though being the Gentleman that he is, Kev has one, considered the source, lol, two, chalked it up to me bein an idiot and moved on. I'm thankful because Nomatter what time of the day or night(due to my meds, I often have "Sundowner's" Syndrome), he always takes the time to respond. Thanks Bro, you're one of the Pillars on this board.

6) KYMs-> LMAO, and this is appropriate because there is no one on this board who has made me smile and laugh, at least twice spitting out the liquid in my mouth than this Gent. Our first exchanges were a tad testy, however that was on me cuz KYMs had an opinion, he voiced it with his signature flair, and well, I've never taken a b**** slap well, going back to childhood, lol. However this I will say- KYMs NEVER gets personal. That is what I've always found so impressive is that while his remarks and responses may occasionally "sting," it is from the ego standpoint and never on a personal attack.

He also is the only Guy that Madison said I was not to go out with until I'm back to full health minus the cane(haha, my Staff 7i), lmao. She said that he is the fuel to my fire and I'm not 30yo anymore, lol.

Thanks Bro, more than I could ever say, for making me mad, for making me smile and for making me spit up all over myself :)

7) Joey2Aces-> LMAO, I skipped Joey cuz they took me to another room for IVs. Joey, calls a Spade a Spade. He's sharp, to the point and reminds me of my Closest friend from college. And Bro, your messages never fail to lift me up and I can't wait till we meet belly to belly!!

There are also two Gents who out of the thin blue air sent me two gifts that I wear each to every single radiation, chemo and IV session and also to my surgeries, where the hat stays in my locker but they allow the bracelet to stay on my wrist, against hospital protocol, but you know me and my aversion to rules that I don't agree with ;)

I am speaking of Cardousti and Blink. Cardousti gave me two beautiful, what I call a golf bracelets, one a man's and the other a lady's, and Madison wears hers daily. Blink sent me a beautiful baby blue Mizzy hat and though I have, at last count 42 Mizzy hats, visors and winter woolies, however I never had one this color. It's my most worn hat since I got it.

Thanks Bros for incredible acts of kindness :)

Another Gent who has been a Phenominal addition to the board and his messages have been so uplifting, as I read one this morning prior to IVs, and whom I speaking of is Reasonability!! Bro, you're a Class Act and when my vision gets more blurred than usual, your thoughts always bring me back to 20/20. Thanks Much & May God Bless :)

Later Ed: 08/03/2015, 8:26pm-> Ok, I read through this and considering how medicated I was when I did it, well, I only forgot one Person, who happens to be the individual who has fielded the greatest number of my rants outside of Brian. He never fails to give well articulated, well thought out advice. Whom I'm speaking of is Mitch. He's a Player. He's a Gentleman. And if being a Gentleman doesn't get it done, he can get it done the old fashioned way! Thanks so much for listening Bro, cuz sometimes I'm sure you were sitting there shakin your head thinkin "WTF?!?!?"- Please give your Better half my Best :) Aloha Bro from Maddie and I

And also a shout out to MadGolfer!!!

No one, and I do not say this lightly however no one can disagree or shoot someone down with more Class than Mad!! Also, his thoughts, views and opinions are always well articulated and reasoned and even when he's across the table from you on an issue or subject, he's a Class act in his handling of the discussion.

One Individual who is Flat out, The Classiest individual on this or any board I've been on is DrewTaylor21. He is so kind in his posts, and even more so when he disagrees with someone. The way he posted in JonesScott's threads are a case study in how to give someone the benefit of the doubt publicly when you know inside that they are full of s***, however ya just don't know who's on the other side of that screen and keyboard and to needlessly rip someone apart in a golf forum, of all places, well, Drew "gets it."

