Ever played with a touring pro?

cma8516

Played with Olazabal many years ago in a pro-am. He never spoke a word to us despite our best attempts. When we got to the halfway house we ordered burgers at which point he said "is one of those for me?" to which one of our party quipped "oh, are you with us?" after which he opened up slightly but obviously didn't want to be there.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played with Andre Stolz (only the faithful PGA tour follower's will remember that name) numerous times, mostly when I was too young to appreciate what I was seeing. The most vivid memory I have of playing with him is when he was fresh off the plane from la to Sydney about 10 hours earlier. He rolled in to our local club, dropped an effortless 64 (-8) while we just watched in awe. To know that this guy was a true flash in a pan winner on the PGA tour really shows you just how tough it is for these guys.

Also played with dimi papadatos numerous times, I actually versed him once in a junior pennant match. Fair to say the match wasn't particularly close after he birdied 4 in a row around the turn

I played with a guy who played the tour in the 70s for a few years. Friend of a friend I play with a lot. Around the 13th hole I said wow I'm beating you by one shot ( he was probably 25 years older than me as well) he said "really?" And then birdied the next four holes.

Also said couples was the best golfer he played with but was a jerk and the nice guy thing is an act. He was very nice and unfortunately injured himself and had to give up golf as a career.

2017 M1 440 9.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
TM M3 3 wood - 14.25* - Tensei Pro White 80TX
Srixon u45 DI - 19* - Tensei Pro White Hybrid 100TX
Mizuno mp18 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black

Not near as exciting in terms of a name, but I played I played a round with an ex Canadian Tour player a few years ago. He had been off the tour for a number of years. First hole, a par 4, he pushes it right into a large fairway bunker. He tries to put his second onto the green, but hits the lip in front of him and the ball goes backward over his head and lands in the bunker behind him.

I'm lying in the middle of the fairway, looking at this and thinking "a plus handicap? Should have played for money!" He lines up again, stiffs it to a foot and walks off with a par.

I shot a respectable 83 that day and he shot 67. Wouldn't want to think what it would be like to play with a current PGA Tour player!

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Tensei Blue shaft

Mizuno ST180 5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Srixon ZX4 4 iron
Srixon ZX5 irons 5-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter 34"

I WANT TO TELL YOU MY STORY. I NEED 5 LIKES. YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS.

Alright close enough.

A few years ago now I was working as an intern at a club which was about to host the senior players championship in the coming weeks. Very exciting event with some big names showing up.

One of those big names was not Joe Daly. Finishing up my shift at about 2pm, towards the carts walks journeyman tour pro Joe Daley.

Joe had no status and had never won a professional event, playing qualifiers and some great golf that year he did well enough to qualify for the event. He had just played a qualifier a few hours a way and decided to come by for a practice round.

I ask Joe if I could join him for his round and he kindly allows me. Thankfully I had been playing some good golf and was not worried about slowing him up nor was a nervous for the round. After we warm up we get on the course in 2 separate carts and fly around in 2.5 hours. Jumping between holes and with a load of swing tips from Joe later we get done.

I wasn't overly impressed with much of his game except everything with wedge and putter was absolutely dialed in. Never took his time, played 1 ball for the whole round, hit maybe a couple putts on a couple greens. I gave him advice on how to play each hole and because of my comfort there probably downplayed anything challenging about the golf course.

Joe couldn't have been nicer, I could've talked his head off the whole time asking question after question but he loved the game and sharing it so much I didn't have too. Loved talking about how goo other guys on the senior tour was, Couples, o'mera, Perry. It wasn't until I reminded him that he indeed is one of those guys did he seem to remember it. Golf is hard and through the grind of practice we and those great players I'm sure sometimes forget how good they truly are at the game.

Funny enough after the round I got to the local dive bar down the street, didn't even have ac. And I run into non other than Joe Daly. He had found me there and I listened to him share more stories about early Tiger, his game, ect. Later, I think about what we had shot. I played decent, with about 73 and Joe ho hummed it around in 66. Never seeing it before. The more I thought about it, each shot was at the flag. I mean, each flag. The greens were firm and a ball may have finished 12 feet in front or past. Joe took into account only in his memory how each ball reacted on each green from its pitch mark. Brilliant guy. Never missed a detail.

