Who was invited- Local and from out of town...

easyyy

3 jack- It's 5*F today right now

My goal between now and the Gear Trials is to learn how to swing more in balance and at 80% (in my head, anyway).

It was 50 degrees here today--anytime I can play in Michigan in January, I pretty much have to do it!

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be hitting balls tomorrow at Golfland.

On the menu:

150 nuggets through out the bag, minus driver

150 nuggets driver only

Total: 300 piece nugget, please!

Off to West Palm Beach in ten days for five days of golf, then back to party shortly after with you fine gents.

WPB is a GREAT place to play some golf. I was fortunate enough to visit there a few years back. Lots of good golf to choose from.

Wld, sorry to hear about the accident, but glad you're doing well. Rest up, and get some sweet painkillers for the rest of us while you're at it!!!

Ping G400 Max UST Proforce V2
TM M5 15* UST Proforce V2
Callaway Apex UW 19* PX HZRDUS Smoke Black
Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Srixon ZX7 - 6-PW MMT 105
Edel SMS 50V/54V/58T Nippon 125
Odyssey MXM #1W

Got rear ended today. ?

No pain but the back and neck are stiff. No swinging for a few days. At least until Monday. This is &@@&&@&&&'@>>||'bdjxjsgsjj!!!

That sucks man. Thankfully it isn't anything other than stiffness and hopefully that goes away soon.

Thanks for thoughts. My lower constantly feels like it's bracing for impact right now. Couldn't resist walking into a store today. Had to try the new Wilson irons. Took 20 irons and felt OK. Gonna take out the driver Friday try to get 50 in.

Good luck! A bad back is just awful. Haven't had it too many times, but it can put the toughest SOB down in an instant!

I totally agree, I was blown up in Iraq and I thought I was a though SOB as well, but when anything you do hurts then we have to just understand that we need to take it easy and just relax and do the right rehab program...any back or knee injury will humble anyone really quick...

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'm sure I'll be ok with some ibuprofen that day. I don't take any pain killers right now. When I tore my ACL two years ago I tried to not take anything. Eventually had to take some stuff to get through rehab and it ended up messing up my liver. I try to take it easy with any kind of anti-inflammatory, but I'll be taking some that day for sure.

It's been a week. Worked out and I'm just sore the next day. Hitting balls tomorrow. I'm not too worried about my swing, just the stamina. At the end of the day it's more important that we get to put quality swings on these new sticks rather than trying to impress everyone with our numbers. I just want to be steady and consistent with my swing speed so that the other forum members can get a good idea of what the new drivers do.

Late to the party as usual. These forums have been up for a month and I just got around to noticing that they were there. :-)

Just want to say also excited and really looking forward to this and meeting everyone.

Unfortunately, only indoor sims (and not very good ones) in the area to keep the swing going. There is an outdoor range that stays open all winter but it's an hour and a half drive if I can avoid the heavy traffic hours. So what shows up there will as much a surprise to me as it will be to everyone else.

Late to the party as usual. These forums have been up for a month and I just got around to noticing that they were there. :-)

Just want to say also excited and really looking forward to this and meeting everyone.

Unfortunately, only indoor sims (and not very good ones) in the area to keep the swing going. There is an outdoor range that stays open all winter but it's an hour and a half drive if I can avoid the heavy traffic hours. So what shows up there will as much a surprise to me as it will be to everyone else.

Same here, I live about 45min-1 hour from the nearest indoor driving range and if you know I-95 it could be a 2 hour trip one way, so I hope that after a warm up session there I can put up some good swings...

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

Same here, I live about 45min-1 hour from the nearest indoor driving range and if you know I-95 it could be a 2 hour trip one way, so I hope that after a warm up session there I can put up some good swings...

I was stationed in Dahlgren for 2 years so Yes, I do know that stretch fairly well.

Stuart what part of NH are you in? I used to live in Penacook (concord)

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1299464-bruinspatsirish-witb-march-2016-taylormade-adams-bettinardi-tee/page__p__13143444#entry13143444"]bruinsPATSirish WITB![/url]
Callaway EPIC 10.5* Tour Issue Speeder 757 X
Callaway EPIC 3 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
Callaway EPIC 5 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
TaylorMade RSi TP Irons w/ Project X 6.5
Callaway MackDaddy FORGED 52/56/60 DG TI S200
Bettinardi BB8 DASS TriSole

I was stationed in Dahlgren for 2 years so Yes, I do know that stretch fairly well.

That's near Canterbury isn't it? Our club plays an annual event against the Canterbury Woods members.

I'm about 10 miles South on I-89 from Lebanon. NH. Or about half way between Lebanon and New London. Little town called Grantham.

I don't suppose our New Hampshire friend wants to make a little trip to Vermont to secure a little Heady Topper (or any of a bunch of other awesome stuff they brew there) for the group? :drinks:

I guy can hope, right?

Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

That's near Canterbury isn't it? Our club plays an annual event against the Canterbury Woods members.

I'm about 10 miles South on I-89 from Lebanon. NH. Or about half way between Lebanon and New London. Little town called Grantham.

Somewhat near Canterbury. I used to live right near Beaver Meadows if you know where that golf course is. Also Concord Country Club is really nice and wasn't far

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1299464-bruinspatsirish-witb-march-2016-taylormade-adams-bettinardi-tee/page__p__13143444#entry13143444"]bruinsPATSirish WITB![/url]
Callaway EPIC 10.5* Tour Issue Speeder 757 X
Callaway EPIC 3 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
Callaway EPIC 5 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
TaylorMade RSi TP Irons w/ Project X 6.5
Callaway MackDaddy FORGED 52/56/60 DG TI S200
Bettinardi BB8 DASS TriSole

Played Concord once or twice but it's been a while and not familiar w/ Beaver Meadows. When I travel to play, it tends to be down further toward the coast and into S. Maine - since that's where my brother lives.

I don't suppose our New Hampshire friend wants to make a little trip to Vermont to secure a little Heady Topper (or any of a bunch of other awesome stuff they brew there) for the group? :drinks:

I guy can hope, right?

Actually don't have to travel into VT, local stores are well stocked with all those offerings.

But we wouldn't want to insult our hosts by showing up the local offerings now would we :-) and that's even if I could get it past the TSA.

Sorry couldn't resist. I have to admit I'm anything but a conasurer of brews, fine or otherwise.

Played Concord once or twice but it's been a while and not familiar w/ Beaver Meadows. When I travel to play, it tends to be down further toward the coast and into S. Maine - since that's where my brother lives.

I guy can hope, right?

Actually don't have to travel into VT, local stores are well stocked with all those offerings.

But we wouldn't want to insult our hosts by showing up the local offerings now would we :-) and that's even if I could get it past the TSA.

Sorry couldn't resist. I have to admit I'm anything but a conasurer of brews, fine or otherwise.

So that's a maybe?

The TSA doesn't care if you fly with beer as long as it's checked. I've done it quite a few times.

Ping G425 10.5 Graphite Design Tour AD-TP 65x
Ping G425 5 and 7 woods with Aldila Rogue 80s
Ping G525 4 iron Project X LZ 6.5
Ping i210 5-PW Project X LZ 6.5
Ping Glide 3 50 DG S400

Vokey 54s and 58m with DG S400
Artisan Golf 0217