Flat out-

Nuff Said-

There are three Gals who in this sea of testosterone never fail to bring the Class and Dignity that only a Woman can bring to any thread that they post in :)

The first is Kathy Marie, who along with being a Great Lady with fantastic contributions, she plays blades!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love it :)

Keep Swingin Kath and may your rounds and life be nothing but Fairways & Greens and Pins & Cups :)

The next Gal, along with having a Game that puts her in the top .09%, has fantastic knowledge of the game as well. She has taken more than her share of shots and has always handled herself with Dignity & Class. I am speaking of Sammy -

I will say right here, as it should be evident by now, but if you take a run at her, you're gonna get a twofer, cuz you'll get me too :) Thanks so much for your messages Sammy!!! They never fail to give me pause to see what is really important in this world!!! I wish you the very best in your pursuit of your golfing dreams and and if you believe in yourself HALF as much as I do, you're not only going to achieve your dreams, you're going to have fun doing it!!!! You have a rare gift to swing a golf club!!! Go into your own little world, where no one else may enter, and swing away

The third Lady came onto the board last summer and she started a thread asking advice for her son, who had just graduated college and was pursuing his dream of becoming a Professional Tour Player. So many Class Gents, and this is why this board is THE Greatest on the face of this earth, such as Ron Stelton, Issac, Fireblade, STU and RatsPro, to name but a few, came in and provided invaluable assistance to her.

I am speaking of Agatha :air_kiss:

I fell in Love with that name the minute that I saw it and I can assure you that she looks nothing like one might associate with that name, lmao. Turns out one fun evening later after a few pops, and wala, Agatha it was, LMAO.

Aggs, more than anyone on this board, exchanging with you and following Matthew and his incredible progress on the Canadian PGA has given me so many great days and your messages always make me smile and lift my spirits when I'm a little blue.

I so look forward to our meeting and getting to watch Matthew hit it belly to belly, lol.

He is an Incredible Young Man and You and Your Husband have done an Incredible Job as Parents!!!

For those not aware, Aggs and her husband were not coaches, they were not Teachers, they weren't agents and they weren't trainers-

They were Parents-

A Mother and her Love~

A Father and his Love~

Believe it or not, that's enough~

With that, the Boy did the rest!!!

Extrmemely Well Played Aggs

So, that's about it, lol.

Once again, I totally derailed a thread, probably didn't even answer the question(s) asked, though hey, what's new, lmao?!?

Oh yea, the one question that I get asked the most frequently is why did I come to WRX?

Let me start that answer by saying why I did not come-

I did not, nor will I ever, come in any board looking for either golf instruction advice or to ask "should I play club A or club B?"

LMAO, I don't understand the rationale behind doing that, though I'm more than a little effed up so please don't waste your time or mine trying to explain, lol.

I come to a forum for light hearted banter and sometimes serious thoughts though mostly for the comraderie that is lacking in my present daily life. That and to discuss the game that I Love. While I obviously am not shy in voicing my opinion, I realize that it is just that, and I enjoy exchanging with those who can disagree with class. To those insecure pieces of s*** who can't, and use the safety and anonymity of the keyboard and screen to conduct themselves as they never would if we were belly to belly, well, just know that you too bring me smiles and laughs, which is a good thing~

Regarding this board and what it is it isn't since 2005-2007, well, I have no idea though I do know that there is no other Forum on the internet that comes close to this board, either content wise or Member wise!!!

Also, pertaining to the "Old Guard," there are two that I've encountered since comin to the board and I understand their reasons for steppin back, and while I'm a big proponent of ya can't think about the guys who aren't here, only the ones that showed up, they are Sharp, Classy and helped make this board what it is today, and to truly be one of those members, and putting the fluff aside, every group has it's core, and these Guys were THE core, and who'm I'm speaking of is Thrill & Stage-

I've gone back and read some stuff from the supposed "core" guys, and they were meh, to me, nothin special, lol. Even sheep have their groupies, lol

But you two are the real deal!!

The very best to ya both!

The other reason that I made the change is that I consider myself a big fish. I was a big fish in a small pond.

This is an ocean~

An ocean with big fish~

I like it :)

Thanks so much for having me, tolerating me and accepting me

You Gals & Guys are the Absolute Best!!!!!