Joe stuffed a shot to 1 foot from about 80 yards on a hole, I hit the ball back to him when I beat him to the green and he yells at me NO NO DONT TOUCH IT. It wasn't till a day or 2 after did I find out that is way joe whose ball infamously poped out of the cup during q school years ago. He putts everything out, sees every ball end at the bottom of the cup.

a few weeks later the tournament begins and joe plays well the first 2 rounds. it lands him a tee time that weekend with none other than the guys he spoke so highly of, fred couples. Maybe he remembered how good he was just playing his own game. But it still gives me chills, Joe won that sunday going toe to toe with couples.

He won his first event ever at my course after we had played together just weeks prior. it was unreal. joe had said that after our practice round he was sore and bruised for a few days from the offroading between holes and it reminded him to slow down during the event. who knows. but Joe won.

Long post hope yall get to read it. Thanks!

Mavrik 9* set -1 w/ Ventus Black 6tx

Mavrik SZ 15 w/ Rouge 80x tipped 1"

Miz H4 2 iron ctaper 130x

TM TP MB 06' PX 7.0 4-pw

TM Hi-Toe 52* c taper 130x

Miz T22 Raw 56* KBS 130x

Miz T22 Raw 60* KBS 130x

Odyssey Metal X Milled #1  34"

-Prov1x left dash

Alright close enough.

A few years ago now I was working as an intern at a club which was about to host the senior players championship in the coming weeks. Very exciting event with some big names showing up.

One of those big names was not Joe Daly. Finishing up my shift at about 2pm, towards the carts walks journeyman tour pro Joe Daley.

Joe had no status and had never won a professional event, playing qualifiers and some great golf that year he did well enough to qualify for the event. He had just played a qualifier a few hours a way and decided to come by for a practice round.

I ask Joe if I could join him for his round and he kindly allows me. Thankfully I had been playing some good golf and was not worried about slowing him up nor was a nervous for the round. After we warm up we get on the course in 2 separate carts and fly around in 2.5 hours. Jumping between holes and with a load of swing tips from Joe later we get done.

I wasn't overly impressed with much of his game except everything with wedge and putter was absolutely dialed in. Never took his time, played 1 ball for the whole round, hit maybe a couple putts on a couple greens. I gave him advice on how to play each hole and because of my comfort there probably downplayed anything challenging about the golf course.

Joe couldn't have been nicer, I could've talked his head off the whole time asking question after question but he loved the game and sharing it so much I didn't have too. Loved talking about how goo other guys on the senior tour was, Couples, o'mera, Perry. It wasn't until I reminded him that he indeed is one of those guys did he seem to remember it. Golf is hard and through the grind of practice we and those great players I'm sure sometimes forget how good they truly are at the game.

Funny enough after the round I got to the local dive bar down the street, didn't even have ac. And I run into non other than Joe Daly. He had found me there and I listened to him share more stories about early Tiger, his game, ect. Later, I think about what we had shot. I played decent, with about 73 and Joe ho hummed it around in 66. Never seeing it before. The more I thought about it, each shot was at the flag. I mean, each flag. The greens were firm and a ball may have finished 12 feet in front or past. Joe took into account only in his memory how each ball reacted on each green from its pitch mark. Brilliant guy. Never missed a detail.

Joe stuffed a shot to 1 foot from about 80 yards on a hole, I hit the ball back to him when I beat him to the green and he yells at me NO NO DONT TOUCH IT. It wasn't till a day or 2 after did I find out that is way joe whose ball infamously poped out of the cup during q school years ago. He putts everything out, sees every ball end at the bottom of the cup.

a few weeks later the tournament begins and joe plays well the first 2 rounds. it lands him a tee time that weekend with none other than the guys he spoke so highly of, fred couples. Maybe he remembered how good he was just playing his own game. But it still gives me chills, Joe won that sunday going toe to toe with couples.

