Life of a Conditional Web.com Member

GolfingBro

Question for Matt @golfingbro -

I'm watching some buddies in Mackenzie (Canadian Tour) Q school in Florida this week (and know that you'll be up next week in Cali)...

For those not familiar, its 72 holes and the finishes go like this:

Medalist - fully exempt

2-15 (without tie) - exempt through first reshuffle (4 events)

16-40 (with ties) - conditionally exempt

My question - how does conditional status normally play out in Mackenzie events? Do you REALLY need to be top 15 to get into events or do most conditional guys get starts? I know you're stack ranked based on how you finish, so does a #16 finisher get into ALOT more events than a #39 or t-40 guy?

Also, its crazy that the difference between t-15 and t-40 is normally like 2-3 shots. Thanks!

You beat Billy Mayfair by a stroke!

Serious question: there were 3 guys tied for third and only room for two of them to qualify. How was that tie broken?

They play a sudden death playoff starting on a hole of the tournament directors choosing (usually 18). The high score on the hole is eliminated, if only one of the guys makes a birdie and the two guys make a par then those two guys keeping playing until one of them beats the other. They either play 18 over and over again or some other variation until the low two guys emerge from the playoff.

I'm watching some buddies in Mackenzie (Canadian Tour) Q school in Florida this week (and know that you'll be up next week in Cali)...

Medalist - fully exempt

My question - how does conditional status normally play out in Mackenzie events? Do you REALLY need to be top 15 to get into events or do most conditional guys get starts? I know you're stack ranked based on how you finish, so does a #16 finisher get into ALOT more events than a #39 or t-40 guy?

Also, its crazy that the difference between t-15 and t-40 is normally like 2-3 shots. Thanks!

Usually 16-20 gets into all the first events. From 20-40 its a toss up and the guys I know who were in that area last year didn't get any events. But if they Monday'd into an event and made the cut (there number improved since they are a Canada tour member).

Medalist - fully exempt

Usually 16-20 gets into all the first events. From 20-40 its a toss up and the guys I know who were in that area last year didn't get any events. But if they Monday'd into an event and made the cut (there number improved since they are a Canada tour member).

Thanks Matt and good luck later this month in Cali!

Thought this might be of interest. All the players who have status on a pga sanctioned tour have access to a website where they can get tournament info and register for events and such. Below is what you would see if you registered for an event and are wondering where your at as far as if you will actually get in or not. This list is for a Latin America event in Mexico and as you can see Matthew is currently in the field in the web.com member status group. They allow for 10 spots, the problem is that status can change up until the Wed prior to the event and if players sign up who have a better number than he does he can get bumped. So you have to try and decide if it looks like he will stay in the field or should he opt to go and try to Monday Q for a web event that week in NC instead? These kind of decisions are constant and challenging when you don't have full status. It makes it difficult for planning and saving costs as well because the earlier you know what you are going to do the cheaper you can arrange flights. But..... if you are IN the field then you know you have an opportunity to win some money and perhaps up your status but if you are just trying to Monday there is no guarantee..

DRAFT Field List

Last Updated on Apr 2, 2016 11:43:22 AM

***Commitments and Withdrawals taken after Friday at 5:00 are not reflected until Monday @ 10:00 a.m.***

1. Tournament Winners Velasquez, Diego Balin, Daniel Griffin, Lanto Bateman, Wil Celia, Ricardo Velazquez, Felipe Rende, Derek

2. Top 60 from Prior Year Order of Merit Lashley, Nate Toledo, Jose Nunez, Augusto Watt, Brady Dominguez, Puma Looper, Ken Luna, Juan Pablo Echenique, Rafael Del Val, Samuel Favela, Armando McCarthy, Ryan Gehl, Brad Godoy, Maximiliano Harmeling, Evan Trainer, Martin Pumarol, Willy Alvarez, Oscar Saavedra, Sebastian Vargas, James Marelli, Leandro Martin, Bryan Echavarria, Andres Clavijo, Jaime Gillgren, Linus Rozo, Marcelo Ledesma, Nelson O'Neal, Timothy Carney, Steve

