Putters: Ping Nome TR, Ping Ketsch TR, Odyssey 2 Ball Fang Tank

Have a few putters for sale, All putters are in very good shape and include OEM head cover. Not interested in any trades at this time. Thanks

1. Ping Nome TR slight arc with adjustable shaft and Superstroke Mid 2.0 grip. Putter is in very good shape and comes with Wrench to lengthen or shorten putter. $100 shipped in the Cont. USA

2. Ping Ketsch Counterbalanced TR with Adjustable shaft. Includes head cover and wrench. This is in like new condition with the exception of a slight discoloration on the face under the shaft.....barely noticeable and certainly not noticeable at address. SOLD.

3. Odyssey Works Tank 2-Ball fang putter. 37 38 inches, stock Superstroke grip. Like new condition, includes head cover. $120 shipped in the Cont. USA.

Taylormade M1 - Fujikura 661 Evo TS
Titleist 915F Diamana S+
Titleist 915h Aldila Rogue 85 black
Titleist 716 AP2 Project X PXI 5.5
2014 Cameron Select Newport
Vokey SM6 50f, 54s, 60m
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/820603-jonesers-whats-in-the-bag-2013-updated-1124/"]WITB Link[/url]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you cut the tank from original 38" or extended from 35"? I am looking for the 35" model but I don't know how it will play if I cut it down further to 35"

[indent=1]M2 Atmos Black[/indent]
[indent=1]M2 Speeder[/indent]
[indent=1]Ping G Tensei Blue[/indent]
[indent=1]p790 Modus 130[/indent]
[indent=1]O-Works Red 7s
Z Star XV[/indent]

Sorry for the confusion.....the putter is the 38 inch length....NOT 37. Completely stock. must have been missing a few brain cells when I posted last night.

Taylormade M1 - Fujikura 661 Evo TS
Titleist 915F Diamana S+
Titleist 915h Aldila Rogue 85 black
Titleist 716 AP2 Project X PXI 5.5
2014 Cameron Select Newport
Vokey SM6 50f, 54s, 60m
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/820603-jonesers-whats-in-the-bag-2013-updated-1124/"]WITB Link[/url]