(NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - “Masters” AJV low 11-9-20- info/pics PG.1

I’ve never seen Nike allow me to buy a second pair at retail. Once I’ve bought one pair with my account, that’s it. 

It’s why you need your “wife” to have an account also. Different email, same PayPal or credit card info. 

This drop sucked. I was on the app in seconds. I added to cart, I got the login notice. I inputted my password and by the time I did that, sold out. Insanity. 

There won’t be any exchanging. When it sells out how are they supposed to exchange it? It’s sold out. Anyway, the best advice has been given. Purchase the size you need when they drop on Friday, then either return or flip the pair you accidentally bought. Of course, you may need a different account to do so unless these drop at retail elsewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big things coming from Jordan Golf. Stay tuned. 

Fuglies

> @GolfGrouch said: > > @LivinLagunaLoca said: > > > @QMany said: > > > > > > > Nike Exec 1: "Are you sure we don't wanna make money?" > > Nike Exe

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Augster said:

I’ve never seen Nike allow me to buy a second pair at retail. Once I’ve bought one pair with my account, that’s it. 

It’s why you need your “wife” to have an account also. Different email, same PayPal or credit card info. 

This drop sucked. I was on the app in seconds. I added to cart, I got the login notice. I inputted my password and by the time I did that, sold out. Insanity. 

There won’t be any exchanging. When it sells out how are they supposed to exchange it? It’s sold out. Anyway, the best advice has been given. Purchase the size you need when they drop on Friday, then either return or flip the pair you accidentally bought. Of course, you may need a different account to do so unless these drop at retail elsewhere. 

Yeah it is my fault, typically I buy size 13 but I got a pair of the Tye Dyes in 12.5 to try and they fit better so I tried to get the same size here but I was looking at the W 12.5 instead of M 12.5, so I got a pair of m 11 coming smh 

Titleist TS3 9.5 Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6X Flex
Titleist TS2  13.5 Graphite Design AD DI 7X flex

Titleist TS2  19 Graphite Design AD DI 95X flex
718 T-MB 4 Graphite Design Tour AD DI 105X
T100 5-PW9 DGTI AMT X100
SM6 52 F, 56 S w/ DGTI Black Onyx
SM7 60D DGTI
Scotty Cameron 2018 Select Squareback 1.5  with Custom Shop stamping

Anybody else getting a "Site Down.Time Out" error when trying to Get in Line?  Can't get it to do anything and now sizes are gone.  Lol ?

Taylormade SIM : Ventus Velocore Blue 6X
Taylormade SIM : AD-IZ 7X
Taylormade SIM Max 3 Rescue - AD-DI 85X
Taylormade P790 4-PW : PX LZ 6.5
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : PX LZ 6.5
Nike Origin B1-01
Taylormade TP5X

4 minutes ago, JLew said:

Anybody else getting a "Site Down.Time Out" error when trying to Get in Line?  Can't get it to do anything and now sizes are gone.  Lol ?

Had that happen a long time again that’s why most use the Nike app to buy them now. I’m still pissed about the member access fiasco the other day though

3 minutes ago, USMgolfer1 said:

Had that happen a long time again that’s why most use the Nike app to buy them now. I’m still pissed about the member access fiasco the other day though

I'm an idiot.  Didn't even think to use the app even though I was using SNKRS at the same time to buy some other shoes.  Just blanked on that one.

Taylormade SIM : Ventus Velocore Blue 6X
Taylormade SIM : AD-IZ 7X
Taylormade SIM Max 3 Rescue - AD-DI 85X
Taylormade P790 4-PW : PX LZ 6.5
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : PX LZ 6.5
Nike Origin B1-01
Taylormade TP5X

18 hours ago, sdcfan18 said:

I got mine today and I’m really happy with them.  Can someone please tell me how they plan on using the lace locks?  I’ve watched a few video on different ways of lacing them, I’m just looking for ideas to see how WRX members plan on doing it.

I use the lace lock below the top lace hole.  I use the to lock the lower part of the laces   I then tie the laces normally.  I found that the lace lock didn't get the shoes tight enough for me to be comfortable to swing in with only the lace lock and not tying the shoes.  I do it this way just for the look of the lace lock.  I'll take a picture if I remember later.

5 hours ago, jvlehigh said:

I use the lace lock below the top lace hole.  I use the to lock the lower part of the laces   I then tie the laces normally.  I found that the lace lock didn't get the shoes tight enough for me to be comfortable to swing in with only the lace lock and not tying the shoes.  I do it this way just for the look of the lace lock.  I'll take a picture if I remember later.

I’d appreciate it!

13 hours ago, Ty Vil said:

Are the 5s comfortable? I've got three pairs of them now and I have yet to actually get on the golf course with them. I'm still really stuck on 11s.

The 5s are as comfortable a golf shoe as anything I've worn, like a sneaker. But in an odd way I'm not sold that they're a good golf shoe, if that makes any sense at all. The 11s make for a better golf shoe IMO. And I wish I had a way to better describe that.

Edited by VNutz
  • Lesmond changed the title to (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - “Masters” AJV low 11-9-20- info/pics PG.1