2a. Winner from each Qualifying Tournament Site Lee, Rodrigo Rose, David Conners, Corey Fair, Seth

3. Top 2-11 Finishers Qualifying tournaments from each site Ruiz, Gerardo Apyan, Paul Gillespie, Derek Cochran, Case Whitney, Tom Franky, Sergio Hughes, Brian Cahill, Scott Acosta, Gustavo Murphy, Will Kelpin, Barrett Steger, Eric Halvorsen, Andreas Hazen, James Gabriel, Tye Johnson, David Maurer, Brian Figueroa, Edward Leafstrand, Donald Gomez, Rafael Miller, Matt Segurola, Jose Pablo Valentine, Trey Harkins, Brandon Day, Kelvin Roebuck, Will Gold, Stuart McClain, Wesley Buttacavoli, Michael Collins, Will McDonald-Smith, Xander

4. Top 5 Developmental Finals Simaski, Matias Fernandez, Juan Diego Rodriguez, Jose de Jesus Wagner, Alan Giometti, Luciano

5. Open Qualifying(10) 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying,

6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs 6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs, 6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs, 6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs, 6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs, 6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs,

7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted,

8. Current Web.com Members Jaeger, Stephan Wilson, Cameron Blakefield, Mark Quick, Austin Gellerman, Michael Hansen, Matt Rask, Clayton Brigman, D.J.

12. Finishers 6-10 Development Finals MacLean, Sebastian Rivas, Jesus Zapata, Julio

14. Next 12-25 Finishers Q School, 11-15 Dev. Finals, Top 5 2014 OoM Saxon, Charlie Rohanna, Robert Hansen, Andrew Lamb, Scott Marino, Ignacio Torano, Tyler Perry, Kyle Bullington, Brian Whelan, Jack Villarreal, Armando Suk, Cyril Sargent, Chase Romero, Franco Gavino, Santiago Bardgett, Justin Vegas, Julio Menard, Raoul Atsma, Eric Ceravolo, Matthew Rincon, Pablo Erdy, David Sugimoto, Eric Eggers, Jacob Clouser, McCormick Dio, Taylor Jacklin, Sean Brunson, Daniel Bradshaw, David

Alternates Lawson, Spencer Cote, Charles O'Curry, Matias Payne, Weston Hakula, Toni Grubnich, Nicholas Paladino, Cody Heisey, Ryan Fidone, Sam Duvall, Andrew De Biase, Robert Harrison, Charlie Denman, Payne Markovitz, Stephen Chavez, Samuel

I have really enjoyed reading your insights into the life of a pro golfer. If you are coming to Winnipeg for the Players Cup in July 2016 on PGA Tour Canada, I look forward to seeing you play. Also I have caddied in the tournament the last two years so if you are in need of a caddie, feel free to PM me. Good luck with Q-School!

Thought this might be of interest. All the players who have status on a pga sanctioned tour have access to a website where they can get tournament info and register for events and such. Below is what you would see if you registered for an event and are wondering where your at as far as if you will actually get in or not. This list is for a Latin America event in Mexico and as you can see Matthew is currently in the field in the web.com member status group. They allow for 10 spots, the problem is that status can change up until the Wed prior to the event and if players sign up who have a better number than he does he can get bumped. So you have to try and decide if it looks like he will stay in the field or should he opt to go and try to Monday Q for a web event that week in NC instead? These kind of decisions are constant and challenging when you don't have full status. It makes it difficult for planning and saving costs as well because the earlier you know what you are going to do the cheaper you can arrange flights. But..... if you are IN the field then you know you have an opportunity to win some money and perhaps up your status but if you are just trying to Monday there is no guarantee..

DRAFT Field List

Last Updated on Apr 2, 2016 11:43:22 AM

***Commitments and Withdrawals taken after Friday at 5:00 are not reflected until Monday @ 10:00 a.m.***

1. Tournament Winners Velasquez, Diego Balin, Daniel Griffin, Lanto Bateman, Wil Celia, Ricardo Velazquez, Felipe Rende, Derek

2. Top 60 from Prior Year Order of Merit Lashley, Nate Toledo, Jose Nunez, Augusto Watt, Brady Dominguez, Puma Looper, Ken Luna, Juan Pablo Echenique, Rafael Del Val, Samuel Favela, Armando McCarthy, Ryan Gehl, Brad Godoy, Maximiliano Harmeling, Evan Trainer, Martin Pumarol, Willy Alvarez, Oscar Saavedra, Sebastian Vargas, James Marelli, Leandro Martin, Bryan Echavarria, Andres Clavijo, Jaime Gillgren, Linus Rozo, Marcelo Ledesma, Nelson O'Neal, Timothy Carney, Steve

2a. Winner from each Qualifying Tournament Site Lee, Rodrigo Rose, David Conners, Corey Fair, Seth

3. Top 2-11 Finishers Qualifying tournaments from each site Ruiz, Gerardo Apyan, Paul Gillespie, Derek Cochran, Case Whitney, Tom Franky, Sergio Hughes, Brian Cahill, Scott Acosta, Gustavo Murphy, Will Kelpin, Barrett Steger, Eric Halvorsen, Andreas Hazen, James Gabriel, Tye Johnson, David Maurer, Brian Figueroa, Edward Leafstrand, Donald Gomez, Rafael Miller, Matt Segurola, Jose Pablo Valentine, Trey Harkins, Brandon Day, Kelvin Roebuck, Will Gold, Stuart McClain, Wesley Buttacavoli, Michael Collins, Will McDonald-Smith, Xander

4. Top 5 Developmental Finals Simaski, Matias Fernandez, Juan Diego Rodriguez, Jose de Jesus Wagner, Alan Giometti, Luciano

5. Open Qualifying(10) 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying, 5. Open Qualifying,

6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs 6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs, 6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs, 6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs, 6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs, 6. Sponsor Exemptions -Restricted to amateurs,

7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted, 7. Sponsor Exemptions - Unrestricted,

8. Current Web.com Members Jaeger, Stephan Wilson, Cameron Blakefield, Mark Quick, Austin Gellerman, Michael Hansen, Matt Rask, Clayton Brigman, D.J.

12. Finishers 6-10 Development Finals MacLean, Sebastian Rivas, Jesus Zapata, Julio

14. Next 12-25 Finishers Q School, 11-15 Dev. Finals, Top 5 2014 OoM Saxon, Charlie Rohanna, Robert Hansen, Andrew Lamb, Scott Marino, Ignacio Torano, Tyler Perry, Kyle Bullington, Brian Whelan, Jack Villarreal, Armando Suk, Cyril Sargent, Chase Romero, Franco Gavino, Santiago Bardgett, Justin Vegas, Julio Menard, Raoul Atsma, Eric Ceravolo, Matthew Rincon, Pablo Erdy, David Sugimoto, Eric Eggers, Jacob Clouser, McCormick Dio, Taylor Jacklin, Sean Brunson, Daniel Bradshaw, David

Alternates Lawson, Spencer Cote, Charles O'Curry, Matias Payne, Weston Hakula, Toni Grubnich, Nicholas Paladino, Cody Heisey, Ryan Fidone, Sam Duvall, Andrew De Biase, Robert Harrison, Charlie Denman, Payne Markovitz, Stephen Chavez, Samuel

Yikes. I see a guy who was firing 65s and 66s in state tournaments on us a few years back midway through the alternate list.

Hi Matt

Do you know a guy named Brian Cambell by chance. Hes a illinois grad and just turned pro last year. I was at a local range and he started hitting balls right next to me. He has conditional status as well. Great striker and ping staffer.

Thanks

I have played with him once or twice. Don't know him well just one of those guys I would run into since we would be playing the same tournaments.

Yesterday I worked with my swing coach Don Parsons on a few things. The swing thoughts I will be having for the next few weeks are keeping my left arm closer to my body on the down swing, and having the club going left.

Any of you out there have any swing thoughts you think about?

That's interesting, my coach down at sea island and I are working on swinging left as well, but keeping my right elbow almost pinched into my side at impact. Same result I guess, just two different ways to think about swinging left

Yesterday I worked with my swing coach Don Parsons on a few things. The swing thoughts I will be having for the next few weeks are keeping my left arm closer to my body on the down swing, and having the club going left.

Hey Matt,

My swing thoughts practicing and pre-swing are left arm close to my body on the down swing and hips start the down swing.

My 3 word tempo swing thought is "up anddddd through"

You may have mentioned this before but what do you do to practice tempo? Do you have a tempo thought?

My swing thoughts tend to be shot dependent.

Whenever I need a draw I imagine my right elbow brushing my right hip as the club comes down.

when my swing gets a little wild I always go back to footwork and try to imagine my right foot tilting into impact rather than firing hard and up on the toe.

Swing thoughts for me come into play whenever I'm hacking...which is frequent these days....but the one constant is when hitting my driver and it's simply extension through and after impact right at the target.

Much more than those thoughts just gets me confused and I find myself thinking "swing" rather than playing golf.

SYard T388
TaylorMade RBZ 13-15
Miura CB-57 3-PW
Miura 51Y, 52K,56K, 57C, 60K
Old Titleist Blade

My best swing thought has been "high straight ball". It keeps be behind the ball and shallow, while still allowing me to get my weight forward and keeping my path from getting too far left.

Hey Matt,

My swing thoughts practicing and pre-swing are left arm close to my body on the down swing and hips start the down swing.

My 3 word tempo swing thought is "up anddddd through"

You may have mentioned this before but what do you do to practice tempo? Do you have a tempo thought?

I've been lucky enough to have decent tempo. I've never really had to work on it, but what I feel to keep my tempo slow is "take back the club with the big muscles" or "use my big muscles". Basically using my chest to turn back the club because getting handsy can speed up tempo.

My swing thoughts tend to be shot dependent.

Whenever I need a draw I imagine my right elbow brushing my right hip as the club comes down.

when my swing gets a little wild I always go back to footwork and try to imagine my right foot tilting into impact rather than firing hard and up on the toe.

Swing thoughts for me come into play whenever I'm hacking...which is frequent these days....but the one constant is when hitting my driver and it's simply extension through and after impact right at the target.

Much more than those thoughts just gets me confused and I find myself thinking "swing" rather than playing golf.

Thats great!

I'd been struggling for months with Monkey-mind/ lack of intent when standing over the ball. I went to an old friend/swing coach and we just talked about visualization and intent in my preshot routine. It's helped immensely!!

I would get over the ball and often not be sure of what I was trying to do or what shot to hit. If I felt I was aimed a little right for example, I'd decide that I would play a draw halfway through my swing! Ridiculous! As you can imagine, it was not going very well.

What we decided was that I was simply going to see nothing but fades (my natural shot) in my minds eye before every single shot. Making it as simple as possible in the beginning. Knowing that no matter what, the ball would always curve the same way.

I'd start by standing slightly to the right of the target line in my preshot routine. Then I'd step into it and set up with a fade in mind. Then through the swing I'd simply feel "fade." Which for me basically means hitting up against a firm left side and having the thought of the toe never passing the heel.

I went from being very erratic to shooting 7 of my last 8 rounds in the 60's and I haven't been putting well.

It's amazing to me how things have turned around. I feel like I have focused intent before every shot now. And simply saying the words "focused intent" before every shot while seeing the ball fall slightly to the right in my "picture" acted like a trigger and freed up my swing.

I'd been struggling for months with Monkey-mind/ lack of intent when standing over the ball. I went to an old friend/swing coach and we just talked about visualization and intent in my preshot routine. It's helped immensely!!

I would get over the ball and often not be sure of what I was trying to do or what shot to hit. If I felt I was aimed a little right for example, I'd decide that I would play a draw halfway through my swing! Ridiculous! As you can imagine, it was not going very well.

What we decided was that I was simply going to see nothing but fades (my natural shot) in my minds eye before every single shot. Making it as simple as possible in the beginning. Knowing that no matter what, the ball would always curve the same way.

I'd start by standing slightly to the right of the target line in my preshot routine. Then I'd step into it and set up with a fade in mind. Then through the swing I'd simply feel "fade." Which for me basically means hitting up against a firm left side and having the thought of the toe never passing the heel.

I went from being very erratic to shooting 7 of my last 8 rounds in the 60's and I haven't been putting well.

It's amazing to me how things have turned around. I feel like I have focused intent before every shot now. And simply saying the words "focused intent" before every shot while seeing the ball fall slightly to the right in my "picture" acted like a trigger and freed up my swing.

Having a go to shot is an easy way to lower scores. It will completely take out one side of the course. I like it.

Hi Matt,

I think its great you're opening up and letting us know what it's like trying to make it big. I just got back from the our guys trip where we play ryder cup style matches. I shot 7 over on my final 4 holes to shoot my self out of my match and our side stroke play bet, and it hurt. Then today I got a rematch with my opponent that day and closed him out 6&5 (unfortunately it was only a for money) Do you ever find yourself taking bad and using it as inspiration? And if so is there a way that you try to keep it going?

Thanks again

Hi Matt,

I think its great you're opening up and letting us know what it's like trying to make it big. I just got back from the our guys trip where we play ryder cup style matches. I shot 7 over on my final 4 holes to shoot my self out of my match and our side stroke play bet, and it hurt. Then today I got a rematch with my opponent that day and closed him out 6&5 (unfortunately it was only a for money) Do you ever find yourself taking bad and using it as inspiration? And if so is there a way that you try to keep it going?

Thanks again

Nice rematch win!

I try to focus on the positives and forget the bad. However, when I first started golf my mom tells me this story. I believe I was 8 or 9 years old playing in my first 9 hole tournament. Our family are not big golfers but my mom could compare my scores to others and I ended up shooting 90 on nine holes. Instead of getting upset by the bad play I told her that I need to practice more. Playing poorly or having poor results makes me just want to work harder. The success I have is something I try to always remember and reflect upon if I am in a similar situation on the course again.

What's a good way to practice not using the wrists as much as the big muscles? I get too tight and turn over and leads to some serious right turns (lefty)

A simple way to see if you are using too much hands in a swing is to take a full swing at 50% speed. By taking a full swing at a very slow speed this will force you to use the big muscles since any hands will cause poor shots.

Another way is to take 3/4 swings and make sure when you finish your chest and arms are facing the target at the same time. For me I just have the feeling in my swing that my chest is taking back the club and my hands aren't doing to much.

Will you be playing in Newburgh, IN in a couple weeks for the United Leasing Championship? It's an hour from me so would love to do anything I can to help

Thank you for the offer but I am here in California playing in the Canada Qualifying site. If I'm ever in your neck of the woods then I will hit you up.

Thanks for the tip on the hands=chest, it's helped and added bonus reduced my lower back pain. I don't know if this has been asked, but a couple of fun questions-

Favorite course to play? Fan of tight courses or bomb and gouge courses

Funny/cool golf story or best shot you remember taking?

Taylormade RBZ Tour TP 9
Taylormade RBZ Tour TP 14.5
Callaway Apex MB 2-PW
Titleist SM7 52, SM5 58
Taylormade Spider Tour

Thanks for the tip on the hands=chest, it's helped and added bonus reduced my lower back pain. I don't know if this has been asked, but a couple of fun questions-

Favorite course to play? Fan of tight courses or bomb and gouge courses

Funny/cool golf story or best shot you remember taking?

I'm glad I could help!

Favorite course to play is Spylgass Hill GC in Monterey CA. Best designed course I've still ever played. Every par 3 are different lengths and par 4 look completely different. It also has some of the best par 5 risk reward holes. To play well there I have to hit every shot in the bag and be able to move it both directions. It also has one of the best par 3's under 125 you will ever play.

I like bomber courses as well as tight ones. I've played well on both. I have a very good long iron game so super long courses fit me. I also hit it very straight so ballstriking short courses work well for me too. The best courses are where the scores aren't crazy low. The RBC Hertige tournament would be my kind of course and scoring style. I'm still working on taking it super deep under par. That is the next step in my development as a pro.

Best shot that I will never forget (its actually over 2 holes). The 2013 Western Amateur held at Alotion CLub, Little Rock Arkansas. The Western Am is the biggest invitational amateur tournament in the world. The best 156 players come to play. Two rounds cut that to 45 and ties. Then two more rounds are played to make the Sweet 16. The Sweet 16 then is a match play event to decide the winner. In 2013 it was my first Western Am. I struggled the first day to a 75 and the second day I was playing very well however the round was called due to darkness. I was standing on the 8th tee (A 560 par 5) with a 480 par 4 9th as my final hole. Once I got home my mom and I already looked at what the number would be to make the 36 hole cut and I had to finish eagle and birdie to do so. Highly unlikely but I still had a shot. I go out at 7am to finish the round, mind you the course is much longer at dawn. I pipe a drive and hit a 3 wood just short of the green. Its a 15 yard chip with 6 yards of green to work with...I hit it and it goes in. Now I have a shot! The next tee shot I'm a little nervous and pull it just left of the fairway (downhill tee shot and then second shot goes back uphill about 10 yards added for slope). My ball comes to rest well above my feet to 185 out to a front pin. I choke up on a 6 iron and flush it...it draws to about 9 feet. I have a 9 footer right to left and I know if I make it I will be making the putt. I roll it in the give a big fist pump...thats the most clutch I've ever been.

The following year I make the 36 holes cut at the 2014 western and then birdie the final two holes (holes 71 and 72) which end up putting me in a 3 for 1 playoff which I won with a 35 left to right birdie putt on the second hole. I lost to the medalist 1 down though. The Western Am was a good tournament for me, and good memories.

I will never forget either of those Western Am experiences. I was at the hotel doing laundry and looking at return flights that first year because statistically the odds of the eagle birdie were not great and when I got that phone call that he did it, I was elated. Was there when he finished with the 2 birdies in 2014 but was too nervous to watch the playoff. The sweet 16 is an elite group in Amateur golf, many players who have made that group have gone on to play the pga tour. Follow the Western Am on twitter and you will often see them naming sweet 16's ers in fields. That first match was so up and down, he did not mention that he was 4 or 5 down thru 10 and got it back to all square by hole 17!!! Intense!! His opponent made birdie on 18 and he made par.. But it was a tremendous run.

This week for those interested there is a mini tour event at Carlton Oaks in prep for Canadian Q school which is next week at same site. He is good to go for tomorrow so I can post this now.. Prior could have been a jinx..

http://www.gstour.com/TournamentScoring/Scoreboard.aspx?TID=4154

Thanks for doing this, your input is amazing! I play a lot of golf with guys trying to make it and it is always fascinating to hear the details. I followed you on twitter and look forward to watching.

Just wanted to point out that the Colorado Open this year got a new sponsor and is paying out 100K to first place for a state open...

Good luck with everything, seems like your attitude is on point.

Callaway Mavrik Subzero 10.5 Graphite Design ADDI 7XX
Srixon U85 2,3,4 Nippon NSPro 1050s
Srixon 785 5-PW Nippon NSPro 1050s
Cleveland RTX-4 Tour Raw 50,55,61 Nippon NSPro 1050s
Scotty Cameron Futura 5W 34.5

Thanks for doing this, your input is amazing! I play a lot of golf with guys trying to make it and it is always fascinating to hear the details. I followed you on twitter and look forward to watching.

Just wanted to point out that the Colorado Open this year got a new sponsor and is paying out 100K to first place for a state open...

Good luck with everything, seems like your attitude is on point.

Think you meant 100k purse