Personal Launch Monitors

BennyDTD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skytrak is great. I have had mine since September and comparing the values against Flightscope and GC2. All are extremely close. The GC2 has a better response time vs. 1-2 seconds with Skytrak, but beside that they are very similar. I don't think the lag justifies the 3X+ price increase. Actually, I have had far more misreads with GC2 than my Skytrak which is virtually never.

For practice (range and ball info) it is great and ready to go. The only criticism is with the poor simulator roll-out with 3rd party options (PG, TGC, e6).

As for a tool to improve my ball striking and decrease my handicap index (went from 12 to 8 in less than a month)...this is the best investment I have ever made and with near immediate results.

I will provide a different perspective on SkyTrak. I bought mine for use at the driving range and practice range, so I had no interest in simulator duty. I returned it after 3 weeks for the following reasons.

The way the subscription features are protected is currently very flakey, you need to have previously sucessfuffy logged in to SkyGolf 360 on your device having SkyTrak in what they call network mode. When you connect to the device it should remember your subscription allowing access to the subscription features. 75 % of the times I used SkyTrack this liciencing failed, preventing me from saving any data.

On the few occasions I returned with data on the iPad,,I was surprised to find I needed to turn on the SkyTrak device to authenticate my subscription before I could view any data.

The features the lie behind the £80 per year are very poor IMO and not worth the money. The 3 skills challenges, target, nearest the pin and long drive cannot be programmed or stored for repeated use. Each challenge allows a choice of 3 or 6 shots and the objective needs to be set every time a new distance is required. My version of the app only had buttons, not neumerical entry, which made entering a target value extremely clumsy. I actually never missed a long drive fairway in the most difficult fairway width setting, you only have easy, intermediate, hard as options for fairway width.

One final issue, the manual states that SkyTrak is intended for use of a mat, I had intended to use it for shots of grass at the golf course practice range but it sits very close to the line of fire, debris from an iron shot is likely to cause issues with the images. It is also in the line of fire from a miss hit.

I had high hopes for this product, it is at the right price point, provides launch angle and spin but I simply had such a bad time with it I returned it under the 30 day guarantee.

It still has merit when I did get numbers they were reliable but the practice features that live behind the subscription need to be both drastically improved and made totally free.

I've got a TrackMan that I use in my house but I also got an ES14 through a business deal. I thought the ES14 would be nice to bring to the range rather than busting the $20K TrackMan out all the time. I compared them side by side a couple times and the ES14 guesses and calculates on almost all the variables outside of ballspeed. The launch angle and spin numbers are kind of close at times and comical the rest of the time.

I wouldn't pay for an ES14 because it's really just a pricey ball speed radar.

If you're looking to stay around $500 do like everyone else said and get a Vector or something that is older but actually measures something.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the new ES models at Demo Day yesterday. They are still lacking in their tracking ability vs radar units but seem to be getting a little better. Foresight would always be my second choice if radar wasn't the option.

ES is a long way off. After multiple convos with a few reps it is obvious they think they are way beyond where they currently are. If you want something for practice get the ST. If you want something for practice and sim NOW go with gc2.

To anyone thinking of buying one, setup your space first before shelling out money on the units. You may have other hurdles to jump over first.

I am psyched my LM will be here inside 2 weeks.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1580770-recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3m4-driver-fitting/"][size=2]M3 Taylormade Experience[/size][/url]

I saw the new ES models at Demo Day yesterday. They are still lacking in their tracking ability vs radar units but seem to be getting a little better. Foresight would always be my second choice if radar wasn't the option.
ES is a long way off. After multiple convos with a few reps it is obvious they think they are way beyond where they currently are. If you want something for practice get the ST. If you want something for practice and sim NOW go with gc2. To anyone thinking of buying one, setup your space first before shelling out money on the units. You may have other hurdles to jump over first. I am psyched my LM will be here inside 2 weeks.

Nice what did you get? Pick up a GC2? I'm not sure who Luv2golf will be picking on now.

G425 Max 9*o w/ RIP Beta
TEE CBX19 16.5*
Sub70 699U 19.5*
P770 5-P
Exo #7

ES is a long way off. After multiple convos with a few reps it is obvious they think they are way beyond where they currently are. If you want something for practice get the ST. If you want something for practice and sim NOW go with gc2. To anyone thinking of buying one, setup your space first before shelling out money on the units. You may have other hurdles to jump over first. I am psyched my LM will be here inside 2 weeks.

Nice what did you get? Pick up a GC2? I'm not sure who Luv2golf will be picking on now.

Yeah I bought a GC2. ES just made my BS meter go off too much when they tried to compare it to a track man.

That l2g guy is funny. I actually looked forward to the banter. He reminds me of Leslie Chow in the hangover when he jumps out of the trunk and starts swinging at everybody.

"He's so angry!"

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1580770-recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3m4-driver-fitting/"][size=2]M3 Taylormade Experience[/size][/url]

My buddy bought a SkyTrak for his office. We were just using it and we got some odd results. I've got a TrackMan so we are going to do some side by side but my numbers were strange. On TrackMan and outdoors I usually carry my 7 iron 170 and I have pretty consistent gaps between all my irons.

On the SkyTrak I was carrying my 7 iron 168 so that was accurate, however, I couldn't carry my 9 iron 130 to save my life. I really went after it a couple times and I peaked at 129 with most of my normal swings coming in at 125 so roughly 15 yards short of what my TrackMan would read and when I find on the course. When I went up two clubs to 5 iron I was typically carrying it a hair over 200 which is just short of 10 yards further than I'm used to seeing. Odd results, 7 iron accurate, 9 iron short of normal, and 5 iron long of normal.

The other thing was the sidespin but we must have had something off in the setup. I'm better than scratch and I have a pretty good idea of where the ball is going. I was averaging something like 30 yards left of center. As I said we must have not had it set up properly because every shot I hit was basically OB left.

I'm not sure when I'm going to have a chance to get over there with my TrackMan but I will post our findings when I do. I'm a little skeptical of SkyTrak at this point...

My buddy bought a SkyTrak for his office. We were just using it and we got some odd results. I've got a TrackMan so we are going to do some side by side but my numbers were strange. On TrackMan and outdoors I usually carry my 7 iron 170 and I have pretty consistent gaps between all my irons.

On the SkyTrak I was carrying my 7 iron 168 so that was accurate, however, I couldn't carry my 9 iron 130 to save my life. I really went after it a couple times and I peaked at 129 with most of my normal swings coming in at 125 so roughly 15 yards short of what my TrackMan would read and when I find on the course. When I went up two clubs to 5 iron I was typically carrying it a hair over 200 which is just short of 10 yards further than I'm used to seeing. Odd results, 7 iron accurate, 9 iron short of normal, and 5 iron long of normal.

The other thing was the sidespin but we must have had something off in the setup. I'm better than scratch and I have a pretty good idea of where the ball is going. I was averaging something like 30 yards left of center. As I said we must have not had it set up properly because every shot I hit was basically OB left.

I'm not sure when I'm going to have a chance to get over there with my TrackMan but I will post our findings when I do. I'm a little skeptical of SkyTrak at this point...

I read about problems with drivers and high wedges but not irons. Maybe it was not aligned square.

From what I see based on other skytrak users, when they put their Skytrak up against GC2 or doppler, the measurements are very very similar.

Also you need to know that, even though people feel like they aren't, most everyone, at first, does not make their normal move indoors. Even if you have plenty of room to not hit anything...I'm constantly having people over saying my GC2 reads short, which is not the case. They're not swinging like they do when they're outside.

I've been playing indoors for over 6 years and even still, at the start of every "sim" season, I find myself short. Mentally it is tough to get over, even if you feel like you're crushing it. Just FYI.

From what I see based on other skytrak users, when they put their Skytrak up against GC2 or doppler, the measurements are very very similar.

Also you need to know that, even though people feel like they aren't, most everyone, at first, does not make their normal move indoors. Even if you have plenty of room to not hit anything...I'm constantly having people over saying my GC2 reads short, which is not the case. They're not swinging like they do when they're outside.

I've been playing indoors for over 6 years and even still, at the start of every "sim" season, I find myself short. Mentally it is tough to get over, even if you feel like you're crushing it. Just FYI.

I hit a lot of balls on my TrackMan indoors when I'm up North and I usually don't go more than 2 weeks at a time without playing somewhere down south so I'm well aware of the numbers I should be seeing.

Forgetting that I hit a lot of balls indoors I would buy into what you're saying but it still doesn't make sense that the 9 iron was reading short, 7 iron was reading normal, and 5 iron was reading long. We spent a couple hours working with it and we changed back and forth between clubs so it wasn't anything about my swing.

It'll be interesting to see TrackMan and SkyTrak side-by-side and we'll make sure everything is set up properly.

I hit a lot of balls on my TrackMan indoors when I'm up North and I usually don't go more than 2 weeks at a time without playing somewhere down south so I'm well aware of the numbers I should be seeing.

Forgetting that I hit a lot of balls indoors I would buy into what you're saying but it still doesn't make sense that the 9 iron was reading short, 7 iron was reading normal, and 5 iron was reading long. We spent a couple hours working with it and we changed back and forth between clubs so it wasn't anything about my swing.

It'll be interesting to see TrackMan and SkyTrak side-by-side and we'll make sure everything is set up properly.

That will be very interesting indeed. I'll definitely look forward to the results. FWIW, I've been really happy overall with my ST and haven't seen anything as funky as you describe (but I do think that I've been over-diligent on the set up).

That will be very interesting indeed. I'll definitely look forward to the results. FWIW, I've been really happy overall with my ST and haven't seen anything as funky as you describe (but I do think that I've been over-diligent on the set up).

Other than the numbers it was OK. The app leaves a lot to be desired but if you're just looking to see the ball fly and gather some data it's fine. I thought the ball position laser would bother me but it really didn't.

Just my opinion but I've tested the ES and was not impressed. Even for less than $500, it's not worth the hassle of getting incorrect data. I spent a few range sessions hitting various shots to see what numbers it would give me and they were completely inaccurate at least 50% of the time. Of course budget is relative to everyone but I got the Flightscope Xi+ and it's been fantastic. Love that it tracks the entire ball flight outside. $0.02

Ping G400 Max Tour 65s
Titleist 917F2 15* EvenFlow 6.0
Titleist 917F2 18* Diamana Blue S
Titleist 818 H1 4H, Titleist 913 5H
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW with PX 6.0
Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 56*, 60*
Scotty Phantom X5.5

Could be a ball flight algorithm thing. I guess I'm getting at whether the data measured is correct. The ball flight algorithm, if off, is an "easy" change, a software update.

Could be a ball flight algorithm thing. I guess I'm getting at whether the data measured is correct. The ball flight algorithm, if off, is an "easy" change, a software update.

I met my buddy at the range during lunch and he brought his SkyTrak out. I was hitting full PW to a target that was 138 yards out according to my GXi4s Leupold. After I warmed up I hit 10 Pro V1Xs that I pulled out of my shag bag at the target. I was hitting off a mat and we used the alignment lasers to line up the unit. All of my shots landed on the green with 8 of the 10 within approximately 25 feet and 5 of them within approximately 10 feet.

As far as distance was concerned it was consistently bad. All 10 shots registered right around 125 yards. There was very little wind and we set the altitude on the unit properly according to the GPS in my car.

There was no rhyme or reason to the direction readings. The best reading I had was 7 yards right of center. 3 of the 10 measured right of center and the rest came up as missed to the left. The worst reading was 41 yards left of center and that was one of the best shots I hit in terms of the real results, it ended up within 10 feet of the flag.

I hit a few drivers with range balls and got outrageous numbers like 70 yards left and 50 yards right when in reality I was hitting shots that would have been in the fairway.

He's going to send it back for a refund. The app is really buggy and the connection is also pretty annoying. In network mode you're lucky to get a few shots in before you have to go through the connection procedures.

I think $2K is too much for this technology and these results. If it were under $1K it would be a cool toy but the quality just isn't there for the price they're selling for.

I met my buddy at the range during lunch and he brought his SkyTrak out. I was hitting full PW to a target that was 138 yards out according to my GXi4s Leupold. After I warmed up I hit 10 Pro V1Xs that I pulled out of my shag bag at the target. I was hitting off a mat and we used the alignment lasers to line up the unit. All of my shots landed on the green with 8 of the 10 within approximately 25 feet and 5 of them within approximately 10 feet.

As far as distance was concerned it was consistently bad. All 10 shots registered right around 125 yards. There was very little wind and we set the altitude on the unit properly according to the GPS in my car.

There was no rhyme or reason to the direction readings. The best reading I had was 7 yards right of center. 3 of the 10 measured right of center and the rest came up as missed to the left. The worst reading was 41 yards left of center and that was one of the best shots I hit in terms of the real results, it ended up within 10 feet of the flag.

I hit a few drivers with range balls and got outrageous numbers like 70 yards left and 50 yards right when in reality I was hitting shots that would have been in the fairway.

He's going to send it back for a refund. The app is really buggy and the connection is also pretty annoying. In network mode you're lucky to get a few shots in before you have to go through the connection procedures.

I think $2K is too much for this technology and these results. If it were under $1K it would be a cool toy but the quality just isn't there for the price they're selling for.

This is odd. I took my ST to the range right after I bought it and shot a flag at 140yds. I was hitting my 9iron and it was registering within 2 yards carry on every close shot. All my left misses showed left and vice versa on the ST vs real life. I was overly impressed.

My ST is the best thing I have ever done for my golf game.....period. IMO....your buddy has a bad unit or the alignment was way off. Also when at the range it should connect in direct mode and not network. Mine has no issues and switches automatically.

Yeah, how are you judging distance when on the range? With your eyes from over 350' away?

You ever hit a shot that looked like it was tight against the pin only to walk up and see that you're actually 25' short or 15' long.

I have a hard time believing people can actually tell how far they hit their balls on the range when there is no follow up (ie walk up to the green on the course, or have someone out in the range tell you how short/long of the flag)...it's just not something that I see anyone doing with any accuracy, yet everyone at the range is saying "Oh man I flew that 150 yard marker by 25 yards!" How the hell do you know that?

Yeah, how are you judging distance when on the range? With your eyes from over 350' away?

You ever hit a shot that looked like it was tight against the pin only to walk up and see that you're actually 25' short or 15' long.

I have a hard time believing people can actually tell how far they hit their balls on the range when there is no follow up (ie walk up to the green on the course, or have someone out in the range tell you how short/long of the flag)...it's just not something that I see anyone doing with any accuracy, yet everyone at the range is saying "Oh man I flew that 150 yard marker by 25 yards!" How the hell do you know that?

If you read my post you'll see that I used Pro V1x's and used a Leupold range finder to measure the distance.

The distance wasn't the concerning part because it was at least consistent. The part that stuck out to me was watching a ball end up on the green but register 41 yards left of target on the ST.

I requested a demo SkyTrak unit to test and review and followed a lot of the conversation on the product back when it launched and went through some growing pains. Below are the main points I took away:

• Appearance/Portability
    • Looks great, light and super portable

[*]Setup

• If you purchase a leveling base for it/make your own, setup is a breeze. Without them, it is still easy once you have done it a few times. The biggest problem here is not knowing you have it setup incorrectly. I used a level app on my phone to be sure it was each time I used it.

[*]User Interface/Ease of Use

• I want to be nice here, but it's bad. I've heard they have made some good strides, but when I had it I ended up taking screen shots of all the results when I was done because I would either lose them forever or just not be able to access things. Actually getting it started and reading shots is pretty painless though. This is an area I was not happy about but willing to forgive while in its infancy.

[*]Readings/Results

• Outside of the oddball spin reading or no read, I was very impressed. When comparing it to Trackman, it was giving results within a couple yards.
    • Spin numbers, launch, etc. were all further off from Trackman, butttttttt they were consistent (outside of the occasional misread as I stated above). Given this consistency, I would still use this for personal use, range practice, and even teaching. It is not, at that point at least, a fitting tool as I was hoping. I knew this would be a big ask, but I can dream. As algorithms improve I see it allowing you to fit yourself and friends/family (people who don't mind the process taking a little longer to gather a larger sample size).

Ultimately it is an excellent little unit with a lot of potential. I think it is priced fairly (ignoring the subscription which I find ridiculous honestly) but given it's current capabilities would rather see it at $1-1.5k where I would justify purchasing one.

Edit: I also enjoyed hitting inside/outside on mats and grass. It handled all situations really well. It can also be used in bright light or total dark (tough to hit the ball I imagine, but neat to say I guess).

If you read my post you'll see that I used Pro V1x's and used a Leupold range finder to measure the distance.

The distance wasn't the concerning part because it was at least consistent. The part that stuck out to me was watching a ball end up on the green but register 41 yards left of target on the ST.

Not to nitpick, but how old were your ProV1x balls? Over on golfsimulatorforumn, there are plenty of reports of people using older balls with bad results. Any camera based system needs to "see" balls with no scuffs, new-ish dimples, etc... to get the backspin and sidespin measurements correct.

I also put a sharpie stripe on my balls and set them up facing the camera to help as well (no need to line up the stripe in any way, just having anything like that seems to help)

From what I see based on other skytrak users, when they put their Skytrak up against GC2 or doppler, the measurements are very very similar. Also you need to know that, even though people feel like they aren't, most everyone, at first, does not make their normal move indoors. Even if you have plenty of room to not hit anything...I'm constantly having people over saying my GC2 reads short, which is not the case. They're not swinging like they do when they're outside. I've been playing indoors for over 6 years and even still, at the start of every "sim" season, I find myself short. Mentally it is tough to get over, even if you feel like you're crushing it. Just FYI.
I hit a lot of balls on my TrackMan indoors when I'm up North and I usually don't go more than 2 weeks at a time without playing somewhere down south so I'm well aware of the numbers I should be seeing. Forgetting that I hit a lot of balls indoors I would buy into what you're saying but it still doesn't make sense that the 9 iron was reading short, 7 iron was reading normal, and 5 iron was reading long. We spent a couple hours working with it and we changed back and forth between clubs so it wasn't anything about my swing. It'll be interesting to see TrackMan and SkyTrak side-by-side and we'll make sure everything is set up properly.
I met my buddy at the range during lunch and he brought his SkyTrak out. I was hitting full PW to a target that was 138 yards out according to my GXi4s Leupold. After I warmed up I hit 10 Pro V1Xs that I pulled out of my shag bag at the target. I was hitting off a mat and we used the alignment lasers to line up the unit. All of my shots landed on the green with 8 of the 10 within approximately 25 feet and 5 of them within approximately 10 feet. As far as distance was concerned it was consistently bad. All 10 shots registered right around 125 yards. There was very little wind and we set the altitude on the unit properly according to the GPS in my car. There was no rhyme or reason to the direction readings. The best reading I had was 7 yards right of center. 3 of the 10 measured right of center and the rest came up as missed to the left. The worst reading was 41 yards left of center and that was one of the best shots I hit in terms of the real results, it ended up within 10 feet of the flag. I hit a few drivers with range balls and got outrageous numbers like 70 yards left and 50 yards right when in reality I was hitting shots that would have been in the fairway. He's going to send it back for a refund. The app is really buggy and the connection is also pretty annoying. In network mode you're lucky to get a few shots in before you have to go through the connection procedures. I think $2K is too much for this technology and these results. If it were under $1K it would be a cool toy but the quality just isn't there for the price they're selling for.

There is alignment issues there somehow...I know you can say that your buddy lined it up and it's stable but something isn't right in the setup. Or it isn't a stable golf matt is moving when you swing. Also, for the camera the balls need to be good balls. Driving range balls suck for SkyTrak, like said above. perfect.

Cobra LTD Pro Matrix Ozik 75M4 Black Tie Xflex
TaylorMade TP R15 3W Fuji Speeder TS 8.3 Xflex
TaylorMade TP R15 20* Fuji Speeder 869 TS Xflex
Mizuno JPX-900 Tour 4-PW KBS CTaper Xflex
Mizuno T7 50,54,58 KBS CTaper Xflex
OdysseyWorks 38" 2 Ball Fang

From what I see based on other skytrak users, when they put their Skytrak up against GC2 or doppler, the measurements are very very similar. Also you need to know that, even though people feel like they aren't, most everyone, at first, does not make their normal move indoors. Even if you have plenty of room to not hit anything...I'm constantly having people over saying my GC2 reads short, which is not the case. They're not swinging like they do when they're outside. I've been playing indoors for over 6 years and even still, at the start of every "sim" season, I find myself short. Mentally it is tough to get over, even if you feel like you're crushing it. Just FYI.
I hit a lot of balls on my TrackMan indoors when I'm up North and I usually don't go more than 2 weeks at a time without playing somewhere down south so I'm well aware of the numbers I should be seeing. Forgetting that I hit a lot of balls indoors I would buy into what you're saying but it still doesn't make sense that the 9 iron was reading short, 7 iron was reading normal, and 5 iron was reading long. We spent a couple hours working with it and we changed back and forth between clubs so it wasn't anything about my swing. It'll be interesting to see TrackMan and SkyTrak side-by-side and we'll make sure everything is set up properly.
I met my buddy at the range during lunch and he brought his SkyTrak out. I was hitting full PW to a target that was 138 yards out according to my GXi4s Leupold. After I warmed up I hit 10 Pro V1Xs that I pulled out of my shag bag at the target. I was hitting off a mat and we used the alignment lasers to line up the unit. All of my shots landed on the green with 8 of the 10 within approximately 25 feet and 5 of them within approximately 10 feet. As far as distance was concerned it was consistently bad. All 10 shots registered right around 125 yards. There was very little wind and we set the altitude on the unit properly according to the GPS in my car. There was no rhyme or reason to the direction readings. The best reading I had was 7 yards right of center. 3 of the 10 measured right of center and the rest came up as missed to the left. The worst reading was 41 yards left of center and that was one of the best shots I hit in terms of the real results, it ended up within 10 feet of the flag. I hit a few drivers with range balls and got outrageous numbers like 70 yards left and 50 yards right when in reality I was hitting shots that would have been in the fairway. He's going to send it back for a refund. The app is really buggy and the connection is also pretty annoying. In network mode you're lucky to get a few shots in before you have to go through the connection procedures. I think $2K is too much for this technology and these results. If it were under $1K it would be a cool toy but the quality just isn't there for the price they're selling for.

There is alignment issues there somehow...I know you can say that your buddy lined it up and it's stable but something isn't right in the setup. Or it isn't a stable golf matt is moving when you swing. Also, for the camera the balls need to be good balls. Driving range balls suck for SkyTrak, like said above. I'm pretty meticulous in my setup and balls I use, and mine is perfect.

We both lined it up with the alignment lasers on. It was a heavy mat on a concrete slab and I used an alignment stick with the lasers on for alignment. I'm sure it was a defective unit somehow but he sent it back. The true testing we did was with 2015 model Pro V1Xs.

I talked to him about it yesterday and he said they gave him a really hard time about sending it back. Skygolf told him that they are not meant to be used outside on the range and sunlight was probably a factor. We tested it both indoors and outdoors with the same poor results.

Again I'm sure there was something wrong with that particular unit and I'm not doubting anyone else's results, I'm just sharing my experience.

I took mine to a golf pro's shop that teaches with Flightscope. I hit about a dozen 6 irons and drivers. Skytrak snagged every shot and Flightscope had a few misreads with really high spin numbers.

For all the valid shots, ST and FS NEVER differed more than 1-2 yards on carry distance and ball speed was identical. Spin was also very close and shot shapes were identical.

He was overly impressed.

I now have The Golf Club with my Skytrak and I play online tournaments almost every night....it is AWESOME!!!!! Putting and Chipping are incredibly good.
Which plan did you subscribe? I'm looking into skytrak for my future man cave and the subscription seems to be a bit expensive.

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Flex [/color]3 wood 15* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Pro[/color] 3-PW S300 / Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW X-100 
Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
Nike 2016 Platinum Cart Bag
IG airbong23

Does anyone have pictures of their netting setup. I have to go a different route. Most likely thinking about doing my own build.

Cobra LTD Pro Matrix Ozik 75M4 Black Tie Xflex
TaylorMade TP R15 3W Fuji Speeder TS 8.3 Xflex
TaylorMade TP R15 20* Fuji Speeder 869 TS Xflex
Mizuno JPX-900 Tour 4-PW KBS CTaper Xflex
Mizuno T7 50,54,58 KBS CTaper Xflex
OdysseyWorks 38" 2 Ball Fang