He won his first event ever at my course after we had played together just weeks prior. it was unreal. joe had said that after our practice round he was sore and bruised for a few days from the offroading between holes and it reminded him to slow down during the event. who knows. but Joe won.

The set-up as crappy but the delivery was spot-on.

Awesome story.

The only PGA pro that I ever wanted to play with was Lee Trevino. Lee plays a lot like I do, or did. He loves to tweek every shot he stands over. He loves talking golf, golf shots, and equipment.

Lee is one of the head ambassadors at the club I go to in WV - The Greenbrier. You can take an hour lesson with him for $750!

Alright close enough.

Awesome story.

Thanks for reading.

TM TP MB 06' PX 7.0 4-pw

Miz T22 Raw 56* KBS 130x

Miz T22 Raw 60* KBS 130x

-Prov1x left dash

Alright close enough.

Awesome story.

Thanks for reading.

I got to play there earlier this summer, FC may be one of my all time favorite courses...only bummer is most Raynor courses are private.

I've played 9 holes with Dustin Johnson, his brother, and another guy from Myrtle beach. Been a huge fan and proponent of his ever since.

Austin is a surprisingly good golfer

Any cool or interesting DJ stories from the round? Could be special shots or how he is as a person

Besides that the guy hits it as far and accurate as anyone I've ever seen - he's incredibly pinpoint accurate with irons. Even long irons he can flight up/down/left/right and still drop them on the green like a PW.

And he's really tall and really lean.

It sounds weird, but he almost doesn't make any sound when he's moving. He's super graceful and athletic and almost on the prowl when he walks lol.

Yeah that kinda sounded weird.

No weirder than Jim Nantz every two minutes saying Dustin "walks like a gunslinger" ?!?!?! :russian_roulette:

jim%2Bnantz%2Bpeyton%2Bmanning.jpg

I've played 9 holes with Dustin Johnson, his brother, and another guy from Myrtle beach. Been a huge fan and proponent of his ever since.

Any cool or interesting DJ stories from the round? Could be special shots or how he is as a person

Besides that the guy hits it as far and accurate as anyone I've ever seen - he's incredibly pinpoint accurate with irons. Even long irons he can flight up/down/left/right and still drop them on the green like a PW.

It sounds weird, but he almost doesn't make any sound when he's moving. He's super graceful and athletic and almost on the prowl when he walks lol.

No weirder than Jim Nantz every two minutes saying Dustin "walks like a gunslinger" ?!?!?! :russian_roulette:

He said he does because DJ struts around like a gangbanger patrolling his block. Jim Nantz is not a disgrace, he is a talented broadcaster whose job is to make such descriptive observations. If you want to talk s***, talk it about Joe Buck. But come on man, Nantz? Nantz is a pro's pro.

As for the strutting, I think its a little silly personally. DJ and Woodland strut around like a couple of peacocks. Personally, I also don't get the amount of bromance on this site for Dustin Johnson. You guys all hang off his nutsack around here like suckling pigs

Two of the most physically imposing golfers on tour, they can strut around like peacocks if they want to don't ya think?

Stenson is bigger then both of em, he doesn't strut around. Neither does Els, and he's massive. They can all walk around however they please, its not my place to say otherwise. But I can defend a hall of fame announcer for probably finding it just as foolish looking as I do when I watch it.

The only PGA pro that I ever wanted to play with was Lee Trevino. Lee plays a lot like I do, or did. He loves to tweek every shot he stands over. He loves talking golf, golf shots, and equipment.

Lee is one of the head ambassadors at the club I go to in WV - The Greenbrier. You can take an hour lesson with him for $750!

This isn't my story but a story of a friends. He was a young PGA pro working at Oakmont CC. His boss asks him if he can be there the following morning at 5 am, to open up shop and give range balls, only telling him "someone will be here please be here at 5 to open up." So he goes thinking, "yeah right whatever no one will be there in the dark" but he goes in at 5 anyways and lo and behold Lee Trevino is sitting on his bag outside the pro shop, saying while laughing "you're late!" They exchange quick pleasantries, and Lee and his caddy grab the biggest buckets they can carry to the practice area and Ernie never sees them again till about 930 ish. Lee comes up to him says thank you tips him a hundred, and slides him an extra hundred saying "don't tell anyone I was here" Ernie says fine, thinking He will never see him till the tournament. Lee shows up to the first tee around 2ish to play a practice round with a member and couple pros. They exchange hellos and tee off, right before Lee takes the club back he suggest a game. At first the three balk, but after some cajoling from Lee, according to Ernie he said "man my back is killing me, I just drove all night haven't hit a warm up ball or nothing, still feeling a hangover etc..." the three agree to terms with Lee and he promptly striped it down the middle and cleaned them out. He tipped Ernie an additional hundred after the round. I think Ernie said he finished 7th that week?

Alright close enough.

Awesome story.

Thanks for reading.

I got to play there earlier this summer, FC may be one of my all time favorite courses...only bummer is most Raynor courses are private.

special place. wish they were easier to get on.

TM TP MB 06' PX 7.0 4-pw

Miz T22 Raw 56* KBS 130x

Miz T22 Raw 60* KBS 130x

-Prov1x left dash

Probably the best player I've been fortunate enough to play golf with is Mark Anderson, Web.com/PGA Tour pro from SC. I was paired with him in a U.S. Open local qualifier in 2013. He shot the easiest-looking 65 and was co-medalist; I'm pretty sure he hit every green in regulation, with a three-putt from 15 feet and another missed five-footer keeping him from challenging the course record. I just tried to kind of follow him around all day and ended up shooting 71; think I would've needed 70 to be in a playoff for one of the alternate spots.

The next week, he won the Web.com tournament up around Greenville, shooting something like -28. Pretty darned impressive.

I've also played a couple rounds with John Maginnes, who's a great guy. And back in junior golf, I played at least parts of practice rounds with a few guys whose names are known now: Morten Madsen, Ben An, Keith Mitchell. I was never paired with them, but I played a handful of the same junior events as Jon Curran and Keegan Bradley. Lost on the 17th hole in a match play event to Cameron Wilson, who won the NCAA individual title a few years ago.

None of the guys I've played in tournaments with whom I'd consider jerks have made it big in the professional game, which is good.

Senior Writer, GolfPass

PING G425 LST - KBS TD 60g Cat 4
Srixon Z F65 15 & 19
TM V-Steel 21
PXG 0311 ST (GEN 4) 4-W - Nippon Modus3 105X
Titleist Vokey SM8 52 & 58 (raw)
Evnroll ER5 (370g)

I played a round with Harold Varner III when he was still in college. He shot 67 that day with 7 bogies!! He didn't even have his best stuff that day. Tough course of slope 72.3 (7145 yards) I knew that kid was going to be special on tour one day.

No worries....some stories just get better every year! Like none of you ever exaggerated a little ;-)

I played a round with Matt Hansen. Does that count? haha

God Bless

Jer

Is Matt the kid that shot a 59 at Stevinson Ranch? If so, that's some golf. Also, did I see he was at Q-School again this year?

Speaking of Stevenson Ranch; George Kelley (the owner/operator) was/is a GREAT player and person. We were in the same locker room at Olympic and we did a few road trips and did a lot of charity work together. He and Greg Norman were big pals from their days on the Australasian Tour in the Seventies and I think that Norman actually caddied for him in the Open Championship one year. He was always getting phone calls from Norman, like all the time, so I guess they really were pretty tight. The last time I played with George was at Cypress Point and we were having a great day when it started raining pretty hard and our caddies ditched us on the fifteenth hole. I'm serious...can you believe that? I'll say it again, our caddies at Cypress Point dropped our bags at the sixteenth tee and bid us adieu. George wasn't too broken up, having grown up in the home to the left of the 1st green at Pebble, and going to high school at Robt. Louis Stevenson.....but I didn't, and I wanted to finish! The story on him is the same one repeated over and over. Even on a bad day, with a hangover, hitting it all over the place, and when it was time to add up the scores.....70, what!? How did that happen? Tour sauce....

I played a round with Harold Varner III when he was still in college. He shot 67 that day with 7 bogies!! He didn't even have his best stuff that day. Tough course of slope 72.3 (7145 yards) I knew that kid was going to be special on tour one day.

No worries....some stories just get better every year! Like none of you ever exaggerated a little ;-)

No way, I'm sure he went 13 under on the other 11 holes

2017 M1 440 9.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
TM M3 3 wood - 14.25* - Tensei Pro White 80TX
Srixon u45 DI - 19* - Tensei Pro White Hybrid 100TX
Mizuno mp18 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black

He said he does because DJ struts around like a gangbanger patrolling his block. Jim Nantz is not a disgrace, he is a talented broadcaster whose job is to make such descriptive observations. If you want to talk s***, talk it about Joe Buck. But come on man, Nantz? Nantz is a pro's pro.

As for the strutting, I think its a little silly personally. DJ and Woodland strut around like a couple of peacocks. Personally, I also don't get the amount of bromance on this site for Dustin Johnson. You guys all hang off his nutsack around here like suckling pigs

Bromance???

Nutsack???

Suckling pigs???

There are quite a few guys on the board who don't care for Johnson as a person however most of us keep out mouthes shut because to drop into a DJ thread or respond to a DJ post with negative personal comments benefits no one and just derails an otherwise nice thread.

Though I don't care for him myself, he is arguably the most physically/athletically gifted Player on Tour and I will say that I was glad that he got the monkey off of his back in the Burgh last year.

Nutsack???

Suckling pigs???

?????

Thanks because I'm visualizing some WRXer's around DJ on the beach...........

Ah forget it, lmao

Have a great week My Friend?

My Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Alright close enough.

Very Nicely Played?

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friend

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

In my haste to defend Nantz I may have used some descriptive phrases designed more for shock then accuracy. I have no issue with DJ. He's a real dude with a real past and a real talent for playing golf. I can respect him on every level, and i can especially respect him as someone who isn't perfect but has turned their life around.

It must have been the shock of seeing a broadcasting insult meme with Phil Simms in it that didn't call into question the broadcasting short comings of PHIL F*cking Simms... And that's coming from a kid who grew up watching the super bowl Giants with a poster of Phil Simms on his bedroom wall.

My attempts to impersonate Dr Thompson on both a conscious and subconscious level may have also been a culprit.

Anyhow, All the best Richard. I've certainly spent enough time lurking on this forum to respect anything you type up, so if I stepped out of line, my mistake & my apologies.

Best,

Matt

Alright close enough.

Very Nicely Played

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friend

RP

Thanks for reading

TM TP MB 06' PX 7.0 4-pw

Miz T22 Raw 56* KBS 130x

Miz T22 Raw 60* KBS 130x

-Prov1x left dash

• 3 weeks later...

In my haste to defend Nantz I may have used some descriptive phrases designed more for shock then accuracy. I have no issue with DJ. He's a real dude with a real past and a real talent for playing golf. I can respect him on every level, and i can especially respect him as someone who isn't perfect but has turned their life around.

It must have been the shock of seeing a broadcasting insult meme with Phil Simms in it that didn't call into question the broadcasting short comings of PHIL F*cking Simms... And that's coming from a kid who grew up watching the super bowl Giants with a poster of Phil Simms on his bedroom wall.

My attempts to impersonate Dr Thompson on both a conscious and subconscious level may have also been a culprit.

Anyhow, All the best Richard. I've certainly spent enough time lurking on this forum to respect anything you type up, so if I stepped out of line, my mistake & my apologies.

Best,

Matt

And it was a darned good impersonation. Dr. Thompson (rest his soul) was a regular in our Wednesday night card games back in the early nineties and that's exactly something he'd have said. Those were the days when he was managing the Mitchell Brothers' Porn World in SF, doing a story for the Examiner on the experience (which I don't think he ever finished). He played golf...sort of. He'd sit on the back porch of his home in Aspen, which faced the fairway between the tee and the landing zone, and shoot at the tee shots that were flying overhead with his shotgun. That's what he called golf. You never knew what was true and what was BS with him, but that was his story. He was hauled in for it several times.

This isn't my story but a story of a friends. He was a young PGA pro working at Oakmont CC. His boss asks him if he can be there the following morning at 5 am, to open up shop and give range balls, only telling him "someone will be here please be here at 5 to open up." So he goes thinking, "yeah right whatever no one will be there in the dark" but he goes in at 5 anyways and lo and behold Lee Trevino is sitting on his bag outside the pro shop, saying while laughing "you're late!" They exchange quick pleasantries, and Lee and his caddy grab the biggest buckets they can carry to the practice area and Ernie never sees them again till about 930 ish. Lee comes up to him says thank you tips him a hundred, and slides him an extra hundred saying "don't tell anyone I was here" Ernie says fine, thinking He will never see him till the tournament. Lee shows up to the first tee around 2ish to play a practice round with a member and couple pros. They exchange hellos and tee off, right before Lee takes the club back he suggest a game. At first the three balk, but after some cajoling from Lee, according to Ernie he said "man my back is killing me, I just drove all night haven't hit a warm up ball or nothing, still feeling a hangover etc..." the three agree to terms with Lee and he promptly striped it down the middle and cleaned them out. He tipped Ernie an additional hundred after the round. I think Ernie said he finished 7th that week?

was this like in the late 1960's ??

Best,

Matt

And it was a darned good impersonation. Dr. Thompson (rest his soul) was a regular in our Wednesday night card games back in the early nineties and that's exactly something he'd have said. Those were the days when he was managing the Mitchell Brothers' Porn World in SF, doing a story for the Examiner on the experience (which I don't think he ever finished). He played golf...sort of. He'd sit on the back porch of his home in Aspen, which faced the fairway between the tee and the landing zone, and shoot at the tee shots that were flying overhead with his shotgun. That's what he called golf. You never knew what was true and what was BS with him, but that was his story. He was hauled in for it several times.

I've read everything Hunter's ever written probably 3 times over at this point in my life. To me he is a myth; a larger then life legend of bizarrely accurate social commentary laced in razor sharp wit. Its amazing to so quickly connect to someone that got to shoot the s*** with him on a weekly basis. He must have been good for a few laughs at those card games :). Please feel free to share any particular stories if you feel so inclined. And many thanks for the kind words. I've tried a few different times to make a career out of writing, but I found it's every bit as hard as Hunter's life story made it out to be. And on top of that, whenever I write, I find I just end up copying his style entirely - its almost impossible not to. As for bullxxxx and truth, I think he had a unique talent for weaving them together in a manner that made him wildly entertaining while never being too far away from realistic and accurate.

In 1987 at PGA West, I won a contest and took a week's worth of lessons with Hank Haney and played a round with him. He could nail it. He liked my brand-new Ping Eye 2 irons. He said I had a 12-handicap chipping game, which was great, since I was about a 21 handicap when I saw him.

How it happened:

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/thanks-to-hank

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

WIMB
PING G400 Driver 10.5*

TaylorMade Burner 3-wood and 5-wood REAX reg graphite

Mizuno MX-23 forged 5-PW, Mizuno forged SW, GW, LW

Putter:  Odyssey White Hot Rossie 36" --  Ball: TP5 X

It's amazing how many terrifically talented players are out there that yu may have never heard of, but can absolutely go lights out.

Played for a couple seasons in high school with a guy named Tom Hoge, terrific player won every HS event he played in from 7th grade to graduation. Then distinguished himself at TCU, he's usually bouncing between PGA and Web.com.

I used to play regular money games with Nick Lindheim. This guy is flat out the best player I have ever seen and I urge you to watch him if you can. (Not just cause he's a friend, but he stands out in my opinion) We played once and on 17 we both hit it about 15 feet, I reminded him that I was beating him by one. He backs off, asks if I wanna put 20 on the putt. I'd played with him enough to say no, he buries it then birdies 18 to shoot 65 to my 66. Unbelievably talented player, and W's are coming on the game tour.

Also have played a few rounds with National Club Pro Chanpions Rich Berbarian and Rod Perry. Damn those guys are sticks!!! Rod's course (Crane Creek?) is the most devilish par 68 you will ever play!

FWIW all four of those guys are true gentlemen and extremely respectful of the game!