As Always,

Fairways & Greens And Pins & Cups my Friends :)
Richard
:miz::smilie_wilson:

**I knew that I would forget one that if I had to write down a dozen names, his would be one and that is HighSpeedScene!! A sharp sharp mind, sharpened by Life's experiences yet tempered by compassion when appropriate and no one says more with less words than HighSpeed!! No one!!! Plus, he introduced me to the acronym "TLDNR," lmao. Stay Well Bro, Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Well said as usual Richard. And I will look forward to sharing a cart with you next time you are in Orlando. So long as you give me three a side and let me have the honor of buying the first cold one. : )

Thanks for adding to the quality of the board.
Jim

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

[quote name='tinman' timestamp='1438647438' post='12072626']
Whatever happened to Big Ben & Robo???
[/quote]

I think Big Ben turned out to be a shill or something and got banned. I
liked hm myself, lol. Robo, I have no clue.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

Forged4ever
Kymar
Mtljeff
Thrillhouse
Argonne
Medic
Jack Pearsol
Buckybadger
Rookieblue
Joeyaces
Hateto3putt
Hayzooos

[/quote]

I blame the Whiskey for putting me on the list! Thank you Sir. I am absolutely positive I didn't earn it.

I have never met anyone from GolfWRX, yet I still think of a majority on this site as an extended family. There are so many wonderful guys and gals here with so much knowledge and humor. I read threads everyday and I truly believe I am a better person for it.

My Father passed away eight days ago. He was truly passionate for the game of golf. Even when he couldn't walk very well due to Cancer he managed to play 3 or 4 times a week. He drove a cart and he drove it fast. One day we decided to skip a hole as the group in front of us was playing slow. Let me tell ya, Nothing is more scary than me with my Clicgear, standing on the back of his cart getting a ride to next tee that happened to be 100 feet downhill.

He took me to his Course on my 50th Birthday. I finally beat him that day even though he's a lower handicap and made me give him 6 shots! I had mixed emotions as I knew he wasn't at his best. It was the last time I got to play with him.

So here's a shout out to all the wonderful WRXERS mentioned previously and to all the members that make this site the best in the world. Cherish your friendships and respect the game and each other.

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]10.5* PING G30 Tour 65S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]15* TM RBZ Matrix Ozik 7S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]18.5* TM RBZ Tour Matrix Ozik 7S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]21.5* Bio Cell Hybrid[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]5-AW Srixon z545 C-Taper Lite S[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]PING Glide 54*SS, 58*TS[/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3][color=#FF0000]Taylormade DLL+ 36"[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Pigems' timestamp='1438616138' post='12069658']
[quote name='Warrick' timestamp='1438616024' post='12069638']
Forged Forever - Richard
Driverwedge
Cadman88
JW

seem to be in a few threads with Medic and Pigems, good dudes.
[/quote]

We do seem to be bumping into each other a lot lately don't we sir, your one of the good guys in my book as well. You should join us in the Confessions threads, they're a hoot :)
[/quote]Pigs you are a hoot by your self!! LOL just had to say it :taunt:

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* TT Sensicore S-400

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

[quote name='BuckyBadger' timestamp='1438650215' post='12072936']

Forged4ever
Kymar
Mtljeff
Thrillhouse
Argonne
Medic
Jack Pearsol
Buckybadger
Rookieblue
Joeyaces
Hateto3putt
Hayzooos

[/quote]

I blame the Whiskey for putting me on the list! Thank you Sir. I am absolutely positive I didn't earn it.

I have never met anyone from GolfWRX, yet I still think of a majority on this site as an extended family. There are so many wonderful guys and gals here with so much knowledge and humor. I read threads everyday and I truly believe I am a better person for it.

My Father passed away eight days ago. He was truly passionate for the game of golf. Even when he couldn't walk very well due to Cancer he managed to play 3 or 4 times a week. He drove a cart and he drove it fast. One day we decided to skip a hole as the group in front of us was playing slow. Let me tell ya, Nothing is more scary than me with my Clicgear, standing on the back of his cart getting a ride to next tee that happened to be 100 feet downhill.

He took me to his Course on my 50th Birthday. I finally beat him that day even though he's a lower handicap and made me give him 6 shots! I had mixed emotions as I knew he wasn't at his best. It was the last time I got to play with him.

So here's a shout out to all the wonderful WRXERS mentioned previously and to all the members that make this site the best in the world. Cherish your friendships and respect the game and each other.
[/quote]

Sincere condolences for your loss. It would seem to me that your Dad passed along some pretty wonderful traits. And in that light you my friend are a reflection of him.

This place is special WELL beyond just a bunch of people who love a game/sport. Immeasurably so....

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft