Life of a Conditional Web.com Member

GolfingBro

Anyone Knoxville or within an hour of there able to house me for a week? I'm looking to come to a Web.com Monday and if I don't get in there is a SwingThought Tour Event. The events would be May 7th to May 14th if I get in the Web.com event. Im starting to build my schedule and I need to keep costs as low as possible. I might as well throw it out there and ask.

If you're ever in Orlando, a few people in my neighborhood house pro's for the API. I'm sure web.com amateurs can stay somewhere as well. Just shoot me a message.

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

Here's a pic, and the second pic was with Damien Gallardo the general manager of the club and also a huge extra dad (mentor) to Matthew, he and his wife take him in and let him stay with them when he is down that way. Great family.. and he fb live for me the last 2 holes so I could watch!!! That was so sweet.

Congrats Matt! just saw your tweets and had to come on here and say congrats, hard work is paying off!

Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
3 Wood: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15* w/ Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 76g
2 & 4 iron: Callaway X Utility 18* & 24* w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
5-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
Wedges: Callaway Forged 50, Vokey SM7 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
Putter: Odyssey 2 ball XG 40" Armlock w/ winn grip and triple track alignment

Ball: looking for chrome soft replacement

Getting some insight into "the grind" is easily the most enjoyable aspect of WRX for me.

This thread (along with McCann's thread) is absolutely the coolest.

Congrats on the win, Matt—I hope this season will propel you to the next level!

Callaway Fusion 9º •• Matrix 75M4 X
TM 2016 M2 3HL 16.5º •• Aldila NV 2KXV Orange 65X
Callaway Apex 20º •• PX Evenflow Black 80HY X
Adams CMB 24º–46º •• DG TI S400
TM MG 50º •• PX LZ 5.5
TM MG 54º •• DG S200
Mizuno T20 60º/06º •• DG S400
Toulon Atlanta 35"

Great job Matt! I do have a question. What does the win do for you going forward? Does this mean status or temporary status somewhere? (Sorry if this has been answered, just catching up on this thread)

Thanks! The win is just money in the bank account and an exemption (1700 dollar value) into the golden cup tour event called the Reno Open. The winner of that gets into the PGA Tour event.

Getting some insight into "the grind" is easily the most enjoyable aspect of WRX for me.

This thread (along with McCann's thread) is absolutely the coolest.

Congrats on the win, Matt—I hope this season will propel you to the next level!

Thank you. Yeah its not easy but its cool to win! Chad is a great guy.

Thanks everyone for all the congrats! I told myself and everyone around me that this season was learning how to win. I have put myself in contention earlier in the year and didn't get it done. It feels great to have gotten it done yesterday especially in a field like this.

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/goldencuptour18/event/goldencuptour1818/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

You may recognize some names. Rico Hoey WEB member. Jonny Ruiz WEB member. Kevin Lucas WEB member. Berry Henson Asian Tour and European Tour member. Charlie Wi PGA Tour Lifetime member. And numerous other good players.

The final round yesterday was expected with high winds 10-40mph winds. My ball striking surprisingly kept me in it but my putting is what won it for me. I was 1 over thru 4. Lipped out a 30 footer for birdie on 5. Hit a 6 iron from 200 to 20 feet on the par five and burned the edge for eagle. Instead of getting upset I told myself just to be patient and the putts would go in. And they did. I made a 27 footer left to right breaking putt about 2 feet and drained it for birdie. And guess what I made an almost identical putt on the next hole! Hole 9 was the most nervous shot all day. It was 206 water short, water right and out of bounds left into a 10 mph wind (thankfully the 25 mph wind started a few holes later). I hit it to 15 feet and came out with a solid par. The next holes played tough and I played them at 1 over par. Then I drove t into the green side bunker on the downwind 335 par 4. I played the 5 footer to break with the wind and of course the wind died down right when I hit the putt and it didn't go in. I was a little upset with that but 2 par 5s to play. The 14th is over water to a firm green and I hit a 5 iron from 208 to the back fridge (a very very fast putt from 10 yards away)...dead center. I gave a huge yell! Birdied the next hole making another putt over 20 feet. Then on 16 two putted from 70 feet after hitting the first putt to 1 foot away. At this point I knew I had a lead at least 3 shots. The last two holes are 330 and 400 yards. Had 8 feet for birdie on 17 that just missed. 2 shot lead. PW from 155 went 15 yards past the fringe. I had 5 feet left for par and my playing partner who was the closest to me was going to make at best a bogey. I played up that putt and tapped in for bogey and a three shot win.

Thanks everyone for all the congrats! I told myself and everyone around me that this season was learning how to win. I have put myself in contention earlier in the year and didn't get it done. It feels great to have gotten it done yesterday especially in a field like this.

https://goldencuptou...leaderboard.htm

You may recognize some names. Rico Hoey WEB member. Jonny Ruiz WEB member. Kevin Lucas WEB member. Berry Henson Asian Tour and European Tour member. Charlie Wi PGA Tour Lifetime member. And numerous other good players.

The final round yesterday was expected with high winds 10-40mph winds. My ball striking surprisingly kept me in it but my putting is what won it for me. I was 1 over thru 4. Lipped out a 30 footer for birdie on 5. Hit a 6 iron from 200 to 20 feet on the par five and burned the edge for eagle. Instead of getting upset I told myself just to be patient and the putts would go in. And they did. I made a 27 footer left to right breaking putt about 2 feet and drained it for birdie. And guess what I made an almost identical putt on the next hole! Hole 9 was the most nervous shot all day. It was 206 water short, water right and out of bounds left into a 10 mph wind (thankfully the 25 mph wind started a few holes later). I hit it to 15 feet and came out with a solid par. The next holes played tough and I played them at 1 over par. Then I drove t into the green side bunker on the downwind 335 par 4. I played the 5 footer to break with the wind and of course the wind died down right when I hit the putt and it didn't go in. I was a little upset with that but 2 par 5s to play. The 14th is over water to a firm green and I hit a 5 iron from 208 to the back fridge (a very very fast putt from 10 yards away)...dead center. I gave a huge yell! Birdied the next hole making another putt over 20 feet. Then on 16 two putted from 70 feet after hitting the first putt to 1 foot away. At this point I knew I had a lead at least 3 shots. The last two holes are 330 and 400 yards. Had 8 feet for birdie on 17 that just missed. 2 shot lead. PW from 155 went 15 yards past the fringe. I had 5 feet left for par and my playing partner who was the closest to me was going to make at best a bogey. I played up that putt and tapped in for bogey and a three shot win.

awesome stuff Matt, way to go closing it out

Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
3 Wood: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15* w/ Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 76g
2 & 4 iron: Callaway X Utility 18* & 24* w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
5-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
Wedges: Callaway Forged 50, Vokey SM7 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
Putter: Odyssey 2 ball XG 40" Armlock w/ winn grip and triple track alignment

Ball: looking for chrome soft replacement

• 2 weeks later...

Superb Start Matthew??

Turn it up & put your foot down!!!

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/goldencuptour18/event/goldencuptour1820/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

Fairways Greens Pins & Cups 4ever My Friend

Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Superb Start Matthew??

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/goldencuptour18/event/goldencuptour1820/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

Richard

Trying to PM you but can’t, sorry to thread jack. Send me a message if you can.

Another great round today! Nice!!

Seriously. Don’t see any squares through 2 rounds, keep it up!

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

Superb Start Matthew??

Richard

Trying to PM you but can’t, sorry to thread jack. Send me a message if you can.

Another great round today! Nice!!

Seriously. Don’t see any squares through 2 rounds, keep it up!

Yep, he followed a Course record type round(missed by one) with a superb round!!

THAT’s confidence, focus & discipline!!

Put it through the floor Matthew!!!

I should have room but Madison is goin in to see what’s wrong and I’ll message ya as soon as she does whatever it is she’s going to do?

Cheers?

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24