2 hours ago, nsxguy said:

I certainly understand using Buy It Now" if its' something you really want and the price is right.

But don't these guys start most of their auctions at really low prices knowing that will get the bidding going ? And once the bidding gets going it's just like (OK, similar to) in person auctions where one bidder stimulates the next ? I've sen plenty of auctions rise in price 30-50% and more in the last few bids.

And once the first bid is placed the "Buy It Now" disappears, no ? I have 9 putters on there at the moment and that's what happened on every one of them - first bid and BIN goes away.

Or is there some different BIN process for certain "stores" or volume sellers ?

It's been a little while since I've bought stuff, but they used to have separate listings, either 'buy it now' or bidding.  When I'd look at completed listings the bid listings would usually be real close to the buy it now prices, so didn't see the point in fooling around with bidding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PING Hoofer Lite 

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

Srixon Z U85 23*

Nike VR Forged Pro Combo

Vokey SM7 52.8F, 58.8M

PING BeCu Anser, PING G2 Tess

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, basically, I do not know about a thing so it must not be legit and I am going to cast some shade on someone. Nice.   I have had several purchases from both ksouth9 and tee2green. I would

Did you buy the fakes you tested from this seller? He has been on eBay a long time and has sold a lot of equipment. I have bought from him for years and have known many others that have. I have n

These guys are in Tuscaloosa AL ? and I've heard there're a lot of criminals in them parts ?  Just kidding    WAR EAGLE!

Just purchased and received a new set of Titleist AP2's from ksouth9. Was concerned if they were authentic, so I reached out to Titleist with the serial number on the clubs. I just received a response from Acushnet and they confirmed the clubs were 716 AP2's. Funny, I didn't tell them they were 716s. My experience with ksouth was exceptional.

I was concerned about ghost bidders too. Here's what I think.  ..... Bid what your willing to pay. I did and still got the clubs for less, including shipping and tax.

Did I say that I received the clubs 5 days sooner than the expected date?

• Like 2

Love ksouth9, always great experience. Never have had any issues. 

• Like 2

Callaway B21 10.5° - Fuji Speeder 569 IV

Mizuno ST190 3W - GD AD DI 6

Mizuno JPX 900 5W - Fuji Speeder 661 II

Mizuno MP20 HMB 4 - DG120 S300

Mizuno JPX Forged 919 (5-PW) - DG120 S300

Titleist Vokey SM5 52°/12° F Grind 

Titleist Vokey SM5 58°/11° K Grind 

Titleist Vokey SM5 62°/8° T Grind 

Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

I bought my used Sim Max via tee2green6931. No issues, arrived promptly, was satisfied with condition. Waited a week or so to find an auction with my price range, jumped on it, was happy I did. 

Ping G410LST, 9, Ventus Blue 6S

Titleist TS2, 15, Hzrdus Smoke Black 70, 6.0

Titleist 818H1, 21 (set to 20), Tensei White Pro 90, S

Ping i210, 4-P (retro spec), DG 120 X

Ping Glide 2.0, 52.12 & 56.12

Callaway Jaws MD5, 60.8

Odyssey Triple Track 10 S, 34" / Odyssey SL1, 33.5"

ProV1 / Z Star XV

5 hours ago, Extra Stiff said:

It's funny that I stubled on this seller's name in these forums. That particular seller has so many transactions and upon doing a little digging it is hard for me to believe that all the clubs he/they sell are legit. The Tour Proto Honma clubs (Justin Rose set) are extremely easy to fake and I've seen many ads for them on sites like ali, wish, dhgate, etc and they look like virtual copies of the ones KSOUTH lists. Unless ksouth is literally the factory that produces these clubs or a megastore, I do not see how anyone can have this many clubs on deck. Some rival ebay stores which are literal golf facilities do not make as many sales as he does. Woud love to hear some input on how this guy can possible be fully legit. I know someone who had a transaction with him on the honma's, did a test, and found there to be big discrepancies esp. with the grips and shafts not matching the legitimate weights. I cannot speak for the rest of that seller's items but I am in a state of deep scrutiny...

So, basically, I do not know about a thing so it must not be legit and I am going to cast some shade on someone. Nice.

I have had several purchases from both ksouth9 and tee2green. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Fast shipping. LEGIT products.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

TaylorMade Sim Max w/ Ventus Red w/Velocore
TaylorMade Sim Max 5 wood w/Ventus Blue
TaylorMade Sim Max 4h, 5h, 6h w/Ventus Blue

Callaway Apex Pro 6-AW w/Steel Fiber i80
Cleveland RTX Zipcore - 54 Mid
Cleveland RTX Zipcore - 60 Low
PXG Bat Attack
Callaway Chrome Soft/Z-Star
Sun Mountain 2017 Sync

55 minutes ago, JasonPetermann said:

So, basically, I do not know about a thing so it must not be legit and I am going to cast some shade on someone. Nice.

I have had several purchases from both ksouth9 and tee2green. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Fast shipping. LEGIT products.

Yet there are reports of SOME fakes sold (even in this thread).  Saying that every product sold by them is legit is misleading.

Most of the products are legit.  Some shill bidding, and some good deals to be had.  That has been my experience.

Edited by Puttersaurus Rex
  • Like 1

Have Fun - Ready Golf - Repair Divots/Marks - FORE

10 hours ago, Puttersaurus Rex said:

Yet there are reports of SOME fakes sold (even in this thread).  Saying that every product sold by them is legit is misleading.

Most of the products are legit.  Some shill bidding, and some good deals to be had.  That has been my experience.

"most of the products are legit"...........that says it all right there. I think I'll take my business somewhere else, where there is a higher probability of a real club vs a 2nd or fake. "Hey come shop at ksouth, where MOST of our stuff is legit!!" c'mon man!!

I haven't read one instance of a confirmed counterfeit being sold by these sellers.  Iirc, within this thread there was a false accusation of a counterfeit item.  In my experience, the items are 100% legit with superb buy it now pricing.  There's obvious shill bidding going on, but willing to overlook that as I don't bid on items, just 'buy it now'.

PING Hoofer Lite 

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

Srixon Z U85 23*

Nike VR Forged Pro Combo

Vokey SM7 52.8F, 58.8M

7 hours ago, Extra Stiff said:

I am not being facetious with my assessment, I am just calling it how I see it. I've done many testings with fake vs. real clubs and I can see how this particular seller can get away with it. I wonder how many of those reviews on his page are fake/botted responses ... 🤔

Did you buy the fakes you tested from this seller?

He has been on eBay a long time and has sold a lot of equipment. I have bought from him for years and have known many others that have. I have no reason to doubt his feedback reviews. Do you have reason to? Actual knowledge or do you just “feel” like doubting?

I am nor trying to overlook fakes being sold, if you ha e proof, bring it and let’s call it out. But I get tired of people in our culture demeaning and spreading untruths when they have no facts or proof. 

Much better to think the best about someone until you can’t, than to live life thinking the worst about someone with which you have no history with. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TaylorMade Sim Max w/ Ventus Red w/Velocore
TaylorMade Sim Max 5 wood w/Ventus Blue
TaylorMade Sim Max 4h, 5h, 6h w/Ventus Blue

Callaway Apex Pro 6-AW w/Steel Fiber i80
Cleveland RTX Zipcore - 54 Mid
Cleveland RTX Zipcore - 60 Low
PXG Bat Attack
Callaway Chrome Soft/Z-Star
Sun Mountain 2017 Sync

1 hour ago, JasonPetermann said:

Did you buy the fakes you tested from this seller?

He has been on eBay a long time and has sold a lot of equipment. I have bought from him for years and have known many others that have. I have no reason to doubt his feedback reviews. Do you have reason to? Actual knowledge or do you just “feel” like doubting?

I am nor trying to overlook fakes being sold, if you ha e proof, bring it and let’s call it out. But I get tired of people in our culture demeaning and spreading untruths when they have no facts or proof. 

Much better to think the best about someone until you can’t, than to live life thinking the worst about someone with which you have no history with. 

The below thread is quickshipgolf.  They are the same as ksouth9:

https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/1625446-quickshipgolf-fake-pxg-irons/

Yes, great deals to be had.  I bought once from them, and had a good experience.  99.99% of it is real, and people need to do their due diligence.  I make mistakes and people still work with me.  It is okay to be an informed consumer, and still buy from ksouth and quickship.

Have Fun - Ready Golf - Repair Divots/Marks - FORE

Funny that this thread shows up, as I've been wondering about KSouth myself.  Completely independently of this thread.

KSouth has been auctioning Callaway Epic Flash 4 Hybrids. New clubs.

I've bid on a few.  Without doing a lot of detective work, it sure seemed to me that he was using shill bidders.

I haven't blocked him yet, but I'm avoiding his auctions.

I had thought of asking eBay to investigate his auctions for shill bidding, but haven't gotten around to it.

In case y'all missed it, shill bidding is against eBay rules.

4 hours ago, Lobby said:

Funny that this thread shows up, as I've been wondering about KSouth myself.  Completely independently of this thread.

KSouth has been auctioning Callaway Epic Flash 4 Hybrids. New clubs.

I've bid on a few.  Without doing a lot of detective work, it sure seemed to me that he was using shill bidders.

I haven't blocked him yet, but I'm avoiding his auctions.

I had thought of asking eBay to investigate his auctions for shill bidding, but haven't gotten around to it.

In case y'all missed it, shill bidding is against eBay rules.

With sellers of this volume, Ebay 100% looks right over their own rules. These big sellers are their breadwinners and Ebay won't risk losing them. You can 100% believe Ebay allows this as it only helps them profit as well. A bored lawyer would have some fun on a class action suit with Ebay. Oh, the emails they could dig up...

• Like 2

Can anyone alleviate my concerns over him using the same picture on 2 different ads?

What's In The Bag?

Srixon Z565 Driver, 4W, 4H

Ping G400 5-U

Ping Zing BeCU Putter

Hyundai Equus Alignment Sticks

Bridgestone e6, Noodle Neon, or Titleist TruSoft balls

Various trinkets, ball markers, and white wooden tees

12 minutes ago, HappyGilmoresBoots said:

Can anyone alleviate my concerns over him using the same picture on 2 different ads?

His items are 100% legit, don't hesitate at all.  He sells in huge volumes, I'd use same pics for multiples of the same item as well.

Edited by brew4eagle

PING Hoofer Lite 

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

Srixon Z U85 23*

Nike VR Forged Pro Combo

Vokey SM7 52.8F, 58.8M

1 minute ago, golffeen007 said:

Only if both were new , would I use the same pictures.. If they're both used , I'd want actual pictures of the one I was buying.. 

A lot of large volume dealers use 'stock' photos to represent condition, though I'm not sure if this seller even deals in used equipment 

PING Hoofer Lite 

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

Srixon Z U85 23*

Nike VR Forged Pro Combo

Vokey SM7 52.8F, 58.8M

On 10/16/2020 at 7:44 PM, umpeesteve said:

Just purchased and received a new set of Titleist AP2's from ksouth9. Was concerned if they were authentic, so I reached out to Titleist with the serial number on the clubs. I just received a response from Acushnet and they confirmed the clubs were 716 AP2's. Funny, I didn't tell them they were 716s. My experience with ksouth was exceptional.

I was concerned about ghost bidders too. Here's what I think.  ..... Bid what your willing to pay. I did and still got the clubs for less, including shipping and tax.

Did I say that I received the clubs 5 days sooner than the expected date?

How does this prove they are authentic?  They could put the same real s/n on fake clubs.  Not saying they're fake but I don't understand how checking the s/n makes them legit.  

2 minutes ago, Extra Stiff said:

Back when golfsmith existed they had a set from ksouth9 that was turned in and I knew one of the employees. I was browsing the used club section and took out some p760's from the section. There were two virtually identical sets and one was purchased from ksouth9's ebay store, the other from TM HQ Carlsbad. I went into the hitting bay just minding my own business trying them out. My buddy came over to me and asked what I was trying out so I showed him and then he said, yeah...so one of these is fake. I asked, "Why the hell are you selling it then...?" He just said we got them in today and didn't know where to put 'em... I know sketchy from Golfsmith.

Either way, he asked if I knew which was different. I had only swung each a few times but I could tell right away. Spin was too high with the fake, shaft too light, grip too small and smelled off too...like fake material...the club felt good and reacted well to fade and draw swings but was 10 yards shorter on the simulator than the legit. I think the shaft, more than the head was the issue. Upon closer inspection of the heads, I could see the fakes right away. Just a little anecdotal I thought I'd share.

Here are the only old photos that I could find of them!

image.jpeg.195b5fa0fc4ed31199b8b5b83c9cfc68.jpegimage.jpeg.5de7d9f2b9327b1f323f92ffa6b12504.jpeg

I think I read a post a while back that had some intel about these. JUST FYI, TM and Titleist are amongst the most frequently counterfeited clubs 😉

Tell me which one of these is fake and which is real and I'll lyk if you're right!

