Life of a Conditional Web.com Member

GolfingBro

Superb Start Matthew

Turn it up & put your foot down!!!

https://goldencuptou...leaderboard.htm

Fairways Greens Pins & Cups 4ever My Friend

Richard

Thank you Richard and thanks everyone. I hope I can finish it off tomorrow. But whatever happens its gonna be fun and a learning experience.

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/goldencuptour18/event/goldencuptour1820/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

Superb Start Matthew??

Richard

Thank you Richard and thanks everyone. I hope I can finish it off tomorrow. But whatever happens its gonna be fun and a learning experience.

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/goldencuptour18/event/goldencuptour1820/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

Screw “hope” Matthew!!

You WILL finish it off tomorrow and it’s gonna be a blast?!!!

Ain’t NOOOOO DOUBT about it!!

Fairways Greens Birdies & ? 4ever,

Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

GREAT VICTORY?

The season is young and you have taken some huge steps in maturing as a Pro~

~ First Professional Victory?

Check

~ Multiple Win Season?

Check

~ Back-to-Back Victories?

Check

~ Course Record Caliber Round?

Check

~ Follow Course Record Caliber Round With Strong Sub-Par Round?

Check

~ Lead Wire To Wire For Victory?

Check

You have some incredible swings, shots and moments to file away in your mental picture library to call on when necessary. Visualizing it before it happens and visualizing it happening is great however there is no substitute for DOING these things and filing your actions, emotions and feelings away will be invaluable to your future success.

No shat Matthew, you can be as humble as you wanna be, however you’ve checked a lot of critical boxes that have to be checked to get where you wanna go!!

Very Very Nicely Played?

Continued Success?

My Best,

Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Looked like a gritty finish to pull out the W! Wise choice to take a step in the direction you chose for the first part of this year.

Ping g430max 10k 10.5*- rogue white 130 60tx
sim2ti 15* - speeder evo 3 757x
ping g425 20.5* - rogue 125 80tx
4-gw ap1 jpx921 hm/hm pro - 120x1’s
 sm5 56.10 - s400ti
sm8 60m - s400ti
piretti potenza ii 365g 34"

GREAT VICTORY

The season is young and you have taken some huge steps in maturing as a Pro~

~ First Professional Victory?

Check

~ Multiple Win Season?

Check

~ Back-to-Back Victories?

Check

~ Course Record Caliber Round?

Check

~ Follow Course Record Caliber Round With Strong Sub-Par Round?

Check

~ Lead Wire To Wire For Victory?

Check

You have some incredible swings, shots and moments to file away in your mental picture library to call on when necessary. Visualizing it before it happens and visualizing it happening is great however there is no substitute for DOING these things and filing your actions, emotions and feelings away will be invaluable to your future success.

No shat Matthew, you can be as humble as you wanna be, however you've checked a lot of critical boxes that have to be checked to get where you wanna go!!

Very Very Nicely Played

Continued Success

My Best,

Richard

Congrats again Matt. Richard has written much more eloquently than I could have, it's amazing how far you've progressed this season.

Titleist TSi3 | Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 3W | Titleist 915H 4H | Mizuno JPX-850 Forged 4-GW | Cleveland RTX-3 54, 60 | Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1

Superb Start Matthew����

Richard

This tournament's defending champion?

Beau Hossler

This week's last place finisher - some guy named Bert LaMar at +32. Maybe he's should try his hand at designing golf clothing rather than playing tournament golf.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Proud mom here.. :) Was not there again but will get to watch him play this Th for US Open Local Q and then in Scottsdale for the Scottsdale open on May 21-24. With these 2 wins in addition to the winners purse he also is getting entry paid into both scottsdale and reno open events which is about another 2K worth of $ he won't have to spend.

You're making a ton more birdies than the last few years. To what do you attribute that to?

Ping g430max 10k 10.5*- rogue white 130 60tx
sim2ti 15* - speeder evo 3 757x
ping g425 20.5* - rogue 125 80tx
4-gw ap1 jpx921 hm/hm pro - 120x1’s
 sm5 56.10 - s400ti
sm8 60m - s400ti
piretti potenza ii 365g 34"

Superb Start Matthew??

Richard

This tournament's defending champion?

Beau Hossler

This week's last place finisher - some guy named Bert LaMar at +32. Maybe he's should try his hand at designing golf clothing rather than playing tournament golf.

I saw that and Ya gotta give the guy credit and I don’t say this lightly because for him to finish what he started when I would wager that he had Playing Partners whispering that he could/should do an “injury” WD, well, from a character standpoint, LaMar is in a very very very small minority of Pros.

I mean hell, Clearwater WD’s at the turn on day one if he’s not “on,” lmao

That had to have been three brutal days

FWIW, my hat’s off to him?

I’d let him Teach Ava any day?

I hope that you’re well Moses and have a great season?

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friend

Richard

You're making a ton more birdies than the last few years. To what do you attribute that to?

Thanks everyone for the congratulations. Its a very exciting year so far. As many of you may have read, earlier in the year I set a goal on learning how to win. I put myself in contention in a match play event in September and was within shouting distance in two events back in February and March. I didn't get it done then but I was able to learn a lot.

From those experiences I have taken a better mindset into these last two events and pulled out two victories. Each win was different though since one of them I came from behind in challenging conditions and one where I was trying to go wire to wire with a 3 shot lead.

I could tell the week was going to be a good one when I shot a 6 under 29 on the back nine in a practice round playing for money with some buddies (should've played for more money). Thursday I was first off at 730 with good conditions and perfect greens. The golf course itself is very short but it demands creativity off the tee since there are a lot of doglegs. My 62 this day was flawless and I would've birdied 18 if I learned what I learned Friday (I will get back to that). The hole was huge and I couldn't miss a putt. I gained 4.8 shots from my putting alone. My putting is the reason I have been winning and making a lot of birdies and I have known this to be the thing holding me back. I have put in a lot of work and its paying off.

Friday I started off a little shaky but made some great up and downs in the first 5 holes. After that I calmed down and started to hit some good golf shots. The putts weren't dropping though...but I didn't panic (thats been a key to my success as well). As I was walking down 17 I saw a buddy hitting his second shot into 18 from our fairway...I looked at it and saw how great of an idea it was.

To give you an idea. Hole 18 is a 540 yard hole dogleg right. It is straight away for 360 yards and then doglegs around big trees. In the first round I was 215 pin and had no shot. I would've had to hit a 30 yard slice around the tree to a green with water 20 paces from each side...so I hit a PW to lay up.

After seeing my buddy go down 17 and me being even par I decided to give it a go. I hit a towering 20 yard cut over the big trees and had 192 in over more trees (couldn't see the pin). I hit it to 13 feet and made an eagle 3. The second nine was more solid golf where I collected 3 more birdies. Another bogey free round and a 3 shot lead going into the final day.

The final round I birdied the first hole after a 12 foot putt. The next few I didn't have many birdie chances but I was able to lag my putts close and get up and down on the couple greens I missed. After hitting the par 5 9th in two shots, I two putted for birdie. I maintained my 3 shot lead. Hole 11 was my first bogey of the tournament and to be honest it almost relaxed me so now I wasn't so caught up with bogey free. I made a birdie on the next hole to bounce back. Holes 13-15 I made great saves after missing the greens and great putts. Hole 17 isn't the easiest driving hole and I hit it in the trees which forced me to punch out near the green...bogey. I was now tied with the leader in the clubhouse...a birdie wins it. I went down 17 again and had 220 yards into the pin. I hit a towering 6 iron that clipped a tree next to the green and kicked straight down to about 18 yards away. The chip was up and over a little hump and I was able to hit to 4 feet. I drained the putt! Its always fun to make birdie when you know you have to.

Yesterdays victory marks my 4th as a professional...so far. And its the second wire to wire victory I have had. Last year I shot 62 in the first round and 67 in the second. This event I did one better with a 62-66.

Follow me on social media for cool updates and pictures and behind the scenes:

Twitter:

MattHansenGolf

Instagram:

matt_mazing

Apologies as I thought these were your first two, lol

Ah, screw the facts, it makes for a better story with you winning first one in come from behind, then back to back, wire to wire, yada yada yada ???

Continued Success Matthew?

My Best,

RP

Congratulations Matthew!! That’s so fantastic and I am so happy for you! Haha, on another note, I just got a message from Richard and yesterday I took him over to Oakmont to see the guys as they were playing an informal interclub money game and he showed everyone this thread and Matthew’s pics from winning and said what he said above about it being your first two wins as a pro, lolol. I just got this:

“Hey Sweetie. You’re not gonna believe this- Matthew has won before, friggin twice!!! Did you know? Why didn’t you tell me?? You know how I get when I get excited and then you know I was higher than a kite, lol. If you see Devin, Scooter or Nathan, please tell em. Love you, R”

For better or worse, he’s one of a kind, haha, and btw, his “high” is totally legally prescribed. Actually he has not been well, just got out of the hospital and I was really surprised when he asked if he could go with me. Good luck in the your upcoming tournament and the qualifier Matthew :) Madison

Congratulations Matthew!! That’s so fantastic and I am so happy for you! Haha, on another note, I just got a message from Richard and yesterday I took him over to Oakmont to see the guys as they were playing an informal interclub money game and he showed everyone this thread and Matthew’s pics from winning and said what he said above about it being your first two wins as a pro, lolol. I just got this:

“Hey Sweetie. You’re not gonna believe this- Matthew has won before, friggin twice!!! Did you know? Why didn’t you tell me?? You know how I get when I get excited and then you know I was higher than a kite, lol. If you see Devin, Scooter or Nathan, please tell em. Love you, R”

For better or worse, he’s one of a kind, haha, and btw, his “high” is totally legally prescribed. Actually he has not been well, just got out of the hospital and I was really surprised when he asked if he could go with me. Good luck in the your upcoming tournament and the qualifier Matthew :) Madison

Glad he's posting and got out to Oakmont!!

Congratulations Matthew!! That's so fantastic and I am so happy for you! Haha, on another note, I just got a message from Richard and yesterday I took him over to Oakmont to see the guys as they were playing an informal interclub money game and he showed everyone this thread and Matthew's pics from winning and said what he said above about it being your first two wins as a pro, lolol. I just got this:

"Hey Sweetie. You're not gonna believe this- Matthew has won before, friggin twice!!! Did you know? Why didn't you tell me?? You know how I get when I get excited and then you know I was higher than a kite, lol. If you see Devin, Scooter or Nathan, please tell em. Love you, R"

For better or worse, he's one of a kind, haha, and btw, his "high" is totally legally prescribed. Actually he has not been well, just got out of the hospital and I was really surprised when he asked if he could go with me. Good luck in the your upcoming tournament and the qualifier Matthew :) Madison

Love It! Thanks. Richard is my number 2 fan, right behind my mom.

Congratulations Matthew!! That's so fantastic and I am so happy for you! Haha, on another note, I just got a message from Richard and yesterday I took him over to Oakmont to see the guys as they were playing an informal interclub money game and he showed everyone this thread and Matthew's pics from winning and said what he said above about it being your first two wins as a pro, lolol. I just got this:

"Hey Sweetie. You're not gonna believe this- Matthew has won before, friggin twice!!! Did you know? Why didn't you tell me?? You know how I get when I get excited and then you know I was higher than a kite, lol. If you see Devin, Scooter or Nathan, please tell em. Love you, R"

For better or worse, he's one of a kind, haha, and btw, his "high" is totally legally prescribed. Actually he has not been well, just got out of the hospital and I was really surprised when he asked if he could go with me. Good luck in the your upcoming tournament and the qualifier Matthew :) Madison

Love It! Thanks. Richard is my number 2 fan, right behind my mom.

That's a really, really good pair to start off your fan base!

Nice job at Local Qualifying! Go get em!

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

Superbly Played??‍♂️

Continued Success?

Cheers?

Richard