(TOUR ISSUE) THIS IS THE PERSONAL STASH, THE GOOD STUFF AND I WOUNDN'T BE SELLING IF IT WASN'T AN AD

I'VE MADE SOME CRAZY PURCHASES AND NOW ITS TIME TO LET GO OF SOME THINGS THAT I DON'T REALLY WANT TO SELL BUT NOW THAT I'M BROKE I HAVE TO. I WILL LISTEN TO OFFERS IF YOU THINK THE PRICES ARE HIGH. SHIPPING INCLUDED.

PAYPAL [email protected]

1.SCOTTY CAMERON NEWPORT OIL CAN 36" WITH 1' EXTENSION DOESN'T GET MORE PERFECT THAN THIS ONE BEST ONE I'VE SEEN.STUDIO STYLE GRIP $420 OBO

2. SCOTTY CAMERON MIL SPEC 36" 320 GRAM GREAT CONDITION FOR ITS AGE SEE PICS. SOLD

3.SCOTTY CAMERON NEWPORT COUNTER BALANCE 38" MINT AS YOU CAN SEE FROM PICS. SOLD

4.NIKE VAPOR TIGER WOODS SPECIAL EDITION DRIVER HEAD. HIT A FEW TIMES PRETTY MUCH MINT. HEADCOVER INCLUDED. $200

5. TITLEIST 913 D2 DRIVER HEAD 7.5 CONSERVATIVE 8.5-9 OUT OF 10. WRENCH INCLUDED $175

6. SCOTTY CAMERON PRO PLATINUM LAGUNA DEAD MINT NEW HARD TO FIND ONE LIKE THIS. I BOUGHT IT NEW WITH THE WRAP ON THE GRIP BUT CHANGED THE SHAFT AND PUT THE LEATHER MID SIZE TO TRY IT BUT NEVER DID IT'S JUST BEEN SITTING AROUND I CAN INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL SHAFT WITH THE GRIP STILL IN PLASTIC IF YOU WISH. FULL DISCLOSURE THE CHROME FLAKED A LITTLE ON THE TIP OF ORIGINAL SHAFT DUE TO AGE I BELIEVE. $400 OBO

7.TOUR ISSUE DIAMANA W WAS TOLD THIS WAS MADE FOR GARY WOODLAND SEE PICS 102X PLAYED 45-45.25 IN THE DRIVER. SOLD

9. CALLAWAY XR 4 WOOD WITH TOUR ISSUE TMADE RIP ALPHA 90X YOU CAN HARDLY TELL BUT FULL DISCLOSURE HIT ONE HIGH ON THE FACE BECAUSE I SUCK BUT NOT A LOT OF USE.42.5-42.75ISH $200

10. MIZUNO MP 4 4-P KBS TOUR V 120X .5" OVER STANDARD I REMOVED THE PAINT FILL FOR A CLEANER LOOK THAT I LIKE. IRONS HAVE TOUR ISSUE DARREN CLARK LAMKIN GRIPS HATE TO SE THESE GO REALLY I CAN'T FIND ANYMORE OF THESE GRIPS. I CHANGED THE 4 IRON SHAFT TO A 712 U SO THE 4 IRON IS HEAD ONLY BUT I'M INCLUDING THE MATCHING SHAFT. GREAT CONDTION FOR ABOUT A SEASON OF USE WHICH ISN'T A LOT FOR ME. A FEW ROCK MARKS ON THE 8 IRON FULL DISCLOSURE. PLEASE ASK FOR MORE PICS IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF CONDITION. $500

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'VE MADE SOME CRAZY PURCHASES AND NOW ITS TIME TO LET GO OF SOME THINGS THAT I DON'T REALLY WANT TO SELL BUT NOW THAT I'M BROKE I HAVE TO. I WILL LISTEN TO OFFERS IF YOU THINK THE PRICES ARE HIGH. SHIPPING INCLUDED.

PAYPAL [email protected]

1.SCOTTY CAMERON NEWPORT OIL CAN 36" WITH 1' EXTENSION DOESN'T GET MORE PERFECT THAN THIS ONE BEST ONE I'VE SEEN.STUDIO STYLE GRIP $420 OBO

2. SCOTTY CAMERON MIL SPEC 36" 320 GRAM GREAT CONDITION FOR ITS AGE SEE PICS. $245

3.SCOTTY CAMERON NEWPORT COUNTER BALANCE 38" MINT AS YOU CAN SEE FROM PICS. $250

4.NIKE VAPOR TIGER WOODS SPECIAL EDITION DRIVER HEAD. HIT A FEW TIMES PRETTY MUCH MINT. HEADCOVER INCLUDED. $200

5. TITLEIST 913 D2 DRIVER HEAD 7.5 CONSERVATIVE 8.5-9 OUT OF 10. WRENCH INCLUDED $175

6. SCOTTY CAMERON PRO PLATINUM LAGUNA DEAD MINT NEW HARD TO FIND ONE LIKE THIS. I BOUGHT IT NEW WITH THE WRAP ON THE GRIP BUT CHANGED THE SHAFT AND PUT THE LEATHER MID SIZE TO TRY IT BUT NEVER DID IT'S JUST BEEN SITTING AROUND I CAN INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL SHAFT WITH THE GRIP STILL IN PLASTIC IF YOU WISH. FULL DISCLOSURE THE CHROME FLAKED A LITTLE ON THE TIP OF ORIGINAL SHAFT DUE TO AGE I BELIEVE. $400 OBO

7.TOUR ISSUE DIAMANA W WAS TOLD THIS WAS MADE FOR GARY WOODLAND SEE PICS 102X PLAYED 45-45.25 IN THE DRIVER. $210

9. CALLAWAY XR 4 WOOD WITH TOUR ISSUE TMADE RIP ALPHA 90X YOU CAN HARDLY TELL BUT FULL DISCLOSURE HIT ONE HIGH ON THE FACE BECAUSE I SUCK BUT NOT A LOT OF USE.42.5-42.75ISH $200

10. MIZUNO MP 4 4-P KBS TOUR V 120X .5" OVER STANDARD I REMOVED THE PAINT FILL FOR A CLEANER LOOK THAT I LIKE. IRONS HAVE TOUR ISSUE DARREN CLARK LAMKIN GRIPS HATE TO SE THESE GO REALLY I CAN'T FIND ANYMORE OF THESE GRIPS. I CHANGED THE 4 IRON SHAFT TO A 712 U SO THE 4 IRON IS HEAD ONLY BUT I'M INCLUDING THE MATCHING SHAFT. GREAT CONDTION FOR ABOUT A SEASON OF USE WHICH ISN'T A LOT FOR ME. A FEW ROCK MARKS ON THE 8 IRON FULL DISCLOSURE. PLEASE ASK FOR MORE PICS IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF CONDITION. $500

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

PAYPAL [email protected]

2. SCOTTY CAMERON MIL SPEC 36" 320 GRAM GREAT CONDITION FOR ITS AGE SEE PICS. SOLD

3.SCOTTY CAMERON NEWPORT COUNTER BALANCE 38" MINT AS YOU CAN SEE FROM PICS. SOLD

7.TOUR ISSUE DIAMANA W WAS TOLD THIS WAS MADE FOR GARY WOODLAND SEE PICS 102X PLAYED 45-45.25 IN THE DRIVER. SOLD

those are sweet.....:)