The head with the black "Forged" wording is a fake. Can't believe Golfsmith would even have them out on the floor for sale. 

17 minutes ago, Extra Stiff said:

Actually...you're wrong 😅. It must be the light that is distorting the color of the text but that one (top club) is legit. The bold Taylormade font with the Thin P760 is legit. Bold Taylormade is typically standard and the thinner text shoes a cheaper font and ink texture.

Here is a reference https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/1774725-real-or-fake-718-ap3-how-can-you-tell/?tab=comments&_fromLogin=1

Yes , I'm in this thread. The lettering is a bit tricky on the "forged" color text being black in the lighting. Every set I've seen, the wording isn't black and that's what first stuck out to me. You can notice some differences in the cavity and the trailing/blunt leading edge relief if you look hard enough. Sometimes just as you said , the shaft and the grips are the giveaway. Counterfeit , it is a thing. 

Edited by golffeen007
27 minutes ago, Extra Stiff said:

Back when golfsmith existed they had a set from ksouth9 that was turned in and I knew one of the employees. I was browsing the used club section and took out some p760's from the section. There were two virtually identical sets and one was purchased from ksouth9's ebay store, the other from TM HQ Carlsbad. I went into the hitting bay just minding my own business trying them out. My buddy came over to me and asked what I was trying out so I showed him and then he said, yeah...so one of these is fake. I asked, "Why the hell are you selling it then...?" He just said we got them in today and didn't know where to put 'em... I know sketchy from Golfsmith.

Either way, he asked if I knew which was different. I had only swung each a few times but I could tell right away. Spin was too high with the fake, shaft too light, grip too small and smelled off too...like fake material...the club felt good and reacted well to fade and draw swings but was 10 yards shorter on the simulator than the legit. I think the shaft, more than the head was the issue. Upon closer inspection of the heads, I could see the fakes right away. Just a little anecdotal I thought I'd share.

Here are the only old photos that I could find of them!

image.jpeg.195b5fa0fc4ed31199b8b5b83c9cfc68.jpegimage.jpeg.5de7d9f2b9327b1f323f92ffa6b12504.jpeg

I think I read a post a while back that had some intel about these. JUST FYI, TM and Titleist are amongst the most frequently counterfeited clubs 😉

Tell me which one of these is fake and which is real and I'll lyk if you're right!

The top is real, the bottom is fake

What's In The Bag?

Ping G400 5-U

Ping Zing BeCU Putter

17 hours ago, brew4eagle said:

A lot of large volume dealers use 'stock' photos to represent condition, though I'm not sure if this seller even deals in used equipment 

I'm coming from the perspective of skateboard collecting - using the same pictures for multiple eBay ads comes across as potentially scammy because it can look like you're trying to sell 5 of something that you only own 3 of.

• Like 1

What's In The Bag?

Ping G400 5-U

Ping Zing BeCU Putter

2 hours ago, HappyGilmoresBoots said:

I'm coming from the perspective of skateboard collecting - using the same pictures for multiple eBay ads comes across as potentially scammy because it can look like you're trying to sell 5 of something that you only own 3 of.

Thus continuing the perception that you're doing something shady.

3 hours ago, HappyGilmoresBoots said:

Depends, if you're dealing in 1000s of items it doesn't make a lot of financial sense to spend time on individual pictures imo

PING Hoofer Lite 

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

Srixon Z U85 23*

Nike VR Forged Pro Combo

Vokey SM7 52.8F, 58.8M

9 minutes ago, brew4eagle said:

Depends, if you're dealing in 1000s of items it doesn't make a lot of financial sense to spend time on individual pictures imo

Yup. Retailers do it all the time without question. That's basically what they are and are using ebay as their storefront.

Unfortunately scammers can do the same.

My current Taylormade M3 came from them as well as my prior set of Mizuno MP5's.  Never had an issue with any of their clubs 

Taylormade M3 9*  Fuji Velocore 6x 

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS 

8 minutes ago, Extra Stiff said:

My biggest questions for ksouth are, 1. How and where do you get your clubs? 2. How many are fake or defected? 3. Is it all coming for Eastern Asia?

Just speculation but I thought I read some where they're the primary reseller center for huge retailers like Dicks/Golf Galaxy.   

Taylormade M3 9*  Fuji Velocore 6x 

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS